On The Path to Sharing Love...

Story Info
A married couple's foundation for their non-monogamous acts.
3.4k words
3.53
14.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ritu had always been fond of Akshay, her husband, but she admired him even more when he made her dinner and waited for her to come back home to sit together to eat. Akshay was an nourishing guy and cherished his duties as a husband and enjoyed them even more when he needed to tend to his rather introverted wife's needs and wants. This night was just another of their occasionally late dinners when Ritu got home late tired from her day's work.

"How was your day Akku?" Ritu asked.

"Tiring as always...I have to cover one of my friend's shift at work this weekend by the way. You?"

"Thankfully tomorrow won't be as busy as today."

Having been married for 7 years, both husband and wife still hadn't lost their zealous longing for each other. They were one of the simplest people and very humble in regards to daily dealings with others, but even more so with each other. They knew each other deeply - they had been together for 5 years before deciding to get married. Now in their mid-30s they felt content looking back, having started from humble beginnings to reach a relatively much stable state of married life. Their jobs however still took a toll on them occasionally, especially mentally and sometimes left them exhausted.

"Let's go to bed" said Ritu after finishing washing the dishes.

"You go ahead I will be back in half an hour, need to finish this quickly" Akki replied from behind his desk trying to scramble and finish some of his work for the day.

In the morning Ritu decided to wake up early to make breakfast for her husband to try to make his day better but found him up and pouring milk in his cereal bowl in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" she greeted him while hugging him from behind.

"You're up early" said Akki.

"So are you!"

"I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep."

"I wanted to make breakfast for you today."

He turned around and hugged her.

"You still can!" he extended his arms down to her butt to gently squeeze her squishy ass.

Ritu smiled and pulled away saying, "I will be back, let me wash my mouth."

"No...come here." he begged.

"Really?" she asked.

Akki took her upper lip between his lips and closed his eyes. She pulled him closer and reciprocated his kiss. While kissing she lifted up his shirt and he removed it while she removed her pants. He lifted her and turned around to settle her onto the kitchen table.

She took off her shirt and pulled him closer. He hugged her tightly - her warmth and smooth skin, just the beautiful way her body felt against his always felt incredible to him. They rarely broke the kiss, they loved to explore each other's mouths. Smell of Ritu's unbrushed mouth did not bother Akki at all, he was rather pleased at having to smell it - it was reminiscent of the Sunday morning sex they used to have a few years ago. They now enjoyed their sex nightly and this morning it was a surprise to both of them to have a go at it early morning.

He pushed off his trousers and out bounced his already erect member. Ritu took it in her hands and with a playful grin jumped off the table and sat on the chair pulling him close. With one hand she cupped his ball sack and gave a few pecks of kisses to his groin. With the other hand she took his warm hard shaft and nibbled on his foreskin. Akki gave a slight groan, he loved it when she played with his cock in any way. She pushed back his prepuce and took his pink head in her mouth. She sucked it gently while taking more of it inside slowly. She released it from her mouth making a smacking noise. Akki felt that his day couldn't get any better than this. She took the shaft in her mouth and started working her magic, she knew exactly how her husband preferred to get his cock sucked. She sucked it hard when going back and let go of her grip slightly while going forward, it took a lot of work but he regarded it as the best way. She went at it at a moderate pace while he held her head gently and gleefully enjoyed it. Keeping his eyes closed he started mumbling how great it was and how amazing his wife was.

She stood up and lowered her panties to get rid of them while sat down on the chair. She leaned into the table and lifted one of her legs to keep on the chair to give him easy access. He leaned in closer to sniff the amazing fragrance of his wife's intimate parts he so loved. She liked to keep the grass mowed but sparse. He knelt down on his knees and started playing around her vulva with his mouth, licking all of the groin around it eagerly savouring each lick. He rested his arms behind her on the table while leant back on it and got down to business exposing her clit with one of his hands and going to town on it. He always started his licking fervently, Ritu loved how crazy he was for her. After a few minutes she got closer to cumming and pulled him up before he made her slip into an orgasm.

She turned around and leaned into the table sticking her rear out towards him. He rushed to get a condom from his bedroom closet and began to wear it. Although they had been married several years, they'd only go bareback when Ritu was sure it was one of her safe days every other month or so. They had been discussing getting her tubes ligated for quite some time now. Rubber added to him lasting longer however and both of them definitely liked that.

He slipped his cock slowly into her while she ever so lightly moaned. She felt his warm organ gushing with blood and her pussy got wetter. He started going back and forth into her slowly, pulling her towards him by his hands on her hips. He loved how squishy her hips were, he loved seeing her naked back facing him - he appreciated muscles and the curves, the lines separating them and also how beautifully her neck extended to her head. He loved seeing her black hair let down moving with his every thrust. All this appreciation also made him last longer, he was always amazed at how remarkably pretty his wife was in every way.

"I am close" said Ritu after a while.

"Yeah? You want -"

"Don't stop!"

He pulled out his cock and knelt down and immediately started licking her clit hard while jerking his cock hard to reach climax. While he kept going Ritu started moaning loudly, "I am really close!"

He stood up and pushed his dick inside her. She was very wet and warm by this time and he was also close. He started thrusting hard when Ritu was at her peak and started cumming, "Don't stop!" she moaned and grunted "I'm cumming!" and he let out his releases while she gently quivered under him. They had both orgasmed. They were a bit sweaty and also breathing heavily. She stood up straight and he pulled her with him on the chair and she sat on his lap. She turned her head to kiss him on his face and crouched down to kiss her shoulder. His alarm for the day just set off and they both looked at each other cheerily.

"Thanks for the breakfast" Akki said smiling.

"You're welcome" she grinned and went to get ready for the day while he discarded his rubber and went to finish his cereal bowl.

Very few couples were as blessed as Ritu and Akki in their married lives, society after all is very conservative there. They were also best friends and each was the most important person to the other. It was very common in married couples to be too ready to strife at the pettiest of reasons, Akkshay and Ritu however were a paragon to a successful married life.

Ritu was the kinky one in their relationship - she was into a lot of stuff and Akki found her discovering a new kink occasionally. But he always obliged malleably to all her wishes, he was one of the most vanilla person you could find. It's just a phase" as he put it, Ritu's kinks, and they'd disappear after that had tried it a few times. The couple had tried bondage, sadism, masochism, spanking, DDLG, and many other kinks they had found, but all of them lost their appeal after being tried a few times. It was more work than fun it seemed to both of them.

Ritu was a very friendly and helpful woman, she had been brought up by her family in an environment which was always welcome to friends and even to strangers in need of help. Her extremely amicable father, with whom she was the closest on her side of the family, had instilled those welcoming values in her from a young age - he led by example. This nature of theirs found them many friends and few foes, Ritu had always been charming and popular owning to it despite being an introvert. At her workplace she was the go-to person for help of any kind, her disposition swaying away her colleagues and friends with elegance and making them feel almost euphoric after spending time with her. This came with the downside of Ritu tiring her out by being so social. Akki, surprisingly, had never felt jealous of his wife spending so much time with others. Guys and girls from her friend group would call her late at night to talk and sometimes Ritu even spent whole nights out with them but it'd rarely ever budge Akki. He was more concerned about her safety than feel jealous about his social wife.

Almost three years ago on a lazy afternoon when Ritu read aloud, which she often did, few passages out of her sci-fi romance novel to Akshay featuring a non-monogamous arrangement of one of the side characters it had amused them both.

"Have you ever thought about it?" inquired Akki.

"A few times...but it's an exciting prospect don't you think?"

"Hmm...yes..." he reflected on it and let it go.

Many guys, and a few women as well, had mistaken Ritu's cordial and warm behaviour to be grossly more than friendly. Ritu was now well experienced in dealing with such situations and could sense it from afar. At home Akki was accustomed to hearing how her colleagues and friends hit on her, some crossing the line ludicrously making her shamefully embarassed. One of her colleagues, knowing she was married, had bought and presented to her an expensive ring on her birthday. Another of her friend once booked a yacht to take her out to date and to his dismay had to leave the job out of shame after she dejected his proposal. Akki and Ritu both felt bad for these men, Akki would sometimes urge her to be a bit less social but he knew that his feelings tended towards the dismay of these men, he felt care for them.

One evening, after having to squash another of such a proposal, Ritu was particularly gloomy. It had been her superior in the office that day who'd made a disturbing advance towards her. She was contemplating going to the HR but in a fit of rage decided instead to print out a resignation and smash it on her boss's table.

"What difference would it make it I just gave in to them?" she asked her husband who was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back and listening intently.

"I think you should take a break, take a vacation maybe. We'll see to it later with a fresh mind" he replied.

Akki was not a sage however and he at times felt uneasy while dealing with such circumstances, he also rarely felt suspicious but all the openness and transparency between the couple and Ritu's constantly affirmative loyalty suppressed any negative emotions he felt. He had explicit permission from his wife to enquire her whereabouts, question her and even investigate if need be. Akki had never found any evidence of infidelity anyway, but over time he grew less and less wary. Sometimes he would find himself feeling okay-ish about unfaithfulness and preparing to pay no need to it, other times he'd blithely disregard it. Ritu's husband was just as complex as he was hard working.

"Come here, do you prefer the north or the north east?" Akshay called her later that day and asked while showing her travel destinations on his laptop.

"Really? We're still talking about this?"

"Yeah! I think it'd be best for you to go meditate in the Himalayas" he chuckled.

"I don't wanna go."

"Take Rhea with you."

Rhea was her a close friend of Ritu who, unlike her, was an avid traveler. She'd often tour not-so-famous destinations with her husband who'd accompany her everywhere.

"I'll think about it" she said after a long pause.

That night Ritu tied her hair in a bun and rode her husband till they both came. It tired her out as she had wanted for a good night's sleep. She threw herself on him and he hugged her tightly.

"I love you" she whispered to him.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

"Never let me go sweetheart."

"Never." They laid on their sides facing each other while he wrapped his arms around her till they fell asleep.

The next evening when Akshay returned home he was greeted by his wife with the same gloomy face as the day before.

"I think I should go" she told him.

"Great! Have you talked to Rhea?"

"Yes...we talked in the morning and she just called me to answer. There's this place, she says, in the north east and they'd both been planning to go spend some time there..."

"And?"

"And they're leaving tomorrow..."

"We should get to packing your bag then"

"...I am really not sure if I should go..."

Akki went ahead and started packing her bag for her. She joined him and helped him choose what clothes and accessories to pack.

"How long are they planning on staying there?"

"For a week."

That night after savouring his wife's deliciously cooked dinner, he wanted to take her out on a drive but she declined. When he entered the bedroom he found her undressing, she looked in his eyes and ordered him to come to bed. He closed the door and opened the window for the humid breeze. While he undressed Ritu assumed a position on all of her fours and asked him to get a lube bottle from the closet.

"I want you to take my mind off of everything, take me from behind" she imperatively stated.

He knew what tonight's job meant. He did not eat her ass, he did not lick her clit - he did not even kiss her. He poured and rubbed some lube on his dick and her asshole. He gently lowered his cock and pushed it against her dark brown puckered hole and slowly gained access to her insides. He felt her hole tightly gripping his cock and pushed it all the way in. He rocked her by the hips slightly and asked if she was okay, when said replied positively he stood up and spread his legs wide, leaned on her and started pounding her rear. She started groaning immediately.

"Aah...yes." Akki felt encouraged and went at it harder.

"Yes, just like that" she grunted.

He went to town on her ass, occasionally looking down to see her apple shaped butt up in the air being pounded by his groin and making a smacking noise each time it hit her. He liked the way his thrusts made ripples on her butt cheeks he so loved. Even in the dim light of the night lamp one side of her back was clearly visible, one of his hand's fingers naturally glider over her back giving him tactile pleasure while his other hand placed on her shoulder anchored him over her and pulled her towards her for deeper penetration.

Ritu was grunting loudly and breathing heavily while also rubbing her clit with one hand. Her husband was going up and down on her squishy ass and she could barely feel his hands on her. The sensations from her ass were so intense that she was intently concentrating on feeling them fully. She cherished the slight pain accompanying his heavy hits, she enjoyed her intensely sensitive butthole giving way to his organ when he pumped in and pushing it away when he pulled out. Anal sex was infrequently asked for by his wife but when she asked for it he knew that it was a way of distracting her from her daily life, that it was time to go to town. He lasted much longer in her ass than in her pussy, and she used it to her advantage.

After about 20 minutes of incessant pounding intervened by few breaks she asked him to stop and pulled him on the bed. Lying on their sides with their mouths deep into each other's Ritu was moving her hands all over his body exploring his back and butt. She started groping his butt hard causing him some discomfort and pain but he was too busy playing with and sucking on her tongue. The wetness of the kiss aroused him even more and he pushed her on her back to lie on top of her but was blocked.

"I want to be on top" Ritu claimed.

She poured some lube from the bottle on her hand and rubbed his dick and her hole with it. She sat on him and gently lowered herself into his member while positioning it with her hands. It was a very ecstatic site for her husband to watch her do so. Almost as if nothing mattered she started jumping on his hard cock pushing her ass back onto it every time she went down. She came down heavily and lifted herself fast, her eyes closed and head tilted upwards. One of Akki's hands was on her hips while the other fondled her boobs. He pushed them, pulled them, squeezed gently and pinched her nipple even more gently making her groan more.

She had long made herself cum twice with her hands by now but wanted to ride him some more. Akki knew she'd have to ride very hard to make him cum so he started supporting her lifts. After 10 minutes she started slowing and came to a halt, breathing heavily he asked him to go wash up his dick with soap and grab some tissues from the bedside table while returning.

Akki thoroughly scrubbed his dick with soap and warm water, rubbed all of his groin clean and wiped off his sweat. He brought a towel for Ritu as well and with the tissues swiped her butt gently to remove the lube. She felt too tired to go clean herself up that night, she pulled him toward her softly by his now limp penis. He climbed and lowered himself on her chest offering his dick forward for her to suck. She started jerking him off by one of her hands while his other was held by him in his hand. She kept jerking him off while occasionally lifting and moving her head forward to suck the tip of his erect pink penis.

"Why are you taking so long today?" she asked.

"I'm gonna miss you..."he replied after a pause.

She let go of his penis and extended both her hands to his chest and kept them there, gently squeezing it she said, "Come in my mouth."

He jerked his shaft rapidly to reach climax while she was licking the underside of the tips of his cock by extending her tongue out of her mouth.

He soon started to groan and stopped jerking, at the same time she took more of his cock in her mouth and sucked in periodically like a vacuum pump. He let out a loud moan and she felt his stream hitting her palette, his thick creamy and a bit salty but more warm cum collecting in her mouth. When his spurts ended she gulped all of it down in one swallowing. She released her head back on the cushion while he got off her to lay by her side.

"Do you want some water?" He asked after a while.

"Yes please" she answered.