All Comments on 'Once Upon a Time in London'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks to Cagivagurl for his very good story "My Wife and the Singer" which this is very CLOSELY "modeled on". As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Sadly, this effort is way too long and the characters are flat, monotone, cliched, and uninteresting. 3*** for the effort but if this were not a fairly new author it would be 2**

StiixxStiixxover 1 year ago
Awesome

Only flaw I saw…. He never admitted to Amy, about sleeping with Tracey.

Still no reason not to give it 5 star.

I love reading a good BTB, but RAAC’s like this are hust as wonderful.

Bravo… well done!

Regards

Stiixx

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Poor attempt. The author has MC set on reconciliation from the beginning.

The characters act and feel a certain way, because the story is pushed towards specific ending. Their motivation and behavior is inconsistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay. I was fine with the overall story. Some serious issues were never addressed, but his wife made a very very small amount of effort. So I get that. But I'm not gonna agree with hubby saying how hard it is to forgive. Forgiveness is fucking easy. Hating is very very hard to do. You dont have to live with someone you forgive. We're all human. Live and let live. Not hard to walk away from a very abusive wife that gaslights you over n over while cheating on you. You can forgive them and leave. It's stupid, difficult, and unhealthy to forget.

Hubby got another woman to salve his manhood. She was a better match for him despite the lack of spark. Sociopaths are charming and illicit sparks, so you'll forgive me for not placing spark as an ultimate reason. The new child was the main reason anyone would have stayed with a gaslighter.

Cheating is pretty bad. Most people will lie about their cheating. Real love would be admitting it when asked. His wife is in love with her safe life

She'll lie cheat and steal to keep it. Pretty standard and boring. Not romantic.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

We all know the erotic effects of the Martian Slut Ray. Aside from receiving a hefty dose or that, what made Amy turn into a whore for a second-rate rock singer? How could she cheat so easily and repeatedly? How can she love him so much and screw Derek so passionately? How can Michael place again his heart where Amy can destroy him again? Hard the sell the fact that a newborn can fix a marriage destroyed by blatant infidelity. Don't buy it, don't want it. How can the husband walk around holding hands with his unfaithful wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think no real man would forgive or forget what she did and then she was going to kept it a secret if not caught what a horrible person she is . How can he ever trust her ? What she did was totality unforgivable yeah it takes a bigger man to forgive her , how can he look his daughters in the eye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long complex improbable but good fiction

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

So, why did she fuck Derek? Right away as soon as she got away from home. And every night until her trip was over. Gave him everything she had. Things she never did with her husband. My thought is that she always intended to do it. She knew he had a big one from high school. She wanted it. Thought she could get away with it. So...no way back. Because, whenever she feels like it, she'll do it again. He's a sap.

The only thing that saved her was the new baby. It shouldn't have been enough. D

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

He treated his adult daughters like mushrooms and protected the cheating slut. FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY????

The daughters are part of a family that the slut cheated on and she did not deserve having her slut activities kept from her daughters. They deserved the truth. What the slut did hurt them as well. They need to know what the mother did.

The main character was the biggest dickhead in this sad and sorry bullshit story.

What a wimp and pathetic Cuck he is. No man would act like he did, no man would take the slut back, despite the baby.

This shit story was just plain awful and was just cuckold drivel not worth the time l wasted on it.

I will not forgive you for wasting my time.

I’m glad you stopped writing and went back to your day job, hopefully you are more talented there than at writing stories. As an author u suck bigtime, please do not write any more stories we as readers deserve better than what you can offer.

Scores 1/5 and that’s too much believe me.

AVOID THIS STORY. IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reactions to stories certainly vary.

This was an uncomfortable story.

I felt the author wanted to convey that when a couple has a true love, that terrible things can be overcome.

I considered the objective was reached. The characters were well done and clear. The actions plausible within what viewed as the author's objective.

While appreciative, the author's style left me feeling unfulfilled. While agreeing with the importance of the forgiveness and reconciliation, I guess the wife's affair as described left me feeling kind of sick and was like a gray shroud.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is that what love is about ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a poster child example of a RAAC — “At Any Cost”.

.

Getting back together with that unrepentant slut was nauseous. At no time did she ever express real remorse. Mike nailed it several times when he observed that she was fucking Derek on day 1….and every time he asked her why, she had no answer. Because the only answer was that she was EAGER to cheat 😎

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a perfect example of "i read it on the internet so it has to be true".

You used a delusional, deranged and mentally instable individual as a rolemodel, both for the characters and for yourself as an author.

Sure, some people will like it, just like some people think sending kids to work instead of school is perfectly fine.

If i were you, i'd keep this side of you a secret. Once people find out what goes on in your head, unless they're the same kind of stupid as you then you can expect them to run away from you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have burned the bitch......... no other option is even remotely rational.....

James G 5James G 58 months ago

This is bullshit. I'll never understand authors like this.

There are multiple lines in here about how "strong" men forgive, how big a man has to be, etc. It's ridiculous exxuses for women to whore around and guys to be good little cucks & acceot it.

She clearly had no love or respect for her, the tune she hummed when breastfeeding the baby was probably one of Derek's songs.

No man who respects himself could ever trust her again, especially after seeing the videos.

He's disgusting and weak and that's a HUGE part of WHY she felt it was okay to do what she did.

What compels an author to encourage people to live like this? Where does this innate hatred for men and encouragement for women to abuse them come from?

The author should be ashamed for tarnishing the very idea of love with this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm a sucker for reconcilliations. Maybe it's stronger man to forgive ,maybe not. In any case he had plenty of sex in the meantime and she has proven she'll never stray again. That and Derek getting screwed big time makes it right.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@JamesG5: Lighten the fu*k up--it's FICTION. Also, for your information, in nearly 70% of marriages where a partner cheats (that includes men), the partners reconcile. Idiots like you are stuck on this black-and-white notion that humans are beings whose every decision is logical, well-founded, and driven by motivation that the person understands. Free will exists, and the cheater makes and acts upon a choice, but forgiveness is part of human nature. Like many on this site, your mindset belongs to the Middle East's radical mindset. Like many on this site, you are damaged by a woman, maybe your mother, so you project your anger and intransigence onto others. Here, you can scream, beat, hate, and blame the amateur writer who dared write a reconciliation tale. Think about how insane it is. Do you dare to BLAME a fiction writer for suborning a type of behavior you don't like? In reality, you are the screwed-up one. Please, get some mental health. That goes for many of the hateful, angry commenters on this website. Better yet, if you hate other people's work.... start writing your own, again. What's it been, 20 years? Don't bitch--write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The moment I read where the author's inspiration came from, I didn't read it I skimmed straight through the comments, and I got my answers, a wimpy cuck simp husband. And no remorse,guilt, and actions done by the wife to even get a second chance. And to the anonymous below, I know it's fiction, forgiveness exist, free will exist, but in no certain terms will a self respecting man ever take this slut back, I'm assuming from what the comments said about her actions ,forgive her sure, stay amicable for the kids damn right but that's as far as it's possible.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair5 months ago

Seashore...Anchorage restaurant. Montauk?

PondLife2023PondLife20235 months ago

That fucking Forgiveness bug!

I don’t want the wronged party to be a “Bigger man” I want 110% revenge on the cheating pair!

Very disappointed I only read the start where things were heading in the right direction, then the end to confirm that the author had succumbed to stupidity!

Can’t give minus stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kolejny facet któremu nie urosły jądra. Nie dla mnie opowiesci o mięczakach.

skruff101skruff101about 2 months ago

The only way these stories work is if the husband is a weak willed spineless excuse for a human. The three year hiatus is just the authors camouflage technique for the inevitable reconciliation, throwing in the juvenile fantasy of a threesome at the end was only to reinforce the wife’s argument that it’s only sex and has nothing to do with their love for each other…bollocks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous