Once Upon a Great Notion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up into his eyes.

He was silent.

"Just a fantasy, I know," I shrugged. "But warped, huh?"

Still nothing, he brushed my face softly.

"Suck my nipples."

I turned to face him. I waited, saw him pause.

My breasts were caked with so much semen that the creamy skin was barely visible.

He took one and then the other into his mouth, his eyes were closed, the furrows on his brow relaxed as he became lost in it.

"Lick it off me," I cooed in a barely audible voice.

He slowly nodded, met my eyes.

"All of it....And then make love to me."

Bobby nodded again and led me from the bathroom to one of the room's double beds. His hands roved my crusted torso. I leaned closer...mouth to his ear: "Tell me you'll always love me. No matter what."

He drew back and just looked at me.

"Just say it," I whispered, reaching down to undo his belt. "Please."

"I will. I'll always love you."

"No matter what!"

My brother ran his mouth up the bow of my tit, his saliva slippery with the other men's sperm.

He stopped, met my eyes again.

"I'll always love you...no matter what.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Steve came by the house to pick me up nine days later...we'd both signed up for a summer course load, mainly I think so we could continue being with each other. My bags were packed and in the foyer. My pink Burberry raincoat and the teal dress we'd discarded in a dumpster behind a Wendy's.

My brother had fucked me a least twice a day since out little foray, including that very morning.

I thought my skin retained a coppery glow from all that semen, though Bobby said it looked the same to him.

Steve loaded up the car. I waved to my brother as we pulled out onto the street.

Maybe four blocks away, Steve eased the car to the curb and turned off the engine.

"What?"

"I know what you did," he said, staring straight ahead.

"Wha..."

Images flashed in my mind...that basement...the ejaculate slathered over me...the...

"I saw you."

"...Saw me?" I gulped dryly.

"Don't lie, please."

I felt sick. I wished he'd just look at me.

"At Christmas," he spoke finally. "When you came down to the...to my room that night. I watched you go back upstairs...I saw you go into your brother's room."

"I..."

"Don't lie. Just don't."

"...Okay..."

"When I left to go to my sisters, I parked a block away and came back. I could hear you in guestroom, from outside."

"Steve..."

"I put a cinder block on the ground and got up high enough to look in. I watched him...I watched him going down on you. Then I saw him fuck you too."

"...I'm...I'm sorry."

"I can't get it out of my head."

"Steve, I'm..."

"I don't care, it's weird but I don't."

He looked over at me finally, clear-eyed....Distraught?...Lustful?

"...You don't?"

"When we were back at school, I'd imagine you'd just been fucked by somebody else when I was going down on you."

...my God, if only he knew...

"...There's a thing where guys like sharing their girls or wives. And you know, that afterwards they like, doing that..."

His breathing was labored, he was averting his eyes...blushing, this wonderful beau of mine.

I felt the smile come of its own volition...the smile of someone who's just heard a particularly painful sexual confession...one that neatly syncs into their own pathos.

For some reason my mind flashed to the fact that today was just one week shy of the day I first had that fantastical notion of sucking off my own brother.

"And it doesn't bother you that the other guy is my brother?"

"...No...That's weird too I guess, huh?"

I let a longish moment tick by before I reached over and fired the ignition.

"Might as well drive us back then," I said, leaning over to softly kiss his cheek. "...We've got about six hours before my Mom and Dad get home."

[I hope you enjoyed my little tale. I always appreciate your voting, and also dropping a comment if you have the time. Good or bad, I usually never delete them.]