Once Upon a Great Notion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ, just start tellin' me."

I leaned against the phone booths glass side and watched the traffic ply by as I started. I told him how I'd met with Arrenson my second day back to review my course load for the new semester. I'd worn my blouse buttoned down past my brassiere...I had nice cleavage. He looked. I twisted down to get a schedule from my knapsack...I came up and noted him avert his gaze.

I was having my period, so I didn't press any further.

Our next meeting was this very day...I rescheduled it so I'd be last...the secretary was packing up as I strode in late. She maybe gave me a knowing look as I peeled out of my pink Burberry raincoat...or maybe I was just a little paranoid. I was down another button...my bra was pink. I wore the red mini...it was like thirty-six degrees outside with flurries and I was close to hypothermic. I smiled, he simply nodded. He casually congratulated me on my academic standing, which was indeed smoking.

I slid a paper proposal across his desk, watched as he perused it...stood and slowly came around his desk, leaned over to point out a particular section. I bit down on my lip as I felt his hand on my bare thigh, electric tingles as his hand worked upwards. I turned to him...he leaned back a bit in his chair with a detached appraisal. I wordlessly worked another button free, then another.

"Lock the door," he ordered and turned to draw the slat blinds closed.

I pulled by blouse free of the skirt I walked across the room, clicked the latch, undid the last button as I tuned back to him.

He glanced at his watch, then at me.

"...Strip."

I nodded and peeled off the blouse, feeling unnaturally exposed as I reached back and undid the bra. I shrugged it off...ran the zipper on my skirt...slipped it down and stepped out of it.

"Panties here," he said and pressed his fingers to a spot on his desk.

I shimmied out of them, obediently laid them where I was told.

"Ready?"

I didn't answer.

"Kneel."

I dropped down on my knees and felt a deep shiver. He stepped forward and waited.

I unbuckled his belt...ran his fly...looked up into face...hooked my fingers and began to tug his trousers off...his erection sprang up in my face.

Thickly massive, so black as to be almost blue--a throbbing, uncircumcised, almost alien presence. I swallowed hard and pulled his trousers down all the way. I can say now that I was thoroughly intimidated....scared shitless at the thought of him shoving it inside my body. The head was already seeping semen...a lot of it.

I looked up...Arrenson glared at me hard.

"Get to work."

My small hand couldn't fully encircle it, dwarfed on the sheer length of his shaft. It was hot in my hand. I opened my mouth as wide as I could...I bent forward and took him into mouth...just halfway down the pole and I gagged.

My eyes watered, I retched, his cum was a deeper realm of saltiness, viscous and almost suffocating.

"All of it."

I struggled and worked down another inch or so. I felt the semen running down my chin and wondered if he'd already ejaculated.

I was trying to suck on it, my tongue barely able to navigate within my crammed mouth.

"All of it," he repeated.

"It's all I can..." I choked out.

He put both hand on my head and pressed it home...I panicked, tried to struggle...he sank that cock literally down my throat until my nose was buried in the coarse gray tangle of his pubic hair. He held me there, impaled on it, desperately trying to breathe, feeling the thing moving in my trachea. He drew out and I fought for air...he pressed in...fell into a rhythm as he slowly fucked my mouth... spurts of sperm squishing warmly down my breasts.

He pulled out and I balled up, sucking air.

He slapped the table...waited.

My legs were totally gone...I had to grab the desk to get myself up. He felt my breast...hefted it as if gauging the weight of it...pinched the nipple hard enough to make be flinch back.

"...You know what to do," he said flatly and nodded at the expanse of cool walnut.

I was skittish as I bent over the desk...he snatched up my panties and bunched them into a ball.

"Open."

I didn't...didn't really comprehend what he wanted.

"Open your mouth"...I twisted my head back to him and reluctantly obeyed; he roughly fed them in... "Have to be considerate of the other faculty."

He worked his cock against my vulva...drove it in without preamble. The pained cry expired in my gagged mouth. He pounded maybe ten hard thrusts into me...grabbed my hair and reined me back...

"Too smart for your own good, girlie" he whispered.

When he was done, I lay on the floor watching him smooth his trousers. There was so much semen on my legs, a nasty whitish goop of it slowly dripping like wax from my vagina. I'd started coming after he fucked me for a few minutes...the tearing waves of pain from his penetration never ebbing. I'd orgasmed through them, orgasmed again, and again.

I forgot I had the panties in my mouth and, now, finally coughed them out. He sat in his chair and crossed one leg over another.

By legs tottered like a newborn foals as I tried to stand.

He eyed me with almost patrician scorn, but said nothing as I haltingly got myself dressed. My thighs were a spider web of chalky rivlets, by tits streaked into a delta of dried cum.

"Next time you need it, you'll come to my condominium. My office is not a bordello."

I stood waiting for more--he slid my paper proposal across towards me.

"You're ideas are sound, but they need refinement."

I nodded numbly and touched the door knob.

He cleared his throat, a slight grudging grin.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I nodded numbly.

"Run along then. He might enjoy my leavings."

In the phone booth I finished the telling of my story. Bobby's end of the line was silent for what seemed like minutes.

"So..."

"Are you appalled?" I asked hurriedly.

"Are you gonna get Steve to..."

"I have to wash. I'm so covered in it....He'd see." For some reason I closed my eyes in shame, thinking of going back to this boy who I was increasingly in love with...this other man's leavings.

"I'd lick every drop off you."

"...I can't stop imagining him going down on me tonight," I said in abashed confession. "I love Steve. I do. He won't know, but..."

"He'd probably love it too."

"...I don't think so," I muttered and felt my eyes fill. I could smell the semen on me.

"Are you okay?"

I paused and watched the cars buzzing by, the people walking past...no one even remotely guessing as to the conversation I was having or what I'd just done.

"Sis, are you? You okay?"

"I'm fine, I guess...just flustered...I scare myself sometimes."

"I love you."

"Love you too. I'm gonna go home and get some of this frickin' sperm off me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You must think I'm a complete slut," I muttered, still trying to even out my breath after my brother had fucked me doggie--yes, an ugly term, but so apropos.

"No," Bobby muttered back with a shake of his head.

It was the second week in May and I was home for two weeks before my summer courses kicked in.

"I know you're thinking that I just let my own brother fuck me...that's pretty sluttish in itself, huh?"

Bobby shook his head again.

"Girls at school fuck and suck like it was nothing. Just bang, bang, bang. Most of those sluts are way up on me."

"You fucked your professor," Bobby jested, rolling on his back. A sheen of sweat clung to his chest.

"My academic advisor, but yes, I cede the point." I'd been tagged by Dr. Arrenson a total of seventeen times in the preceding four months...he'd waited until I asked, always answering with a nod and an exact time the following day. He left me sore and hoarse every time, putting the word "rough" in rough sex...never once uttering my name as he thoroughly used my body.

And yes, despite the waves of guilt I'd feel afterwards, I couldn't help but seduce Steve into going down on my bruised and seeded vagina.

"But I'm talking numbers," I went on. I've only had sex with a total of five men, including you. And two more if you count in just oral sex."

I saw Bobby cock an eyebrow and lift his head off the pillow a bit. He knew about my first blow job in school, the one that reduced me to tears.

He waited...I rolled my eyes impatiently.

"It was nothing. I was driving Jess's Honda"--my roommate Jessica--"and I got pulled over for speeding...and I ran a stop sign too."

"And?"

"I saw the cop was checking me out..."

"Holy Christ!"

"Oh please. I couldn't afford a ticket. And the cop was...he was older, but pretty hot."

"Oh, officer, I'd do anything not to get a ticket," Bobby aped slack-jawed, up on one elbow now.

"Let's not change the subject," I said. "We were talking numbers...total sexual partners."

"...How many?"

"Seven total, including oral."

"I can't believe you blew a fucking cop."

"He had me follow him behind a warehouse. He stood...I knelt on the ground...he pulled it out his fly...yes, it was a nice one."

"Fuck."

"I had my hand on his gun when he came."

My brother chuckled softy, still clearly stunned.

"Anyway, I don't think a total of seven men should qualify a nineteen year old as a slut."

Bobby laid his head back, grinning.

"I love having men's semen on me...inside me, in my mouth. I like how it feels when it dries up on me. I love having a man lick another guys sperm out of me....I blame you a hundred percent for that."

"...Guilty."

"I want to ask you something. And you can say no."

"Ask."

"It's weird."

"I'm getting hard again imagining my little sister giving head to fix a traffic citation. Picturing you fondling the cop's Glock while he pumps away in your mouth....I think we're beyond weird."

"Okay..." I hesitated.

"...C'mon."

"You remember when I went up to Scranton with the March. For the mathematics confere..."

"I remember," he cut in.

"Well, we were at a party afterwards, with a bunch of other kids and..."

I sat up and closed my eyes, the words I was saying registering in my head. Bobby reached over and absently caressed with my left tit.

"Some girl from up there who they all knew had gone to a house...a party house..."

"Frat?"

"No, it was called the rugby house. Rugby players from three different schools up there had this house and..."

"...What happened?" An edge of concern crept into his voice.

"Apparently they have this reputation for..."

"Just spit it out."

"That's what the cop told me...I civilly disobeyed."

He didn't smile; just waited me out...back up on his elbow again...I could tell he was worried.

"Anyway, they have a reputation...oh Jesus, they have a reputation for...they all jerk off on a girl...they just line up and do it."

"There's a name for that, I think," he said with no inflection.

"There's pretty much a name for everything, I guess."

"And this girl they were talking about, she..."

"She'd done it apparently...got drunk and knelt there and let them, you know. Like just the week before. And they were all catty about it, saying what a whore she was, what a slut and all."

"And you felt?"

I closed my eyes, not wanting to register his distaste if it came.

"I thought what a waste it was to be too drunk and stoned to remember every detail of something like that."

"You..."

I shrugged, my eyes still shut.

"I wandered out the next morning, you know, just for a walk...I found the house...a dump really."

"And..."

"Some guy was walking in and he stopped to chat me up...I guess I was staring at the place."

"Milling about?"

"Loitering actually. Anyway this guy starts talking to me and I just asked..."

I opened my eyes and saw my brother staring at me intently.

"...I asked if this was the place the guys jacked off on girls. He was cagey as hell, but I guess I was giving the right vibe, 'cause he just comes out and asks what I thought about that. When I didn't answer, he asks for my number, which I said no too, but I got him to give me his."

"You're thinking of...you're actually thinking of doing...you're serious."

"I called him...he remembered me, of course." I waggled my tits a bit.

"Of course," he said, shaking his head. "...You're actually thinking of doing this?"

I smiled, arched my brows.

"You could end up getting gang raped, you know that! This is fucking nuts!"

"That's why I want to bring you along...my protector." I winked.

Bobby sat up in bed and just gawked at me.

"Look you don't want to do this," he said.

"I do."

"No, you don't..."

I just nodded slowly.

"You already...you already set it up, didn't you?"

"This Friday, they're still in classes up there. So will you come with me...it's only about forty-five minutes from here, maybe an hour. We can borrow Mom's car."

"No."

"Fine, then I'll go alone."

Bobby was up on his hands and knees, hanging his head.

"I will...you know I'm impetuous."

He brought his gaze up to mine, took a deep steadying breath.

"Look just think about it," Bobby said. "Consider the...this is fucking nuts."

"I'm going."

"...Okay, I'll go with you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Basement then," the boy I'd first met those many weeks ago shouted after I'd refused his offer of a beer.

The house was a literal dump, a mish-mash of beaten up sofas and scratched end tables. The television at the far wall was channeled to a baseball game, a large, bisecting crack in the face cutting a batter in two.

I glanced about the big living room, water-stained plaster bloating at the edges of the ceiling, a shred of aged wall-paper hanging in a limp peel. What I took to be a battered rugby net in the far corner. The neat stacks of beer cans and bottles the only bit of order amid the grimy chaos.

I felt Bobby's hand tighten on my own, felt him tug me subconsciously back towards the door. The place reeked of stale beer and old weed...and what I later came to think of as dangerously soured testosterone.

Somebody bumped me from behind, guys circled about in some pack instinct. I felt my heart hammering...Bobby's hand was wrenched from mine...I spun and saw feral faces come between us.

"C'mon," the boy shouted again, gesturing to an open door.

"Why the..."

My words were lost in the rising din of male bellicosity and some blaring rap.

"Why the basement?" I shouted.

"That's where it fucking is," the room screamed back enmasse...I felt their spittle, felt a tingle crawl up my spine.

I looked back for Bobby and saw he was being jostled further back.

I had worn a cheap teal dress that I'd just bought two days before...short on my thighs...the top halter-cut with a belt at the waist, cinched behind my neck. I kept my gaze on my brother as I reached back and undid the clasp...let the top of the dress slip down off my unclad breasts.

A riot of noise rose up...hands were suddenly on me... I was pressed in on to the point I felt suffocated, airless, mouths were sucking on my nipples, tongues coarse on my skin as I was being propelled towards that door...my hair tugged on as I navigated the rickety wooden steps, descending into a dim dankness that I'd always remember.

"You kneel here," a huge guy in a Michigan shirt was yelling as more guys piled down into the cavernous room.

"It's a..."

"Fucking tombstone," someone shouted in my ear. "Somebody stole the fucker years ago." I twisted my head and saw utter derangement in his leer.

The shouts began again...kneel...kneel...kneel...

I caught sight of Bobby trying to muscle his way down the still crowded staircase...someone yanked my hair backwards...I was being shoved over the thing. There was someone's name on it...dates.

I bent my legs and felt the clammy granite under me. I saw a dick come out...then another...then another.

"Wait, wait..."

It was the boy who'd set it up, the one I'd called...

The noise fell off to an eerie silence.

"Bring him up," he pointed to Bobby. "Let 'im through."

I saw my brother squeeze through the gap they made, something panicked in his every step.

"Like I told you, we're not looking for any witnesses to our...hijinks'" he spoke. "So we insist your boyfriend here, or whatever he is, goes first."

We'd walked in the house not ten minutes prior...a camcorder immediately shoved in my face...just an insurance policy they called it...Three queries: You sober? You willing?...You looking for lots and lots of cum on you?

This was just more insurance I knew--Bobby was half-shoved before me, looking ready to start punching our way out of there.

He looked down at me, his sister...I had to concentrate on nodding, as so much adrenalin was coursing through my blood. I opened my mouth wide...the silence exploded into a discordant wail of lust.

Bobby came up to me, hesitated...then jumpily undid his pants. He was hard as a rock...he put it in my mouth. I looked up at him and sucked it.

The first burst of semen hit me while he was still in my mouth, a rude splat across my cheek. The second one hit across the left side of my face, huge globs that blurred my eye. Bobby, who hadn't come, was roughly yanked back...the guy in the Michigan shirt stepped before me, his big cock gripped.

"Open your fucking mouth and keep it open," he bellowed.

Another blast of sperm hit across my tits...another in my hair.

I opened my mouth wide...felt him rest his penis on my lower lip and almost immediately felt the salty wash gagging me.

I looked up at him, ugly and hateful, face knotted in some extremity of violence. I watched him as I gulped his sperm, watched him until he abashedly spun away. Another penis pushed into my mouth, another load of semen splayed across my face, then another. My eyes blurred...

...Bobby was shoved several steps back, his face the last image I saw before my vision waxed behind that burning, opaque pall of sperm...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The motel as old and worn down, but clean. I staggered into the bathroom and turned on the water, using both hands to cup it to my eyes. The fierce burning ebbed; I looked up into the mirror my vision still a bit blurred; heard Bobby click the lock and was aware of his presence at the door.

My eyes were deeply bloodshot. I brought my fingers up to my cheek...the semen dried in layers. It felt thick enough to peel away...my long hair was stiff with their ejaculate, brittle to the touch.

I don't know how many guys...definitely twenty or thirty. More? I reached back to the nape of my long neck and undid the clasp...the dress fell from my bare breasts. A milky delta of sperm trailing down across my stomach, my navel was crawly dent.

I turned and looked at my brother who said nothing.

I unzipped the dress and let it crumble. My legs from mid-thigh down were whitish, I spied my back in the makeup mirror...painted in streaks, hair glued to my shoulders.

I'd kept my mouth open until it was sore...until they were sated. How much sperm had I swallowed? I felt its phlegmy churn in my esophagus.

I reached out and laid my palm across my mirrored visage, weakness in my legs so bad that I felt I might tumble.

"Are you okay," Bobby whispered.

"I'm so far from okay," I whispered back.

Bobby came up alongside me and tenderly hooked an arm across my shoulders. I took my hand off the mirror and we both stared at the reflection.

"Pretty gross, huh?"

"No."

"Liar."

"...I'm not lying."

"When I was down there...that tombstone was so frickin' weird, wasn't it...anyway, while I'm down there and all those guys...you know. They were coming so fast, and I got so I couldn't see..."

My words choked off.

"It's okay," my brother soothed.

"When I'm down there like that...I was fantasizing about them gang-raping me."