Once Upon a Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pull up and Red and Roscoe make their usual greetings. They barely sniff me and Rick and paid a little attention to Becky but follow Queen Melissa into the house and lay down at her feet one on each side of her. Damn traitors. Me and Rick walk into the kitchen and open a bottle of wine. I pour everyone a glass and tell Rick I want to talk after dinner in the shop. He nods.

I put the garlic bread in the oven and tell the girls that the bread would be ready in 25 minutes. The women got up and walk into the kitchen and start making a salad. Their conversation is friendly and continuous. They seem to be getting along great. Melissa talks on and on about what a great time she had today. She loved talking to the egg customers and how everyone was warning her about JJ.

Melissa is embellishing the story, "It was almost scandalous. If I had only known what kind of man, I let myself be caught in public with."

The women are almost continuously laughing and giggling. I don't know if they are laughing at me or the stories about me, but it was all in good fun. The chicken spaghetti turned out to be tasty, and the garlic bread is toasted to perfection. The salad is awesome, and the wine and the company makes everything better. There continues to be good conversation throughout the dinner.

After dinner the women start clearing the table. Me and Rick head out to the shop both of us take our rifles with us. When we get to the shop, I start the conversation with Rick. "Man, I am expecting a visit from the sheriff any day. I would appreciate it if you would trade receivers with me."

"Sure," he said. "But tell me what is going on."

"OK, I owe you at least that much," I say. "What I am going to tell you, has to stay between us. Part of this is not my story to tell, so I will leave names out of it." He nods understanding, "Last Saturday night I was hog hunting. On my way out, I had my windows down and was listening to mother nature's music. I heard a scream. A few seconds later I heard another. I grab my hunting vest and my rifle, and I go investigate. I see a woman that is an unwilling participant in a gangbang. I take matters into my own hands and dish out a measured response. Let's just say the three pieces of shit won't be bothering anyone else. I didn't police my brass. I figure the sheriff will find the brass. IF we switch receivers, THEN brass from 'my rifle' won't match any brass found. I will be in your debt once again."

Rick asks, "What about the bullets?"

I tell him, "The bullets will never be recovered."

He asks, "What happened to the woman?"

I say, "That is not my story to tell."

30 minutes later the receivers are switched, and I am satisfied that any investigation toward me will result in a dead end. We walk back into the house and the women are still having a continuous gab session. It almost feels a little uncomfortable when we walk into the living room. The conversation ceases and women look at us curiously.

Becky looked at Melissa and said, "Well I guess that is our cue, that the evening is over."

Rick said, "No Becky, the evening doesn't have to be over, it's just going to take us a little longer to get home. Plus, I know how riding in Big John makes you horny."

Becky stands straight up and says, "Rick, I don't believe you stood right there and said such an outlandish thing. Right here in front of a woman that we both barely KNOW. There's no telling what she will think of us. I am so embarrassed. JJ, he's your friend. You can apologize to Melissa for him. Alright mister lets go home. We'll see if I make it down the hill before you get lucky. JJ, I had a wonderful evening. Melissa it was great to get a chance to know you. We need to make this a regular thing." We exchanged hugs and said our final goodbyes. When Becky hugged me goodbye, she whispered in my ear, "Treat her right, she's a keeper." Rick and Becky leave.

It is still early for summertime. We decide to sit on the patio and have our evening drink. We count the egg monies. We sold 20 dozen eggs and pocketed $60. Tomorrow we will have plenty of eggs and vegetables to take to the farmer's market. We talk some about the farmer's market while sipping on our drinks. The fireflies are out tonight, and the crickets are still making their music. Off in the distance, we can hear hoot owls that add their part to the whippoorwills and the tree frogs and the bullfrogs. I love it out here. This is the best part of the day. I am happy. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Melissa smiles and says, "I think I am going to shower and go to bed. It has been a long day today."

I stand up and ask, "Would like me to wash your back?"

"Sailor, I would like you to wash my anything, any time."

She smiles and raises her eyebrows like Groucho Marx used to do. We walk back into the house hand in hand and proceed to the shower in the master bath. We strip our clothes and put them in the laundry hamper. I admire her body, her bruising is still prominent some of it is changing colors from dark purple to the lighter shades of purple and some yellow. Her black eye is still black but the swelling is not as bad. Her split lip is healing but it still looks painful. She is still a beautiful woman. Her body is shapely and well proportioned. Her breasts are a little large for her frame but not fake boob too large. She has nice curves and a really nice ass. She is fit but not muscular. I walk to her to embrace and hold her in my arms.

She give me a questioning look and asks, "What's going on JJ?"

"Nothing, I was admiring your body and I wanted a hug. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world having such a beautiful woman that loves me. I want to hold her and cherish her and make her feel loved. That's all."

She squeezes me tight and leans her head on my chest. I rock her back and forth and kiss her head. She looks up and I kiss her lips. She swats my ass and leads me into the shower enclosure. The water is nice and warm. We take our time washing off the day. We kiss and hug and scrub each other's bodies. I wash her hair and she does mine. We dry each other and I brush her hair. She reaches back and fondles my flaccid cock. My cock seems to have a mind of its own and blood rushes to it. I am hard in seconds.

She laughs and says, "Now that is what I call power. Barely touching something that appears dead and bringing it to life."

I pull her back to me, thrusting my dick into her back while reaching around and fondling her breasts. I throw the hairbrush on the bathroom counter and grasp both breasts simultaneously. I lean down and kiss her on the neck and nibble on her ear lobe and jaw line. She turns around and pulls me down into a passion filled kiss.

When she breaks the kiss, she sprints to the bed and flops on her back in a spread-eagle position. I slowly approach enjoying the view. I reach out and grab an ankle. I drag her to the edge on the bed. I raise her ankle to my face, and I start to kiss her feet starting with her toes. I move her feet to kiss her arches and then the tops of her feet and then nibble on her ankles. I kiss my way up her calves and then to the back of her knees. Looking down I see my eventual target. I see the outer lips of her pussy peeking from between her thighs and her ass cheeks. I can't wait to kiss and lick those beauties.

I lower my body and put her legs over my shoulders. I slowly kiss lick and nibble my way up her thighs toward her now glistening pussy. The smell of her arousal is filling my nose and I am starting to salivate just thinking about making love to her orally. She reaches her hands down and grabs handfuls of hair trying to persuade me to hurry.

"Oh God JJ, you are teasing me ssooo good. Kiss my pussy daddy. Lick my pussy daddy. Make love to my pussy."

I am able to maintain my composure (only God knows how) and continue my slow approach to her now desperate cunt. I make my final approach. I kiss her thighs as close to her outer lips as possible. I kiss her ass cheeks as close to her outer lips as possible. I kiss up her thighs to her mons, purposely avoiding contacts with her needy cunt. She moves her hips trying to instigate contact. She is pulling my hair trying to guide my face to her sopping wet cunt that is mere inches from my face. I relent and kiss her outer lips softly. I kiss them the full length from her mons to her ass cheeks. She wiggles and moans with each kiss. I make about three passes up and down. Increasing the pressure on each pass and with each kiss. Her outer lips part and allow me access to the inner lips and the core of her essence.

I suck her inner lips into my mouth playing with them, teasing them with my tongue. I tongue her opening and reach my tongue inside as far as possible. She is starting to move her hips and is beginning to vocalize her pleasure.

"Oh JJ, that feels sooo good daddy. Don't stop daddy."

I lick and kiss and love up and down her entire slit from her rose bud to her clit. When I get to her clit I make and "O" with my mouth and suck her now prominent clit into my mouth and flick my tongue stimulating her clit. It is driving her wild. She is humping my face and her hips are gyrating. She is pulling my face into her pussy grinding it against her sopping wet sex.

"Oh daddy. Oh daddy. Right there. Yeeesss! Fuck! Fuck! That feels soooo good! God, you eat my pussy soooo good!"

I stop making love to her pussy orally and stand up. I rub the head of my rock-hard cock up and down her wet slit. I put the head of my cock barely into her opening. I move her legs up my torso and tuck her feet under my jawline with her big toes at my ears. I slowly move my hands down her legs and across her stomach. Her stomach muscles flex and the touch and she giggles. I move my hands across her rib cage, and I feel them expand and contract rhythmically with her breathing. Her heart rate is elevated, and her breathing rate is higher than normal.

I continues to move my hands up and I massage her breasts cupping them in my hands I squeeze them. Melissa moans her pleasure. I concentrate my efforts on her nipples squeezing them and pulling on them and twisting them slightly. I am a little rough on them the way she likes it. She moans a little louder and a hissing "Yeeessss!" escapes her. I release her nipples and place my hands around her neck. She raises her head allowing me total access to her neck. I simultaneously thrust my hips toward her sopping wet cunt and impale her with my granite sex tool. She shrieks in surprise and pleasure. I hold still after being buried immediately balls deep into her warm wet love tunnel.

"Thank you, lover," she whispered.

I start moving out slowly until the helmet rim is at her opening. I quickly thrust all the way back into her and she grunts as I bottom out. I repeat the slow withdrawal two or three more times followed by the quick thrust for re-entry. She grunts each time I bottom out. I start picking up speed slowly until I have a nice rhythm about half speed going. She reaches down and grabs my ass cheeks. I feel her quiver and her body convulses. The walls of her love tunnel are massaging my cock, trying to coax my orgasm. I feel the muscles in her thighs tremble.

"OOOOHHHH GGAAAWWWWDD!" I continue to stroke her pussy through her climax.

I let go of her neck and grab her hips. She lowers her legs and wrap them around my waist.

"Fuck me daddy. Pound my pussy. Show me how much you love me. Oh God JJ. Fuuuucckk meeee!"

After that encouragement, I increase the speed to overdrive. I know I won't last long at this speed. She immediately goes into another orgasm gruntling and squealing her way through it. She starts humping her hips toward mine. She is fucking me as much as I am fucking her. My orgasm is rapidly approaching. I am starting to see flashing lights and they are spinning around the room. I am focusing on driving my cock into and out of her very wet love box. I am pounding it for all I am worth.

She is chanting "Yes. Yes. Yes." Each time I thrust into her.

Her hair is going in all directions, and she is moving her head around like a mad woman. We both shout "I'm Coming!" simultaneously. I feel my seed about to explode out the head of my cock. I arch my back and thrust into her as far as I can. Rope after rope paint the inside of her vagina and her cervix. Her whole body is quivering, and she is convulsing from head to toe. My toes are curling, and the veins are popping out the sides of my neck. When my orgasmic spasms stop, I move her legs and fall onto the bed next to her. We are both breathless, smiling from ear to ear waiting to catch our breath and talk. She rolls over on top of me and kisses me.

"Oh daddy. That was fantastic. Thank you." she whispers.

"I thought it was pretty fantastic too. You are a fantastic lover. I feel so connected to you. My cock feels so right in you pussy. I love making love with you. Let me get a washcloth and clean us both up a little."

She nods her approval. I get up and get a warm washcloth and raise her up and wipe the cum and our mixed juices from the crack of her ass and her oozing slit. She giggles and says she need to pee. She gets up and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me deep and hard. I drop the washcloth and wrap my arms around her. My hands are stroking her back and her ass. She holds me tight, and I feel her breasts being crushed into my torso. She breaks the kiss and strolls into the bathroom exaggerating her hip movement as she is walking away. I pick up the washcloth and put it on the bathroom counter.

I crawl onto the bed and wait for her to come to bed. I hear the toilet flush and I eagerly await her arrival. My eyes are closed, and I fell the bed move as she crawls up to join me. She lays down facing me and drapes her arm over me. I open my eyes and see her beautiful pools of hazel looking back at me.

She whispers "JJ, I love you. I love everything about you. You are all man, yet you are tender and caring. People like you are rare. There is something about you that attracts good people. You care, and love, and help people without expecting anything in return. I admire that. You are handsome, sexy and you certainly know how to rock my world. God knows I can use more of that. You are my hero. You helped me out in my darkest moment. I will never be able to repay you. I genuinely like you. Thank you, JJ. Thanks for everything." She reaches over and kisses me. It is a soft kiss but a very intense kiss.

"Melissa," I say, "My feeling for you grow stronger every day. I haven't been this happy ever. I want to make you feel loved and special. You are very, very special to me. Just a few days ago I was a lonely bachelor. Living on my farm. I believe that fate crossed our paths for a reason. I believe in my heart that you are my soulmate and I never want to lose you. I pray the day you leave never comes."

"JJ, you are the man of my dreams. I can never willingly leave you. You will have to send me away," she whispers, "It fills my heart with love, knowing that a man I admire so much has these feelings for me and is able to express those feeling without reservations. I love you. Let's call it a night."

She rolls over and backs her sweet ass against my crotch instantly arousing my love muscle. She giggles knowing what she is doing and says, "Good night lover." We both quickly drift off to sleep.

<<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>>