Once Upon a Time Pt. 01

Story Info
A lonely man finds love in a different way.
22.5k words
4.71
4.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers

This story just came out of nowhere and took on a life of its own. I hope you enjoy the travel. I am my own editor here. I am sure you will find mistakes. I hope they don't distract from you enjoying the story. There is some violence in this story so if you are offended by violence then click on and have a good day. There are explicit sexual scenes in this story so if you are offended by detailed explicit sexual scenes then click on and have a good day. If you are still here, then I thank you in advance for leaving feedback. I consider myself new to writing and cannot improve if my audience doesn't tell me what they like or don't like. I hope you enjoy the story.

Once upon a time....Part 1

Saturday June 8, 2019 about 2230 hrs

I am sitting in a tree stand. Waiting. It seems I spend a lot of time up in a tree stand waiting. My tree stand is about 30 yards east of a baited the food plot. My weapon of choice is a 300 blackout. My rifle is equipped with a night vision scope and a sound suppressor. I spent last weekend loading subsonic ammo. I like to use 168 gr SMK BTHP bullets with 10 grains of trail boss cowboy action pistol powder. The most noise my rifle makes is from the moving parts of the rifle itself.

I am hunting hogs. Feral hogs. They are a scourge in this part of the country. They destroy habitat for game animals as well as destroy crops. My neighbors understand that I enjoy hog hunting and ask me to help them with their hog problem from time to time. Feral hogs are very smart, cagey, and easily spooked animals. In this part of the country, their meat is mighty tasty. Because they are so prolific, a lot of people use traps to rid themselves of the problem. I prefer to shoot them.

It is early June. The moon is in the waxing crescent stage. There is a light breeze coming straight at me. The breeze will help keep the mosquitos at bay and keep my scent away from the target area. There are very few clouds in the sky. Occasionally the drifting clouds block what little moon light there is. These are perfect conditions for nighttime hunting. I plan on killing three hogs tonight. I'll have one made into breakfast sausage and bacon. I'll have the other two butchered into hams, ribs, tenderloin, chops, bacon. I'll donate one to a food bank along with about 50 pounds of breakfast sausage.

I live alone in a house situated in the middle of six hundred acres that adjoins the national forest. I say alone, but two dogs own me, Red and Roscoe. I have peace and quiet, as much as you want as long as you want. The food plot where I am hunting is about twelve miles from my house as the crow flies. I built my home to reduce my reliance on outside utilities as much as possible. Electrically my house is mostly off grid. Typically, my electric bill is less than $100, even in the summer. I have a 500-gallon propane tank that lasts about 2 years. I use a wood stove as my primary source for heating. I do have central heat and air, if necessary, but the design of the house (thick walls with thick insulation) keeps the house cool in the heat of summer and warm in the cold of winter. The back of my house has a large, covered patio with a wood stove that I can use for cooking about anything you desire. My house is a split-level house with a walk out basement. My shop has a small walk-in freezer. I plan to gut the hogs and hang them until I can take them to a meat processor. I don't typically need a freezer that big, but it is nice to have it when you need it.

I notice a sounder of hogs moving slowly into the food plot from the northwest. The younger pigs leading the way, are less cautious. The smell of the corn mixed with alfalfa pellets is driving them crazy. I also have about 10 pounds of old apples spread about near the center of the food plot. The older bigger sows and boars are wary of leaving the cover of the woods and entering the wide-open food plot. The younger pigs throw caution to the wind and trot out to the where the bait is and begin grazing like there is no tomorrow. The older hogs and boars soon realize that if they don't move to where the good stuff is, then all the good stuff will be quickly gone.

I see a couple of sows close to 300 pounds and one boar that is a good 350. I am not opposed to taking head shots. Big momma stops to graze with her head pointed straight in my direction. She grunts contently foraging leisurely without a care munching on one of the apples in the food plot. I line up the shot, check my breathing, release the safety and slowly squeeze off one round which parts her skull. Big momma drops on her belly, kicks her back legs once, and rolls on her side. My next target, the 300- pound sow near her just glances in her direction for a split second then keeps right on eating. I she moves around and looks up at me amid chews. I repeat the aiming process, align my shot, pick a suitable point of impact and drop her right next to the big momma.

I remove the sound suppressor for the last shot as I want the rest of the sounder to leave the area when I drop the last of my prizes for the evening. I also use standard ammo for the last shot because I want that resounding boom to send them scurrying. The big boar is more active than the two sows. It takes a few minutes to get this shot lined up. Sure enough, after a few minutes, he pauses and looks in my direction. I squeeze off the last round, BOOOMM! Pandemonium takes over the food plot. There is a clear loss of pecking order in the sounder. There are hogs and pigs running in every direction. They are running into each other and over each other. Squeals of fear and piglets calling for momma. Hogs calling for their piglets insure of whether to run of gather. Self- preservation wins out. Dirt, grass, and weeds are flying from their hooves pounding the ground. Five seconds later, the food plot is dead quiet. The only noises are the distant sounds of stampeding hogs running away through the woods. The only hogs remaining in the food plot are the three large prizes that I have taken.

I secure my weapon and climb down out of my perch. I have a four-wheeler that I will use to drag the hogs to my truck and trailer. I put a slit into their back legs near the ankle and use a spreader bar to drag them one by one to the trailer. I have a winch on the trailer and drag them the rest of the way onto the trailer. It takes about an hour and a half for me to get them loaded and my four-wheeler secured on the trailer. I put the suppressor back on the rifle and make sure the rifle is loaded with subsonic ammunition just in case. A fellow doesn't know what will pop up around the next bend in the road.

I am creeping down a goat path, not quite what I would call a first- year road. I am watching the fireflies dance across a meadow while listening to mother nature's summer symphony. The crickets, along with the tree frogs, the bull frogs, the whippoorwills, and the occasional hoot owls all playing their part in the music of nature. I am about three miles away from the food plot. I stop and turn off the truck to take it all in and listen. This melody is sending chills down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck is standing straight out. That hasn't happened since Afghanistan.

I am enjoying this sweet refrain and just as I get fully relaxed and the music starts lulling me to sleep, my eyes shoot wide open. I hear a blood curling scream followed by another a few seconds later. The mother nature symphony comes to an abrupt conclusion. That tells me that the source of the scream is close. I open the door of the cab and grab my rifle and hunting vest from the truck and move toward the screams. I put on my hunting vest and make sure I have one in the chamber. The closer I get to the direction of the screams, the more it sounds like the screams are coming from a woman.

I can see dancing shadows up ahead that look familiar like they are being caused from a fire. The yellow orange light is illuminating one side of the trees. Noises continue to come from that direction. Screams, yells and cries for help. I move as quick as I can without alerting every animal within a one mile radius. I can see movement. There is an opening about twenty yards in circumference. There is a bonfire in the middle that is really burning hot. The flames are shooting about 5-6 feet into the air. I see a truck parked at the edge of the opening.

I see three men and one woman in the clearing. The woman is laying on the ground. She appears to be an unwilling participant in a gang bang. The upper part of her dress is ripped wide open barely clinging on her upper torso. Her breasts are fully exposed, and her chest is heaving because of her heavy breathing. The lower dress remnants are bunched up around her stomach. Her panties are torn and riding on her right mid-thigh. Her body is dirty from being on the ground and fighting.

She is fighting a man that is struggling to get between her legs. There is another man close by egging him on, waiting his turn. The third man is at the edge of the clearing with his back to the action like he is taking a piss. I slowly quietly move around the clearing getting near him. He is urinating and as he finishes, I get real close to him. I can smell the ammonia from his urine, and I can see droplets of sweat on his face. He is turning his body back towards the clearing. He is chuckling to himself while putting his 3- inch pee- pee back into his pants. He is looking down zipping his pants when I grab his chin with one hand and the back of his head with the other.

He is totally surprised and says "Whaaa..."

I move my hands quickly in opposite directions. I twist his head quickly, amid his first word, to the left and snap his neck. He collapses dropping to his knees. His eyes are wide open staring off into the distance. His mouth is opening and closing like a fish out of water. His brain is no longer communicating with the rest of his body, and he will die quickly. Without use of brain communication his organs will stop. His heart, lungs, muscles all will cease to function. I nudge him and he falls face first into the ground. One less piece of shit in this world to worry about. Next I direct my attention to the man that is presently attacking the woman.

The man is kneeling between the woman's ankles is trying to make his way up between her legs to take his turn with the woman. He is having a very hard time. This woman is full of fight. She is kicking, hitting, biting and clawing with every ounce of fight she can muster. She is doing a good job of holding her own.

"Come on bitch give it up!" he growls.

Her attacker demonstrates his frustration by punching her in the face. I can hear the sickening sound of skin- on- skin contact and the unmistakable sound of cartilage being crunched. She is momentarily stunned and stops fighting.

Her attacker rips her dress even more exposing the rest of her torso. She has bruises on her body from head to toe. Her face is red and swollen. She has bruising that is starting to show on her cheeks from the repeated blows of her attackers. A trickle of blood is coming from her nose and lip. Her arms are bruised from being man handled roughly. Her neck, shoulders, and breasts have bite marks on them. Her breasts also have bruise marks from fingers grabbing harder than most women would consider pleasurable. Her ribs are red from being punched or kicked.

She has bruises on her thighs. They look like they are from fingers gripping her thighs. I imagine those fingers were trying to pry her thighs apart to gain access to her now ravaged cunt. Her hair is going in every direction wet with sweat and matted with dirt and pine needles, and her body is sweating profusely. Her attacker is sweating and the booze is leaking from his pores profusely as well. I quietly approach the spectacle before me. I slip my razor- sharp K-bar knife from its sheath. Gripping the stacked leather handle tightly, I move my arm in preparation for delivering a knock-out blow. Piece of shit #2 is preoccupied admiring the almost totally naked woman immediately, in front of him. She lays before him motionless. If it wasn't for the chest expanding and contracting while breathing, she could easily be mistaken for dead. He has spread her legs and is kneeling between them now, he leans forward in preparation for plummeting his mighty 5 inch wee- wee in her already once raped vagina.

I drill him in the temple with the butt of my K-bar knife handle. His eyes go wide in surprise as the blow is struck. He drops on top of the woman like a load of brick. She grunts as the dead weight of the piece of shits lands on top of her body. I put my knife back into the sheath.

The third piece of shit who was just seconds ago was cheering ol' Jess on, is now totally fixated on my presence, appears to be in shock at what he has just observed. He is kneeling on the ground, frozen by what he has just witnessed. I swing my rifle around, the end of the muzzle about 30 inches or so from his head.

He sticks out his hands, palms toward me and starts to stammer, "I - I - I haven't touched her. P P Please, Please, Please, mister let me live. Don't Kill me."

I think to myself 'the ONLY reason you didn't touch her you piece of shit is you are the bottom of this pecking order, and it isn't your turn yet'. He lunges up toward my rifle trying to direct the muzzle in a different direction. I fire two rounds into his skull leaving a bloody mess. He didn't even twitch. He just flops backward onto the ground. He drops like a bag of hammers.

I direct my attention back to the attacker on top of the woman. I grab the back of his collar and drag him off and away from the woman. I drop him face down on the ground. His head bouncing slightly after making contact. I see miniature dust clouds near his nostrils telling me that he is still breathing. I pull my knife from the sheath, and I plunge my knife at the base of his skull and sever his spinal cord. There is a slight crunching noise when the blade does its job. I watch intently as his life force drains away. I wipe the knife on his shirt before replacing it in its sheath. I see the woman's leg move ever so slightly. I look over and see that she is beginning to recover from the punch that she had received. Her eyes are wide open like a scared animal. She is looking around taking in the carnage. I kneel near her and talk to her is a calm and soothing voice. She is visibly shaking. She is in shock. Having just been raped and beaten, she is disoriented.

She is scared that I am one of them and the attack will continue. "Please, Please Don't hurt me!" she screams.

"Ma'am, Ma'am. I am not one of them. I saw the predicament you were in, and I intervened on your behalf. I have taken care of them. They will not hurt you or anyone else ever again, I promise." I try to engage her in conversation wanting to make contact with her and not let her go into shock. She is terrified and is crying. She is sobbing so hard that her body shakes with each sob. I am getting through to her but it is difficult to understand what she is saying. I am able to convince her that I am not one of them. I have eliminated her immediate threats. She is safe. No one is going to further harm her. I keep talking to her and eventually get her to calm down enough to be able to talk in complete sentences. I ask her to tell her story and how we came to meet at this place.

She tells me that she had stopped at a bar in a town. "I was traveling through and stopped in to rest and have a drink before continuing my travels. I believe the place is called Friendly's. The man over there is the leader of this sorry group. She pointed to the heap of shit near the edge of the clearing. He bought me a drink and started chatting with me. It was early afternoon, well before an evening crowd would show up. He was a smooth talker, he ended up buying me three drinks. I made it about halfway through the third drink and things went black. Several hours later I came to amid my worst nightmare. I did not know where I was. I was on the ground, on my back, and being raped. That piece of shit beat me and while I was stunned, he raped me. The second guy thought he would try the same tactic and I would be easy. I was putting up a good fight with him when he hit me in the face and knocked me for a loop. When I regained my senses from that punch, you were the only man left standing."

She is still afraid that I am one of them. I have a survival emergency blanket in my hunting vest. I give it to her to cover her body. She does a good job wrapping it around her like a bath towel.

I show her my ID. I tell her a little bit about me. "My name is Joshua Jenkins. My acquaintances call me Josh. My friends call me JJ. I have spent considerable time in Afghanistan taking care of business for God and country. Doing things most people never know about or care about. I was good at my work. After my hummer let the magic smoke out of an IED, I have tinnitus, migraines, and PTSD. The Navy decided that I needed to find work elsewhere. I am single and live alone. I was hunting hogs. I was sitting in my truck and happened to hear a damsel in distress. I intervened on her behalf and here we are. I have a place not too far from here. I live with my owners, a couple of dogs named Roscoe and Red. Roscoe is a brindle pit bull that is loyal as the day is long. Red is a mixed breed rescue that is a basset weenie dog mix. They are thick as thieves and are never very far apart. I have a few chickens, a couple of horses, about thirty cows. I work from home as a technical consultant. I write technical reviews and technical documents for some of America's largest defense contractors."

I tell her how I had taken the lives of her three attackers. I asked her, "What do you want to do about this?"

She said, "Well, since you have already administered justice, there really is not a need to make a police report."

I asked, "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

She shook her head no and said, "I'll get an STD test in a couple of days. I really don't want to go through the whole rape kit scene and have the police involved, considering".

I smile and tell her, "I have a lot of work to do here. You can either tag along with me or stay in the truck."

She replied, "I will tag along if that is alright; I really don't want to be alone. If I get tired or the adrenaline wears off, then I will sit in the truck."

"Well, I don't want to leave these guys here to be found by the authorities. The first thing I am going to do is disable their phones," I tell her.

I walk to each POS and retrieve their phones. I removed the battery and the SIM card. I then stomp each phone and put it back in their pockets. Their truck doesn't have a GPS tracking device built in. I find a purse in their truck. I retrieve it and give it to the woman.

"You should look through it and see if anything is missing," I tell her, "I am going to my truck and get my four-wheeler. My truck is about a five-minute walk away. You are welcome to come if you want or you can wait here." She decides to wait. I asked, "Are you hungry or need anything to drink. I have a ham sandwich and some water or Gatorade."

She smiles and says, "A water would be great."

I turned and head toward my truck. The symphony has returned, and the music is delightful once again. I remove the restraints on the four-wheeler, and it fires right up. I am back to the clearing in no time. I give her a bottle of water. She drinks it and I start to go through the POS personal items. I take all the cash as they wouldn't be needing it. It was almost $200 total between the three of them.

I asked, "Did you look through the purse?"

She nods her head, "They didn't touch anything inside," she said. "I guess they we too focused on me."

HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers