On the Run: Layne and Selene

Story Info
An elf and a human girl find a way to relieve stress.
3k words
4.35
2.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at a Literotica story! Feedback is appreciated, and if you all seem to enjoy, this may be Part 1 of a larger tale. Let me know what you think ;)

Her cloak whipped around her as the wind howled down the road. Layne glanced over her shoulder instinctively, but anyone following her was lost in the sheets of water pouring from the skies. Still, she quickened her pace a bit and looked to her left. Selene said nothing, but even in the traces of moonlight making it through the storm, Layne could see her gaze was cool and measured as she answered. "Just a bit further, so I know we've lost them."

Two weeks ago Layne would have found it off putting to have her question answered before she asked, but after traveling with the elf for this long, she knew it was normal. As Selene adjusted her long, loping stride to match the new pace, Layne noticed for the smallest second the lithe, sinewy body under the elf's shirt and breeches. She immediately pushed the thought out of her mind, as well as the one that followed, regarding the fact that her attire, tight as it was, would have been very nearly scandalous on a human woman.

She recognized her slight bias against elves, having grown up in a village where elves were the villain of stories as often as goblins or trolls. Not to mention any reasonable woman knew that elves were downright whorish when it came to sex. The horror stories often included savage elves breeding like animals or pleasuring themselves around the fire. However, since Layne had been accused of stealing (she hadn't), and Selene had been accused of killing a sheriff who tried to come onto her (she had), they had found themselves escaping an angry town magistrate together. They had decided that two women stood a much better chance than one of losing a mob. Selene had survival skills that Layne frankly lacked, while Layne had an excellent knowledge of human manners as they pertained to farmers and villages.

As they tromped along the now-muddy road, boots sticking and breeches dripping with a delightful mixture of old sweat and rain, Layne wistfully thought back to just a few short weeks ago. Until a patron had accused her of stealing from his coin purse, she had quite enjoyed her singing residency at The Farmer's Folly. Master Bartram, the innkeeper, had been just as an innkeeper should be: a plump, balding man who was more than willing to joke with patrons unless he was confronted by the anxiety that every innkeeper has about running out of food and ale. He had paid her well, and she had always enjoyed the chance that a handsome client might ask her to take a tumble under the sheets or in the barn at the end of her performances. She counted it both as a credit to her voice and to the fact that most of her dresses had a neckline which highlighted her pleasantly plump breasts (especially when she took a heaving breath before a high note), as well as a skirt that showed a roundness through the hips.

While it wasn't totally proper (it was in fact fairly improper) for her to take any patron of the inn up on this sort of request, Layne had developed her own code of ethics regarding how to proceed. She reasoned that as long as she did not behave whorishly while they tumbled, there was less of an issue. To that end, once a partner got done massaging her breasts and the delicate, cherry-red nipples hidden below the neckline of the dress, she was willing to let them fuck her.

She did rather love the way that beyond the breasts, once people saw that the roundness of her skirts was hiding pale, creamy buttocks with a pleasant bounce, they only became more insistent that she let things proceed. However, since she was at least somewhat proper, if they were going to fuck her, she insisted they take her the way a man was supposed to take a woman, which meant she would lie demurely on her back while they thrust into her, and there would only be enough pleasure squeals and moans so that the other party could tell she was enjoying. The last step to her code of ethics involved a strict rule that the man finish on her belly. As a (mostly) proper girl, she would not end up with child while unmarried, but nor would she swallow a man's seed, because that was firmly within the territory of whores.

At this point Layne was quite lost in her own thoughts, and she jumped when Selene spoke. "Over there." Layne squinted, trying to make out what the elf might have spotted through the storm. Lightning flashed, and she was fairly certain she made out the shell of a dilapidated barn across what seemed to be an abandoned field. She nodded, and together the two women left the road, trusting in the rain to wash their tracks out of the mud. They crept across the grasses, feeling tall stalks brush their hips. When they arrived, Layne could see that it was indeed a derelict barn, but also that the roof and walls were surprisingly intact. The gods' own luck was with them, as the wall with the biggest portion missing faced away from the road. The girls set down their packs and took in the space, which included enough leftover hay that the floor might be reasonably comfortable when they slept. As usual, Selene took charge.

She gathered rocks and made a pit, and then started a fire with a speed that never stopped surprising Layne. As she did, Layne once again found herself starting to notice the elf's toned body. While small, her tits were perky, and her ass looked round and firm with muscle. Another one of Layne's concessions to impropriety, she admitted to herself, was that she did enjoy using a whore's vocabulary from time to time, as long as it was strictly in her own head or during the heat of a good fuck. Once the fire was started, Selene announced that she would be setting traps for game, and disappeared into the rain again. Layne was grateful that the elf did handle this part, but also thought that the woman might be slightly insane.

For her part, Layne unwrapped her cloak and removed her coat and hung them to dry. She then spread her bedroll and took her boots off, before peeling off her breeches, which proved quite the challenge. She would not usually have done this, but Selene had been nearly nude their first night around a fire. Layne had nearly had a heart attack when the elvish woman walked into the light wearing a shirt cut high above her belly button and a garment that barely qualified as panties (no more than a thin string running up between her buttocks). Besides, as much as she held some reservations towards Selene's ways of doing things, she did have to admit that a comfort being undressed around other women was helpful, especially now while her clothes were soaked.

After brushing the tangles out of her flowing auburn locks, she sat on her bedroll, clothes slowly drying, she was confronted with a dilemma. Layne had not had the company of a man for two weeks now, since the start of their escape. While this would have been acceptable, if not preferred, during normal circumstances, stress definitely made her crave satisfaction in that regard. She did some quick mental math before deciding that she was going to pleasure herself whether she genuinely had the time or not.

Layne wasn't proud of the fact that she masturbated, but she had long ago accepted that it was a necessity. As with sex, she had a ruleset for herself, which included mostly fingering herself and never rubbing the small nub above her cunt, no matter how badly it throbbed. Eyeing the barn door to make sure Selene's silhouette wasn't visible, she reached into her pack and grabbed her long-handled knife and a bottle of cooking oil.

She poured a small puddle of cooking oil into her palm before rubbing it into the knife handle, making sure it was coated well. The handle of this particular knife was smooth from repeated use. She then opened her knees and ran her fingers across her soft, pink lower lips just long enough to confirm her suspicions: her cunt was soaking wet beneath the soft red curls of her bush.

The wooden knife handle slid smoothly into her. She gasped. The handle slid out until the pommel barely stretched the lips of her cunt apart, and then it slid back in, hard. She bit her lips but couldn't quite stop the moan. She felt the warmth in her belly. She felt her asshole spasm for a second. She gave in.

Her arm was moving by itself, sliding the long, wooden handle in and out of her sopping cunt. Her hips writhed, simulating a man's motion as well as she could. Her thighs were starting to tighten. Her breasts heaved with each breath. No longer attempting to be quiet, she whimpered and moaned. She let out a scream of pure bliss and her cunt started to tighten. She could tell she was getting close to her peak. Her motions were quickening, the long, smooth wooden object of her pleasure slid in and out. In and out. She pushed it deep, knowing she was perhaps two thrusts away from finishing so hard that she shook while her pleasure fountained out from between her legs.

Shhh. The unmistakable scrape of a boot. Fuck. Instantly her eyes snapped open, her peak ruined. Selene stood in the barn, pale green eyes meeting Layne's deep blue ones. Panic rising, she babbled "uh, I..um, so sorry, I just..." She trailed off, her shame overwhelming her.

The elf smoothly arched an eyebrow. "You think I have never seen another woman pleasuring herself?"

Layne sputtered, although she knew there was not a convenient way to explain herself. She started hotly "I was not...!"

Selene cut her off "There is no shame. You already know that elves see each other without clothing. We also see no shame in pleasuring ourselves, especially if we are making camp far from home and are apart from our lovers. I have refrained from doing so for your comfort, just as I have stayed mostly clothed. Now. I also have had a very tense span of days, and since you have set the precedent, I would like an orgasm before bed."

Layne could only stare. "An...orgasm?"

Selene nodded dismissively. "The experience you would have had after three more thrusts of that slightly dangerous pleasure toy of yours." Before Layne could embarrass herself any further, the elf neatly slipped out of her clothes.

As hot and bothered as she was, Layne couldn't even pretend not to look. She took in the elf's tits, which were not only as perky as imagined but not nearly as tiny as she would have guessed. Her eyes soaked up the slender body, with its taught muscles showing, especially through the belly and thighs. Selene's hips were slim, but Layne couldn't help staring at the elf's cunt. Where Layne's red bush ran wild, the elf had only a small strip of hair, which clearly had seen a razor recently. The elf caught her looking and grinned wolfishly, "If you like what you see, you're welcome to watch what comes next. Maybe one day afterwards you'll let me give you a lick and a cuddle." Layne felt her face flush with heat, but also noted that the throbbing between her legs responded.

Selene leaned over and grabbed the bottle of cooking oil from Layne's bedroll before turning to her back. When Layne saw what she had grabbed, her jaw dropped. The elf held a smooth length of wood, about the length of her forearm. For most of its length, it was the same size around, but at one end it flared broadly before coming to a soft point. Even though Layne had never seen anything like it, the singular purpose was clear: the elf had it solely to pleasure herself with when suitable men weren't near.

After rubbing the wooden toy with oil, Selene spread her legs wide and shocked Layne once more by rubbing a generous dab of oil on her asshole. The elf then started to pleasure herself, moaning in a surprisingly delicate way as she slipped the toy into herself. As she did, she began rubbing soft circles around her asshole with one finger. The cool, sarcastic elf disappeared as her eyes closed and she moaned softly. Her hand began to move more quickly, pumping the toy in and out of her cunt. The finger tracing her asshole started to rub harder and faster. The elf continued to moan breathily. As the toy moved in and out of her, she started to whimper with pleasure "Oh...ohhh...I- I'm- I'm gonna..." and then it became a wordless "ahhhhhh" and the elf's hips bucked and her toes curled.

Her eyes closed and her mouth gaped open as she gave her longest moan yet. Evidence of her climax fountained out of her, coating her thighs and pooling on her bedroll. The elf collapsed back, all tension gone, her pleasure toy still between her legs, the lips of her cunt gripping it. She murmured "oh dear gods I needed that badly."

Layne had been staring, but now her attention was focused on the fact that her own cunt was aching, desperate for that peak that Selene had called an orgasm. She hesitated before haltingly starting "Selene...I think I might like to finish what I started." The elf glanced up at her, her gaze lightly tinged with surprise across the utter bliss.

"Oh?" the elf asked, nearly a whisper.

Layne swallowed hard before she heard herself saying "I liked watching you and if I don't finish myself off I may not sleep."

The elf responded "You know, if you would feel more comfortable, I could have another go."

Layne nodded immediately, her sense of propriety and rules long gone. She reached for her improvised toy and found the elf offering her own, which she had wiped clean. "I think I want to use my fingers this time."

Layne barely thought before grabbing the toy and oiling it generously. Selene oiled her fingertips on her free hand before taking the finger that had been rubbing her asshole and dousing it all the way to its base. Then, while Layne watched, the elf slipped the finger into her asshole, each knuckle disappearing. The elf's other hand went to the nub above her cunt, the one Layne never touched, and she sighed "Gods the clit is wonderful." Then the elf's hands began to move, the lone finger sliding in and out of her asshole while she rubbed her clit (as Layne now supposed it was called) with three fingers. Layne slipped the toy into herself and began to work it slowly. Then, after a slight pause, she mimicked the elf and began to rub her clit. Immediately she groaned with pleasure: already it felt almost as good as her peaks from simply fingering herself.

As she watched the elf rapturously, Layne slid the toy in and out with greater intensity. The elf's eyes were closed again and her small tits heaved. Layne rubbed herself harder. Selene's toes were curled and her legs were spread. The elf masturbated harder than Layne had imagined was possible. The taut, muscular ass was trembling. Layne's cunt was throbbing desperately in time with her thrusts of the toy. Her belly was fire, and her clit raged with pleasure. Her fingers moved in tight, hard circles. If her cunt had been soaked before, now it was a flood, her juices covering her fingers and matting her beautiful fiery bush. The elf's finger fucked her asshole deep.

Layne toyed herself desperately, screaming with pleasure. Her own tits jiggled, and her ass was trembling worse than Selene's. As she watched, the elf's moans went from breathy to animal grunts and groans. She fingered her asshole hard, palm smashing into her cunt. Her fingers on her clit were a blur. Layne finally closed her own eyes, lost in her pleasure as she defiled herself. Her thighs shook and a sheen of sweat covered her forehead. She could feel her whole body tightening and knew she was once again two thrusts from an extreme peak. As she pushed the toy in deep and pressed hard into her clit, she heard Selene between her groans 'Yes Layne...yes...be a good whore."

The dam broke, and the wave of pleasure crashed over her. Her thighs shook and her toes curled so hard it hurt. Her cunt pulsed wantonly, gripping the toy hard. Her vision went white and she screamed again and again. Her belly was hot as flame. But best of all, she could feel her pleasure squirting out of her in great spurts, covering her thighs and toes and bedroll and everything in between. As she came out of her ecstasy, she opened her eyes just in time to watch Selene grab the toy, still slick with her juices, and jam it into her own cunt. The elf's screams mirrored her own from seconds before as Selene writhed with orgasm. The elf's cunt fountained as well, soaking everything.

For a while both women laid in the mess of their orgasms, panting heavily as aftershocks shuddered through their bodies. At last Layne turned and looked at the elvish woman, who was diddling herself casually as her cunt relaxed. "Selene...I..."

The elf cut her off "Layne, I had a nice bit of fun, and now I think sleep is in order." Then her features softened temporarily and her wolfish grin reappeared "But I am happy to talk tomorrow about a lick and a cuddle." The elf rolled over and Layne stared until sleep took her...