Once Upon a Great Notion

Story Info
A young woman develops a disturbing appetite.
11.1k words
4.4
13.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers

[This story contains incestuous themes. There also episodes involving voyeurism and group sex. If this type of material offends you...or just doesn't float your erotic boat, you'd be better served by finding another tale. All characters are over the age of eighteen and all sexual encounters are consensual.]

ONCE UPON A GREAT NOTION

"What does that mean?" I blurted angrily.

I had jacked to a halt amid my furious pacing and gave my brother what I knew was a withering glare.

"Nothing," he answered with a shrug, shaking his head just a bit.

"No, you meant something. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't...what?"

Bobby was sitting cross-legged on his bed, a hand of solitaire laid out before him. He eyed me over his glasses...the calm disinterested air of a frickin' swami.

"I didn't mean nothin'," he muttered.

I'd been in a rant for the past fifteen minutes about my boyfriend...my ex-boyfriend to be precise...who'd just unceremoniously dumped me for a...

"You said she has something. What a frickin' disease?"

Bobby tried not to grin. Amidst my ravings, most of which centered on the fact that the little bitch he'd cast me off for had nothing on me in looks or brains...or anything...anything...he'd mused, in what I'd term his donnish tone, that he'd heard she did have one fine selling point.

"Come on," I demanded furiously.

"She..."

"She what?"

"...She performs what the Italian's call fellatio."

"Blow jobs?"

"You're so coarse," he chuckled. "But yes, I've heard more than one guy brag about...let's call it her expertise in that particular art. "

"Frickin' whore."

"Fuck him and fuck her," he went on, flipping an ace up top and capping it with a deuce. "You're worth a thousand of her on her best day."

I went to say something but felt my eyes well up at the casual compliment. "...Thanks."

"Well you are," he said and flipped another card up.

"Maybe I should start sucking cock."

"Jesus, the mouth on you. Mom hears you talk like that, she'll kill you."

"Six of hearts."

"Six of hearts on the seven," I repeated, gesturing at his game.

He nodded and made the move.

"Maybe I should."

"Huh?"

"You know."

"Jesus, I shouldn't be talking about this shit with my kid sister."

"He asked me to do it."

"And if you did he'd be out telling everybody that you... you know."

"I'd get more dates."

"Probably, yeah," he chortled.

"You're such a jerk." I smiled, and resumed my pacing. "Guys are so stupid for that."

"Dumb as rocks."

"...Have you had a lot."

"I am not talking about this with you."

"Come on," I prodded, amused to see my brother actually blush.

"No."

"You haven't had a lot?"

"No, as in I am not having this discussion. Not with you."

"You don't have to tell me who," I said, in that instant running the faces of his various girlfriends like a police six-pack. "I just wanna know if they did it good?"

He looked at me again over the edge of his glasses.

"Red four up on the Ace stack," I blurted, gesturing impatiently for the move. He obligingly slid the card up very slowly.

"Not particularly, no," he said softly.

"They weren't good."

"I don't think they were that into it."

"So if I decide to do it, I should be good at it."

"Please..."

"You know how I am. If I do something I'm gonna be good at it."

He blushed to a deeper shade of crimson...I was enjoying Bobby's discomfiture, even as my anger ebbed.

"You know if I get something in my head..."

"You'll be a savant, I have no doubt."

"I'll need to practice..."

He waved me towards the door...I was becoming aware that my brother was contorting just a bit to obscure his crotch.

"But if I practice then everyone will know I suck dick..."

"Jesus, please stop."

"But they will."

He waved me off towards the door again. "Yes, like when you started playing the violin. Everybody on the street knew you were learning. Then one day you stopped sounding crappy."

"But then I'll have a reputation as a..."

He abruptly pulled his cards into a rough pile and started tapping them back into deck.

"Lose?"

"No, I gave up."

"Too distracted?"

"No...I just gave up."

"Sorry."

"No you're not."

"...Lets go for a walk."

"No."

"Come on."

"...No."

I leaned against the door...my grin at its most mischievous...my louse of a boyfriend mere dust in my path.

"...Don't wanna stand up." I teased.

"Out," he pointed towards the door.

"I'll wait downstairs." I said, sauntering backwards.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Practice...practice..."

I was muttering the words to myself as I sat watching television. Have you ever had a mental itch...just an idea that weirdly takes hold in your skull and proceeds to spread through your brain like a rooting dandelion. That's exactly how it was with this...four days since I'd had my little conversation with Bobby...four days of that perverse tingle arcing though every synapse in my mind.

I'm not gonna play it up like I was some kind of virgin, I wasn't...but I was only a few fumbling fucks away to be honest. I'd only had two real boyfriends through my three and a half years of high school...and I'd let them both fuck me...hesitantly. I think, looking back on it, that I just wanted it over. They both wore rubbers...I was scared stiffer than their dicks...they came, I didn't.

And no, I had not taken either of their penises into my mouth. My last boyfriend...the nemesis who'd cast me to the curb a mere week after the prom...had what I frankly thought an ugly one. It was...it was ugly. Ugly and not very big either, not that I had a lot to gauge it against. My first boyfriend had a cute looking one, at least I liked it. In the year and a half since we'd broken up, I'd often reflected on that shlong of his...often picturing myself sucking on it...oddly I was always out in the woods doing it for him, kneeling on dead leaves, stripped bare to the waist...the cold wind blowing through the trees...

"Jesus..." I muttered, trying to shake the image from my mind. "...You are so frickin' weird."

"Hey, nerd," Bobby called out as he crossed up to the stairs. My brother was working a landscaping job my Dad had lined up for him for the summer. I watched him taking the steps two at a time...he was just turned twenty, tall and lanky, his hair back then almost down to his shoulders. I shook my head as he disappeared from sight. I closed my eyes and for the thousandth time ran the new fantasy I'd been playing through my mind. I'd touched myself every night of the past four...I liked it, though I still remained devoid of that orgasm I'd longed for. Maybe you're frigid...a frigid old maid. I heard Bobby go into the bathroom and slam the door.

"This is so frickin' weird," I muttered to myself. I clicked the television off and checked the time...two hours before our parents got home.

I stood and slowly eased up the stairs, aware of the shower running now. I stopped and started to turn back three different times. My breathing was rapid. I actually felt a bit lightheaded as I turned the knob and stepped into his room. I sat on the edge of his bed and listened for the shower to stop.

"Hey, a little privacy," Bobby smiled as he came into his room, a bath towel tucked about his waist.

"Sorry," I answered.

"Out, let me get dressed."

"Remember when we were talking the other night."

"When..."

"When I was talking about sucking di..."

"You talked about it...I told you to stop....Repeatedly, as I recall."

"I said I should probably practice."

"I can actually feel my brain knotting in my skull, Sis," he said jabbing a finger at his temple. "Please let's not have this conversation again. You're my little sister, remember?"

"I need to practice, but I don't want everybody gossiping that I suck dick."

"Just let me get dressed... then we can talk, okay?"

"You won't crawl out the window and run away?"

"Of course I'm gonna crawl out the window and run away. Yes! My kid sister doesn't have boundaries, so yes!"

That gave us each a chuckle.

"I've been thinking I should maybe practice on you."

Bobby moved his mouth, but literally no sound came out. He tossed his head, blinked his eyes.

"...Huh?"

"I think I should practice on you. You won't tell anybody at least."

"You...you're..."

My voice was quavering...I could see my brother with the most incredulous expression I'd ever witnessed...as if waiting for the punchline...

"I want to try it on you. You'll tell me if I'm doing it good..."

"Let's...let's pretend we didn't...you didn't..."

"I want to try it. You'll be like my coach."

"I'm your brother, what are you...Cassie, Jesus. I know you're not...

"You won't tell anybody. I definitely won't tell anybody."

"...I need you out of here, please."

"Will you think about it?"

"No, no, emphatically no. Just leave me get dressed, just..."

"C'mon," I said and slid awkwardly onto my knees.

"Cassie, I swear to God, you gotta get outta here. C'mon, just leave."

I stood slowly and stepped past him...he was gesturing towards the door. He was really agitated. I darted as fast as I could and in one grasp yanked that towel off him. Bobby, in that instant before he could turn away, sprung to obscene attention.

It was a really nice one, I thought....Really nice.

"Damnit, Cass!"

"...Nice one," I mused and backed out of sight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I sat on one of the high stools in our kitchen the next afternoon sipping a cup of tea. I glanced at the clock...Bobby would be home soon. I was feeling light and wonderful...the previous night I'd had my first orgasm...just bang! There it was...naked in my bed, saliva slicked fingers on that sweet bud...hearing about orgasms, reading about them, seeing bits of video of bimbos fake-climaxing...nothing can prepare you for it. It just exploded down my spine. I'd shrieked before I smothered it off with my pillow...I hoped my parents didn't hear...I prayed Bobby did.

I'd done it again this morning...no drug on earth could be like that. Just clamping your eyes to the faint tinges of light in the room...blinding.

I heard the work truck pull up out front and counted the seconds until he came inside, dirty, sweaty...magnificent.

"Hey," he said, averting his eyes in embarrassment.

"I had my first orgasm last night just thinking of sucking you," I said without preamble...no, I hadn't planned on saying that, not at all. The words just spilled out.

"Jesus Christ, Cassie," he muttered.

"Did you think about it?"

"No," he replied in an uncertain tone.

"...Liar!" I taunted.

He palms were up, as if to push me and my words away. He turned and went upstairs.

I slid from the stool and waited at the bottom on the stairs until I heard the water running. I slowly climbed to the second floor...I felt oddly calm, but by legs were quivering. I went into Bobby's room and saw his grimy clothes strewn across the floor. I bent and folded them into a neat pile. One of his windows faced the neighbor's house across the street...I pulled down the shade. The water was still running...I suddenly had a flash of panic that he was masturbating in there.

I pulled my tee shirt up over my head and neatly folded it on his comforter. The water stopped...I reached behind and unclasped by brassiere. I draped it atop the tee...caught a glimpse of myself in his mirror. My breasts were round and full, no tan lines as it was still too early for swimming. I looked down and brushed my right nipple...I'd always liked my breasts, not like a lot of girls I knew. They were firm and alive, the aureoles were very dark...my nipples perfectly peaked.

"Quite succulent," I whispered to no one.

"Cass, Jesus," Bobby stammered from behind me.

"You like?" I said turning to face him.

"We can't do..."

I eased down to my knees, tossed my dark hair back over my shoulders. My poor brother stood frozen there, a literal deer in the headlights.

I cupped my breasts and lifted them the smallest beat.

"I thought these might seal the deal," I said.

"Cassie..."

"It's just a blow job."

The air hung very still...my brother whom I absolutely adored worked his face into a tormented welter.

"...Just a blow job," I went on, lowering my hands and folding my arms neatly behind my back.

Bobby hesitated for a long moment and then, looked about as if to find someone watching us.

"Cass..."

"It'll be okay Bob," I whispered...tilting my head back just a bit and opening my mouth.

My brother took a tentative step forward, then another. I knew I had him in that instinctive way only a girl could know. He stood in front of my finally...I could make out the outline of it...I reached up and gently undid the towel, letting it crumple down about his feet like a fallen halo.

His erection sprang up...it was lovely...thick and straight. A wonderful bulbous head...his scrotum heavy and drawn taut at the base.

I touched it...it was warm and so smooth. Of course I didn't know it then, but it would be one of the nicest cocks I'd ever enjoy.

"We shouldn't..."

I bent forward and softly kissed the head. I kissed it again...looked up at him. My brother was trembling.

"Stop bein' such a damned girl," I said with a wink and took that first cock into my mouth in one smooth swallow...I gagged, retched. I came off him...it gleamed with my saliva.

"Are you okay?"

I only nodded and went down on that shaft again 'til I retched again. Then I closed my eyes and ran my tongue along its veiny base, it was so smooth in my mouth. I counted to ten and started breathing through my nose...drew my mouth back and forth a few times.

"Cass..."

I came off him...he told me later I was glassy eyed, my cheeks flushed bright.

"I love this," I said whispered. "Just tell me...tell me what to do."

I went back on it, yes, gagging again...now letting my tongue swirl around him, bringing my hand up to tenderly cup his balls.

"Suck it..." I heard him wheeze. "...Suction."

And I did...I started rolling my head as I worked it. Came off him: "...Like that?"

"Yeah..."

I went back at it...felt his hand on top of my head and realized he was guiding me. I suctioned more, my tongue rolling in a frenzy now.

"Wait, I'm gonna..."

I didn't answer, but rather gripped my fingers into his buttocks, felt my nose tickling in his pubic hair. I felt his penis swelling even more.

"I'm gonna..."

I felt the shudder as he grunted, then that first spurt of sperm against the back of my throat. Then another...a thick gooey flood in my mouth...I retched on it, felt the sudden warm splatter of semen on my chin and over my breasts. I choked it out, without thinking spitting globs of semen out on his rug.

"Cass...Cass..."

"It's okay," I gasped, down on my elbows now, like I was praying to the devil.

"'I'm sorry."

I made my breath steady, smiled. I looked up at Bobby...he hovered, looked absolutely guilt-stricken, his beautiful dick already softening. My smile widened.

"That was..."

I looked down at my sperm splayed tits...made myself swallow the residue in my mouth, for the first time aware of that briny chlorine taste of a man's ejaculate.

"I'm a mess," I mused, and absently smeared the rivulets of my brother's semen over my nipples.

I was trembling when I reached down for my shirt and bra.

"...I loved that," I said and came up and kissed my only sibling on the cheek. "Thank you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'd stood in front of the bathroom mirror for the longest time, just savoring the way he'd marked my body. I masturbated in the shower, having as furious an orgasm as I'd ever have. I ate dinner with my family that night...my Mom asking if I felt okay, putting a hand to my forehead to check for a fever.

I'd masturbated again that night, just to try being able to sleep.

"Hey," I said from Bobby's doorway about five minutes after my Mom and Dad had left for work the next morning. My brother was dressed for work, sitting on his mattress as he laced his boots up.

"Hey."

"...So how was I?" I asked, plopping down next to him.

"Cass, we have to talk about this later. I feel so..."

"Shhhhh." I put a finger to his lips, turned my palm to caress his smooth cheek.

I went across the room and pulled down the window shade.

"I'm waiting for my report card."

"Cassie we..."

I grinned as I pulled my shirt up over my head...I hadn't put a bra on yet. I came right up to where he was seated, offering my breasts to him in as frank a manner as I could.

"I want you to suck on them," I said, a directive as much as an offer.

I clamped my eyes and after a moment felt his callused hands on me, as gentle as any man could be. He bent forward and tenderly kissed one nipple, then the other.

"I came again yesterday" I spoke breathlessly. "...In the shower, then in bed too."

He suckled at my nipple, the electric tingle floating through my nerves.

"...Report card?"

"I'm sorry I came in your mouth."

I actually chortled and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you kidding me, I loved that. I could actually feel you pumping in my mouth, like hard. Really hard!"

"You were...you were terrific."

"Is that my report card?" I laughed and stepped away from him, playfully crossing my arms to shield my bare flesh. "I want scoring like in the Olympics...Style...Technique. I want a frickin' ten card held up."

"Ten."

"No it wasn't, not yet. But I'll get to a ten."

The horn from the landscaping truck sounded.

"Better go," I said and bent to snatch up my shirt. "I'll be waiting when you get home."

The horn bleated again.

"Go, and don't be so distracted you run the mower over your foot or something."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have you ever wondered how much semen has been pumped into, and yes, over, your body? I'm not talking about in one encounter, but cumulatively...over a lifetime. Yes, I know this question is only for the gals...and yes, some men too.

I'm just turned forty-eight as I write this little memoir. I myself have long savored the feeling of having a man pump his seed into, and yes, over, my body. Forty-eight and dare I say, still pretty attractive, at least as far as forty-eight goes. I can still bring it pretty good.

My intellect has always had a rather mathematical bent. In answer to my previous query...I have no idea. Just a lot of sperm spilled my way over these past three decades.

Wondering what happened that afternoon? Did we come to our senses? Did Bobby bow to eons of cultural taboos and drag me off to a nunnery?

"Oh, Jesus," he moaned.

I was waiting for him as he showered. This time I stripped to just my panties...the French cut ones, high on my hips. Plain-jane white, but they looked quite good me. I'd checked myself out in his mirror again...I was pretty sexy, cute in the face. At five-four I was petite next to my tallish brother. I did a pirouette and appraised my butt...curvy, ample. For a second I pondered whether I should strip completely.

The water cut off and I knelt at the center of his room, easing my ass back until it rested on my feet.

He came in nude, his towel over his shoulder.

He came right up to me, gulping hard.

I leaned in and swallowed that silken shaft. That's the one sensation that I've always savored more that any...that smooth slickness of a hard cock in my mouth. Sleek like warm marble.

Oh, Jesus," he moaned again. I was working my tongue now... I was suctioning like he'd told me, saliva sloshing. I worked my fingers up his thighs, feathered his testicles.

He groaned...I pulled away.

"Don't cum yet," I muttered.

He nodded jerkily...he was trying to even it out. He was that close...a bright bead of semen formed on his hole.

"How am I doing?"

CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers