On the tip of my Tongue...

Story Info
A trophy wife and a hacker gone straight...whos the winner?
1.6k words
3.67
19.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolf007
Wolf007
149 Followers

Not much sex here, not a hard btb story, but there is a lot of spice with a twist if you have what it takes to read it! And if you're one who just has to have 18+ ids and up for everyone I'll pencil them in later, but for now... enjoy the story!

I'm 23 years old, 6'2", and 200lbs. of solid muscle, with solid black hair and a mustache with a little triangle of hair on the bottom like Val Kilmer in Tombstone. As far back as I can remember computers came easy to me I can almost make them sit up and speak when needed so you could say 'By day I was a knowledgeable geek, but at night I turned into an online person... Mr. Dark! Then one of the group made a standing wager that would net the winner $10 million in crypto, I was bored and messaged him I'd take the wager! (it wasn't like it was my money if I lost anyway!)

The Wager

The wager turned out to be you had to give up hacking for 3 months and live a straight life with only $1 million in your pocket you had to grow to 3 million by the end of the 3rd month. As It's been obvious to me that with phones getting 'smarter' they'll be replacing computers soon so I just needed to bridge the two of them and give birth to a new creation I've been playing with for a while and how I would go about winning that bet!!

The Pitch

I sat in the museum that the rich people call their home and shake my head, I guess having a heart attack at such an early age makes you rethink life's priorities. the lady told me to have a seat in a rather large office and that the lady of the house will see me shortly. I never did like people who felt the need to flaunt their wealth and felt everyone else was beneath them. So at the tender age of 20, I had an idea pop into my head while doing shooters and smoking some weed at my friend's birthday party, I created an app that lets a phone be remotely activated screen and sound as well as have a GPS signal even if the phone was turned off. I pitched it to the military as well as other gov officials and 3 months later I was one of those rich people with $30 million, but I lived in a refurbished log cabin on 5 acres. in Tennessee and I saw no need to live like this.

The door behind me started to open as I rose to my feet, and then a woman entered the room and sat behind the desk a rather large gentleman standing just behind her. She stood about 5' 4" dressed in a lite gray top that framed a nice pair of tits going down to a very slim waist but when she picked up a book laying on the desk and turned to put it back on the shelf I instantly fell in love! her ass was pure perfection!! I heard a quiet cough and realized I was busted! I looked up and she had a slight grin on her lips.

"So Mr. Smith..." "Smythe" I corrected, "Smythe, you say that you have proof positive of my husband having an affair?" I have had the best P.I.'s in the business try that and have gotten nowhere, what makes you think you can?" "I have an angle and they don't," I said, she looked me up and down with a button-up shirt, slacks, and nice tennis shoes..."Really? prove it!" I asked for his provider and his phone number which I then entered into my tablet from my bag and within 4 minutes the audio feed picked up on my blue tooth. "I don't hear anything," she said impatiently I slowly got up and walked to the side of the desk and bent over, the large man started moving and I laughed holding my hands up "I just wanted to see her fangs and her tail!" and sat back down then disconnected the blue tooth so it went to the speaker...

Suddenly the room filled with a female's voice "...that's it, daddy, show your little girl how much you enjoy her pussy rather than that bitch that keeps you away from me and what's yours!" then a man's voice replied "After I finish pounding your hot pussy I'm going to take that sweet ass of yours! maybe we should let her watch us sometime?" "Bad daddy!" and the female giggled, then I cut the feed. "Proof enough or would you like that gift wrapped?" I said rather tersely. Her eyes narrowed at the slap "Your kind always wants other people's money rather than work for it! What's your price Judas? 30 pieces of silver or has the price gone up since the last time?!" Usual trophy wife bullshit and I was on the verge of saying something a man shouldn't say to a woman that wasn't his when the clouds parted and I saw my perfect plan to humble her and her sharp mouth! I told her I didn't want her money, she looked shocked and then shouted "I sure as hell ain't sleeping with you!" I just laughed at her and then had a hard time stopping. "I'll give it all to you for free and just one condition...and that's you stop being so uppity and enjoy an old-fashioned BBQ with me and sample everything us common folk like you can even have a rescue vehicle close by so if you can't stand the heat..." She laughed, that's all? I thought you might have a brain...it's a deal and it will be here for my security!" "see you in 2 weeks" was my reply.

2 weeks later

A soon-to-be divorcee was sitting in the backyard by the pool taking looks at me in my shorts and tee shirt when she thought I wouldn't notice as I worked the meat across the grill as well as a couple of fish, (I had asked a chef I knew about the best sauces went best with what, then I wanted something so hot it would brand you...he said I wasn't a nice person but made it up anyway). she supplied the wine (I slipped a 12pk into her fridge jic), but after we emptied the first bottle and were halfway into the second she started to loosen up and apologized for our first meeting but now that all the stress was gone she found this even more relaxing than she thought and asked if I would get another bottle of wine.

When I came back there was music softly playing but I became a statue when she came out from behind a bush without her shorts on just a thong and her shirt that barely came to her hips grabbed my hand and lead me over to a chair and as she sat down she spread her legs and told me that I hadn't sampled all the samples yet and as the judge I have to give each a thorough taste testing!

All I remember was that the wine got set down somewhere and my eyes locked onto hers as my smile slowly sank down to my most favorite thing in the world to do, driving her mad as my mouth locks on and my tongue starts waltzing up and down her lips then slowly move in a half inch and licking all around that circle before moving in another half inch and repeating then when I reached the bottom she climaxed without warning and her legs snapped tight locking my head in place and my arms wrapped around her hips so even when her legs gave out and relaxed I held her in place and kept on til I felt a hand hitting me very weakly about the top of my head and as I came out of my 'happy place' my ears heard her whisper "...stop you bastard! my pussy can't take it anymore..." I lifted my head up and slowly brought my face to hers and kissed her lips "Sorry baby, it's my fetish, I can eat pussy all day long if she'll let me" I said honestly.

And then disaster struck!!!

just as we got up to take things to the bedroom she passed by the edge of the table noticing the 'branding hot sauce' that I had brought to teach her a lesson, but before I picked up our glasses and the wine she had stuck her finger into it to almost the second knuckle and as she was putting it in her mouth I was heard screaming NOOOOO....! 3 days later I signed for a package and when I looked inside I saw a silken pouch and under it was a note that read: To Michael V. Smythe, I can't believe what I'm about to say but here goes...I had been raised to believe that enough money solved everything and those who didn't have it just had to put up with those who did...you proved me wrong and I thank you, HOWEVER, you have presented me with a larger problem! I find myself falling for a common guy and yet I feel I need further protection than already supplied...(OPEN BAG NOW!)... inside was Pepto-Bismol, anti-gas pills, and a coupon for 3 loaves of white bread on sale somewhere. Then at the bottom of the note she wrote: shall we say 7:30 tonight? and her cell number. with love From Ms. Sharlene Allen

I called the next day, we dated and had fun for 3 years, and then got married on the anniversary of a common man who came paying her a call some years earlier! and to those who are wondering I am now totally straight...(ok, I still dabble a LIL bit, some old habits are now vices but only for good. still working on the family thing though.

Wolf007
Wolf007
149 Followers