All Comments on 'Once It Gets Dark Ch. 06'

by MariadelaO

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Jade_RamblesJade_Ramblesabout 1 month ago

Thank you, never have I wished for a story to be finished to binge read as much as I do for this one!

EGRIEGRIabout 1 month ago

Neumann Anna still has some spunk, as in fight, in her. Hard to overcome the poison she is infected with but I venture she is someone that will soon cause the General a bit of trouble. I really appreciate this is a substatnial story with sex in lieu of a collection of sex scenes with some tepid plot line.

Looking forward to all future installments. Five star raring need not be said. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like this sorry I’m just getting tired of the whiplash of them being happy and hating each other. Personally, I like to see the general realize the weight of everything he’s making her go through without concern for what she wants

LysoraLysoraabout 1 month ago

Very well done. I can't wait to read more of how their relationship progresses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is so so good. I hope these two end up madly in love. My heart will be broken if not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You’ve outdone yourself, this is amazing! I can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know you just posted this part, but I can't help get impatient for the next part. I love everything about this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes! Another chapter! I am addicted to this story and can't wait until the next chapter. Thank you for creating such a vibrant world and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am loving all the tidbits and interactions thrown in here! Everything about his culture is new to our protagonist so she should constantly be learning despite the crummy situation she's in; she's probably one out of only thirteen human women in the world to get up close insight into the lives of these nocturnal beings, and as she's a polyglot and extremely curious, getting taken may not be as bad as she thought, as long as Ren treats her right.

Thank you for adding to the length of the chapter; it's just a little more to tide us over until the next post goes up and every word counts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love your story!! You’re a great writer and should turn this into a book! It would be beneficial to the reader to add a list of terms/the elf words at the start of each chapter. Its hard to remember all of them when we are getting chapters weeks at a time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have questions…

Will we see more of the blood thing/ explanation beyond some sort of registration?

The bond… obviously

So the veril tong venom does not pass… are the 2 venoms different. What if he didn’t Finnish?!?

Another Veil story time please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

omg thank you for feeding us with a delicious extra long chapter, already dying in anticipation of the next one

MirilightMirilightabout 1 month ago

I look forward to all your updates this story is so so good. Keep it up and take care of yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’ve been waiting for this story for days 🤩 thank you 🫶🏼 (I’d buy it if it was a book!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really like their dynamic, I love how they like each other more than they should and I love his possessiveness. Looking forward to see what will happen when he finds out that she wants to contact Tim again. (I hope Tim will make it out alive)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I check your page everyday for a new chapter. Thank you!! I love your world-building.

YulsanYulsanabout 1 month ago

I’ve waited way too long for this

I absolutely love this story and I’m So excited to learn more

MariadelaOMariadelaOabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hello everybody, thank you so much for your very kind comments. You truly, truly are the best!

I'm more than happy to provide a list of Veril vocabulary.

This is what Anna thinks she knows/ understands at this point of the story:

mish = sweet

kuchun = please

ch'ish = some kind of swear word

kel = toy

len'ich = the magic generated by doing something with your hands

shutin = name

shenik = "general" (the highest military rank)

-tz'in = first person singular possessive suffix "my" (added to the end of the word: mishtz'in=my sweet; sheniktz'in=my general; Annatz'in=my Anna)

Kirtim Shenk = "Army of the Fallen Sun" the name of General Tsul Vo'ren's Army

Anna also knows how to say "yes" and "no" but these words have not been used in the story, yet.

Thank you so, so much for your interest in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree with a lot of the other posters- I think one person’s comment about a rehash of the vocabulary at the beginning of each new segment is a great idea. I forget what the veril & german words mean and then feel frustrated because I’m missing part of the story by not knowing the word. Would love a reminder! I appreciate the length of this chapter- I like as much content I can get to hold onto to tide me over until the next one. I would love it if you would just write write write & get us a whole book but I understand this isn’t your day job (but maybe it should be :P). You really should make this into a book- I would buy it. I really do appreciate every bit you can get out to us though & throughout the week I look forward to you posting. I love seeing his character fight with himself & his upbringing & giving in to his soft caring side. But I also love the dominance and intensity of their dynamic and sexual relationship. I just love everything about this story. The back & forth/push & pull strings me along & drives me crazy but I love it & am addicted!! But I do hope that one day he will give in & show his love for her. The slow creep towards that is what keeps it intriguing & has me craving more. You are so talented & gifted- don’t stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, I thought I read somewhat this is a 6 part series? I'm going to have to object to that. I have veril venom in the brain and NEED this story to keep going. Please write more! Otherwise, I might beg like Tsul Anna....

Seriously, you write very well and I'm obsessed with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I haven’t been hooked on a story in so long! I love everything and shamelessly check nonstop to see if there are updates! Keep up the amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent excellent chapter! Great improvements in writing. I like that they have a connection, that she’s not a brat 00% of the time, that he has sweet and cruel moments. All very good stuff.

pink_puppink_pupabout 1 month ago

I love this story so much and I was eagerly anticipating this chapter (and can’t wait for the next one!!) and it didn’t disappoint!!!!!

IloveusomuchhIloveusomuchhabout 1 month ago

I know it’s your story of course but please no polygamy or other partners. I love it like this and many story’s always introduce other partners, and it gets stale . So far this story is romantic and a refreshing With just these 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can’t wait for the next part to come out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So so good. I'm addicted. I really hope they fall in love. And I hope Anna doesn't do anything too stupid and accepts her situation. Like yeah, it's fucked up but if she tries to run away she will only be shunned by her own people. She might as well try and make a decent family.

MariadelaOMariadelaOabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hello, dear readers! Thank you so much for all your feedback!

I am working on Chapter 7 at the moment, and I think I will at least need one more week to finish because I have a very busy week at work ahead. 

To answer some of the questions: This is definitely going to be considerably longer than a 6 chapters. I think the confusion stems from the default description Literotica puts on the series overview, calling it "a 6-part series" because there are 6 chapters published at the moment, not because there will only be 6 chapters.

I like the idea of adding a vocabulary list in the spirit of Anna's linguistic background and will do so from the following chapter on.

I already posted a list of Veril vocabulary in my last comment, but of course I forgot that there is also German haha. 

So here comes the German vocabulary list:

-Volkspark Friedrichshain = name of the Park, where the Veril Main Base is stationed (Volkspark=the people's park; Friedrichshain= Name of a popular neighborhood in the heart of Berlin)

-Bundeswehr= name of the German armed forces/ the German army

-Scheiße= shit (a popular and versatile swear word; "ß" is pronounced like "s")

I think that was all the German vocabulary so far? Heidelberg, Berlin and Hamburg are of course names of German cities

ImhannahgImhannahgabout 1 month ago

Okaaaayyy 3 pages let’s go. Love this story so much, desperately waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it!!!

96Meowmeowkitty96Meowmeowkittyabout 1 month ago

Love you moreeee yesss my life this is like candy 🍭 i can’t get enough of it I love you please 🙏 don’t ever stop my hope is that she learns to love him and that he shows her his delicate side and please let us meet there child I wanna chapter about there child together

96Meowmeowkitty96Meowmeowkittyabout 1 month ago

Ya know I was here when you had like 14 fallowers and only 1 chapter posted I’m happy to be one of your 1st followers Befor you blew up even if you never read my comments just know I love and appreciate your work and I pray I will get to finish reading this master piece if you make this into a real book and publish it please let me know because I will definitely buy it no matter the price (ok I’m broke with 20$ so Aaaa) still this piece of work is priceless and worth every penny I want it made into a real life series maybe a anime or like a CGI film where it still looks fantasy like but also life like idk how to explain it but this is amazing even if my words are never read I will always read yours (from your biggest fan Kitty) <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this, please keep it up!!!!

FeedmestoriesFeedmestories29 days ago

I love this series! I love your writing, the depths of the characters, and the story that comes with the best sexual content I’ve read on this site

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Hey! You should seriously make this a book.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Quite possibly my favorite story! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I think I need you to make this a legit book! It's so good!!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

SO GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I keep this open on my phone, so I always see when it updates :) I love your story and your writing! I’m excited to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I have come across your story by chance and enjoy it very much - good writing and worldbuilding (‚Volkspark Friedrichshain’ will never be the same again 🙂).

I‘m looking forward to further installments.

MariadelaOMariadelaO21 days agoAuthor

Hi everybody, thank you very much for all your kind words!

I just submitted Chapter 7 today (April 24th), so hopefully it will be approved and online in one or two days.

P.S. @96Meowmeowkitty, thank you so much for supporting me since chapter one. Please rest assured that I read each and every comment!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

So good!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiastic20 days ago

It was late when I started chapter one, however sleep is over rated. Who needs it? Work today will be a challenge, but had to thank you for sharing your talents with us. I’m eagerly awaiting chapter seven since it’s already been submitted.

96Meowmeowkitty96Meowmeowkitty20 days ago

Aweeeee it makes me so happy that you do thank you so much for everything

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

…and now I’m hooked.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothings16 days ago

superb storyline!! I’m fully invested take all my stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great weaving of the Veril culture and world into the story.. The fact that Ren's venom makes her crave him and seeing her suffer was hot...

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Respectfully I am going absolutely FERAL for this story, it’s literally all I’ve thought about for days and no pressure but I may flunk this semester if there isn’t another installment soon. <3 Kay thank you byyyeeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous