Once Upon a Great Notion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers

He nodded again, couldn't speak.

"I thought about this all day," I whispered.

"Me to," he said in a strangled voice.

"I like hearin' that," I cooed and bent in to lick the dot of semen away. "Am I doing okay?"

"Great." he breathed.

I drew my fingernails through the spidery hair on his scrotum...he tensed like he was slipping into a spasm.

"We'll do this every weekday for the entire summer," I said...staring up at Bobby 'til he nodded.

"Shake on it," I went on and extended my hand...he looked at me like I was crazy, but finally gave me his hand which I vigorously shook. He laughed and so did I.

"...Okay, then lets finish this. Tell me when you're gonna lose it. Okay?"

He nodded.

"I want you to come in my mouth. Don't try pulling out."

"...I won't."

I swallowed most of it that day, all except the slurry that overflowed my mouth and ran down on my breasts. Bobby always came a lot...maybe it was the debauched thrill of violating his own sister's mouth...but he really gushed sperm.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," he'd rasped in warning. How often have I heard that grunted herald in the years since that long ago afternoon.

And so that was how I spent my summer vacation before I went to college. I sucked my brother's cock Monday through Friday, no weekends as we had to make accommodations for the folks being home, and for six of the seven days we spent on our family vacation in Cape May...one night I did quickly blow him, al fresco, as we took a nighttime stroll by the lighthouse. By August we were doing it twice a day most days.

It took us only about six days before he asked if he could go down on me...I smiled so hard I think I sprained my face.

"I'm gonna be grading," I'd admonished as he lowered his handsome face to my vagina. He worked his lips over my labia, his tongue finding my slit in a furtive lick.

"You don't have to if you don't want..."

He delved deeper as I spoke...it arched my spine. I could feel the wash of his saliva, the wet tongue probing, finding it way. His hands slipped under me and kneaded my ass. He found my clitoris...I heard a thin keening coming from my throat. I'd already sucked him off; his drying sperm was felt like scales on my skin.

I was aware of it rising as he sucked my clit...I'd clamped both palms over my mouth to stifle the moans as I slipped into a vicious orgasm that wracked my bones. I was aware of a shriek...a near scream...my pelvic bone bucking furiously against his mouth.

Then absolutely spent...eyes clamped tight against any light.

"Are you okay?"

I knew I was weeping...it was so wonderful, so beyond any description.

"It was...oh my god, it was so great..."

"You're crying."

I nodded and laughed happily.

"...How 'bout my grade."

"...Do it to me again," I wheezed happily, keeping my eyes shut as I reached down and ran my fingers through the dampness of my lush bush. "...How's that for a fucking grade."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two weeks before I was off to college...Bobby was leaving for Duquesne in five days. He was done with the landscaping job...we finally had the house to ourselves.

"Let's play," he said...by now all hesitancy had leached away, the result no doubt of having enjoyed dozens of orgasms in his sister's mouth. I was sitting cross legged on the couch going over the list of things I needed to pack.

"Mom took me to the doctor last month," I said without looking up.

"For what?"

I pointed to my crotch and scrunched my face. "That doctor. The OBGYN doctor."

"Oh..."

"She got me on the Pill."

"Mom?"

I yawned and finally looked up at him: "She said I'm off to college now and...she was pretty cool with it. She said I have to be realistic about things and that I was probably going to have...affairs. She also said I was rather impetuous. Does that sound like she thinks I'm gonna be the campus slut?"

"You are a tad impetuous."

"She told me that I had to be safe...the Pill and then she told me...I almost squirmed under the door I was so embarrassed...to make any boy I'm with use a condom too."

"Belt and suspenders," Bobby muttered.

"Oh my God, that's just what she said."

"I got the rubber talk too...from her too. I think Dad was too mortified by it all. 'If a girl tells you she's on something, you tell her you're using a condom regardless,' she said."

We both smiled awkwardly.

"...Impetuous," I groaned.

"...So you're on the Pill."

"Just over thirty days actually. It takes thirty days to kick in."

"So..."

"So I guess I'm asking if you wanna fuck me? How's that for impetuous?"

"Wow, I'm..."

"Please don't get all skittish. I'll have to seduce you and we have only the rest of the week."

"Are you okay with..."

"I want you to come inside me. Be my first to do that."

"No suspenders."

"C'mom," I said, and then stood and whispered at his ear: "I want you dripping out of me. As you've probably guessed by now, I do have a definite thing for sperm."

"Okay," he nodded.

"Carry me upstairs. Ravish me."

"You're such a dork."

"I'm serious. Carry me over your shoulder. Throw me on the bed...strip me naked..."

Bobby laughed and obligingly slung me across his shoulder, fireman style. He cracked my ass hard enough to make me yelp.

"...Fuck me 'til I cry."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You're probably imaging what I was like when I got turned loose on a college campus...impetuous little tart that I was. I dropped onto the quad and wound up totally homesick...and morbidly bereft over Bobby being gone.

He was over two hundred miles away, and neither of us had a car at school. I ached at that loss...a carnal void, the love of my flesh for his just severed. It didn't help that he'd spent those last five days screwing my brains out...I was slavish in my longing for the weight of his body on top of me.

It was so lonely there in those first weeks...the book side of things posed no problems, of course, as academically I was pure bonsai. I took my birth control pill every morning, ate at the cafeteria, hung out in the dorm...went to a few parties, but not being a drinker found them oddly ugly.

I found myself having jealous flares at the thought of my brother sleeping with other girls, which the rational part of my brain knew was nutso.

Three weeks on campus and a half-drunk guy hit on me at a party...I wanted it, and that was it. I sucked his cock in his dumpy student apartment...he shoved my face down on it, he came, I swallowed and just left. I didn't know his name...I wept on my way back to my dormitory, tried to spit the taste out of my mouth. It was so...so fucking blasé...my nipples hadn't even gotten hard.

It made me so achingly sad...

I met Steve about a week later. He seemed genuinely nice; a sophomore, he sat next to me one day in a finance class. We sat next to each other a few more days, he asked me out on a date and...and I had a nice time. I liked how he kissed. I made myself take things slow...we made out, he made me wet...he frickin' made my nipples hard.

I made it to nearly three weeks before I let him get my clothes off.

By that point I was ravenous for it...he was definitely pleased. I knew he was savvy enough to realize I'd had ample experience after that first night...that his was not the first cock to pass these full lips.

I liked his body, thick and solid, hairy on his chest and stomach. And his cock was a nice one, thicker and longer than my brothers; he had staying power too and would bring me off repeatedly as he fucked me.

God, how I loved him...

In those first few days, I was back to where I was that summer. Every day...some days twice. I think he marveled at my appetite for fellatio. I'd often sit in class and savor the tacky crawl of his drying semen on my inner thighs.

By the time Christmas break came we were in a frenzied sexual place...I'd be almost catatonic from orgasming some nights, my body sore and achy from the literal pounding I was taking. Like I said, I wasn't a drinker at all, but I often felt that tipsy sexual aura as I'd walk about campus. We'd hashed out plans for him to drive me to his house and meet his family, and then drive us down to my house to meet my Mom and Dad...and my brother.

Oh God!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We came down on Christmas Eve, after having spent three days with his folks...yes, they'd loved me. Hell, I was smart and witty and pretty close to adorable...and of course they didn't know I'd come to their son's bed directly from my own brothers.

At my house, Steve got the downstairs bedroom. Bobby got home right after us...yes, I'd told him all about Steve, but I was still nervous as hell with them meeting.

And it was like a cog working smoothly into gears...perfect. They all liked Steve and he and Bobby hit it right off.

That first night I'd waited over an hour until I was sure everyone was asleep before I padded barefoot down to Steve's room. He was awake and waiting. The bed in that room creaked, so wordlessly, we slid to the floor to fuck...I pulled a blanket off his bed and bunched it over my face to stifle my moans.

I somehow knew he'd want to fuck my under my parent's roof.

I kissed him goodnight and silently made my way back upstairs...I tested the knob on Bobby's door and turned it. I poked my head in and was pleased to see him seated on the edge of his bed. Naked...hardened. He smiled knowingly.

I slipped in and put a finger to my lips. I stood in front of him and he ran his hand up beneath my nightshirt. His palm was soon slick with Steve's ejaculate.

I lifted the nightshirt and hitched up to him...I guided his shaft inside my inseminated vagina and started rocking my pelvis...he cupped my breasts through the shirt. He kissed me hard...arched as he came inside me without uttering a sound. I slid off my brother then...it was a delicious feeling having two men's seed swirling inside me.

"Santa might see," I whispered.

"Get back in your bed then...you definitely made the naughty list tonight," Bobby whispered and kissed me softly on the lips.

I didn't make a two bedroom foray on Christmas night...just a quick trip downstairs to kneel for my boyfriend and give him one last Christmas present.

He was leaving the next morning to drive down to his sisters for a few days...my parent's had work...his car was already packed when I tugged him back to the guestroom...getting myself fucked exceptionally hard, and this time I didn't use a blanket to muffle the sound effects.

I waved him goodbye as he backed out of our drive...I went back inside and found Bobby waiting by the door to the guestroom.

"Bed squeaks pretty loud," he said.

"Me too," I shrugged and started undressing again.

He was hurried and shoved me back into the guestroom...onto the very mattress where I'd just been worked over. He slipped atop me. He kissed me so hard my lips cut into my teeth.

"I loved listening to you cum," he smiled.

I nodded...I'd wanted him to hear it...prayed he wouldn't be grossed out by the sound of his sister being royally pounded.

He started to kiss his way down my body, over the small round of my belly...slipping my legs wide with his elbows.

"No don't..." I blurted, my palm on his forehead to stop his descent.

He twisted his head away and dipped his mouth nearer.

"Don't," I repeated and tried to twist my legs. "I just...Steve just..."

"I want to."

"But he..." I repeated, this time pointing right down at it. "He..."

"I loved feelin' his cum on you the other night," Bobby cut in, and this time drew my legs wider. He looked up at me and nodded, very deliberate as he drew his tongue up along the inside of my thighs.

My breath caught at the sight.

Bobby pressed his mouth into me then...

I clamped my eyes as he tongued into me deeply, aware of him actually sucking hard on my boyfriend's leavings...I exploded into a raucous orgasm that brought my spine off the mattress, thighs pinioning his ears, hips roiling...I slid into another orgasm, then another...

"I can't open my...eyes," I mumbled. I was crying, tears flowing freely down my cheeks. I had never had multiple orgasms like that before...I felt tics and tiny spasms jerking through my body. I felt my brother softly running his lips over my feet.

"God that was so...so fucking awesome," his voice came, reverential in its tone. "You're not grossed?"

"When we were kids you wouldn't share a bite of my apple?" I said almost to myself. "And now..."

"So fuckin' weird, huh, but I loved it."

"...I never thought I could cum so hard."

Finally I managed to open my eyes and blearily saw my brother...his cheeks still gleamed wetly...the crazy maniac was sucking on my toes.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"You know I do like attractive feet."

"Two guys are..."

Bobby released my foot and abruptly rolled me over...he slid his hands beneath my hips and hiked my up to my hands and knees.

"Stevie do you like this?" he asked, reaching his palm around to fondle my hanging breast.

Bobby and I had spent exactly five days fucking at the close of last summer. Face to face, him on top, me on top. Steve had waited about two weeks before rolling me over...I hadn't liked it that first time, I couldn't get comfortable...had to concentrate on losing it. The next time was better. Two weeks later and I was routinely getting down on all fours...I'd often crane my neck down to relish the way Steve's thrusts would seismically register in my tits and his balls.

"Steve does everything to me," I answered and felt my brother's cock pressing inside me.

"Start easy," I went on...Bobby slid it into me in one movement that made me flinch.

"...You okay?"

I nodded. He started his thrusts...I twisted down to see my brother's scrotum swaying with his movements...my breasts swayed. He grabbed my hair and roughly tugged my head back...yanked it again. I didn't think I could possibly cum again, even being depraved as I was.

"Go as hard as you can," I gasped...Bobby gripped his fingers into my hips and let loose with as hard a fucking as I'd ever imagined, frenzied, nearly ferocious; my knees were lifting off the bed as he pummeled me, my teeth clattered together...

As we lay together afterwards, both of us feeling sated, I absently caressed my brother's cheek.

"You wouldn't believe how much I missed you," he whispered.

"Missed you just as much," I answered...my voice hoarse, shrieked out...I'd had an explosive, wholly unexpected orgasm just as he was climaxing inside me, just in that instant when I felt his thumb press uninvited into my anus. I think I actually blacked out for a moment.

"...I didn't hurt you did I."

"Fucking killed me, you asshole," I answered and punched him in the chest.

We both chuckled at that.

"...I wanted to go down on you up in my room the other night."

"Thank God you didn't. I would've woken the whole neighborhood."

We lay in silence for the longest time.

"Did you really like that?" I asked finally. "You know..."

"Licking another man's jis out of my own sister?"

"And you call me coarse."

"Loved it," he answered. "I knew you went down here the other night. Knew he'd fuck you..."

"We did it on the floor. Right over there."

Bobby leaned back a bit and seemed to choose his words. "I peeked out my door at you sneakin' down the steps and I knew Steve'd be pumping you full of cum. I knew it. And I was pretty sure you'd come up to visit me afterwards....Maybe you're grossed now?"

I shook my head and grinned in fascination at my older brother, his obvious discomfort in making this confession.

"...Anyway, I figured you'd be sneaking in to see me too and in that instant all I could think about was kneeling down to lick his sperm out of you. When my hand went into it on your legs...it was the hottest thing I'd ever imagined."

"I wish I could have had both of you at the same time," I mused airily.

"You know I'm not gay or anything, he put in hurriedly.

"I know," I answered quickly.

"...You'd really like us at the same time?"

"Don't get any ideas."

"You guys must screw like minks."

"Do minks actually screw a lot?"

He bent forward and kissed me.

"Can I tell you something? But you can't judge me or anything."

"Of course I'll judge you," he scoffed.

"Civilized people at least lie."

"Civilized people don't fuck their sister doggie style ten minutes after said sister's boyfriend fucked her into oblivion."

"...Touché, I guess."

"So tell me then."

"I'm thinking of seducing my faculty advisor."

"Wow..."

"He's a lot older."

"How much older?"

"...Mid-fifties, maybe older....Gray beard older."

"And..."

"He's black. Greying beard on a black man, very distinguished, don't you think?"

I waited for Bobby, wondering if on some level he'd bridle at the thought of a black man using his little sister. I blinked at the way the word "using" and "be used" had entered my mental vernacular of late...aware that it might be a worrying indicator of some psychological slide towards some dark sexual place.

"...I just always thought he was hot, you know, for an older guy," I went on. "And you know how I get my mind working on something. I'd be sitting in his office and the next thing I'd be visualizing unbuttoning my blouse for him....Sucking his cock under his desk....Coming in for my weekly meeting in the short skirt I have, the red one, with no panties on....Getting bent over his desk."

Bobby cocked his brows and issued an arid whistle.

"I know he eyes me up. I've caught him looking at my breasts."

"I think everybody looks at your tits. I saw Dad look one time..."

"Yuck!"

"It was instinct. I don't think he even realized he was doing it."

I shuddered a bit.

"...So you're thinking of boffin' your prof."

I closed my eyes as I went on, not wanting to register Bobby's response to what I was going to say next.

"I just fantasize about...about having more than one man use me in the same day. To go to my professor's office with Steve's stuff in me...then to come back to Steve with Dr. Arrenson's sperm drying on my legs."

"Sorta like what you did with me just now," came my brother's voice.

I kept my eyes shut: "...Watching you do that was the most...it was such a turn on. I never expected that, that you'd do that. When you..."

"It was the biggest turn on I've ever had either."

At last I opened my eyes and saw my brother eyeing me with frank affection.

"Do you think I'm evil?"

"No."

"Demented?"

"Adventurous. A bit perverse."

"But in a good way, right?" I teased.

"Absolutely."

"...I know I'm gonna do it...get fucked by my professor."

"High heels."

...High heels?

"With the red skirt."

"...And no panties."

"Promise to tell me all about it, okay?"

I nodded.

"...Now how 'bout sucking your brother's cock?"

I looked down the length of his long body...he was already rebounding.

"I think I'm up for that."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I called Bobby exactly two weeks after I went back to classes. I called him from a phone booth--they still had them back in the olden days--so no one could overhear me. Professor Arrenson's semen was still sticky on my thighs, my mouth actually felt sore from stretching to fellate him.

"How big?" was my brother's sole query as he came on the line.

"Not to stereotype anyone, but he...he fit the stereotype. My jaw is achy."

"No panties?"

"I chickened out, which was good actually, since he balled them up and shoved them in my mouth when he fucked me."

"Holy fucking shit...Tell me?"

"Sure you wanna hear?"

"Nobody's in the apartment, so I have it out and I'm stroking. C'mon, you gotta tell me."

"I wish you were here to clean me up. I'm very, very dirty."

CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers