All Comments on 'Once Upon a Time in London'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So then, basketball tickets are all a whore needs for a husband to forgive his wife fucking around on him for a month?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical English short story. At least the author warned that this is a story of reconciling a whore and a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will wait for the return of the comments to know if it is a reconciliation or a RAAC.

Cagivagurl had proposed a huge RAAC, so much there was betrayal, humiliation not only for her husband but also for her children.

Children are traumatized alive during events that come out to everyone's knowledge and sight.

Harassment, drugs, suicide are often the results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Storey was pretty good, the betrayal was bad and pre-planned before she left. But she worked hard to be forgiven and the reconciliation was deserved.

Only doubt would be the encounter with Stephanie, again it was the wife that orchestrated It. Her ‘relax it’s only sex comment would have got the warning signals going - believing you can share with others abd sau it’s only sex shows you see an encounter with someone else as being no threat to your relationship as it’s purely physical and doesn’t work ltgreatennthe marriage and that’s the line of thought that lead to her ‘mistake’ in London.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Honestly, when you mentioned Caguva as an inspiration I began to read the story a bit weary, because while the other two has some really great stories, the latter is just getting worse and worse. Luckily, you didn't really went along the same lines. The timeline got a bit confusing with the prologue set up 3 years after the main events, because by that time they were getting along fine. I don't really see the point of the third girl being introduced in this format, imo it was rushed so that could've been left out. Othat than that it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Without reading I can answer your question:

If it's flagrant betrayal, then no.

But as you are doing a RAAC and not a reconciliation then 1⭐

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nah, you saved her, she deserved the ST treatment.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a poor RAAC story, just some date and they love each other , really . The beginning was good but the Threesome is overkill, and he doesnt Fuck the other woman ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely disgusting and wimpy! She fucked and sucked her boytoy, snaked him and for three weeks became his slut ! She did not hve her hubby in her mind! She claims to love him but still can’t explain why she did what she did! How do u forgive that? Just because by some piece of luck she got pregnant she gets a chance again! The lawyer hubby was as cucky as I have ever seen! He did not hve guts to even take his own revenge himself! Truely a disgusting character he and his wife!

mambrkemambrkeabout 2 years ago

3 stars. It would be more, you really know how to write, but the story is way too unbelievable at times. It would be better if they would go thru a divorce, cause they were both cheating the first chance they got. No trust, no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her three week affair was bad news for him. His three YEARS of leaving her in limbo was despicable. Especially with a new baby he KNOWS is his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So after all that and they just get back together stephanie appears and to her it is “just sex” and he is ok with it? He doesnt see that was her attitude in london? She has not changed. Only difference now is he knows about it where in london she hoped to hide it.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. Good work. Plus, since I live in Skippack I felt an added connection to the story. Keep posting.

CD1929CD1929about 2 years ago

So let me get this straight. She cheats and fucks this guy for three weeks and totally forgets about her husband. But when her husband and her indulge in a agreed upon threesome she is soooo glad he didn't have intercourse with the other women because she would be jealous. Are you fucking kidding me. I enjoy a good RAAC story but somethings are just too hard to overcome. Especially is you watch a video of your spouse cheating on you. It's bad enough thinking bout it. But viewing it has to be devastating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol, he warns her and the first night she cheats. Continues cheating for three weeks, and comes home with no intention of confessing. Sure, sweep it under the rug. Awful

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

You built a good case for him to take her back. I think she burned herself on this one.. Thank you for the time you took to write an interesting story. High Stars,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a muscian when Derek was mugged, realistically they would have smashed his fingers and also broken a knee cap. The rest of the beating would just be to inflict physical but not permanent pain. Also, how does any cheater "make it up" to the offended party? Loyalty,love, respect, trust and a desire to please are the floor of a love affair and the ceiling also. You can't improve on what you swore to in your marriage vows.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

"And you're not a single mother, we're not divorced, I just haven't gotten around to it. One of these days"

We knew that outcome already but thought husband wouldn't just take the obvious cliché route along with a "saint" husband that's encourage by everyone to "forgive". Massive disappointed, 8 pages of oh yeah he's gonna forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Irregular throughout

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

1* for following in the footsteps of CVG, trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While not my "cup of tea", this well written story is much more deserving of 4+ stars than the paltry 3.42 it has been rated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess some guys just like being married to whores.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 2 years ago

Thank you for writing. I enjoyed it. However, I think balance is missing and therefore, the reconciliation is not justified. The wife apologized many times for her abhorrent behavior, but it doesn't seem like she ever really realizes the pain she caused. I don't remember her finding out about the husband's girlfriend. She should feel that pain. Also, the husband should have some sort of hall pass. The daughters also seemed to accept their mother back too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So some of the biggest man haters and cuck writers on Lit inspires you?? I think that tells me all I need to know about you and what you write. Maybe you, Randi, and Cgurl can team up and write another hit piece on HarryinVA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't see them getting back together if Amy can't understand why she cheated. She went knowing she was going to be Derek's slut. She couldn't even pretend to be the loving Wife and ghosted her husband. She'll do it again under the right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At one point the husband says that a reason will have to be uncovered for why she did this before they could reconcile. I would have liked to see that reason explained or why it was no longer important.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

On page three and it's getting almost impossible to continue. It's garbage. Sorry.

When you turn a loving wife into a complete cow, you can't keep acting like she's a person anymore now can you?

She keeps saying she loves him with all her heart but aside from that being proven total bullshit by her actions, what is the love of a cow really worth?

You have also written too many totally delusional support characters. His mother and the lawyer are both unbelievable.

If my wife turned into a pregnant cow, my mother wouldn't have anything to do with her anymore and my lawyer would have her for dinner with not only the obvious adultery but anything else a scandal could legally cook up.

I've just gotten to the part about Derek being the bad guy and maybe he was but Amy is the biggest villain by far in all of this. Best stop ignoring the monster you turned her into Pepjoroso.

You probably shouldn't emulate Cagi either as that one is seriously mentally ill and has an extremely warped view that has nothing to do with reality and not even in a good way.

I suppose we are going to find out Any was drugged and her being an absolute whore for Derek wasn't even her fault?

I hope you are able to make corrections and not keep going down the belligerently ridiculous path Cagi had.

Aej_1Aej_1about 2 years ago

I liked it but too long. At least 10 stories in one. For me the large amount of background detail did not add anything to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems to me that you can write an enchanting heartfelt tale that keeps the interest of the reader , ( it did mine anyway ) , throughout with good strong character development and unique enough spins to make it your own . You may get crushed by some of the commentators because of the reconciliation, they can be very rude and unforgiving . The way I see it though is you sparked an emotional response from someone that inspired them to comment and even a negative response warrants the fact that your work was inspiring and thought provoking !

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, I've heard of men who keep their wives even when they've been stuffed like garbage cans by other men. But like I said, cuckolding is the real thing for this author. He thinks a threesome with a woman and his slut is adequate compensation for three weeks of wife cheating. But as said the author loves cuckolding! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good until you RAAC'd them. The ending ruined the entire story for me. Also it was too long.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

While I am sure that you will catch hell from the BTB group, I found the story just a bit long. But, other than a few typos (no big deal, as none of us, are perfect), I found the story to be just delightful. I applaud you for also writing a complete story. I hate these stories that leave you hanging. If I wanted a story with a hanging ending, I would write it myself! Well thought out and presented, a solid 5-stars in my opinion. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First observation: She got lucky with the baby, It brought him closer at least physically. It would have been hard to overcome her cheating. She knew she was going to do it even before she got on the plane to London. These "rock star" create so much energy in a live performance that the sex just flows. Felt sorry for Tracy...she would have made a great wife to Mike. I think if he was of mind to divorce his wife, she would have had more of an effect on him. Would be interesting if someone wrote an alternative ending. something more along the BTB lines. What would the daughter’s reaction be? Bet it would have been positive and supportive for Mike. BTRH...

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Reconciliation is fine when it’s warranted. Sorry, there’s just no way in hell any man puts a hold on that divorce! She totally disrespected him and fucked the asswipe with complete abandon. She was having so much fun fucking the guy, she couldn’t be bothered to take 10 minutes to call her husband.

Sad that she was pregnant and doing dope/booze with the band, but she didn’t know. The only choice Mike had to make was did he wait until his daughter was born before divorcing her cunt of a mother.

Be the best part time dad you can be, have NOTHING to do with the delusional selfish bitch.

whiskeypapa22whiskeypapa22about 2 years ago

What a wuss, most guys don't care if the old lady gets a little on the side after so many years as long as she is discreet and saves a little for him. and crying, jaysuz.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - what a waste of time - thankfully, I stopped reading on the second page.

RAAC???? you have got to be kidding - no reasonable man would EVER accept that worthless slut back into their life. With the 'manila envelope' full of evidence, the SLUT needed to be kicked to the curb as soon as she got off the aircraft - end of story - not 6 more pages of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was really good…for about 5 pages. It started to get lame at the point that he started “dating” … even though no divorce or even legal separation had taken place. WTF? And then he had himself a full fledged affair with Tracey. And before we knew it… 2 years had gone by!

.

Then, all of a sudden, Amy starts calling him for dates…and he accepts. And gets sucked by in (literally at times 😏). So…after months of dating…they are back together! A miracle!

.

And then….the story goes completely off the rails as they succumb to Stephanie for a threesome! Seriously??? After their marriage was almost nuked by “it was just sex”….Amy talks him into it with tne claim “It’s just sex 🥳”.

.

Too bad a 4+ striving for a 5 ended up as just a solid 3 *** because of the weird and silly tangent it dribbled off to.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

An engrossing story. BUT, no guy on earth could stay with a slut who disrespected him and intentionally fucked him over like that. His daughters were old enough to divorce and tell them straight up what happened.

Also, she never, never explained what she did. It could easily happen again.

Finally, he should have told her before she went that if she went to London, they were toast. Have her served before she goes. See who she chooses. I bet it wouldn't be the husband. Kick her to the curb fast. D

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

1* and you are well on your way to wimp Cuck/whore bitch writing.

"So Any, why did you immediately start fucking Derek and continue straight for three weeks and do things with him that you never did with me?"

"I don't know but I love you with all my heart and never stopped. Take me back?"

"Ok."

BTW, calling men, who don't reconcile with cows, assholes tells readers everything they need to know about you.

We've already got an extremely deranged cuck writer here. We don't need a second rate cum sucking clone like you.

This was really terrible and, lest your microscopic mind might misunderstand, it's not because I'm opposed to reconciliation stories.

You are just incapable of coming close to writing one worthwhile.

Don't blame your readers for your inadequacy. Hope you improve.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Oh fuck, it seems the majority of Brits on this site have lost their way as men.

Our best enemies

are no longer what they were.

Behaviors and feelings of superiority, arrogance, self-esteem, pride in being British have definitely been lost.

It's really a pity.

We had a love/hate relationship with you because above all we respect you.

It seems that the good old days no longer exist.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

BTW, the retarded cunt you are emulating just had her hit piece on Harry removed.

Keep up the good work cumsucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good, but a bit too redundant on the back and forth after she cheated. Probably could have summarized and saved a page or so. Also, sex with the single gal was off-putting. Amy says, "It's just sex" which is what got them in the crisis in the first place. Felt that was way off, don't see Mike being able to do that. Reconciliation instead of BTB was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You do realize that actions do speak louder than words. Right?

She said she loved him. But then she became a bitch when he pointed out that going to London and living with a former crush pussy hound for 3 weeks wasn't a good idea.

Then she goes anyway over his objections. She ignores him for 3 weeks. Doesn't call him at all. She fucks the douchebag the very first night. Becomes a total slut for him the entire time. Does things with him she never did for her husband.

Utter and complete betrayal.

Then when she gets home she pretends nothing happened. Gets upset at how he treats her..."how dare he think I cheated".

Until she sees that he knows. With pics. Videos. Audio.

Then she's all sorry and weepy and sad. And wants to save the marriage. How could he think about divorce? She loves him so much.

Umm...her actions would suggest otherwise.

I'm sorry. There is simply no way a man who is totally in love with his wife...experiences THIS level of utter betrayal...is devastated to this degree, and then stays married.

No way he does not finish the divorce. Let's remember this character is an attorney. It's just not possible that he isn't moving quickly to divorce based adultery and to protect his assets.

Not believeable in any way. Sorry. And that's mainly how I judge these stories.

Sorry. No way this character accepts being a cuckold and keeps his love for this woman who betrayed him like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Always Awkward When The Author Makes Characters Spout Bullshit Virtues.

Brave men forgive a whore wife? Like that's a virtue of brave men? So women should just presume that if they have married brave men they will be forgiven for adultery? Kind of like turn the other cheek, on steroids. And if the cuck won't forgive them then at least they can take comfort that they are divorcing an inadequate man, a weak man, not brave, therefor a coward.

The virtue signalling makes the story weak, but the real hole in the logic is that the wife claims she doesn't know why she ran off with her high school crush, succumbed to the thrill, excitement, and irresponsibility of rock music entertainment, drugs, and uninhibited recreational sex, and relied on her belief that she would never be caught. Its like an accountant claiming he doesn't know why he embezzled million of dollars from his company into an offshore account and only got caught as he was boarding a plane to a foreign country. Yeah, who could possible fathom why thieves steal, and whores cheat? What is laughable is that while signalling the virtue of forgiveness you kind of forgot about the virtues of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and keeping a solemn vow.

But despite the vapid and unprincipled whore wife you created, the possibility of rehabilitation and resurrection of the soul is very real. But even God makes the sinner EARN his forgiveness. All this cuck did was wait long enough for the pain to diminish with time, helped along with a bit of adultery of his own. No postnup, no contract of understanding, no consequences. So the whore and the cuck start playing marriage again, so what? Might last for ever, might last until the guilt and regret have worn off and another opportunity to become some celebrity's slut comes along. Maybe we should introduce the whore to Marc Lavaliere, in a few years, after the cellulite is starting to accumulate. Oops, I think I just spawned another February Sucks sequel. Sorry.

If was a decent read, it just didn't make much sense. And I have no idea why. But thanks for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Really well done overall, but simply too close to the "original". At the start, it was so close I thought it was the same story and had to reread the prologue to see where you were going with it. Be damned to the BTBers that would get mad because a father would want to raise his newborn daughter in a complete family. If the baby had been Derek's, then I'd have an issue, but you presented a valid case for reconciliation. One issue you side-stepped, per se, was his relationship with Tracy while still married. I have an opinion on it, but you simply ignored it completely in the narrative. Overall score of 4*. Next time, do something completely original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very strong story, though almost ruined by the threesome. For a couple with their past, it seemed a thoughtless risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should NOT have been a reconciliation. This author, like so many, cannot differentiate between Forgiving and Reconciling: they're too different things. You can forgive someone, yet remain separated or divorced. Trust is a major issue and should not be minimized.

.

This story isn't much different from Cagi's, nothing new or enlightened is presented. Both stories involved reconciliation, but were generally written to cuckold and humiliate the husband, emphasizing the shame, finally with the coup de grâce being a complete acceptance of her "little" mistake and reconciliation with the husband.

.

I couldn't care less about BTB, and honestly, I doubt many of the readers do either, but a RAAC is an affront to all thinking people. It seems you have copied Cagi's intentions and themes, as well as his subject matter: treat all men as if they're barely human. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, so much of what comes from Randi's clique nowadays seems to be all cuckold stories, this is just one of many.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

So you desired to write what was nothing but a straight up, full on cuck story!

Clearly this RAAC wasn't even close to being deserved, you know that, we know that. You wrote a cuck story that should have just ended as a homosexual denying writer living his cum guzzling desires through a shit story.

Had this been less of an outright cuck story, perhaps a RAAC would have fit.

Then again, you are one of those name AND anon cucks that cheer this shit on. You knew right where this was headed, regardless of the horse shit you spewed at the start.

Epic Fail cuckygirl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too long and repetitive. Some of the endlessly repeated I love you's and the I'm so sorry's should have been left out, and the dragged out dating sequences with women could have been condensed. This story should have been a 4 pager not an 8. 2 for excessive story length but gave you a 3 since it seems to be a sincere effort. Please keep writing. Practice makes perfect.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Reconciliation stories are nearly always nauseating cuck fests.

This was no exception.

Three weeks of gratuitous sucking and fucking, that included giving up her virgin ass for the big-cocked lover? No husband would ever forgive that level of betrayal.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Feasible journey…. Liked the mff action at the end, if that doesn’t solidify his mancard nothing will

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

The counseling was going along as I suspected. Amy apologizing over and over, unable to explain her actions and me angry as hell. I did follow Dr. Friedman's guidelines, with no foul language and no name calling. Occasionally I cussed but always apologized. if a shrink censor u its time to find a diff shrink. how is counseling suppose to work if u cant express urself

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

What man could take these circumstances and remain married to his wife. Story was well developed but the premise was so far out in left field it was less than credible. My final thought was once the husband didn’t get a call from his wife he would book a flight and go get her. He knew where she was staying and where she was working. Once he got there, if she wouldn’t return with him they wiuld be finished. Two things really bug me about stories like this. One is why don’t the husbands be more proactive rather than holding back. Second why do the husbands wsnt to “protect” the teenage children? They are old enough to know. Welcome to the real world girls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write well, and I enjoyed the story. It was overlong, but I guess you needed time to sell an ending I find so hard to agree with. I will look forward to your stories in the future.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

The second half of page 7 really ruined it for me. She worked so long and so hard to win back his trust and then she participates in a 3-way? I don't see that happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with these authors. A slut wife gets split like fire wood, completely disrespects her husband in the worst way. Then if he dare get mad it's this bogus male ego bullshit. Like yes that is the hang up, outside of ego, all is well. Instantly makes it garbage.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Didn't make sense to me. When it started it seemed he was starting to remember the past as he read the letter about the reunion. I kept waiting for him to get to the present time and it never happened. Maybe I'm just tired so I didn't get it, or you just didn't get the progression right for the timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no problem with long stories but this one had a lot of repetition in the middle which made it longer than necessary. I also don't have a problem with reconciliation and the author made a good case for it but her jumping into bed on the very first night made it hard for me to swallow. That would show me the whole thing was premeditated on her end as well as the assholes. She knew before she left that she was going to fuck the rocker and lied and schemed to her husband. That would be a killer to me. I gave it 4 stars.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

u put in the work and time for the raac. the part i really like is even though there was sex involved i didnt feel like the characters revolved around it. like most of these stories about sexual deviants and sex addicts

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Nothing new here

Just a collection of Loving Wives tropes and clichés

I kept thinking I had read this story before and was wondering if it was plagiarized

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Good story, but it was a bit like the Odyssey and Iliad in one volume. I thought there were too many plot twists. Your writing is excellent. 5/5.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Well written, rather bizarre storyline (though not original, which you acknowledged) that generated the response you surely expected (or desired). In any case, composition and use of vocabulary (check), readability (check), plot (check though stretching credibility a bit), drama (excellent), humor (none), character development (check), sexual content (check for sure), so nice piece that sustained interest. No desire to moralize — both MCs behaved poorly; that is your storyline. Hope you continue to share, but next time a bit less bizarre. Liked it.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Second rate story 2+ stars, part with the Italian mobster’s revenge on Derek was stupid and the section with Tracy was totally a throw away section. First part was pretty decent and the ending was logical. Also could have done without the dog.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I like a good RAAC story, but this wasn't it. One slip may be forgivable but not 3 weeks in London. She never did answer the question "Why", which he said was a prerequisite to forgiveness. Her remorse was all after the fact, she didn't even call him once from London or act immediately remorseful upon her return home, Her kids and mother-in-law's forgiveness was completely unrealistic. Letting the divorce slide for 3 years made no sense without an explanation. The baby should have ended the whole story no matter who's it was.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

I came back later to say that the passage of time made a difference in this one. My general measuring stick has the punishment/outcome fit the crime, but the amount of time that passed here made me think that "time" has to be included in the algorithm. That said, the most recent comments I can see right now make her abandonment pretty clear. No calls, no thoughts of hubby or kids. And all that AFTER he expresses his concerns, and she bitches that he doesn't trust her. She's hit with the MSL as soon as she lands in London, and her behavior doesn't warrant much clemency. So yea, this seems like RAAC, rather than recon if justified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thanks for using the reconciliation tag saved me reading it.

Never keep a cheating spouse

kencorokencoroabout 2 years ago

inspiration; blackrandi1958, Cagivagurl. This is going to be a stupid RAAC won't it.

...And, IT IS.

Can't any author write a proper reconciliation story anymore?

When you wrote the character committing a despicable act on such level, you have to show that they went even further in repentance. And the character in this one never shown to have earned a reconciliation.

Writing a reconciliation through the offended party view will always set a story up for failure. It does show action and emotion from the character's pov but it also expose how stupid their evaluation of the situation is.

At the same time, RAAC author will always ignore making the offending party do their work and earn it. Even worse when looking through the offended pov.

2* at most. Forced reconciliation and too long.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

The story was a bit long, I realize the author is trying to set the stage for how hard it is to overcome something like what Amy did but also how hard it is to throw love away, too.

One note on the writing, at the very beginning of the story the transition between the past and now was a bit confusing, it seemed like he was drinking when this all happened then was drinking 3 yrs later, need better deliminatiin.

While sexy I found the sequence with Stephanie to be a bit extraneous, I don't think it helped the story.

On Amy's part, my quibble is she never discovers why she cheated, and the fact she fell so fast was troubling. She never finds out why she cheated, other than it was a fantasy. Yes,she was in an ego trip, but why did she do it? And it is pretty obvious that she only really feels the pain after accepting that Derek only asked her to go bc he wanted to fuck her, she says she is sorry but it is clear she before that time is only saying it. So without knowing how can he trust her?

The positive side of the reconciliation is she does take full responsibility and she does commit the true act of penance. Not the bullshit mean culpa I have done wrong and say 5 hail Mary's, but true penance. She knows Mike is dating, but doesn't try to stop it even though she has to be hurting and she lets him heal in his own way.

More importantly ,she helps build a new relationship by pursuing Mike, instead of him taking care of her and making her feel good all the time, she does it for him, asks him out, pays for dinner, makes him feel special the way he did her. Other than not knowing why she did it, she does what she needs to to commit penance and make amends

Couple of other points. One is that his insistance in not telling the girls what happened was ill advised. The tension that creates is aweful, he didn't need to go into detail, which in some stories the author has the dad talking the kids intimate details or worse, showing them video, but you can't hide it either,kids pick up on the tension and what not.

The other thing is he didn't have to wait until the baby was born to get a paternity test. They can do that now relatively easily pre natally.

Overall very well written, solid story,gave it high marks.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

"Droll"??

"The man was so droll, I didn't know if he was a man or a robot".

This line describes the MC's perception of his therapist. What does the sentence mean? What it means to me is that the word "droll" does not mean what the author thinks it means.

Too long, with too many tangents. How does flatulent Walter advance the narrative?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh, fair. Way to long. I’m not a huge fan of BTB but in this case she should have been served as she was getting off the plane. I was never going to tell you is hardly an excuse.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53about 2 years ago

Wow!

While not as polished as some writers, very good for an early story. Two of your inspirations are my favorites.

Anonymous needs to remember this is not high brow literature, but entertainment on a free website.

Looking forward to seeing you develop as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The beginning and the ending had me totally confused. He received an invite for the 25 year reunion which was 2 years ahead, hence the 20 years reunion was 3 years back? So the invitation was received when the reconciliation just started?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Lujon2019 wrote, "So then, basketball tickets are all a whore needs for a husband to forgive his wife fucking around on him for a month?"

.

Maybe Heat tickets or Lakers tickets, but the 76ers? The same 76ers who lost their series to the Hawks when 6'11" Ben Simmons turned down a dunk over 6'1" Trae Young because he just plain choked in the clutch?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Anony wrote, "But even God makes the sinner EARN his forgiveness."

.

Actually, no, he doesn't. You just have to confess your sins with a truly contrite heart, which Amy did.

.

The comments were mostly in the 1* fag cuck shit vein, but the story is still scoring 3.76 on Monday morning, so it's obvious that not everybody hated it.

.

My biggest problem was that this was too much paint by the numbers. The fling with Tracey seemed like it was added strictly to balance out the scales; Amy had an affair, so he needed to screw someone else, to balance the scales. Revenge was wrought on Derek, first through the Italian mobster, and then via the Infernal Revenue Service; gotta have that in place! In the real world, revenge on the guy who fucked someone else's wife rarely, rarely happens, and when it does, people sometimes go to jail over it. The threesome with Stephanie seemed to be an addition that didn't make much sense; if Mike couldn't accept an "it's just sex" explanation from Amy, why would he go along with an "it's just sex" threesome? It's one thing to forgive Amy for her fling, after three years, but this was a change of character.

.

The fact that the baby would he his was telegraphed early on.

.

This story used time as a forgiving factor, three years worth of it, but readers could finish it in twenty minutes; for the readers, Amy's fling with Derek happened just a few minutes earlier, so the wound was always fresh. I thought the story was reasonably well done, though not perfect.

.

Name-dropping places in and around Philly was OK, but the story could have been improved with some real Philadelphia descriptions. Give readers something to put themselves in the scene itself.

.

And a commenter noted that the story about Harry in VA disappeared? That's just too bad. I never saw the comments on that; did he whine about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good . I’m never a reconciliation guy but as a story I liked. Her cheating was premeditated I’d have liked that in there . She said it was all the fantasy of it all but she fucked him first night and did things she never did with hubby. Her getting it up her ass would’ve been really bad and as a man I don’t think I could forgive or forget but respect people that can . Wife also suggested the night with the other woman as it progressed would’ve been a negative to her from me if I were hubby as still wanting different and more. Getting back for me would have been impossible. Every time he heard there music or name pop up on tv or ever getting the pics and video out of my brain. Getting that full love back is impossible I feel

CTimCTimabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Please continue to write. In my opinion, this is an example of one of the best storylines in LW. Quality wife falls off the rails with a man who is seen as better in some way than boring old husband. Maybe he's famous, fabulously handsome, more successful, has a big dick, etc. Wife comes to her senses or is discovered and the reader gets to experience the emotional turmoil of the comparisons and the attempted reconciliation.

This one seemed a bit forced and could have used some more emotions surrounding the sexual comparisons, but otherwise was a quality work. You'll get dinged a bit on the score by the hardcore BTB faction, but that's a given on most reconciliation tales in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheaters love to natter on about unconditional love. Don’t judge them, they’re still good people who did “bad” (see Caveats A through Z) things. The important thing to remember here folks is that we have to recognize a cheater's inherent goodness. Unconditionally! It’s all good because… well, cheaters have some awesomely FINE QUALITIES other than cheating, lying and betrayal. Cheaters are more than the sum of their fucking around on you. They’re fine people deserving of love and respect because THEY said so.

Reconciliations stories fail because they all work from the premise that cheaters are owed reconciliation. They also fail because they universally strive to minimize and trivialize the sole retching effect the lying, cheating and betrayal has upon the cheated upon spouse. THAT is the crisis that needs addressing and it’s not some peripheral issue In most of the marriage counseling scenes in these reconciliation stories the priorities get muddled and the needs, wants and desires of the cheated spouse are ignored in favor of using what ever means necessary whether it be blaming or shaming to get the cheated upon spouse to "get over" their crisis in favor of forgiveness and reconciliation for the cheater.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

You should have stopped your story after page six! He already has trust issues and then his wife wants a threesome? You brilliantly led us to a point where we actually wanted them to reconcile then in my opinion you ruined the story.

You need yo learn to quit when your ahead.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story which kept me wanting to know the outcome - even though I could guess what was coming. So I think it’s worth a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I realize this point is peripheral to the story, but once again I see a very bizarre premise that a person who has violated an actual biblical commandment regarding marital fidelity not being willing to consider an abortion.

Abortion is not mentioned in The Christian Bible (interpretations of certain texts reveal quickly and obviously that they aren't about abortion if taken in context) and clearly required in the Torah under certain circumstances, the life of the mother specifically more important than the unborn fetus. My understanding is that the Koran does not address the issue and that individuals make their own decisions, as they should.

Once again, I understand that this is peripheral to the story, the abortion not happening.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

it should have ended 4 pages earlier after the husband had his revenge sex with Tracey.

After that it became boring to read for me.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

Your poured ur heart out. But there wouldn be no forgiveness. What would happen if the rocking stones liked her vocals? They British! Guess old mick can put a bunch in his wife's oven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The storyline is bullshit! He wouldn’t want to have another child in his forties so why would he screw his wife without using a condom? The aspect that she got impregnated by her husband just before she has her sexual fling is crap for this self serving cuckold author! I just knew this story was going to turn into crap.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

I may be clubbed on the head but i like a good life story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but the 3-some is neither believable nor does it add to the story.

And the Mafia Uncle is a tired racist cliché.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 2 years ago

Things made sense until you ruined it with the whole getting pregnant right before London. If she was fertile and they didn’t want kids anyway this makes no sense….this guy just doesn’t make any sense to me anyway….longing for his cheating wife while dating another great woman?? Just bullshit.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 2 years ago

In these stories, the wife gets to have her fun and her cake. No matter what she says, in her mind he's a WIMP. A good provider, a good father yadda yadda yadda , but still a WIMP. The older daughters were almost grown, the author added the infant as justification for a RAAC.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

When they accepted the invite for a threesome, I had to ponder a question: Would the next invite be with a man? Would Amy be all for that also? To sell him on it she used the cheater's famous line: "It's just sex." Wasn't the business with Derek "Just sex?"

Seems to me she hadn't changed much.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

You immediately lost me when he just happened to have an uncle whos in the mob. its a fucking dumb cliche in this genre, up there with the friend who's a hacker. Then you make him talk like a cliche mob guy. the whole scene just doesn't fit with the previous pages, the tape he receives is derek just opening up to an interviewer about banging the back up singer, in the middle of his divorce about banging the backup singer....and one of the tough guys calls him a fucking weeny? seriously? Its so off putting that I skipped to the end to start writing this before I finished the story.

So were they trying to get pregnant? why was she off the pill? The girls are about to go to college it seems like a bad time to just throw caution to the wind without some sort of planning. did I miss something?

How much did the ASPCA pay you for that mid story commercial lol

I really dislike this guy the more I read. when the vet praised him you made a point of saying he responded humbly, this guy is anything but humble. he starts going out with Tracy and takes her to a fucking fancy ass restaurant with the special linen napkins no less. while hes still married lets not forget. then they start with the earth shattering sex of course. The taking care of her when she came down with the debilitating type of fever you would see on the Oregon trail was a nice touch, and now shes definitely in love with him because hes the perfect man of course. but it turns out he was doing all that but he just saw her as a piece of ass kinda like our buddy Derek. Scumbag shit. and he calls her his Ex Wife so he clearly was lying to this chick to get in her pants, and when he reconciles with his wife they are doing normal date night stuff like bowling...and Tracy fucking thanks him at the end of the story because he somehow made her her life better by fucking her, same with Stephanie as well... This is right after he is so humble to admit that by forgiving his cheating whore wife he is now an even better person because of it... truly humble man indeed. can you imagine how much of a better person he will be the next time she cheats?

And the story opens with him getting a letter about the next reunion and just the memory causes him to break down and hes so sick even after 3 years, yadda yadda yadda. but then in the story its never brought up, and you make the point that this is when he and his wife get back together is 3 years after the cheating... it seems like this should have been a tie back in moment to the start of the story but it gets a throwaway line at the end that they aren't going to the reunion.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

Wayyyyyyyyyy too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story at least the beginning. Really interested in how Derek convinced Amy,the professional, to have sex the first day. Then there's not details of the sex or conversations they had together. Now the imagination needs details again the thrill of the opportunity,the good wine and drugs prevented her from ca)ing her husband for three weeks. Lastly, she in not on birth control pills having unprotected sex with a stranger. Again Amy has no explanation other than the thrill of being naughty. I am interested in details of what happened and why. For the record, Amy knew what she was facing yet in that set up she failed as a wife,person,and mother. I would have let her go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the author should write another story from Amy's POV, providing all details left out of this story. The husband continually refers to the DVDs and conversations between Amy and Derek while they were in London having sex but as for someone reading this story it is hard to feel the total depth of her betrayal. The uncle could have simply pretended to be a fan, and showered Derek with props, got him drunk and high to get the information he was after. Amy was never aware Derek was beaten and hospitalized. Therapy never produced the results everyone was after, Amy still didn't understand her behavior with Derek in London. Addressing some of these issues would have made the story more interesting than a threesome.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Good story. There’s one detail that doesn’t fit: their counseling.

Dr F was counseling them as a couple, AND seeing Amy for individual sessions. Having been through it, I know that therapists will reuse, and recommend a different counselor for individual treatment. Similarly, a counselor won’t treat both partners individually. If both are having individual counseling, and marriage counseling, there will be 3 different therapists.

Uncle Lou in Philly is a cliche, but at least he didn’t castrate Derek and feed his nuts to a stray dog. Also, there weren’t any Special Forces guys involved, and nobody was framed for stealing the Hope diamond.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

This was an interesting story, the one thing that I did not get was that she was not on birth control of any kind before she went to London? She was in her late 30's so she was still fertile, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story !!!! Really loved it !!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoe could you ever trust s wasn't gone for 24 hours and she was fucking someone other than her husband when he told her of his worries? Is there a higher form of disrespect for her husband? Reconciling with someone you cannot trust is just too far fetched.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

1 star for hogwash full of various cliches and of course, for regurgitated plot bringing nothing new to it.

You can stop reading after page #2 since everything afterwards is just slow move to reconciliation. Annoying cliches:

1. Italian mob handling of Lothario. [I was sort of expecting some special secret "military traning" of the main hero.]

2. Super attractive rebound that was not to be because of reconciliation.

3. Children are not told of cheating because of typical LW cliche of riding a "high horse".

4. Wife begs and waits for years like Penelope.

5. The main hero becomes muscular and ripped. I guess that must be a dream of couch potato author himself.

The only strange (call it new) thing in the story is some ridiculous threesome on page 8, full of banal sex descriptions, I guess for author's own stroking need. Sort of kills the "morality" of the rest of the story but it is in line with author's fantasies.

The whole story is garbage.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous