All Comments on 'Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 03'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author Here

If you like the story and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon where you can get access to exclusive polls and stories. You can find the next few chapters of this story published there.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

Also, please let me know what you thought of the story either here in the comments or through a personal message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Just discovered this series. Fascinating concept, great characters.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Theother1gaterTheother1gaterover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, your plot makes your lemons (which are damn good) that much better. I look forward to future updates.

MajesticJMajesticJover 3 years ago
Crime?

It seems as though there was a crime committed namely the kidnapping and imprisonment of Opal but everyone is ignoring it. It seems very odd to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES