On Way to Work

Story Info
Late Night Pickup.
1.8k words
4.38
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of an argument. It was early fall in the Midwest and I was working strange hours at my job. My boss asked me to come in early for an upcoming audit. Needing money I agreed to come in around 2am. Not extremely happy at my job but it paid the bills and my boss was decent.

On the way in I'm questioning, "Why did I agree to come in so early?" My ass was dragging from all the hours I had already put in.

I'm about 5 minutes from work and it's about 1:50 am when I see a woman walking on the side of the street. She was about 5'5", shoulder length wavy brown hair, and about 120 lbs. She looked great from the back. Wearing black ankle boots with about a 2-3 inch heel, black stretch pants, and a white button down blouse. Simple and sexy. She was walking along with her arms crossed and her head down. By this time at night the temperature had dipped down into the 40's with clear skies. I slowed down to get a better look. What man doesn't slow down to look at a pretty woman? As I slowed down and passed I could see that she lifted her head with a hopeful look on her face. Not recognizing the car I could see her mouth the word "FUCK" and put her head back down.

At this time I thought, "What the hell?" Maybe she needed help from a nice guy and work could wait. Plus, I wouldn't want any of my female loved ones walking around at 2am.

I pulled off the side of the road opened my door and stood outside my car. "My name's Troy. Can I help you with anything?"

"No thank you, I don't need anything. I'm fine," she replied.

"I understand walking all alone in the dark on a cold night. I don't think I would take the offer for help either. Look I work at Company X up the street and I'm supposed to be there soon, but if you need a quick ride to a safe place I'll take you there," I offered.

She could see that I was genuinely concerned about her walking alone. She stopped, turned, smiled and said, "Yes, I would love a quick ride."

I walked around and opened her door. She commented, "Oh, my a Knight and a Gentleman."

I simply smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Once we got in the car I turned the heat up to help her get warm. I could see how the cold night air had an amazing effect on her nipples. She already had a couple buttons undone giving me a good look at her full C cup breasts.

I then said, "OK.....um.."

"Sara, my name is Sara."

"Alright Sara where to?"

"I live down the road about 1-2 miles away. I'm terrible with distance."

"No problem."

As we pulled back on the street she flipped the visor down to check her appearance. Fidgeting with her hair and wiping her face, I can only assume she had been crying earlier from the looks of her big green eyes.

She flipped it back up and stated, "I look like shit!"

I scoffed and replied, "Whatever, not from where I'm sitting and if you look like shit then give me that every day of the week!"

I could see a bright smile and a rosy blush followed by a heartfelt, "Thank you, I needed that."

As she turned to me and said that, she caught me admiring her beauty. I think this is where she decided to open up a show her appreciation for the warm car and safe ride.

"You know why I'm walking home in the middle of the night," she asked. "I'll tell you why, I caught my stupid fucking boyfriend playing grab ass with the one of the bartenders and when I confronted him about it he told me I was drunk. I'm just trying to start another argument. Like I always do," she ranted. "He said if I didn't like it then Get the Fuck out!"

She went on about how they've been together almost two years and that she has had her doubts about him. Now the doubts were just confirmed.

She wiped away a couple of tears and quickly changing the subject she came back with, "So enough about me. Tell me what it's like being someone's hero?"

I was shy and really didn't know what to say. I told her, "It should be a crime to ignore a beautiful woman like you."

We were almost to her house and she asked me to pull over. She said that she lived 4 houses down but wasn't ready to get out just yet. She undid her seat belt leaned over and gave me a long full kiss. After she sat back down, she thanked me for everything, and apologized for making me late for work.

I told her, "I'll just make up some excuse for my boss or maybe I'll just tell him the truth. Haha."

She liked the idea of telling him the truth but thought it should be worthy of coming in late. At this time she reached over and put her hand on my thigh. While asking, "What do you think?"

I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her across my lap. I wrapped my left arm behind her neck and my right arm around her waist. We kissed deep and with a heated passion. The air was thick with lust and neither of us was going to be denied. As I began working my way down her neck and back up to her ear.

She began to softly say, "Yes." Grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer.

I began to let my right hand roam a little to test the waters. I began to move it on her hip, then to her ass. As I squeezed her ass she drove her tongue deeper into my mouth while we kissed. She began to pull her left knee up. I followed her lead and ran my hand down the outside of her leg to her knee. Once I got to the knee I started running my hand down the inside of her leg. I could feel the heat she was putting out. This continued for about 10 minutes with me rubbing her through her pants.

She finally broke and suggested we get in the back. Fortunately I have an SUV and had been helping a friend move, so my seats were already down and flat.

Once in the back she removed my shirt and was now on the attack. Kissing my neck and chest. Kneeling over me she removed her blouse and bra. I could see that her tits were real and they were spectacular! She then undid my pants and pulled everything off. Working her way back up my legs she wrapped both hands around my cock and pressed her lips down on the tip. Licking the pre-cum that was already present.

She then placed her hands on my hips and began to give me a blowjob as if her life depended on it. She was amazing and very giving. I was getting close but wanted more than just a blowjob. I reached down and took her hands in mine. Our fingers intertwined. I pulled her up to my face and started kissing.

Her heavy breathing and stroking of my cock told me she wanted more and I was happy to do it. I told her, "Get out of those pants." When she did I saw a lovely shaved wet pussy with full lips. She began to pull at her nipples and rub her clit. Looking down at how hard I was and sticking up like a flag pole. She spit on cock and placed her pussy right on top. Using one hand to steady herself and the other to circle her entrance before lowering down on.

Once inside her she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her pussy gripping every inch I had. She started off slow and smooth. Then picked up the pace, her moans grew loader and her pussy was now slamming down on my dick.

She began to scream, "Yes, fuck me baby, fuck me hard!"

I told her, "I'm going to cum if you keep up this pace."

When she heard this she sat up. Grinding her clit down my shaft and pulling me in deeper. She began to rotate her hips, pulling her nipples, and saying, "Fill me up baby. Fill up this pussy you just picked up. Give me what I need. Don't stop until you've given me all your cum."

I began to flood her pussy with everything I had. I grabbed her thighs and tried to get as deep as possible. Finally we both collapsed. We laid there holding each other and catching our breath.

She said, "Sorry you have to go to work, we could have some more fun."

"Yeah me too but I promised my boss and he's stressed about this audit"

I got dressed and hopped in the front seat. Sara was getting dressed and spotted her boyfriend's car drive by.

"Oh, Shit. I thought the bastard would go back to his place tonight. I bet he's been trying to contact me but my phone's dead. Can I ask two small favors?" she inquired.

"Sure you name it," I stated.

"1. Can you take me to my mom's house? It's less than a mile away. 2. Can I borrow your phone?" she asked.

I agreed. We were able to get out of there unseen and started down the road. I gave her my phone thinking that she was calling her mom. Instead she called the local police and reported a drunk driver in her neighborhood. She asked if we could circle back. Sure enough the cops were there in about 10 minutes and had him up against his car. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, told me thank you and gave me a squeeze.

When I dropped her off at her mom's she handed me my phone.

"I saved my number in your phone in case you'd like to go out sometime. I'd love to get together again. Also you have to tell your boss the truth," she informed me.

I agreed to talking with her soon and telling my boss the truth. She gave me a final kiss and got out.

When I got to work my boss was pissed until I told him everything that happened. He overlooked me being late and even wrote me in.

I did see Sara after that. Her Ex-boyfriend spent a night in jail and he just thought it was due to bad luck. She broke things off and we had a couple of great months together until her job was downsized and had to move.

I hope you enjoyed this. If you liked it I will have more tales to share.