All Comments on 'On the Road Again'

by oldmanriver1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
3* for the couple...1* for the cheater...

3* for the couple...1* for the cheater...If this story was about the couple and a single man, it would be a good story, even if the dialogues seem sometimes a little childish...But the cheater telling the story ruined it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for the story and 5 for content

Fuck you annony

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Nicely done. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for the story and 5 for content Fuck you annony

Who are you referring to? When you posted, there were no anonymous comments, good or bad. Are you this deranged? Oh, yeah, you are.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
re: 5 and 5

I'm starting to wonder if those comments are made by a primitive (or deranged) prototype AI

It seems to fail the Turing test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments are funnier than the story

Which wasn't particularly erotic or entertaining. But the comments! Wow! People are fired up and this isn't all about the wimpy cuckold husband enjoying sloppy seconds.. And that bear in the woods? He died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you did this with your wife old man?

No wonder you have nothing better to do than write cockold lowlife porn. Straight men don't do this with their wives dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for 5

Give it up Bonnie. We all know it's you pretending to hide behind anonymous. Kind of stupid to attack anonymous comments as anonymous, isn't it? Your score and opinion, as always is worthless bullshit.

As for the story, it's a read. Didn't find it all that erotic or exciting. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annoying that you kept changing narrator POV, dialog was wired and....

....unnatural, and it ended abruptly. Not so much a story, as a weakly deployed scene.

I suggest that if you are engaged by your idea, you write a complete story around it. There's a wife at home you completely ignore...and I'd bet good money there's far more to a story with these roots than you were willing to commit to.

Also, when writing dialog, I find it helpful to read it out loud. If it comes off sounding wrong or unnatural, as most of your dialog did, it's because I'm so busy making a point, I'm ignoring how people really interact. If it sounds real, natural and characteristic of typical conversation, then I can rest comfortably that I'm portraying characters instead of agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: two crows

did you ever wonder what made you an idiot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous