All Comments on 'Once Upon a Laundry Ch. 02'

by thekestrelkid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still Hot

Sounds like David will be well taken care of as he continues his transformation. Only critique is that if Jessy fucked him with a large dildo then her poor hubby won’t be getting a "virgin ass" but that might have save David a lot of pain.

Don’t see the need to get all domineering in this or any story. If someone is enjoying a good fuck why do you feel the need to force them to do what you want.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
very good

I do see myself in the role of Kimmy .. but, I agree, it does not need to be forced at all if they all enjoy it, I certainly would. I am a trans bi/lesbian woman and I prefer women but select guys are fun.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
A fuckable homecoming

I would sure love to be wearing a beautiful sexy srappless bra with matching panties & garterbelt. With my legs in sheer nylon stockings & come fuck me high heels by Steve Madden. As I walk towards this hunk of a man, before getting down on my knees to suck on his juicey dick.

So far I'm enjoying this story, to the point where I am imagining myself as one of the characters. And of course we all know which character that is the one that likes to wear ladies lingerie being fucked like a woman.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I am so envious

What bliss I would be feeling as they took possession of me, body and mind.

lingerie65lingerie65over 4 years ago
Being Kimmie isn't all bad

Oh what a beautiful fucking Kimmie received, sad that it wasn't me is all I can say

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Moves along, plenty of action. Thanks for not making a good idea too wordy.

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 4 years ago
WOW

I would love to be in that situation !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it! wish i was Kimmie

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Neighbor boy "made me" gay early, right around the same time I somehow discovered the sensual, erotic pleasure of masturbating to and with (at first) moms lingerie! Before I hit 5th grade, I was dressing in garters and hose, heels, bras, slips and deliciously silky girdles and panties, I can't tell you how many times I flooded her sexy underwater with my hot, young cum! I am so glad I can jerk to hot stuff like this as I grow older, at 61, I'd love to meet folks like this for play, what a hot scene!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies28 days ago

I'm a hip and leg man, when looking at women. I love a woman's slight hips and how her pussy looks when she wears pants or leggings, or just wearing panties. Your story is also a fantasy of mine! I'd be embarrassed being caught with another woman's panties, but aroused if I found out she liked it ! I'd be more than aroused if she wanted me to bring my face to the front of her and "enjoy" her pussy with my face, tongue and mouth! What would shock me though is her telling me she has a man that needs regular oral sex too! Would I do it ! ? I would LOVE to be a pussy licker for a woman I find attractive! I also like masculine men and having a man treat me like a woman. Again, would I do it? Would such an opportunity ever present itself to me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous