Once Upon a Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods and says, "That sounds like a plan. Are the horses gentle? I have never ridden before."

I smile, "Pepsi and Coke are two of the most gentle horses anyone could want. Pepsi is the dominant. Coke will follow her anywhere. Just don't be afraid, horses can sense fear. A horse needs their rider to be confident. I hope that you trust me enough to know I will never knowingly put you in harm's way. If you are too afraid to ride by yourself, then we can ride double. I will introduce you to Coke and you both can make nice."

She smiles and says, "I will be glad to finish working the garden. I am really looking forward to the ride and picnic. I will make us a picnic lunch and have it ready when you are done."

It isn't long before we are traveling up the hill to the house. Red and Roscoe do their usual greeting from the porch. I get out and Melissa slides out on my side. She walks into the house and I follow close behind. The dogs smell and wag their tails for Melissa and follow her inside completely ignoring me -once again, damned traitors. I walk into the kitchen and retrieve a bottle of water from the fridge. As I close the door to the fridge, Melissa is standing there. She pulls me down and kisses me on the cheek.

She looked me straight into my eyes and says, "Thank you. Thank you, JJ, for everything."

She has beautiful green hazel eyes. I can spend a lifetime looking at them. The iris has diamond shapes of different shades of green and tan and every once in a while, there is a blue green diamond that is a pleasant surprise.

She strokes my cheek and I come back to the present, "You are more than welcome Melissa, for everything. As much as I would like to stay here, I need to finish this."

I kiss her on the forehead, turn and leave the house. I drive the truck over to the shop and back it up. I load the three POS frozen bodies into the truck bed along with 150 pounds of lime. I drive out to where the Big John is located. I park near the hole. I fire up the Big John and let it run a couple of minutes until it settles into an easy idle. I throttle it up a little and wait for a good hydraulic pressure reading.

I then remove the dirt plug that I had previously cut under the watchful eye of Rick. I throw piece of shit #1 into the hole and spread 50 pounds of lime. I put the plug back into the hole. There is a very slight change in elevation, but if you don't know what you are looking at, you will not even notice. With time it will return to normal. I move the Big John to the other side of the truck and remove another massive plug of earth. I repeat the process for piece of shit #2. I move the truck and move the Big John and repeat the process for piece of shit #3. With the world now a better place, and having fertilized three holes in the ground, I twist up the lime bags and put them in the back of the truck. I secure the Big John and drive it back to the house.

It takes a while to get back to the house with the Big John. I run the truck at a slow idle and keep it in second gear. I don't want to shake up the equipment or the truck driving through the fields. When I pull up near the house Red and Roscoe come running from the other side of the house barking their alerts letting every know there is something going on over here.

Melissa comes out onto the porch. She is smiling and her dishwater blonde hair is being blown gently by the breeze. She has on a T shirt and a pair of shorts that came to mid-thigh. Nice legs I thought. I climb down out of the truck and wave.

I walk over to the shop and grab two sets of saddle bags. I bring them to her and recommend, "Let's put the food and drinks in these. You can put some ice in with the drinks. The ice won't last like it will in an ice chest, but it will keep the drinks cool no longer than we will need."

She asked, "Is what I have on OK to ride?"

I replied, "I like the way those shorts fit you and your legs look nice, but you probably should change into a pair of jeans. Sometimes there are some snags and low limbs that will scratch your legs."

"Thanks, I'll go change now," she said.

I explain, "I'll go load up the side by side with the saddles and tack. I'll meet you back here and help carry out the groceries."

Just as I finished loading the saddles and tack, Melissa comes out of the house with a saddle bag over each arm. I hurry over and help her out of the house and take the saddle bags from her. They are heavy and she is struggling with them. She won't admit it, nor did she complain.

"Look hard head, I said I would come and help you load out the groceries, didn't I?" I complained, "You're only a couple of days away from getting your ass kicked and you need to rest as much as you can."

"JJ I am not helpless. I am a little bruised and sore in spots, but I am NOT helpless!" she exclaimed.

"OK, I just don't want you hurting yourself or hurting your recovery. I am here and I told you I would help you. I don't think less of people when they need help." I change subjects quickly not wanting to argue. "I got a little sweet feed in a bucket to call the horse when we get close. They know what is in the bucket and will come to it when I rattle the feed in it. They both love sweet feed." We get in the side by side and take off.

She looks over after a couple of minutes and said, "Another first!"

"What is that?" I asked.

"Riding in a side by side," she said. "I am having a lot of first around you. First time on a four-wheeler. First time listening to mother nature's concert. First time feeding chickens and gathering eggs. First time harvesting a garden. First time driving a tractor. First time sleeping with a naked man and not having sex."

I blink when she says the last one. I am shocked that she mentioned that particular first. I guess that was the effect she was looking for.

She laughed said, "Wasn't expecting that one, were you?"

I shook my head. My skin felt hot as I knew my face was red from blushing.

"And yet another first, made you blush. Sorry didn't mean to," she said.

"It's alright. It doesn't happen very often," I said.

I see the horses up ahead standing under and old oak tree in the shade. I pull up fairly close, get out and shake the bucket with sweet feed in it. Both horses perk up their ears and turn their attention to me holding the bucket. I shake it again and they start walking towards me. I give each one a little taste and the put a bridle on each horse.

I tell Melissa, "Come over and introduce yourself to Coke. Get a handful of the sweet feed and give it to Coke but be sure to keep hand and fingers flat. Horses will bite fingers if they get in the way."

I show her how to do it with a handful of feed for Pepsi. Hold both sets of reins and I'll saddle them up. I gave both a quick brushing before I put the saddle blanket on. I finished saddling them up making sure the girth is properly tightened and the stirrup is adjusted for length. I help Melissa up and did a final stirrup adjustment for her. I put the saddle bags on and fastened them to the saddle. I mount up and got Pepsi headed in the direction toward a creek that I want to take Melissa for the picnic.

I tell Melissa "If the pace bounces you around too much, then stand up in your stirrups to get some relief." I show her how to stand in the stirrups. I keep things at a leisurely pace and Coke stays close to Pepsi it makes it easier to talk to Melissa along the way.

She asks, "Do you have a particular spot in mind for the picnic?"

"Yes." I said, "There is a creek up here about a half a mile or so. We will go through the woods here and find the creek and then follow it up a ways. There is a great spot next to a nice swimming hole. We can tie the horses up and eat there."

"That sounds great I'm hungry and it is getting warm, but I didn't bring a swimsuit," Melissa stated.

"You know, I didn't bring one either. Darn, I knew I forgot something." I winked and smiled.

The cicadas were starting their buzzing song. In my experience they start their singing, buzzing, mating calls when the temperature reaches about 85 degrees. There are lots of them and they are loud. The sounds they are making drowns out the sounds of the crickets. We find the creek and about 30 minutes later arrive at the picnic spot. There is a small area free of tall weeds shaded by three large mature pecan trees. We dismount and tie the horses close to the picnic spot. I get the saddle bags and we set up a spot to eat. I walk Melissa down to the creek. The water is clear and inviting.

"Do you want to swim first or eat first?" I ask.

"Are you really going to swim?" she asks.

"Yes, I really am going to swim. I need to rinse off. I'm getting hungry so I think I am going to swim first. I am going skinny dipping. You can wear your underwear if you want or not swim at all if you don't want to swim."

I face the water and kick off my boots and take off my socks. I strip off my shirt and put it on top of my boots and then strip off my pants and under ware and stack them on top of the pile. I give my tender foot walk down to the water and wade in. I dive in after a few steps, I know the hole is plenty deep.

Melissa plays shy and asks, "Would you turn around while I undress, Please?" I did. After a couple of minutes, I hear her "Ouch, ow, ow, ow" with a couple of "ah, ah, ah" thrown in for good measure.

I laugh and razz her, "So you are a tender foot too?"

"Yes, I am surprised at how tender my feet are," she said.

I hear a splash. So, I turn around only to see her silhouette approaching me underwater. She feels my legs underwater and comes up against me face to face.

"Wow that water sure feels nice," she says.

She has her hands on my chest looking at my face.

I wrap my arms around her waist and say, "The water isn't the only thing that feels nice."

I lower my face down to hers and softly kiss her lips and then her nose and then her black eye. She pulls me back in for a second kiss and she is more forceful. I let her take the lead and I mimic her actions. Her lips part slightly, and I feel her tongue move across my lips. When I part my lips, she begins to explore my mouth. I reciprocate and begin the battle of tongues that lovers do. I feel her teeth and her lips and her tongue. I am becoming more and more familiar with her tastes and her smells.

Our hands start to roam and examine each other's body. I caress her back and stroke up and down eventually making my way down to her ass giving it a squeeze and I pull her body tightly against mine. I know she can feel my arousal. She grabs my ass with both hands and grinds her pelvis against my groin. I raise her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I hold her in place gripping her by her ass cheeks. Our passions are becoming inflamed, and our kissing is becoming more intense. Our breathing is becoming more rapid and deep. She continues to grind her sex on mine and my dick is becoming rock-hard. She moans in my mouth and our lips hardly separate.

Water is really a hard place to have sex. It washes away the natural lubrication that the body produces. Between her love juices being washed away and my precum being washed away physical intimacy in the water is not going to occur. We just continue genitalia contact and rub one out using each other. I feel her body shudder and she wraps her arms around me tightly. Melissa changes her grip and digs her fingernails into my back while humping me with wild abandon. It works for me as I explode between us. She clutches me close, and we hold each other tightly.

"That was nice," I whisper.

"That felt wonderful," she replied, "I am hungry, lets eat."

I carry her closer to the shore. When the water is about knee deep, I lower her so she can stand.

When she makes it back to the bank, she said, "Thanks for the ride cowboy."

I reply, "You know what the song says, 'Save a horse, Ride a cowboy'."

She laughs and says, "And what a ride it was, hopefully the first of many. There go those firsts again."

I used my t shirt to get the gross water off my body I put on my under ware and spread out the blanket.

I ask Melissa, "Do you want to use my t shirt?"

She accepts it and just puts it on. I spread out the blanket and she gathers the food.

She prepared ham and cheese sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes. She packed potato chips, cookies, store bought potato salad, and a can of pork and beans. We ate and talked. Being almost nude and having had a small orgasm, not the earth-shaking, shooting stars type of orgasm, the sexual tension between us remains high.

We both can feel it. It is not a matter of IF we are going to have sex, it is a matter of WHERE we are going to have sex, and HOW LONG we are going to have sex. What is going to instigate this epic event and how long will it be before the tension is too great to bear are the unresolved questions. I would take her right here on the blanket, comfort be damned. But again, I will let her take the lead. Both of us can see the desire is still present in each other's eyes.

My arousal is still evident. I am not rock-hard, but a good breeze will take me there. She keeps glancing down at my bulging underwear. Knowing that she is looking is keeping me aroused as well. We finish eating and put away all the trash for the ride home.

She says, "I am stuffed. Damn it is nice out here. I think I could listen to the cicadas and take a nap."

"I agree, the sandwiches were delicious. If you like we can take a nap, we don't have anything pressing," I say.

We cuddle up with Melissa's head resting on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. She throws a leg over mine and wiggles closer to me. We both drift off and sleep for about an hour.

It is mid to late afternoon when I awaken. I reach over and kiss Melissa's face softly a few times to awaken her. Her hazel eye flutter open.

She smiles, and whispers, "Hello lover. I can get used to being awakened like that."

I smile and say, "And I'll be more than happy to do so."

She rolls over on top of me and wiggles her crotch on my now hardening cock.

"Well, it feels like someone else is waking up." giving me an evil smile.

"Look lady," I said, "Be careful what you start, because you might have to finish it."

"Look Mister." She grinned, "I ain't starting nothing with you that I don't intend to finish."

With that she leaned down and started a passion inducing kiss. When she breaks it off, I am definitely wanting more. This sex pot is pushing all the right buttons for me. I pull the t shirt up over her head revealing her beautiful breasts. The bruises and bite marks are still present. The markings do not distract from her beauty only the appearance.

I reach up and rub her breast and play with her nipples. Pinching them slightly and giving them a little tweak.

She moans and gasps, "Harder please."

Who am I to refuse a damsel in distress? I play with her breasts a little rougher and pinch and tweak her nipples a little harder. She moans a little louder and a "Yesss" escapes her lips. I sit up and put my mouth on her right breast while still playing with her left. I kiss and suck on her breast and suck the nipple in my mouth. I suck on it hard nibbling on it with my teeth.

Again, she moans and gasps, "Harder please." So, I bite a little harder, a "Yesss" escapes her lips, "Just like that lover. Just like that." I continue loving on her right breast and she says, "Don't forget the other one please. I have two of those."

"Yes ma'am," I said, "Just wanting to love on the right one adequately. Just let me know what you want baby. I'm listening."

So, I swapped. I am now orally loving on the left side and manually stimulating the right side. Melissa is moaning in pleasure and grinding her pussy on my now rock-hard cock. She is soaking my under ware.

I roll her over and start to rub her thighs and her mons. She spreads her legs indicating that she wants attention on her pussy. So, I start to caress up and down her outer lips applying more and more pressure until her outer lips part and gives me access to her inner lips. Her pussy is wet and ready for attention. I insert a finger and begin to feel for her G spot. When I rake my finger across it a couple of times, she bucks her hips and moans in pleasure. I insert another finger and use my thumb to stimulate the clitoris. We kiss and she is moaning in my mouth.

Her hand moves immediately to my crotch and she strokes my cock through my under ware. She strokes me a couple of times and then reaches inside for some skin-to-skin contact. She is getting more and more aroused, and I am leaking precum like a faucet.

She breaks the kiss and says "I want you JJ. Please fuck my brains out, I need this dick NOW!"

I cease all stimulation and raise my hips off the blanket to remove my under ware. I pull her over on top of me to let her control the initial action.

I hold my shaft almost straight up and she guides the head of my cock to her entrance. She lowers herself on my shaft, "Yyyeeeessss lover, Oooohh Mmmmmyyyy Gggaaawwwddd!" as she takes my cock all the way down. She sits there for a moment. "God, JJ you are packing baby. I love the way your dick feels inside me."

She starts moving up and down my shaft slowly at first and bottoming out harder and harder. Saying, "Yes. Yes. Yes." in time with her bottoming out. "Sooo gooood, baby that dick feels ssoooo gggoooooddd."

I grab her hips and bury my cock into her velvet pussy as far as it would go. I roll her over trying to keep penetration. I push her knees back up towards her shoulders keeping her ankles on either side of my neck. I start stroking that pussy. Man, I am putting the meat to that pussy. She starts grunting, "ungh, ungh, ungh" in time with me bottoming out. She grabs my ass, her fingernails digging into my skin.

She is urging me on, "Daddy don't stop. Don't stop. Yes daddy. Yes. Just like that. Oh, daddy. Oh daddy. Pound that pussy, daddy. Make that pussy yours."

Her vocal encouragement is driving me crazy. Never have I ever been with a woman that was so vocal in encouraging me. I am a mad man pounding that pussy. I am trying to drive my dick though her spine and into the ground. I feel a quiver in her thigh muscles and looking down I see a ripple going through her stomach muscles. I can feel a slight flutter in the walls of her pussy. I know she is close. I can feel my own orgasm building. My orgasm is coming closer and closer with each stroke. The rumble in my core is becoming stronger and stronger.

She squeals, "IIII'mmmm Cccuuuummmiiinnngg!"

She starts humping me in time with my strokes giving as much as she can, driving us both the edge of orgasm. Her whole-body shudders, and she clutches me and pulls at me as hard as she can. I cannot hold back my orgasm any longer and explode into the depths of her vagina. I paint her cervix and pussy walls with rope after rope of my seed. I hold my dick and maximum depth grinding my pelvis against hers until the spasms of orgasm stop. I collapse onto the blanket beside her.

Both of us are breathing like steam locomotives unable to talk. We lay there trying to control our breathing so that we can talk. Eventually I am able to speak.

"Damn lady, that was the best sex ever and that was our first time together. There go those firsts again," I said.

She was nodding. "I agree that was the best sex I have ever had. I have never orgasmed so hard in my life. Such intensity an over all body orgasm that originated in my pussy and took over my whole body. God JJ. What did you do to me?" she asked.

"Well, I tried to fuck your brains out. I guess I'll have to wait on the Russian judge for the final score." I laughed.

She holds up both hands with all her fingers spread out. "It's a 10 from the Russian judge," she exclaims.

I break out into a Howard Cosell impersonation, "I'll tell you this, ladies and gentlemen. History has been made here tonight. Never before in the annals of sports history has the Russian judges given anyone outside of their own countrymen a score of 10."