On the Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ednila and Gloria kept up a lively conversation, and Karlo and I participated as necessary. Mostly I sat quiet beside Karlo, my thoughts dominated by my desire for him, knowing I couldn't act on my desire, which made my desire all the sharper.

***

That night I climbed into bed next to Gloria while Ednila washed her hands. She blew out the candle on the dresser and felt her way to the bed. The darkness in the room was complete. No moonlight shined through the window. A brief blast of cool air washed over me as Ednila pulled up the quilt to settle beside me. She worked her arms around me and pulled me up to her, giving me a kiss. Gloria snuggled at my back and kissed my neck.

I returned Ednila's embrace and sighed in pleasure in response to their kisses. Gloria reached around to stroke my cock as Ednila kissed my lips. It felt good, but I just wasn't responding tonight. I rubbed Ednila's clitoris the way I knew she liked, and tried to be fully in the moment with them both, but I couldn't get Karlo out of my head. Despite their efforts, my cock remained soft.

Finally Ednila raised her hand to my face and stroked my cheek. "What's the matter, Stefcho?"

I sighed again, in frustration this time, and rolled onto my back. "I'm sorry, it's just not working tonight."

"Is something wrong?" Gloria asked.

I shrugged. "I guess so, but I don't know what it is." Liar. I did too know what it was.

"You've never have this problem before, Stefcho," Ednila said. "We don't expect you to be always ready to service us on demand, but I just want to be sure nothing's wrong, or to help you if there is."

"Thanks."

Gloria shifted position and planted a kiss on my lips. In the darkness she missed at first and hit my nose before she adjusted her aim. "We love you, Stefcho. You know that, right?"

"Yes, and I love you too. I'm just not responding tonight for some reason."

Ednila squeezed my hand. "It's nice just cuddling with you. Let's get some sleep, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

After a short time Ednila's and then Gloria's breathing went soft and regular as they fell asleep. I lay still in the darkness between them, under the quilt, but sleep evaded me for a long time. I kept playing back my last encounter with Karlo in my head, over and over again. At last fatigue won, and I fell asleep.

***

I woke up alone in the bed. Sunlight streamed through the window, and the sound of pans rattling in the kitchen floated through the cracked-open bedroom door. I slid out of bed, pulled on some trousers, and joined my wives in the kitchen.

Usually I was the one up first making breakfast. They both turned to greet me as I entered.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Gloria said as she tended scrambled eggs.

"Sorry I overslept."

"Not a problem. You needed your rest."

"Finish getting dressed and breakfast will be done soon," Ednila said.

"Okay. Thanks."

I left to use the outhouse, washed up, and put on a shirt and shoes.

Back in the kitchen, Ednila had plates set around the table and was pouring tea. The aroma of mint filled the air. I sat and took a sip of tea. Gloria served eggs onto our plates and took a seat herself. I took a slice of bread from the plate in the center of the table and reached for the butter.

Gloria took a sip of her tea. "So, you and Karlo are lovers, right?"

A hot flush filled me. I snapped my face up to hers. "Huh? Uh—what makes you say that?"

Gloria nodded. "I wasn't sure before, but I am now. Your face is as red as rare steak, and you didn't actually deny it."

I dropped my butter knife. "I'm sorry! It won't happen again. I love you two, and I want to be here for our children. Please don't send me away!"

Ednila set down her tea cup and furrowed her brows. "Send you away? Who said anything about sending you away?"

I turned to stare at her. "What?"

She locked eyes with me. "You just said you loved the two of us, and I believe you. But do you love Karlo too? We want honesty, Stefano. Seriously. Do you love Karlo, or is it just the sex?"

The heat rose to my face again, though I didn't know how I could have blushed any deeper. I lowered my gaze to my plate. I bit my lower lip. I nodded.

Gloria took my chin and tilted my face up to meet her eyes. "Say it. Tell us how you feel."

I took a deep breath. "Yes. I love him. I mean, yes, the sex is good, but I love him aside from the sex. I'm sorry."

Ednila shook her head. "Stefano, never be sorry for loving someone. Love is a gift, one to be treasured. Does he feel the same way? Does he love you?"

I nodded. "Yes. Yes he does. I'm sure of it."

"I've sensed that you weren't totally happy for a while," Gloria said, "but for a long time I didn't know why. I eventually figured it out after seeing you two together at our picnic yesterday. When I woke up this morning it was like I'd discovered it overnight while sleeping."

"You—you mean you're not mad?"

Gloria took my hand and squeezed it. "Stefano—Stefcho—you're a good, loving, caring person. How could we be mad at you for the very traits that attracted us to you in the first place? We don't mind you seeing Karlo, or you having sex with him." She shrugged. "Maybe we can join you sometimes, if he's comfortable with that."

"You mean it? I—I mean, I don't think Karlo is interested in women, and I know he doesn't—um—doesn't want children."

Ednila pursed her lips. "Not everyone needs to be a parent. If he doesn't really want children, he probably shouldn't be a parent."

"We have every confidence that you'll be a good parent, and that you'll be a good partner with us," Gloria said. "That's why we married you."

"Th—thank you." Tears trickled down my cheeks. "Oh, Mother of us all, I love you so much!"

"We love you too, and we want you to be happy." Ednila pointed to my plate. "Your eggs are getting cold." She passed a bowl of salsa to me. "Here. You like the hot salsa, right?"

***

A month later I lay in bed, a couple of pillows under my hips, as Karlo slid his oiled penis into my ass. I gasped with pleasure as he began thrusting in me.

Gloria and Ednila lay on their sides next to us, in sixty-nine position. I turned my head to the side to watch Ednila licking Gloria's pussy. They were beautiful. I loved watching them love each other. A couple of days ago, when we calculated Ednila should be at the peak of her fertile period, I made love to her, ejaculating into her vagina for the first time. She loved it. She cried happy tears afterwards as she kissed us both.

Karlo's strokes in my ass were getting faster, stronger. I knew it wouldn't be long now. Only a few seconds later he gasped and shoved his cock deep inside me. His warm cum filled my ass. Ednila reached over Gloria and stroked my arm. I gave her a smile, but her mouth was otherwise occupied and she said nothing.

Karlo pulled out and lay beside me. We shared a kiss and he stroked my back down to my buttocks. I shivered, and not from cool air. We'd stoked the fireplace so we wouldn't need blankets despite the cold November rain outside. I grasped Karlo's penis and stroked it. He was already getting hard again.

He flipped me onto my back and lifted my legs, practically bending me double. A little more oil, and then he entered me again, missionary style. He took his time. I loved being able to see his radiant smile while he fucked me.

Two wives, three lovers. It was going to be a good night.

12