All Comments on 'Once a Nerd Ch. 05'

by hardwoodstudios

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

Well, that seemed out of character for Dean after trying so hard to win Sammy's heart. A hate or angry fuck is not going to help his case no matter how erotic that might have seemed to Sam. Those actions are simply untrustworthy and unstable and I think Sammy should move on especially now that the jig is up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agh, that sure was a backwards development between Sam and Dean. Dean is... he better make it up to him big time, because that is definitely a questionable moment, brrrr.

Of course the new teacher had figured out of it because of her horndog nature. I can see this making it even more difficult for Sam and Dean to talk it out.

Seems like the move might happen depending on how this goes, I just really, really hope Sam's career is not in tatters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just what is she trying to do 😮‍💨😮‍💨 anyway, amazing story as always!

bleuetbleuet8 months ago

This was not long at all. If anything, it's gotten me really anxious and I'm dying to know if Sammy confides in the snake or not (like Dean did with Jacob). Please don't say "yes", Sammy.

He shouldn't have let that comment about him and Dean being close slide earlier in the week. If anything, it should've rang all the alarm bells in his head - who told her they were close and why was she asking around?

I hope in the next chapter, Dean and Sammy come together and start to engage in open and honest communication. They need to be a united front so they can weather storm Jamie... Please don't let her break them up or get them found out.

And finally, thank you posting so frequently! (Was elated to find a chapter this morning, just one day after the previous one was posted!). Do you know how many chapters there are in total?

Can't wait for the next installment!

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

Continued five stars, wonderfully done. But. holy crap, Sam needs to get up, walk away and never speak to her again! You really put a knot on my stomach with this chapter, starting with Dean’s cruelty to Sam. But I’m hooked and have to hope for some happiness to come.

bleuetbleuet8 months ago

I wanna add that what Dean did to Sam is obviously not okay - I skimmed through that part real quick. Perhaps it's meant to convey how intensely Dean feels about Sam but at least he's well aware that he messed up.

canndcannd8 months ago

Tell the slut to fuck off. These two are in trouble! Good cliffhanger. I think Dean needs to really apologize and he'd push his way into his house to Get laid so why not to apologize? I like jacob! Good head on him. I think blackmail is coming. Poor sammy. He's the one with most to lose and where the blame will fall.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrick8 months ago

I am really enjoying this, both stylistically and substantively.

Bonchovie11Bonchovie118 months ago

Love love love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Erotic content aside, this is just a really well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not the most successful entry. (1) The author's notes at the top are a distraction and set the wrong tone: don't need to hear about POV switches, they're obvious; don't need advance commentary on characters, it takes away from the actual story. (The CW is fine, of course.) (2) The "tell you what's going to happen" foreshadowing also takes away. Maybe it would read better without the author's note already doing too much of that, but you definitely hit it too hard here between everything. Let the story show-don't-tell. (3) Character action didn't seem believably tied to character development to this point. Ignoring the new plot device character, let her be a plot device, it was a bit jarring with Dean but at least kind of tracked with what you've been doing, and really weird with Sam, maybe just because you haven't fleshed him out any. For what is supposed to be a pivotal, dramatic chapter, mostly from Sam's POV, the emotional beats didn't hit because Sam's character and how he might feel about Dean isn't legible to the reader based on what you've done so far in the series. Overall loving the series but this one was a key moment that was a bit of a swing and a miss.

AhnmAhnm7 months ago

😱 such a crazy ending episode

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr6 months ago

I think you're an amazing author and love the tension you've put into this story. I'd love to be Sam and have a younger Dean after me. What really does bother me as I read the comments is when douche bags named "anonymous" write lengthy criticisms but lack the capacity or ability to create a profile and contribute their own stories for people to comment on. Maybe they can't take the heat and think the only thing they can do is ghost great authors like you! Please keep writing....this is a fantastic tale!

SummerSammySummerSammy5 months ago

Yeeess!! I love that Dean is so sweet on Sam and that Dean is so rough with Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhardwoodstudios@hardwoodstudios
Literotica makes me wait 2—8 days before I can publish chapters, so once I finish them, I'll start uploading them at least a week early on Patreon. They will still be posted here as well, but if anyone's interested: patreon.com/hardwoodstudios 4/18/24: OaN, Ch. 15 is up on Pa...