On The Road with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

I felt relieved and grateful that my sister reached an orgasm before I emptied my load. While Isla held onto me as I was going to abandon her, I moved my hips just as she had done by pressing against her slick gorges. I wanted nothing more than to sneak my cock into her pussy, but I knew that was impossible without making drastic changes in our positions, so I went with what was offered and mine to enjoy. Within seconds I shot streams of cum, filling her folds, and the rest just motioned her silky skin and seeped down her soft skin.

"Sorry, I don't carry handkerchiefs with me," I whispered to her, and she giggled before making sure that her panties were pulled, her skirt was pulled down, and my cock was again confined to my shorts.

********

Once we got to Agra, we took another short train ride and a quick motor-rickshaw ride to Isla's friend's sister's place. No words were exchanged about what happened on the bus, but we were relaxed when we arrived and joked, chatted, and walked, holding hands.. We met the caretaker woman for the complex to pick up the keys to the flat, a middle-aged woman who was kind enough to feed us a quick breakfast and guide us to the place.

"This is luxury!" Isla exclaimed after browsing through the small flat. Sure, the place was clean, much cleaner than where we had been the last week or so, and had a nice big Victorian-style bathroom, a big enough kitchen with all the modern amenities, and a roomy single bedroom with a good-sized bed. The balcony off the living room overlooked the busy street below, and from the kitchen window, we had a good view of the run-down old neighborhood.

"What do you say, Cyril? We spend a little time resting and starting with the Taj Mahal in the afternoon?" She asked, and I was taken by the way she said my name, Cyril, for the first time in many years. Isla would always address me as, Hey, nerd, Indiana Jones, or bro, not Cyril. I was tired, too, but I felt obligated to agree with Isla. I smiled and nodded.

"I am going to wash all our clothes; they are all smelly and dusty," Isla grumbled. "Bring everything in your backpack, Cyril." She ordered, carrying her backpack full of clothes to the washer.

I reluctantly went to the bedroom, grabbed my backpack, and headed towards the laundry room, blaming myself for falling for my sister on the bus. Since we arrived at this place, she seemed to want to control everything, and it seemed to me that she gave what she had in return, wanting to gain control over me and this whole journey.

But my jaw dropped as I turned the corner and saw Isla, who I had never really thought much about before, naked. Glancing over, I saw the back of her nicely curvy hips, round ass and thighs. Not even a piece of thread covering them. When she heard my footsteps, she turned slightly in my direction, showing her round, full, circular breasts with protruding nipples. She smiled innocently as there was nothing unusual about being completely naked in the laundry room.

"What the fuck!" I stopped in my tracks and let my eyes relish every inch of her naked frame.

"What?" she asked, giving me a haughty smile. Take off your filthy clothes to wash." Her order came as a gentle request while she turned entirely towards me to give me as much as my eyes could handle.

"Go ahead, c'mon now?" Isla sad again, taking good glimpses at my crotch. Holly shit, I was already semi-hard, I thought to myself, looking down and going on to drop my shots and undies in one pushdown.

"Nice!" Isla said seductively. "We met on the bus but never saw each other. Now we have," she giggled. I was speechless. I liked her new personality. Perhaps it was another side of Isla that I never knew. As I handed over my clothes to her, she took another good look at my cock, which was now firm, and smiled, wrinkling the side of her mouth. I always thought my slightly curved-up cock with a huge mushroom shape head and a standard-size shaft was ugly, perhaps even looked out of proportion. After seeing the way that Isla looked at, I felt better that it might not be all that bad looking after all.

"Maybe you should take a shower while the clothes are washing. I'll shower after, and we can relax a bit before we head out if that's ok with you?"

"Yes, I was thinking about the same thing," I replied, heading towards the bathroom. After finding a fresh towel, I turned on the water and waited for hot water since I hadn't showered in hot water for a week, but the water never turned hot. I turned the water off, thinking there might be some setup, and as I was searching around the shower, Isla walked in, asking, "Are you already done?"

"No, I am trying to figure out how to turn the hot water on."

She smiled after taking another eyeful of my private parts, sniggering as she did. I may have turned crimson. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you. The note they left said there are switches for the washer, kitchen faucet, and shower to turn on the water heaters. It says to turn on the switch inside the cabinet in the bathroom, wait 5 minutes for water to get hot, and turn the switch off when hot water is not needed."

I laughed for no reason, enjoying Isla's small naked frame. Lecherous thoughts occupied my mind as Isla opened the cabinet doors and snooped into a few things, turning, bending, and standing on her toes to look inside. Her erotic frame was stretched in each direction, certainly stretching my imagination beyond limits. My eyes fed on her beauty that I had never noticed before. Those firm and full buttocks, flawless long legs with fleshy thighs for a girl her height, thin waist just below her round breasts with pink areolas and taut nipples.

"I think this is it..." Isla said, standing on her toes to reach it. Unable to contain myself, I quickly stood behind her, leaning over her to turn the switch on, purposely pressing my shaft on her buttocks.

"Hey, don't get any ideas." She giggled.

"What ideas? This is a bathroom, not a bus." I said, laughing, and stood in front of her, wishing she would come and play after seeing my erect cock.

"Tempting, but not now..." she said, placing her index finger over her lips while smiling. "Sometimes I become a bitch when I don't get enough sex." She was almost inaudible.

I was unconstrained for a change. "I feel like I am turning into an animal after this morning." We both had a good laugh. Five minutes hadn't passed, but I turned the water on, knowing even the cold water here is lukewarm, and jumped inside the shower, closing the shower curtain.

"Would you like me to join you, Cyril?" Isla asked and invited herself into the shower. There was no need to answer her, and her wicked smile gave way to the fact that she wanted something: sex.

"What would you do for me if I shower with you?" she asked like a naïve little girl, but however innocent she sounded, I knew she wanted something.

"I'll clean you all over with my tongue like a little puppy; how's that?"

"Oh my gosh, how did you learn to talk like that?" She said, pushing away from the water to stand before me while I soaped myself, waiting for Isla to give me the green light. I would have forced the issue with any other girl, but it was different with Isla.

No other words were spoken while she adjusted the water temperature, shampooed, and soaped herself. I was feeling the desperate desire to cum again and wanted none other than to have real sex with Isla right there in the shower.

I stood behind her, lifted her wet hair, and kissed the nape of her neck, inching her body against mine. I noticed her closing her eyes and should have felt my rod lodging on the crack of her buttocks. I kept kissing her neck, ear, and cheeks while my natural movements caused my cock to press down towards her anus. She gasped and pushed her ass backward to meet me and teased my cock, never allowing it to penetrate.

"You are trying to go the wrong way on my one-way street..." She hissed. "Maybe one day... Are you an ass man?" She probed, teasing my cock more with her wiggling her ass.

"Never tried to say I am."

Then without a word, I pivoted her around and dropped to my knees in front of her, grasping her thighs as I pushed my tongue onto her clit. Isla whined, pulling my head into her. Within a minute, her legs appeared to be getting weak, but she refused to lean against the wall. Instead, she tightened her thighs firmly, locking my face between them. My tongue formed a delicate route from clit to pussy, tasting her, teasing her. After a while, I sensed that she was ready to cum by all the groans and moans that broke out of her lips; I pushed a finger into her soaked pussy while my tongue molested her clit vigorously. Isla moaned as my finger went in, and I immediately felt her orgasm. Her cum ran down her inner thigh and dissolved in the water that sprayed on us from the showerhead. I licked her thighs as there was more of her nectar remaining to be gulped.

"FUCK! That was great!" Isla murmured, still shivering from her climax. "Thank you, Cyril... I really, really needed that. Gosh, you were great!"

When I stood up, my sister gave me a long passionate kiss tasting her cum from my tongue and lips.

"I am going to have a hard time with your swollen head." She said jokingly, then held my aching cock. I had been working hard for good long time without any relief, and I was ecstatic that she was finally ready to help me out of my misery.

She knelt before me and clasped her hand around my cock and stroked as she sucked, cupping her other hand around my ass and pulling me closer to her. Isla looked up and smiled impishly, rubbing the underside of my shaft with her chin. Then she opened her mouth broadly to take my vast mushroom head into her warm mouth. She sucked it, during which she twirled her tongue around to tease me for what it was worth. Isla then slid her lips up and down the total hardness, taking a bit more into her slick mouth each time her lips reached the shaft where she had her hand firmly wrapped. Her mouth slurping and drooling all over my cock. I looked down in utter shock, wondering whether it was even imaginable to receive a blowjob that felt this good. Only a few girls have taken my cock into their mouths, but this was easily the best blowjob ever, and it was from none other than my own sister. Slowly, she worked to take an inch at a time into her divine mouth that she kept full of her saliva. By the time she was able to swallow my entire length, I knew the pleasure that she was giving me was too much for me to endure and still stay in her mouth without unloading. I was more than ready to accept the defeat of being unable to last as long as I wanted, but then Isla abruptly stopped and got to her feet.

"Shoot inside!" She said, parting her legs. I needed no more encouragement than that. I bent my knees holding my cock, aiming between my sister's legs, rubbing the big mushroom back and forth a few times in search of her love canal. She moaned and closed her eyes in bliss. Her eyes opened when the thick head pressed into the opening, and I drove three inches or so into her heat. Fuck! I certainly knew that I was spreading her wide. Isla cried out and pulled at my body as she desperately wanted more.

Isla cried out and pulled at my body, articulating she desperately wanted more of it. I knew better and slowly increased the pace of my thrusting until I was driving into her depths. She was virtually frantic by that point, and I thought she might reach another climax very quickly. I held myself still, my cock deep inside her. She beamed, calmly shut her eyes, and said, "Fuck me, Cyril, fuck me. I need a good fuck right now."

I slid in and out of her for a few minutes before I shot my load and collapsed. We held each other tightly for a moment before I hesitantly withdrew my cock from her velvety hive. Arching her back, Isla engulfed my manhood with her mouth and let her tongue swirl around, making sure she cleaned up every last drop. The sensations were jolting, and my body continued to spasm with every greedy flick of her tongue.

"Fuck! That was amazing. I am glad that I have a hot chick for a sister." I tried to catch my breath.

Isla chuckled, whipping her lips. "I couldn't imagine you doing the stuff we did with George had he come." We laughed together. "Is there a shower sex scene in Kama Sutra?" she asked and giggled again.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12