On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voices drowned Larya in sweet temptation like endless waves of thick, heavy maple syrup. She giggled. "I'm n-not a bimbo!" she insisted, then started giggling again.

Her fingers were groping between her legs, she realized, still edging as best she could as she was swung to and fro. Ooh, but edging just felt so nice, so easy and natural...

... just like giggling...

"You're not?" Lingua asked with wide eyes, cocking her head innocently to the side. "But how can you be sure?"

"Ummm...'' Larya bit her lip. She trembled as yet another near-orgasm slipped from her fingertips, was denied by her own treacherous, edge-loving fingers. "Um, like..." She giggled. "'Cause, um... um..." Her cheeks were getting redder.

"Well?" Lingua asked sweetly, her luscious lips curving upwards.

Larya giggled. "I forget the question," she admitted, wiggling like a little slut on her tentacle seat.

"Gosh," Lingua said, putting a finger to her lips in mock-naivete, "that sounds like something a sexy little slutty bimbo would do, doesn't it, little one?"

"Ummm..." Larya bit her lip, wanting to say no, and yet... "W-What does?" she squeaked. Gods, she was so sure she could remember, but it kept slipping from the reach of her silly bubbly brain...

"Someone," Lingua purred, "who's sooo horny..."

"... soooo dumb..."

"... soooo silly and giggly and bubbly and babbly--"

"--needy and pleady and stupid and subby--"

"--drippy and drooly and ditzy and dizzy--"

Larya stared down at Lingua with big, wide eyes, her mind spinning around her head like a swirly little moon. She licked her lips and barely held in a whimper as she slid down the tongue-tail's length towards the gorgeous demon.

"--that," Lingua finished with her own voice, smirking broadly, "she can't even remember what she's talking about!" She reached up and caught Larya in her descent, her hand pressing gently against Larya's chest. Her eyes spiraled with crimson lights. "Can you imagine?"

"... oh," Larya breathed, briefly lost in the eyes, shivering beneath the assault of beautiful voices on beautiful voices. Her chest rose and fell as her breath quickened, as she felt herself starting to slide the other way, the tongue sliding delectably across her tingling inner thighs...

Then she realized she'd been asked a question.

"Oh!" She giggled and, as she vaguely remembered what Lingua had been saying, bobbed her head eagerly. She tried to keep her voice level as her arousal climbed, as her fingers sped up. "Gosh, she sounds like, like--" She panted and stroked faster and faster, drooling a little. "L-like... like..." She heard her voice break into a high-pitched squeak as she nearly climaxed again... only to deliberately ruin it before she knew what she was doing. "... l-like a tooootal slutty bimbo slut!!!"

She whimpered as her pussy dripped all over the slurping tongue-tail. She'd been soclose...

Lingua giggled. "She does, doesn't she?"

Still dazed, panting for breath, Larya couldn't help but giggle back. She wasn't sure what was so funny. Everything kept dripping and melting, dazzling her memories. The venom, she remembered fuzzily. The venom she was currently absolutely slathered in from the waist down.

This was bad. She knew this was bad.

But it felt so, soooo good...

"You know," Lingua murmured, her voice husky and smoking with lust, "I think I've heard about you, sweetie. 'Larya'... you're one of Celeste's little toys, aren't you?"

Larya gasped, then shivered. Why did that name... sound so... familiar?

"Dear little Celeste." Lingua smiled smugly. "So precocious at her age. Give her a few eons and the darling might even be able to bring me to my knees."

She giggled, as if at some private joke. Larya giggled too out of reflex.

"I wonder what she'd say..." the demoness purred, reaching over to caress Larya's cheek, "if she knew I was having my way with one of her little bimbo conquests?"

Larya moaned at the touch. Every inch of her skin sang at even the lightest of strokes, and Lingua's hand was so soft and gentle and warm...

"'m... not a bimbo, though," she protested weakly, even as she nuzzled Lingua's hand.

"Goodness," Lingua murmured, "you're so insistent on that. But I wonder..."

Larya's heart raced and fluttered and melted as she began to slide down the seemingly endless tentacle length. Loops spiraled before her, and she was sure there had to be more than one tendril present now, but she was a little too concentrated on feeling her pussy slide over the sensuous tongue to even think about counting.

She giggled, watching the tentacle tongues loop and spiral so prettily. Her own eyes felt a little loopy, her vision swirling.

"You seem just," Lingua went on, giggling, "like the sorts of slutty bimbos my little Lia always liked to bring home back in the day." Her voices layered over one another, dripping with indulgent suggestion, sinful implication. "Eager. Open to suggestion. Desperate for guidance."

"Ohhh..." Larya moaned and drooled a little, then giggled. "Y-Yeah, well... m-maybe, but... n-nnnnot a b-bimbo..." She gazed in rapture into the spirals as she slid downward, headfirst towards the loops of tentacle, and giggled again. "Y-Yeah," she repeated, louder, more confident, "Like, I'm definitely not some dumb slutty bimbo!"

"Oh?" Lingua smirked. "And how can you be sure?"

"Cause, like, I'm totallysmMMMF!" Mid-word, Larya felt the tongue-tentacles tighten around her, as she slid right down headfirst into a warm, tight, slippery tendril cocoon.

Briefly, she was immersed completely. Pure pleasure oozed around her as the tongues licked and lapped at every inch of skin, teased along her inner entrances, slipped lasciviously between her asscheeks and even past her parted lips.

And she squealed in muted, captivated bliss. She couldn't help herself--it just felt so good, and her whole world was submerged in it. She was drowning in ecstasy, and she cried and mewled and thrashed joyously, happy for a brief moment simply to be lost.

Her head popped out the other side, and she was once again in the chamber with Lingua.

Larya drooled and moaned. The tentacle tongues slathered venom all over her nipples, looped around her breasts, between her asscheeks, along the lips of her dripping pussy...

"Well?" Lingua's voice was like warm mulled wine. Sweet, heady, and utterly irresistible.

Larya gazed up in hopeless stupid adoration. She struggled to think of an answer. How could she prove she wasn't a... a... a bimbo, that was the word. A nice, happy, horny slutty bimbo. How could she prove she wasn't one of those?

Her face screwed up in concentration, then lit up as she thought of the answer.

"'Cause I'm a spy!" she squealed, and giggled proudly. "I'm totally here to, like, spy on you! Could a dumb bimbo do that?"

"Oh, do tell~" Lingua encouraged, clearly impressed.

Larya glowed with smug triumph. "Like, Captain Tarromin--"

"The bargeman?"

"Yeah! Yeah, the bargeman, for sure! Like, he noticed his friend, umm, totes went missing!"

"Really!"

"Uh-huh! Uh-huuuh!" Larya's head bobbed eagerly as her head fizzed and popped with bimbo-pink bubbles. "And, like... like, um..." She frowned. "What was I... wait..."

"You were telling me how you're a spy," Lingua informed her, smiling.

"Ooh! Thanks!" Larya giggled. "Silly me!"

"Youare very silly," Lingua agreed sweetly.

"For sure! So, like, he asked us to come and investigate!"

"'Us' meaning...?"

"Me, Lim, and Alrek--he's by the harbor, he's, like, suuuper strong-willed!" Larya twirled her finger off in a vague direction, then winked. "But, like, between you and me," she added conspiratorially, cupping her mouth so no one else would hear, "he's way weaker against poisons and stuff than I am."

"Oh, my!" Lingua purred. "What a clever little spy you are!"

Larya beamed with pride. "Yeah! And, like, we came here to investigate it! And I found you!"

"Oh, my goodness! But now you're trapped here with me!"

"... yeah," Larya admitted shyly. "Kinda." She squirmed and grinded within the slippery cocoon.

"Do you have any hope of escape?" Lingua raised an eyebrow, her eyes wide as if with concern.

"Ooh, uhh..." Larya bit her lip. "Gosh, I dunno if I should tell you..."

"Why not?" Lingua asked reasonably, eyelashes fluttering.

"Ummm... like, 'cause..." Larya squirmed uncomfortably in her wonderful pleasure prison. "We're here to stop you an' stuff! So even though I totally have an escape plan, I... probably shouldn't tell you..." She pouted.

"Aww." Lingua put a finger to her lips with a sneaking smile. "Did you not come without a backup plan? Such a silly bimbo~"

"H-Hey!" Larya protested, wiggling in lust at the words. "I'm not silly! And I'm not a bimbo! We totally have a backup plan!"

"You do?" Lingua asked, her voice as pure and guileless as her wide, shimmering eyes. "Can you even remember it, though?"

"Yuh-huh!" Larya giggled. Gosh, she was about to make Lingua look sooo dumb. "The captain, like, hid his barge by the reef, for, in case we need backup. His whole crew is there! They've even got a couple crystal mages, so, like, all we need to do is signal them by lighting a fire by the beach and they'll come to help us! So there!" She gave a big, smug smile.

Then something occurred to her. She frowned. "Ooh! But, like..." She giggled, then pouted. "You can't tell anyone! It's, like, suuuper a secret! 'Specially from you!"

Lingua's eyes glimmered. "Oh?" she asked, tilting her head down at Larya as if intently curious.

"Yeah! Totes!" Larya tried to reach her pussy to finger herself, licking her lips, but she was too tightly bound. Like a fly in a web.

Larya giggled. But Lingua wasn't a spider! She was just, like, asuuuper hot girl! And not even in an arachne girl way!

"Is it really a secret, my sweet?" Lingua purred, reaching down to caress Larya's cheek. "An important one?"

"Pleeease? Otherwise, like, we'll totes get caught!"

"Mmmm... I don't know, sweetie..."

"Please-please-please?" Larya made her eyes as big as she could as she whimpered and whined. "I'll be sooo good! I'll do anything!"

"Well, alright, dear little thing." Lingua murmured, a smile playing across those gorgeous, luscious lips. "I won't tell anyone, okay?"

Larya giggled and wiggled. Phew. That had been a close one.

"But," Lingua added, raising an eyebrow, "do you know what kind of girl would tell their 'enemy' the whole spy plan like that?"

"Huh?" Larya blinked vapid eyes, her pouty lips parting slightly in confusion.

Lingua smiled triumphantly. Her voices began to layer once again, interweaving with one another like impossibly delicate lacings of venom on sugar on venom. First one voice, then two, then three... "A dumb."

"Little"

Four...

"Slutty."

Six...

"Bimbo."

Larya's eyes widened and filled with spirals as all eight voices descended upon her, wrapped around her mind even tighter than the tendrils around her body, and her lips parted in wondrous pleasure.

And then she felt the tentacles daintily spread her asscheeks apart, and the tail-tongue's tip slipped inside her with one irresistible thrust.

Larya squealed and moaned, bucking and thrashing in sudden ecstasy. The tongue licked her asshole mercilessly, plunging inside her and pulling back out and plunging back in again, in and out, in and out, and she was more sensitive than she'd ever been in almost her entire life--

"There's a good slut," Lingua cooed, her seductive voices all layered together now, overwhelming Larya with pure inevitable dominance. "Such a dumb little slutty bimbo!"

"Ohhh~" Larya squealed and shrieked and giggled and kicked uselessly in her restraints, her whole vision going rosy-pink. "I--I--"

"Say it, slut."

"YES!" Larya cried eagerly. "Oh, yes, I'm--I'm--" Her arousal began to climb, and she was so close to the precipice, the so-long-denied precipice-- "I'm a bimbo!" she squealed, humiliated and so, so, so brainlessly horny. "I'm a dumb slutty little bimbo!"

"Whose slutty little bimbo?" Lingua asked smugly.

And as the answer flared to life in Larya's open, suggestible mind, Larya came.

It was like Larya was a feather caught in a whirling, thundering cyclone. She was seized and swept away in an instant, her whole being filled with glowing, effervescent pleasure--a pleasure that left no room for anything else in her head but pure sticky-sweet obedience. The tongues thrust into her ass, licked and lapped all over her hot, slutty form, and they left nothing in their wake but desire for more.

"I'M YOUR BIMBO!" The words spilled from Larya's panting lips in a delectable flood of humiliation, and Larya couldn't remember why she'd ever tried to hold them in. Even hearing her worn, high-pitched voice crying out the words was an ecstasy beyond measure. "I'M YOUR DUMB MOANING BRAINLESS COCKSUCKING BUTTSLUT BIMBOOOO~" She giggled helplessly and thrust her hips against the tentacles, her whole vision a pink blur.

"And you love this, don't you, slut? Love having your thoughts fucked away--love having your ass licked and fucked like the little slut you are--"

Larya was drooling, gasping with every thrust of the tail, mewling with every merciless lick over her bare nipples. The orgasm was giving way to the afterglow, and it was like being dunked into thick, heavy honey and gulping down her fill. "Yesss," she slurred, wiggling like a wanton catgirl in heat. "Yes, I l-looove it... wanna be all brainless for you, Mistress, wanna... wanna get aaall filled up!"

Lingua giggled. Larya giggled, too--and then found herself being spun around, still wrapped in the tentacles, to stare in sudden aching, molten desire at Lingua's beautiful, twitching cock.

"You will do anything, won't you, dear?" Lingua purred with all eight voices.

Larya gulped, licked her lips and nodded meekly. "Yes, Mistress," she whimpered.

The cock slid past her wonderfully sensitive slutty cocksucking lips, and she took it reverently, lavishing it with her tongue, her vision hazy, her thoughts a molten mess.

She felt more tongues probing at her cunt's entrance, licking over her pussy lips before sliding inside, and Larya mewled through the cock as she dutifully sucked, overjoyed at having all three holes so perfectly filled...

... overjoyed, as her head bobbed eagerly, as she moaned brainlessly, to submit completely to this mature, dominant, humiliatingly smug demoness who had so easily melted Larya right into the palm of her hand.

Goooood girl," Lingua cooed, and Larya whined and drooled happily at the praise, feeling her pussy gushing. "Such a good dumb little slut! Don't worry, dear..."

Lingua's cock twitched and pulsed, and Larya's whole world went hazy as she tasted the demoness's sweet, sinful nectar pouring on her tongue. She gulped it all down obediently and moaned for more.

"... soon you'll have the chance to prove exactly that~"

Larya thought of Lim upstairs, so cute and bratty and sure of herself, and came to another mind-melting orgasm at the thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12