Once It Gets Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his words reality was starting to sink in again making my earlier bravery slowly fade away. If I got pregnant by a Veril soldier, my life, as I knew it, my freedom, was over: It would turn me into a social outcast, I would probably have to interrupt or leave my studies and then, the Veril people would take away my child forever -- I would never see it again. As I thought about it, this last part was what I dreaded most -- would I be able to to get over a loss like that?

"Please," I whispered. "I don't want to do this". I had not wanted to beg, but my resolve had run out.

"Are you sure you do not want this?" he brushed his lips just slightly over mine.

The touch was enough to make me go soft in his arms, leaning into his lips again. "Because your body is telling me otherwise."

"Surely you must have drugged me already," I was breathing heavily.

"Believe me, human, if you had taken any of my venom, you would know. You just like me a little bit more than you want to admit. If you want, you can taste my tongue and you will feel the difference," he teased.

He was enjoying this and, for some twisted reason, so was I. Right here in his strong arms, I wanted him more than I had ever wanted any man in my entire life. At the mere thought of the things he was describing, I could feel my panties dampening with wetness for him.

"No!"

What was I even doing? We were not lovers and, despite the fire that he had ignited in my core, I did not want him in my room, let alone my bed. He was a monster and a rapist and he was about to destroy my life. I tried to untangle myself pushing against the leather chest plate of his armor. He held me flush against himself for a little bit longer -- just long enough to show me that he was in control -- and then let go of me.

"Go now, Veril," I tried to give my voice a stern tone as I opened the door to the corridor, but it came out more like a plea.

When he moved I thought for a moment that he was actually going leave. But all he did was push the door to my room closed again, making the handle slip out of my grasp. He did not look playful anymore. He only looked dangerous. And I realized that maybe I had made a mistake by turning him away.

His voice, which had been soft and seductive before, shifted into something more menacing, "No, I will not go, mishtz'in. Not before I have fucked and bred you over and over, until you cannot walk for days to come. Not before I have pumped your little body so full of my venom that the only coherent thought you can form will be my name."

"I don't even know your name," I retorted trying to sound more clever than I was, but my fear was making my voice shaky.

"I will whisper it in your ear, when I spill my seed inside of you," he snarled. He went to my solid wooden dresser and pushed it in front of the door, as if it weighed nothing. Trapping me in my own room. I had known about the Veril's strength, but seeing it was something else entirely.

"What makes you so sure, that I will get pregnant?" I asked, trying to stall. "Some couples try for years until they conceive"

He took his weapon belt off and hung it over the back of my chair fixing me with his gaze.

His eyes were all black now, the golden ring of his irises had been completely swallowed by his pupils, "Do not worry, mishtz'in, you can rest assured that I will put a child inside of you tonight. Human men's unsurprising lack of virility has nothing to do with me."

He was probably right, I had heard of the statistics saying that in at least eighty percent of the time, the violations by the Veril did result in pregnancy.

He stepped in front of me and grabbed my hair again, crushing my lips with his. I tried to untangle myself to get away from him but it was impossible. I was half expecting him to force his tongue into my mouth, but all he did was maneuver me towards my bed. When the back of my knees hit the frame, he shoved me. His force knocked the wind out of my lungs and for a few seconds I lay on my crumpled sheets gasping for air until I could breathe again. I felt the mattress shift under his weight as he got onto the bed.

That was the moment when panic really struck me and I tried to get away as fast as possible, but before I could roll off the bed, his strong hand grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. He was on top of me now and I was facing him. His beautiful features were illuminated for a moment by the fleeting lights of a car on the street outside.

He looked calm, almost detached, as if my pathetic intents of escape were boring him. Quicker, than humanly possible, he had grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. I was writhing underneath him, trying to kick him, but my attempts were feeble against the combat seasoned warrior. Without much effort he managed to knee my legs apart, spreading my thighs open. He pinned me in place now, making it impossible to move him off me, no matter how much I tried to wriggle myself free. All my stirring managed to do, was to grind my lower body against him, which was pretty counterproductive to what I was trying to achieve. My dress had ridden up to my waist and I could clearly feel his hardness against the thin fabric of my panties. I froze, the bulge felt enormous.

His voice was low with arousal when he spoke, "Oh, don't stop now, mishtz'in, your struggling feels too delicious."

The sun had set completely and the only light were the yellow streaks that the street lamps outside left on the ceiling. In the twilight it looked like his eyes had turned a solid black, the darkness filling each eye completely from one corner to the other. He truly looked like the monster out of our collective nightmares.

"Get off me, demon!" I hissed.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his strange eyes, "You want to call me a demon? It was your human men who gave you away, for me to use, just because they wanted to save their dirty skins. But if you want to deny the truth, then so be it. I am happy to play the demon for you!"

With that he ripped my underwear as if it was nothing leaving me exposed and spread open. I heard him open his pants and I realized that there was no way out of this anymore, he was going to fuck me and breed me and all I could do was try to calm down and relax, so I wouldn't get hurt too badly. I couldn't fight him and I had already pissed him off too much, I didn't want to test my chances and make him even angrier by fighting back. I breathed out shakily trying to brace myself for what was about to come. At this moment I really regretted that didn't have more experience so I could know what to expect.

He didn't even bother to take off his clothes, he was going to fuck me still wearing his uniform.

I stiffened as I felt him against my sensitive flesh. The head of his bare cock spread my lower lips, slowly sliding up and down my wet slit, until he found my entrance and started to push in. I was slick with my own juices from my arousal before, but it still seemed impossible that he would be able to fit himself inside of me. He kept pushing without mercy. When the bulbous head of his cock slipped into me, the stretching pain made me scream, it felt like I was being ripped apart.

"Stop! You're too big," I begged.

He looked straight into my eyes, his gaze intense, "You belong to me tonight and you will take everything that I give you. I don't care how much you scream -- you are mine and I will do as I please with you."

The burning ache that followed as he pressed in, was too much. I had heard that losing your virginity could actually be pain free and didn't even have to bleed. Unfortunately that was not the case for me. He broke me open, as he took my flower, forcing me to take his thick cock deeper and deeper inside of me. I cried out as his tip bottomed out, hitting what must be my womb, which sent a sharp jolt of unknown pain trough me.

"Poor little human," he mocked, as he held still inside of me for a moment. "I am not even all in yet".

He pulled my hand to where our bodies were joined laying my fingers around the base of his massive cock, it felt hard and soft at the same time and must have been as wide as my wrist, I couldn't even join my fingers around it. And to my horror it seemed like a good part was still outside of me. At the touch of my hand, he let out a deep breath of pleasure, sinking deeper into me, forcing my body to accommodate him. All I could do was to concentrate on breathing in and out, my eyes were fixed on him.

"Please, you're hurting me," I wailed, desperately trying to dislodge his hardness from inside of me.

I pushed my hands against his leather chest plate trying with all my force to shove him away.

"You are so sweet when you fight," he breathed into my ear.

His voice thick with his arousal and his hot breath against my skin made me shiver. The weight of him had me pinned underneath him and I was completely at his mercy, with my legs spread wide by his massive body.

He pushed in deeper, making me whimper in pain. Lacking any other options to console myself, I held onto him, grabbing the leather straps of the armor on his back, pressing my head against his broad shoulders, inhaling his scent. I felt his heavy breath on my ears, as he pulled back a little bit just to grind the head of his cock even deeper into me when he shoved it in. He kept repeating this movement going a little bit deeper every time he pushed back in. Every push making me whimper in pain.

"It hurts too much," I sobbed.

"If I had known how delicious it feels to have you cry underneath me, I would have taken you the first time I caught your scent," he said with a hoarse voice.

With that he rammed his remaining centimeters into me. I screamed against his shoulders as his heavy balls came to rest on my butt. He held still inside of me, finally giving me a merciful pause to adjust to his inhuman size. I was so full and he was so painfully deep in me, his weight pressing me down, pinning me in place.

"You feel so good," he breathed into my neck. "Relax," his voice was husky with pleasure.

Silent tears of pain were rolling down my cheeks. His mouth found mine caressing me gently and I sought comfort in the softness of his lips, kissing back my attacker with increasing despair because there was nobody else to console me. His scent was all around me and he smelled so incredibly good and he was so deep inside of me, stretching me beyond my limits. I had never been so close to anybody. I dug my hand into his short hair, pulling him down to me, trying to escape from the pain by leaning into my desire for him.

And it for some reason, it kind of worked. Underneath the agony there was a slowly growing need in my core. Ignoring the pain I tentatively ground my body against his while running my tongue over his lower lip. It hurt but somehow it also felt good, so I tried it again, pushing against his hardness inside of me, and again, and again. I felt myself relaxing, giving in as he ache was very slowly fading to the back of my mind. A soft moan escaped my lips.

He chuckled a bit, "Are your ready for me now, mishtz'in?"

"Yes," I breathed against his mouth.

"Good," his black eyes were clouded with longing as he looked at me.

I pulled my left leg up his body, the fabric of his uniform scraping the soft flesh of my inner thigh, and hooked it around his waist.

He let out a shaky breath as if he was losing himself just like me. And then he began to move, taking me with long, powerful strokes. I moaned, this time more out of pleasure than of pain. I started to meet his thrusts, making his bare hardness slide deep into me again and again. God, I wanted him, his strong body, his scent, his voice, his strangeness. He made me go all soft and pliable underneath him, responding to his every movement. I was dripping wet now and my breathing came in gasps.

He was rubbing a spot deep inside of me, his cock was so wide, I could feel it's every vein. I was also painfully aware that we were not using any protection and that with every thrust he was most likely already filling me with his potent precum, rubbing it into my womb. And my body loved it, my walls squeezed around him as if they were trying to milk him. He inhaled sharply and repeated his movement.

I let out a soft 'Ah'. He groaned and did it again and again and I felt the need in my core building and building. My movements grew more frantic, trying to meet his thrusts. I dug my nails into the bare skin of his neck, and wrapped my legs around him, squeezing him, pulling him deeper and deeper again and again, until I finally came in an earth shattering orgasm. He held still inside of me, while I came undone.

When the waves of my climax had subsided I looked up at him incredulously, totally out of breath. This had not been my first orgasm, but this did not compare to when I had pleasured myself. The closeness of his body and the inevitable connection it created. As well as the fact that he had made me feel this. To think that I didn't even know his name.

"You...," I breathed, in lack of something else to call him.

He was breathing hard and shaking a little and I realized it was taking all of his self restraint to hold still. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him trying to convey my gratitude for what he had made me feel, and I started to grind against him again. He met me with strokes that were rougher, faster and more urgent now. And, to my utter astonishment I felt the desire build up inside of me again. How was that even possible? I thought I would be spent for a while after my last orgasm, but something about him just made me go utterly crazy.

All of a sudden my ever rising high was interrupted as he grabbed my hips and pushed himself all the way inside, holding me pinned to him, unable to move. And then I felt it: The sharp pain of a sting, piercing the soft flesh of my vagina. I gasped in horror. For a moment I had completely forgotten about the strange particularities of sex with the Veril. I had heard, that on the base of their cock they had some kind of stinger, that injects the women with a venom, just like the one in their saliva, only stronger, to prepare the their body for impregnation. They also said that it's effects were extremely unpleasant and agonizing. In panic I tried to pull away, but his painfully strong grasp on my hips held me in place.

"Hold still, mishtz'in, or you will truly hurt yourself," he was breathing deeply, his eyes half closed in rapture, this was clearly pleasurable for him. "It is merely a little sting, it will feel very good soon."

And he was right: After the initial shock the pain was not too bad. But I could feel his venom in my veins now and it was an uncomfortable, scary feeling as it was spreading from my core through my body, legs, arms and neck.

"Ah!" I exclaimed in surprise as I felt it hit my brain.

What I had heard was wrong and he had been right: It felt good, very good. It was like the room had been lit up and all of a sudden and I could see in the darkness. He smiled his beautiful sharp teethed smile down at me, the stinger had retracted to wherever it had come from.

"So, my sweet, how does my venom feel?" he asked while I was drowning in his eyes.

"Good," I couldn't say much more but I guess he knew already: It felt like being in love -- with him, my captor.

Like being in love and being in lust while also being a little tipsy. I pulled him down to me and kissed him and he gave into me. I wanted all of him in me, I pressed my body against his and opened my mouth to his tongue, any reservations I had had before were thrown out of the window. I didn't feel any venom on his tongue, but also I was already fully high on him, so I was probably not able to tell a difference.

He was fucking me again, grinding deep into me, and I was desperately meeting his movements. Our foreheads were pressed against each other and I could hear his breathing becoming more strained. It was such an intimate position, almost like we really were lovers. I felt like I was losing myself in him, even though the rational part of my brain was aware that these feelings were just a result of his venom coursing through my veins. I still couldn't help myself.

His thrusts became more and more urgent and I knew he was going to come inside of me soon and there was no more doubt in my mind now, that he would get me pregnant. It was like a transcendent certainty, born out of the immense connection I was feeling with him at the moment. As if there was no way a union this strong could not result in a child.

His cock was so unbearably deep inside of me, leaking precum and rubbing it into my womb again and again.

'No!' I thought.

But I was so open to him, I could practically feel my my body calling out to him, pulling his essence deep into me. And God, I wanted him so much. I wanted him to fill me, I wanted him to breed me, and even though the rational part of my brain kept screaming no, I wanted nothing more than the honor of carrying this strong warrior's child.

"Please...," I moaned not sure if I was begging for him to stop or to continue.

"Please what, my sweet?" he whispered.

I summoned the last bit of my rationality, "Please, pull out." He took me in a particularly deep stroke making me moan out in pleasure.

"Please don't do this to me."

He closed my mouth with a kiss which I returned passionately, rolling my hips against him as my lips caressed his.

"Please don't make me get pregnant," I pleaded breathlessly against his mouth.

"Oh, mishtz'in," he replied, his deep voice hazy with desire. "My poor little human, you are so ready for me. I can feel your body pulling me in. You were made to be filled by me, and you will love it when I spill all of myself inside of you. You want nothing more than for me to give you my child."

My body was reacting in agreement with his words, and I let out an agonized moan.

"Yes, that is what I thought," he said accelerating to a bruisingly strong pace.

Not able to utter any intelligible word anymore, I sighed and moaned underneath him until he pushed himself all the way inside of me, the bulbous head of his cock pressed against my cervix and then he erupted, spilling his hot seed into my womb.

'No!' my eyes sprang open.

I could feel his cock twitching again and again, pumping me fuller and fuller with his fertile sperm. I made a feeble attempt to push against his hard chest but then my body responded. It was as if his venom in my blood forced me into another orgasm. It hit me unprepared and I cried out in surprise when my body contracted around his, pulling his seed deep, deep inside of me. My legs were wrapped around his waist holding him tight. It was too late.

When the waves of our shared climax had calmed down, I loosened my grip on him and he rolled off of me.

12