Once It Gets Dark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MariadelaO
MariadelaO
230 Followers

He leaned down to me, the buckled straps on his uniform digging into my side, as he spoke into my ear, "You must really like that park very much, if it gets you this excited."

His warm breath was tickling my neck, making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything else.

"It's a very nice park," I whispered looking up into his eyes -- that was a mistake because the intensity of his gaze so close to me, made my insides contract with a new wave of desire. I quickly looked away.

He chuckled.

"Oh yes, it is," he said. Danger was ringing in his voice, as he leaned in even closer, encircling me between the arm on my backrest and his massive body. He placed his right hand on my thigh. "Very nice."

His fingers ran slowly up and up my naked skin, the touch light as a feather. I tried to push him away, but all I managed to do, was to make the strong muscles of his uniform clad arm tense up slightly.

I thought I saw the driver giving the General a smirk through the rearview mirror. I blushed. If the General could scent the effect he had on me, the other Veril surely could, too, given the confined space of the car. I firmly pushed my legs together.

The General remained slightly bent over me, his fingers kept tracing the line, where my thighs were pressed against one another. I shuddered, my body was begging me to give in to him, to let him have his way with me.

"Or are you maybe thinking about something else, entirely? Like how good my fingers would feel inside of you, if you only opened those delicious legs of yours."

"No," I whimpered looking out of the window, to distract myself. "I'm definitely thinking about the park."

He laughed again, but then his voice turned low and menacing, "That is a shame, mishtz'in, because I would love nothing more, than to feel your tight little pussy contracting around my knuckles as I make you come."

I inhaled, his words fanned the almost painful desire, that burned inside of my core. I turned my head towards him, my mouth open with unspoken need.

He smiled, his eyes locked with mine, dark with arousal.

"Yes, that is what I thought," he said and leaned down to kiss me.

I could have turned away, but instead I gave in to the delicious feeling of him against me. Why was I getting so aroused by him -- he was a monster and a killer, he was everything that was wrong with this world and the thought of the things he had done made me nauseous. Yet my body was absolutely drawn to him. I held on to him, clinging to the uniform on his arm where I had tried to push him away before. Feeling his strength under my touch made my desire for him grow even stronger. My insides ached with the need of being filled by him.

I let out a little sigh as his lips touched mine. The kiss was warm and agonizingly gentle. He kept running his fingers over my leg, slowly pushing up the hem of my oversized t-shirt, which provided terribly little cover as it was. The sweetness of his touch lulled me into a hazy state of desire and I relaxed into him, parting my thighs just a bit.

"Good," he breathed against my mouth as he slowly pushed his finger between my lower lips, moving with a torturous gentleness, spreading my own wetness up and down my slit, without entering me.

I inhaled as his thumb found my clitoris, and started circling it, while his long middle finger kept moving up and down my slit, teasing my entrance. I whimpered at the intensity of the sensation, wanting him to push inside of me. The gentle touch sent electric sparks of desire through my lower body. For a while the soft, wet sliding and my desperate need to feel more of him, was all that I could think of, until my consciousness managed to fight back to the surface

"Stop," I whispered. "Please! At least wait until we're alone."

"Shh," he calmed me, and cut my pleas off with his mouth on mine, all while his hand kept on caressing my most sensitive parts.

I could feel the wetness of my juices soaking the seat below me, I wanted to fight it, but my body had gone soft again.

The General slowly ran his pointy teeth over my lower lip. The light teasing made all the nerves in my body fire up. His touch was starting to feel too gentle, I needed him deeper, wanted him to enter me. I started pushing my hips against his hand, desperate for the type of release, that only he could give me.

"That is it, my sweet," he whispered. "Spread your legs for me, if you want my fingers inside of you."

I submitted, not sure anymore if I was following his will or my own and opened my thighs. I had almost stopped caring that I was exposing myself completely to everybody inside the car. When he finally sank two fingers into my wet vagina, my breath caught at the stretching pain of the intrusion.

He laughed, his voice was husky and his mouth only millimeters away from mine, "Are you still sore from the size of my cock, my toy? Have I fucked you too hard tonight?"

I moaned at the feeling of his rough fingers smoothly stroking in and out of me, while his thumb kept gently pressing my clitoris. The initial sting was all gone now and the rhythm of his movement felt too good. My mind was completely slipping away as my arousal soared higher and higher.

"Very good my sweet, you are so wet for me, make sure it stays that way, because as soon as I have you in my tent, I will fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk for days," his voice was soft and low, while his strokes were getting stronger.

I sighed in desperation and pressed my eyes shut. His fingers had found the bundle of nerves deep inside my core and he made sure to apply extra pressure to it, every time he slid inside. My breath went ragged against his mouth while I could feel the familiar build up deep deep inside of me. I placed the naked sole of my left foot on the edge of the seat opening myself up wider to allow him to push deeper inside of me. The lewd wet sound of his fingers sliding in and out of my body mixed with my labored gasps.

"Very good, keep yourself open for me, my sweet," his voice was soft like honey against my lips. "You have no idea how delectable your little body looks, when you twist underneath me like that."

He leaned slightly back, while his hands kept stroking my desire to unbearable highs. Without his body covering me, I had a clear view at the rearview mirror and for a moment my eyes met with the driver's. I inhaled in humiliation and quickly looked away, but I was also too far gone to make any attempt at stopping the General. My breath was coming in short gasps and moans. I raised my arms, searching for something to hold on to, as I felt my climax approaching.

My right hand found his arm on my backrest and grabbed onto the fabric of his uniform. He closed his hand around the wrist of my other arm. Holding me in place, with no means to cover myself. I was completely exposed with my legs spread wide, my left foot raised up at my seat, and my arms pulled up, while the General kept pushing his fingers deep into me. I pressed my eyes shut not wanting to see the guard again.

The General's tone was soothing, "It is okay, mishtz'in. I am the one inside of you, concentrate on me."

I turned my face towards him and his eyes locked with mine, his dark gaze anchoring me, as I was writhing on his hand, breathing hard. I was sure that he could read it all in my face at that moment. I was drawn to him, how my body longed to submit to him. His presence was all encompassing. His fingers hit my sensitive spot over and over again, pushing in deeper and deeper, stretching my wet vagina in such a wonderful way. I was moaning and panting. The pressure of my building orgasm grew stronger and stronger, while I was immersed in his black eyes.

"Come," he ordered, and my inner muscles contracted around his hand, my climax shaking me so hard, it felt like I was coming for minutes, pleasure running over me in waves, while I still couldn't avert my eyes from his, surrendering to him.

When I finally came down from my high, he smiled smugly. Utter embarrassment was crushing me.

"Well, mishtz'in, was that not almost as nice as walking through the park?" he teased.

I pulled my shirt down as far as I could. I was still flushed and shaky from my climax and tears of anger and embarrassment were welling up in my eyes. I tried to press my legs together but his fingers were still seated deep inside of me, holding me in place with almost painful pressure.

Vik Ichel remarked something from the driver's seat, and I was glad that I didn't understand him. The General laughed, as he replied and both chuckled.

I felt my face heating up in shame and I was feeling sick. I pushed against the General's arm with all my force and pent up anger, but he didn't budge.

"Let me go!" I hissed, my voice breaking.

He leaned slightly over and spoke in a low voice,"You are such a delicious little toy, my sweet, but you keep quiet now or I might just decide to fuck you a second time."

To accentuate his meaning, he slightly pulled his fingers out and shoved them back in again hard. I winced at the roughness and but his face stayed impassive. He held me pinned this way, and I kept my eyes closed trying to block out my surroundings, not daring to move or speak, since I didn't want to entice him to play more with me.

The General had started conversing with his guard again, just like nothing had happened, and I tried not to pay attention out the sounds of their melodic and hissing language. The feeling of his fingers inside of me was growing more and more uncomfortable, I concentrated on breathing steadily.

After what felt like an eternity he addressed me again with mock praise, "Look at how good you are at following my orders, I suppose you just to needed be properly fucked into submission. Will you be a good little toy now and do what I tell you, at least for the rest of the drive?"

I hated him, I wanted to tell him to go to hell himself with every fiber of my being but I didn't dare to push my luck, so I just glared at him with as much confidence as I could muster with his fingers deep up my vagina.

"Answer," he was speaking in the tone of the cruel commander now.

His eyes, golden again, were looking at me unmoved with an expression that made it clear, he would not tolerate any disobedience.

I was shaking in suppressed anger. "Yes," I hissed through gritted teeth.

I hated to give in, but I knew that there was nothing that I could do to defend myself. He was so much stronger and faster and so much more powerful than me. He had already violated my will several times and if he wanted to, he could do even worse, unspeakable things to me. I didn't want to try and find out how much it took to make General Tsul Vo'ren snap.

"Yes, what?" he snarled baring his pointy teeth again -- a predator's primal expression of threat and dominance. It reminded me of how utterly non-human he was

"Yes, I will do what you say, Shenik Tsul."

His eyes narrowed a bit at hearing how I had addressed him. Maybe he was contemplating if using his title instead of his name should already be considered disobedience.

"Good," he said after a moment and slowly pulled his fingers out of me.

I turned towards the window, away from him, still shaking with the humiliation and exhaustion of my orgasm. Trying to fight down tears, I looked outside at the dark city rushing by: At the tall houses, some in beautiful shape, some splattered with graffitis and worn down by decades of neglect. My heart clenched at the thought of how much I loved this place, that had come to feel like home in the last months.

There were some cars on the streets now, the first commuters on their way to work.

I caught a glimpse of a driver, his car passing us by in in the opposing direction. He kept his face fixed on the street as if he was trying not to get noticed by what he probably took for just a common Veril military convoy.

For a moment, just a few meters away from me, I saw the fear in his eyes. The blue of our headlights reflected in his windshield and I thought how strange it was, that I could see such an intimate emotion on his face, while he didn't even know I was there, thanks to the tinted windows.

I realized that I was not part of his world, the human world, anymore -- I belonged to the General now.

An all encompassing feeling of utter despair took a hold of me.

I inhaled deeply trying to hide a sob as the Veril check point with with barbed wire and a small wall or barrier, that seemed to be made out of living vines and plants, came into view in front of us.

MariadelaO
MariadelaO
230 Followers
12