On the Road Again

Story Info
Fun couple and hippy cousin have fun on a camping road trip!
1.9k words
3.89
17k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Road Again

BY: TexasTyro

The trees raced by in a green blur as Luke drove his Jeep down the winding road nestled in between tall pine trees that gently swayed in the summer breeze. Luke and Ava felt like enjoying a camping trip at a new campground they discovered that had a lake right next to their chosen spot and well away from other campsites. They invited several friends and close family members but only Emma, Luke's hippy cousin replied hell yes, so the threesome packed that week and took Friday off to enjoy a leisurely ride to the state park and perhaps find some entertainment to enjoy along the way somehow... and as soon as they were out of their city Luke immediately had several fun and increasingly kinky ideas quickly pop into his head being the hornball he is, and he chuckled to himself as outlandish and naughty ideas whirled about in his head.

After they had some miles behind them and started going through densely wooded sections of road he leaned back and slyly offered to drive the entire rest of the way if the girls got topless; he figured his passengers would smirk and/or roll their eyes and laugh... however as his luck would have it this fine day everyone had earlier decided to start the drive by smoking a big bowl of high grade dro and pop one THC gummy each. Ava shrugged her shoulders and glanced over to Emma who was already grinning and returned the shrug, and to the happy astonishment of Luke the girls began removing their tops then bras and in short order the Jeep now had two wonderfully large pairs of titties to enjoy looking at each time he glanced at the rearview mirror. "Shit I gotta stay focused!" Luke thought to himself, but his concerns quickly drifted away as his eyes automatically scanned the road ahead to gauge when the next quick peek could happen so he could take in the beautiful sights just behind him again and again. At a long empty stretch of straight road Luke was able to slow a bit and glance back for a longer gaze and said "Damn! You two look incredible back there!... grrrr well I'm totally gonna be sneaking peeks the whole drive but I sure as shit wish a trustworthy lookin' hitchhiker shows up soon so I can convince the dude or girl to drive the rest of the way so I could join ya'll back there!".

The girls looked at each other rolling their eyes and giggled, then Ava quipped "yea yea yeaa, just enjoy the show and keep us safe Babe!" Luke nodded as if that was a given and continued driving, still sneaking glances back but less frequently as before, making sure not to screw up this magical moment. Luke turned up the radio that just happened to be playing "Pink" by Aerosmith which made him grin wolfishly as he tilted his head right keeping his eyes on the road and quipped "Ya knowww, I feel like ya'll should totally take turns teasing then pinching and lightly pulling each other's nipples... If I remember past drunken entertaining chats correctly, both of you two naughty vixens absolutely Love that feeling... and that just makes me so happy". The girls giggled then shyly made eye contact with each other, and Emma raised one eyebrow questioningly.

After a brief moment, Ava shrugged and then boldly reached her arms out and took both of Emma's nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pinched hard causing Emma to squeak from the unexpected excitement, then Ava pulled on them a bit before letting go, looking down to enjoy the view of Emma's large melons bouncing up and down swaying with the vehicle motions, causing both girls to softly groan in approval. The girls took turns teasing, pinching and pulling on one another's nipples for ten minutes, when Emma suddenly leaned forward to take one of Ava's bright pink nipples in her mouth eliciting a loud moan of approval from both as she swirled her tongue in circles and playfully bit down and slowly pulled back before letting go, now enjoying her turn watching Ava's large tits bounce around, now glistening in the sun with her own saliva... Luke of course continued to drive dutifully while still getting peaks in as the miles continued on, causing him to frequently adjust himself as his dick starting swelling in size.

"Wow, Ava has been enjoying individual attention for damn near 30 miles!" Luke thought to himself as he continued chauffeuring his two hot passengers, getting his peeks in as the miles stretched on. A short moment later Ava abruptly decided it's Emma's turn now and gently pushed her down and leaned down quickly swirling her tongue around Emma's left then right nipple before playfully biting then sucking hard which earned her a loud moan of appreciation. As Luke started on the last 50 miles of the journey Ava continued to enjoy her turn now sucking and biting Emma's perky pink nipples going back and forth between the jiggly pair.

As they pulled into the park entrance the girls giggled as they shrugged back into their spaghetti strap tops but left their bras on the jeep floor, which caused Luke to smile and nod in complete appreciation as he admired both sets of perky nipples proudly poking out at him under their thin tops. After paying the fee to a sleepy looking old lady Luke shortly was back to slowly driving the last 5 or so miles to their assigned campsite. At last, Luke pulled into their camp site, and as he got out to stretch he took in their surroundings, and nodded in satisfaction as he realized they had actually really lucked out and got one of the few sites that was wonderfully secluded. The girls hopped out and quickly whipped their tops off again and laughed as they pinched and groped on each other as they enjoyed the nature and moment, then after one more shared chuckle as they clung to one another enjoying the free spirited moment, then Ava suddenly leaned in as she brushed Emma's hair behind her right ear and locked lips with her and began kissing deeply, getting an eager response as they wrapped their tongues around one another's moaning with pleasure, exploring and enjoying each other's tongues and saliva. Luke looked up to thank the Creator real quick for giving him sight as he stood there enjoying the sight of his companions, and quickly started popping a very large and increasingly uncomfortable boner as he stood frozen admiring the mesmerizing scene before him. Giving a quick look around, he shrugged and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his briefs off to release his now fully erect 9-inch cock which was glistening with precum in the sunlight, and started stroking his thick shaft up and down as he enjoyed the sizzling view in front of him. Both girls eventually noticed him stroking his rock-hard dick next to them in between deep breaths and after they admired the view for a few seconds they both giggled and turned back to each other to resume passionately locking lips, exploring each other's mouth and saliva. After a few more electric minutes passed Emma timidly but determinedly lowered her right hand deeper and deeper to slide under Ava's shorts and slowly slid her middle finger deep inside and then hooked it in a "come here" gesture and quickly started fingering with zeal, making Ava sigh and quickly reciprocate with her left hand sinking down Emma's shorts quickly sinking her middle finger as deep as she could to reciprocate the pleasure, and the girls stayed that way for twenty minutes continually moaning from the pleasure they were giving one another. Emma suddenly went rigid, began shaking uncontrollably for a moment then loudly sighed and after taking two deep breaths she moaned "I came so fucking hard, ohmyGod!" and closed her eyes smiling. Luke was mesmerized, his dick now covered in precum as he continued slowly stroking. Emma opened her eyes and looked up at Ava and winked, then swiftly knelt down to her knees, leaned in and stuck her tongue as deep into Ava as she could, and started eating her pussy out with eager attention. Ava moaned deeply and reflexively put her hands behind Emma's head and pulled her more deeply to her, all the while muttering "ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck" as she continued pleasuring her. At this point Luke leaned in closer to not miss a thing, all the while furiously stroking as he soaked in the sexy display before him, again causing him to look up and mouth a thank you to his lucky stars. As he continued watching them Ava suddenly arched her back and pulled Emma even deeper into her and violently shuddered, loudly yelling "FUUUUUCK YES!!" and in that same moment Luke grunted and his cum suddenly shot out in thick long ropes, quickly covering both beautiful faces then pairs of tits in front of him - his huge load had built up steadily the whole ride there after all! Luke gasped and seemed almost ready to faint as he moaned deeply in ecstasy, and as he caught his breath the girls bent down to start licking his cum off each other's bodies all over, with the most attention going to their breasts and faces since those spots were covered with the most cum by far... due to Luke's horny ass. Their intimate fun slowly came to an end with a final deep French kiss... however this time it was a tad salty for the two sexy girls as they naughtily enjoyed passing an impressively large amount of Luke's cum and each other's saliva back and forth, nearly causing Luke to faint from his mind being blown. Eventually, slowly, and quite begrudgingly the girls unwrapped their tongues and looked up at each other with satisfaction and gratitude in each other's eyes, and then by happy coincidence they both deeply swallowed simultaneously as their eyes were on one another, and immediately burst out laughing and leaned in to embrace one another with deep satisfaction at the fun and kinkiness of the moment they had all shared this magical day. Luke sighed deeply in satisfaction and chuckled walking over to the Jeep. As he pulled open his cooler and pulled out three beers to pass out he quipped "God damn I love camping" and raised his beer to the girls who joined him and clinked their raised bottles. "OK, be sure to take breathers throughout the day baby-girls, there should be a creek close by and we got two days to fill with fun so like, pace yerselves!!" he said laughing. The girls smiled and Ava looked up at the sky and clouds, stretching her arms wide slowly spinning in lazy circles as she took in the view and sighed with happiness as she looked to the others shouting "I LOVE OUTDOOR TRIPS!" as loud as she could. smiled as they all started meandering to the jeep and started slowly bringing gear to their site - everyone butt-naked by now and enjoying the thrill of it. Emma sneakily reached over to squeeze both of Ava's boobs eliciting a giggle as she said "I couldn't agree more!"

~ The End ~