Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hard flesh rub up and down between her nether lips and then the head of his member pushed down on her clit from side to side.

She squirmed in her mother's and daughter's grip, her head thrust back and her mouth gasping at the incredible sensations he caused to course through her body, incredibly aroused by the eroticism of the moment. After a few excruciatingly pleasurable minutes of his manhood rubbing her clit, she felt him slide the tip down and press against the entrance to her broiling pussy.

Madison churned her hips and struggled to break free from the restraining hands so she could grip the young man's ass and help him drive his thick hard cock inside her. She tossed her head from side to side and moaned and whined with need, thrusting her hips at the hot firm flesh pressing against her.

All three women groaned when he pushed inside her, their eyes glued to the fascinating sight of his thick veiny cock sliding into her inch by inch.

Every one of them wondered fleetingly how things had gotten to this point. When Cindy had tumbled out of the closet and minutes later Madison opened the door looking for her, they'd each had options and they'd each taken the fork in road that led them to Javi sinking his hard cock into his girlfriend's middle-aged daughter while her mother and daughter held her down.

Javi thrust his hips forward relentlessly. She was tight and wet and her pussy was as hot as a furnace. Her wide hips roiled and churned and she struggled to break away from the two women holding her down.

"Let me go. Please let me go," she moaned desperately. "I want... I want..."

A series of disjointed thoughts and half-formed sentences bounced around in her head, as the feeling of the rock-hard cock slowly sliding inside her, filling her little by little consumed her world. His cock's ridged edges scraped against the walls of her contracting passage. All she wanted was to grab his ass and force him fully inside her, to end the torture of his slow penetration. She wanted, needed him to fuck her hard and fast.

"I want... I want," she whimpered again. "Please... fuck me... fuck meeeee!"

Elise was forced to cover her daughter's gasping mouth to keep her from screaming the words.

Javi dug his fingers into her wide hips and gave her what she wanted. He thrust hard until he was as deep inside her as he could go then started to hump her, hammering into her hard and fast.

Elise kept her hand over her daughter's mouth as a wail built up at his relentless pounding.

The two women released Madison's arms and her hands immediately clutched Javi's flexing ass as he lunged into her over and over again. In mutual accord, Elise and Cindy latched on to a thick pink nipple and sucked powerfully while their hands caressed her body.

Javi watched the two women suck on Madison's nipples and caress her sweating twisting body. Their fingers eventually found their way to her thick bush, delved around and found her swollen clit hidden under its protective hood and then took turns rubbing it.

The young man's male beauty, the feel of his long thick cock driving into her, the powerfully sucking mouths on her nipples, the hard demanding fingers rubbing her sensitive clit all served to drive her raging lust, quickly building the pressure until she came. Like deafness from a thunderclap and blindness from a lightning bolt, the world around her disappeared as an orgasm ripped through her body like a rampaging storm.

Arching her back, she twisted and turned, trying to rip her mother's hand from her mouth so she could scream her joy to the world. The bed rocked beneath them and Elise struggled to keep her hand over her daughter's gasping, crying, whining mouth.

After nearly ten minutes of powerful fucking, he slowed down. His chest was heaving and the breath rasped in his throat. He'd been close to cumming but slowed down and waited until the feeling went away. It wasn't time.

He'd felt the older woman squirm and churn beneath him and felt her nails rake his skin, not quite piercing it but hard enough to leave red welts on his ass, back and shoulders. He hadn't let up when she came, only thrust harder and faster, driving one orgasm after another through her soft plump body.

He'd loved how her flesh had quivered and bounced as he drove into her, how her thick legs wrapped around him, how she'd thrust her tongue in his mouth when he'd leaned forward to kiss her while the two other women moved to one side of the bed and kissed and fondled each other.

Finally, her hands gripped his narrow hips and weakly tried to push him away.

"No more. No more," she gasped weakly.

He was astonished when he saw the youngest of the three break away from her grandmother and straddle her mother's belly until her flushed and swollen pussy hovered just above her mother's. Cindy lay on top of her mother, breast to breast, belly to belly, their pubic hair mingling and their sweaty flesh sliding wetly together.

All he had to do was pull out and slide into the other pussy readily being offered to him.

He glanced up at Elise who came to him and caressed his inhumanly broad shoulders and muscled chest. She kissed him lingeringly and looked down at the two pussies being offered to him. She pushed on his belly with one hand until he slid out of her daughter and gripped his member with the other, placing the shiny wet tip of his purple cockhead at the entrance to her granddaughter's hungering pussy.

He heard the two women beneath him kissing. Their gasping breaths and high whines drove his lust and he thrust into the crouching girl. He felt Cindy hold her breath as he slid inside her only a bit until he encountered resistance.

He looked up at Elise, curious and confused.

"Fuck her, Javi," she said. "Make her a woman."

Javi understood and that knowledge turned him on even more, if that was even possible.

He thrust forward suddenly, feeling his cock pierce and plunge past the thin membrane.

He felt the girl flinch and heard her cry out in pain.

Just as he was about to drive into the girl as he had with her mother only moments before, Elise put a hand on his belly and held him back.

He watched her put a hand between the two women beneath him and rub hard on Cindy's loins. He knew she was rubbing her clit, driving out the pain of her torn hymen to replace it with pleasure and building pressure.

Javi ran his hands over the crouching girl's slender back, feeling the play of youthful muscles and lovely lines.

He looked at Elise as he gripped the girl's narrow waist and pushed into her an inch, pulled back until he nearly popped out of her then drove in again, deeper this time. Again he did it and again he drove deeper until he was fully inside her. He heard her whine into her mother's mouth and Elise watched with shining eyes.

He began to thrust into her with long slow strokes which sped up until her body shuddered beneath him.

Elise pushed on his belly, pushing him away until his cock popped out of her granddaughter's tightly-clutching pussy and bounced against his belly. It was shining wet, covered in a white milky substance and streaked with Cindy's bright red virgin's blood.

He gasped when she took him in her mouth and slid down, controlling her gag reflex until he was deeply lodged in her throat. She slid her mouth over him until his cock was shiny wet with only her spit and then guided him again to her granddaughter's wet and eager pussy.

He couldn't believe his eyes. It was the most mind-numbingly erotic thing he'd ever experienced in his life.

It was too much. He drove hard into Cindy's body. His hips slammed hard against her firm behind over and over again, his balls slapping against her mother's still gasping pussy.

He heard their muffled cries and drew Elise to him kissing her passionately as he hammered into her granddaughter with savage intensity. He felt the pressure building, the urge to cum built and built. He forced himself to stop and pull back until only the tip of his member was inside the disappointed girl.

He gasped into his girlfriend's mouth. He didn't want it to end, not yet.

One of Javi's hands still gripped the crouching girl's waist, denting the flesh with the strength of his grip while the other clutched one of Elise's heavy breasts, a thick pink nipple peeking between the grasping fingers.

He waited until the urge to cum slowly went away then thrust inside Cindy again and gradually began building speed. He felt her squirm and push back against him suddenly, her pussy squeezing him like a vice, her inner muscles milking him. He sank into the very depths of her and the urge to cum didn't build up slowly as hit had before, it smashed into him as suddenly and powerfully as a freight train.

He nearly bit Elise's tongue when he came. The orgasm was so sudden and so powerful that all he could do was whine and thrust, emptying himself inside Cindy's tightly-clasping no longer virgin pussy. He shot his thick cum deep inside her and for an instant worried whether he was knocking her up.

He could feel her pussy milk him as she came with him. The four of them squirmed, thrust and gyrated against each other.

Only at that moment, did Javi realize both Elise and Madison had been rubbing their clits. When he came, his orgasm triggered the three women's orgasms and all four of them came at the same time.

They struggled not to scream in ecstasy. Their roiling forms writhed against each other, their hands squeezed, fondled and pinched, and their tongues dueled in their gasping mouths. What was happening was beyond their wildest dreams and the incestual wrongness only served to intensify the experience.

Javi stood with his feet braced wide, chest heaving, light-headed, drenched in sweat, lightly stroking Elise's full heavy breast and Cindy's soft round behind, his slowly softening cock still gripped tightly inside her.

Elise leaned against him, her arms wrapped around his neck and her forehead against his shoulder. Cindy lay gasping for breath on her mother's recumbent form.

"Honey, you need to get off me, I can't breathe," came Madison's faint voice from beneath her.

Cindy rolled off her mother and all four of them tumbled onto the bed, humming quietly. They lay together, looking at each other shyly and struggled to catch their breath.

They could hear the sounds of music, people talking and kids playing at the other side of the house. Not a soul other than the four of them was in the least aware of what had just happened in Cindy's bedroom.

All four snapped out of their post-coital torpor. They stood and used one of Cindy's towels to dry the sweat off their weary bodies. They dressed hurriedly.

Elise and Cindy looked at each other and then at Madison who avoided their eyes. Her eyes were downcast as a range of emotions surged through her, shock, confusion, embarrassment, shame, anxiety, wonder and resignation were all jumbled around inside her.

Tying her apron around her waist, Madison finally looked up at her mother and daughter and sighed. She gazed at them for several long moments and then she put her hands on her hips.

"Let's get back to the kitchen," she said to Cindy. "We've got work to do."

She turned and walked out, still straightening her dress.

Cindy hugged her grandma, gave Javi a shy kiss on the cheek and left to catch up to her mother.

Elise and Javi gazed into each other's eyes. Neither said a word but their eyes spoke volumes... need, love, wonder and uncertainty. What the hell just happened? How had it happened? Why? What now?

Elise wondered why she hadn't been jealous. Why she'd let things happen the way they had. Why she'd helped things along and dragged her daughter and granddaughter into it. It had all been so exciting. The fact the door couldn't lock, making it likely that someone would walk in on them any minute, the way Madison had, made the experience that much more exciting.

She knew from the way he looked at her that even though her daughter and granddaughter were much younger and more attractive, he wanted her. She could see it in his eyes. It was plain as day. She felt much the same when she looked at him.

They rejoined the party.

Epilogue

Six months later, when his lease ended and his roommate decided he wanted to live alone, Javi moved in with Elise.

Javi's family was up in arms when he told them he was dating a woman 50 years older than him. He brought her to meet them and Elise and his mom hit it off immediately, which came as a surprise to everyone, especially his mom.

That was what he'd wished had happened. What actually happened was that his mother immediately despised her. She used a wide range of derogatory names when she referred to her, making fun of her big boobs and advanced age. She argued with him and berated him in front of Elise and was rude and dismissive towards her, telling her she wasn't welcome in her house. They left and didn't return.

However, he became a regular fixture at Elise's family get-togethers where he was welcomed with open arms. Most of her family found their age difference awkward and embarrassing but got over it in time.

Cindy joined them regularly and spent more time with them at Elise's house than she did at home.

A year later he was promoted to sergeant and a year and a year and a half after that received orders. He was to report to the west coast, to Camp Pendleton, in six months. It was time to leave sunny south Florida, time to go back to the fleet. The dream was over and reality was just over the horizon.

He broke the news to the two women on Elise's couch late one afternoon after work. Over the next hour they cycled through the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

They denied it was happening, raged at him, argued with him, pleaded with him, cried and begged and finally sat dejected, holding each other with tears streaming down their faces.

Elise suddenly perked up. She grabbed Cindy's hand and dragged her to the bedroom.

Javi was left sitting miserably by himself.

They came back ten minutes later holding hands.

"I want to come with you," Elise said. "Can I?"

Javi was flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say. He assumed they'd each go their separate ways and go on with their lives as before. He'd never even considered she'd be willing to leave her home and her business to trail him like a camp follower.

He stared at them. He'd considered asking Elise to marry him in the past but she had a life here and he'd talked himself out of it.

Elise, however, had a different view.

"How about we get married?" she asked quickly.

She took a knee in front of him and took his callused hand in hers.

"Javi, will you marry me?" she asked, looking up at him.

From the uncertain look in her eyes, he knew she feared his rejection.

----------------------------

Elise sold her business but kept her house. They were married in a small ceremony on the beach before moving to California. Javi's father and brothers attended but his mother refused to go.

They were happy and faced quite a few challenges over the years. Although they couldn't have children or even adopt, they got a pleasant surprise when Cindy went to visit them after they'd settled into their new home in California. Her belly was swollen with child. Javi's child. Their child.

The End

----------------------------

Once I started writing, this story seemed to flow out of me. I know it's not what most readers expect but I go where the inspiration takes me.

Please leave me a comment and rate my story honestly with however many stars you think it deserves.