On The Road: Toledo Threesome

Story Info
Young hitchhiker enjoys a Toledo Threesome.
3.5k words
4.71
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers

On The Road: Toledo Threesome (Part Three in the "On The Road" Series)

This is the third installment of my "On the Road" series. The first is called "Heading East Head." The second is called "The Road to Schenectady."

I had been living and working in Schenectady for less than a year. It was fun. I'd made a lot of friends, some I will write about here. But I felt the need to move on. A high school friend was a sophomore at Northwestern, and he had been encouraging me to come and visit. Spring was in the air, and I wanted to be free.

I had met a guy on the road to Schenectady and we had been enjoying each other's company for the last seven months. His mother lived near Albany. He offered to take me down to route 90 so I could start my journey west to Chicago.

Soon I was standing about 50 feet up from the onramp to the interstate. Within less than a half hour a decade-old Buick Electra 225 pulled up beside me. Behind the big hard plastic steering wheel sat a guy who looked to be in his mid-40's. He seemed normal enough and he was—he drove me all the way to Cleveland. For those of you keeping score, that's about 475 miles. He picked me up around 9 a.m. We stopped briefly for gas and I was standing on the side of the road at an exit near Cleveland by around 5 p.m.

I knew I had a couple of hours of sunlight left, so I stuck my thumb out and within another 20 or 30 minutes I was sitting in another car heading west. This ride was not as good as the first. It was an older couple going to Sandusky and they let me off about an hour west of where they picked me up. Still, I was making westward progress at a pretty good clip.

I had my thumb out for less than five minutes when a black Pontiac Firebird pulled over about 15 feet in front of me. I ran up and looked in the window. The driver, a young guy about my age, leaned across the passenger and asked me where I was going. "Chicago," I said. "Well, we're not going that far but if you want to ride with us for about an hour to Toledo, hop in," he replied.

The passenger got out and pulled the seat forward for me to get in the back. She was about 5'5" tall and looked like she weighed about 110 pounds. She had dark black hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was cute. Real cute. And had lips were built for head. I got a quick chance to look at her body. She had on a tee shirt and clearly was not wearing a bra. Her tits were like two nice-sized tomatoes. She was wearing blue jeans and though I couldn't see her ass, I could just tell her pants were hugging a nice backside.

I stared for a second too long and she laughed. "Sorry," I mumbled, and crawled into the backseat.

We talked for a little bit. They had been to Cleveland and were heading back to Toledo. They didn't usually pick up hitchhikers, he told me, but they both thought I looked cute and harmless.

"Both thought I looked cute," I thought to myself, and then just passed it off as unintended.

His name was Seth. She was Val. They were both in their early twenties, like me. They had been dating since high school, they told me. I got a good look at Seth from my seat in the back. He was good looking with pale skin and blonde hair. He looked to be about my height and weight. He told me that he worked for an autobody shop and had restored the '69 Firebird that we were riding in. "Very nicely done," I told him.

The hour went quickly and soon we were at the outskirts of Toledo. Seth asked me if I wanted him to drop me off on the highway. "No," I said, "it's going to be dark soon. Can you just drop me at the first hotel or motel you see," I asked.

So, we got off the highway and I could hear them talking in the front, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Pretty soon Val turned around in her seat and said, "My parents are out of town for the weekend, and we have the house to ourselves. You're welcome to come back there with us if you like," she said.

It took me less than a second to respond: "that sounds great," I said.

So, after stopping to order and pick up a pizza we were soon at Val's house. It was a freshly painted raised ranch sitting at the far side of the circle at the end of a cul-de-sac.

We parked in the driveway and went to her front door. We walked in and went down the four steps to a family room that took up the whole left side of the house, from front to back. It had a brick fireplace on the left wall and couches and chairs were arranged for optimal viewing of the console TV that was tucked into the corner where the left wall met the front wall of the house.

Val turned on some lights and got some TV trays. She turned the TV on to some local station for background noise and we all tucked into the pizza.

We talked for a while and drank a couple of bottles of wine that Val brought down from the upstairs kitchen. We were feeling pretty good. I was sitting on the couch on one end and Val was sitting on the other end. Seth was in an armchair beside her. At around 9:30 Seth got up and went upstairs, yawning. "I'm going to bed," he said.

As soon as he was out of sight, Val stretched across the couch and put her hand on my crotch, smiling up at me as she massaged my instantly hard 6" boner.

"What the...," I started to say. "Shhh," she said, "just lay back and enjoy it." I wanted to, of course, but the thought of her boyfriend coming back into the room and finding his girlfriend stroking me through my jeans didn't lend itself to my being relaxed.

"It's all right," she said. "Don't worry about Seth."

Now to be clear, we'd been together for a few hours and nothing at all had prepared me for this, so I was pretty much in shock. But my cock had a mind of its own and it was enjoying the massage it was getting. So, I lay back, put my arms behind my head and enjoyed.

When I did that, I could feel Val unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. I knew I should stop her, but I couldn't. The next thing I knew she had my jeans down to my ankles and was pulling them off at the bottom of my feet. I always went commando back then, so she didn't have to deal with any underwear.

She was between my legs. I felt her breath on my cockhead. Her right hand held the shaft and drew my stiff dick closer to her full, red lips. She kissed my cock and as she pulled away her tongue slipped out and lightly licked the underside, like a serpent's tongue. Her right hand dropped, and she was now holding my balls, pulling them down, pushing them up, mashing them together.

She opened her mouth just enough for me to slip inside. My cock went in, and her tongue welcomed it into her mouth with little swirling licks. She grabbed my balls and pulled me further down her throat.

This went on for a couple of minutes. Then I heard a noise from back by the stairs. It was Seth. I looked over and he was standing there looking at me. Looking at Val. Looking at my 6" cut cock now suddenly deflating out from her grasp and her lips.

I was in shock. I thought he might charge over and pull me up. There was a second and everything was quiet. Then he slowly walked over and looked down at his gorgeous dark-haired girlfriend. She looked up at him, still holding my now almost completely flaccid cock in her hand.

Then he said more to her than to me "Hmmm. A nice cut one, huh." "Yes," she answered. And then she smiled at me.

"Are you ok if Seth joins us," she asked. Now there's only one answer to that question and so I said "yes" barely before she was done asking.

They both smiled. Val stood up and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and rolled it over her head. Her tits were perfectly round with nice half-dollar nipples hardening at the top. With lightning speed, she unbuttoned her jeans and shucked them off with her panties. She was standing in front of me completely naked with a smile on her face. She knew I liked what I saw. Who wouldn't. She was very cute with an upturned nose and jet-black hair that fell to her shoulders. Her skin was pale white and unblemished and firm. She had a small box that was covered with a dark patch of soft black pubic hair. She stood in front of me with her legs slightly parted, letting me take it all in. I could smell the musky scent of sex wafting up from the cute little hair pie.

Seth pulled off his t-shirt and unbuckled and unzipped his jeans. Like me, he was commando, so he was naked the second his pants cleared his feet. I looked at his body with the same horny smile that I had been looking at Val's. Like me he was thin and not particularly muscled through the chest and stomach, and his skin was clear and smooth. He was hairless from his neck to his groin. At the base of his cock, however, was a marvelous dark blonde bush of pubic hair. Rapidly rising from that bush was what would turn out to be about an 8" cut cock.

He sat on the floor beside us and started stroking his cock. It was gorgeous. He was rock hard. His cock was as fat and round as a sausage. He lay on his back with his feet splayed and open toward us stroking this monster. Val took my hand and pulled me off the couch. We both sank to our knees on the shag carpeting. She smiled at me and nodded toward his crotch. I smiled back and nodded. No words were spoken.

We both moved between his legs toward Seth's cock and crotch. I got to his cock first and took it in my right hand. I started stroking him. "Yes," Seth whispered, "yes." I took the head and put it in my mouth. I licked the precum from the slit and swirled my tongue around the perfectly shaped head. As I bathed his cock head with my tongue Val came up beside me and took his right ball into her mouth. She was looking up at him and he was looking down at her, smiling. She sucked hard and then let his right ball fall out of her mouth. She promptly sucked the left one into her mouth and licked and sucked it. Soon she had both in her mouth.

I was not idle. While she was sucking his balls, I started to take his member down my throat. I had been practicing deep throating and knew I could take him all down as long as I took my time. So, holding the base, I moved his cock into my mouth and then out again. Each time it went in, I took it a little deeper. My left hand was now holding his stem and the fingers of my right hand were raking through that marvelous blonde bush. In and out I worked until finally my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I heard a gasp and I wasn't sure if it was Seth or Val, but they both seemed impressed that I had this monster cock down my throat.

Val was sucking on his balls, letting them drop from her lips and then licking his thighs and sucking his balls again.

She pulled back and whispered "switch" to me. I let Seth's cock slide out of my mouth and she immediately took over. It was clear that she knew his cock well. Without hesitation she buried it down her throat, her black hair falling on his pubic mound. He was moaning.

She was a pro.

She was on her knees bobbing up and down on his cock. I moved behind her and slowly, tentatively ran my tongue down the crack of her little boy-sized ass. She moaned and thrust back at me. My tongue connected with her asshole and I began to eat her, sticking my tongue in deep while reaching around and grabbing each breast. I twirled her nipples and sucked on her asshole, my tongue darting in and out and soon matching her cadence as she gave Seth head. I would then let my tongue travel down her taint until I found her clit. She had soft lips and a big clit. I sucked on it. It was as big, it seemed, as a teen's boner. I sucked on it and then went back to her asshole. I was in heaven.

This kept up for a few minutes. I felt her hand on my hair pulling me away from her asshole. Reluctantly, I moved back. With a horny grin she said, "I think he wants this" as she reached between my legs and pulled on my engorged cock.

Without a word we rearranged ourselves. She got between his legs with the top of her head pointed toward his feet. She opened her legs and I climbed between them, her cunt inches from my mouth, with my cock off at an angle. Seth closed the little triangle by pushing his head between my legs. Within seconds we had a rhythm going: I was sucking, licking that cock-sized clit and eating a very sweet pussy, a cute guy was sucking on my cock and a gorgeous girl was sucking on his cock.

Seth swallowed my cock whole, burying his nose into my pubes. He then let my cock slide about halfway out and started to lick it and suck it like a lollipop. I paused to enjoy his ministrations. But just for the briefest of seconds because when I stopped Val pushed her clit back against my lips. She was moaning and thrusting. My tongue licked her clit and that soon became real lapping and then I sucked the whole hooded demon into my mouth. My two hands were massaging her pubic mound, my fingers running through her black pubic hair and then massaging her mound and the area around it. My tongue darted deep into her cunt and started plunging back and forth, matching the cadence I was feeling from Seth sucking on my cock.

Seth was moaning while sucking my cock. I was moaning while sucking Val's cunt. And she was moaning while sucking Seth's cock. It was a symphony of moans and grunts. With my left hand I reached around to that little-boy like ass and started to rub and knead the small globes. My right hand went back and matched the left. I opened her crack with my left hand and my middle finger on my right hand traveled down the small valley and found her hole, still very damp from the rimming I'd given her just minutes ago. My finger slipped in past the knuckle easily. I started to finger-fuck her asshole. In and out. In and out. She started to grind her pussy into my face, keeping time with my finger fucking.

Seth must have seen what was going on and decided he liked the idea because I suddenly felt his hands on my ass. He paused his sucking for a second to suck his left middle finger. Then he took my cock back in his mouth and I felt his finger pressing against my pucker. I shoved my cock deep down his throat in response to his slick finger plunging into my hole. I heard him gasp and knew that Val must have jumped into the finger-fucking festival.

So, there we were, on the shag carpeting. I was eating Val's pussy with a vengeance and fucking her asshole with my fingers. She was sucking Seth's cock down to his pubes and fucking him in the ass. And, he of course, was licking and swallowing my cock and fucking me in the ass with his fingers.

I knew I was close to cumming, so I pulled away from Seth's lips, although his finger was still hammering my hole. I arched back and said "noooo" and he got the message. I broke our triangle and sat back against the couch. Seth and Val had closed up the gap and were now going down on each other, barely missing a beat. I had a chance to catch my breath and get a good look at these two. And I sure did like what I saw.

Seth's back was to me so I got an up front and personal look at his ass, and I could see the top of Val's head bobbing up and down on his cock through his legs. She had her hand around his balls and was mashing them together.

Like her, he had a little bubble butt. It was white and soft and smooth. Unblemished. I lay down beside his butt and stroked his small cheeks with my hand. I opened the crack and ran my finger up and down the crevice. He had a clean, pink, naturally hairless hole. I leaned in and licked my way from the cleft at the top of his crack down the left inside cheek and then licked my way back on the right cheek. I then licked down the middle of his crack until I got to his hole. My tongue plunged in. He moaned and arched forward. I snuck my hand around to his front and started stroking the base of his cock, my fist meeting Val's lips on each upstroke. I licked in and licked out. I drooled into his sweet hole and lapped around the edges. I tongue fucked him while Vale sucked him long and deep. My hands were now playing with his balls. He arched back to meet my tongue and then drove forward to deliver that sausage-sized cock down her throat. This lasted for just a minute or two when he growled low and hard. His hole closed around my tongue, sucking me in as he bucked forward. I could feel him convulsing as he dumped a quart or more cum down Val's willing throat.

At the same time as she was swallowing his cum, I felt her tense and knew that she was cumming hard into Seth's mouth.

They both quaked and quivered with post-cum after shocks. I stroked his as and lightly kissed his hole and lips and cheeks, but just lightly.

We all lay still for a minute or two. My cock was hard. Seth stood up and reached down and pulled me up. When I was upright, he sank to his knees and took my cock into his mouth, to the pubes. I had my eyes closed but could sense Val slipping behind me. I felt her drop to her knees and then felt her hands on my ass cheeks, parting them. Her whisper soft breath blew against my hole. I was in heaven: a good looking guy was sucking my cock and a gorgeous girl had her lips close to my asshole. I felt her tongue lick my hole and then dive in. Just as she did that Seth pulled my cock mostly out of his mouth and started to lick the tip. Around and around the top his tongue went, darting into my slit and darting out, licking down one side and up the other and then putting my cock back in his mouth and licking the underside of my helmet hard. All of this came together at the same time. My knees started to shake and my back arched, pulling Val's tongue deeper into my hole. I let out a low growl and started pumping cum into Seth's mouth. He took it all.

When I was done convulsing he kept my cock in his mouth at it deflated. Val came around the front and nudged him out of the way. "I want to taste," she whispered. And she then proceeded to lap the remaining cum up like a kitten drinking milk.

We collapsed on the floor in a heap. We rested for round two.

BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers