Once Upon a Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers

She laughs, "If we want to get home before dark, we better get a move on. Don't you think?"

"I agree, after we let the horses loose, I need to get my truck and then get home and gather eggs." I say.

We get up and get dressed. She walks over and hugs me. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. Not a kiss intended to stoke the flames of passion, but a kiss to bond in the moment.

When she breaks the kiss, she looks up at me and says, "I had a great time today. I loved every minute of it. Thank you JJ."

We clean up the picnic area, mount up, and head for home. I am thinking to myself 'I am developing feeling for Melissa. I didn't know what the future holds, but I want to spend more time with Melissa. We seem to be able to communicate almost without talking. We seem to think alike. I don't know if she can be happy with this rural farm lifestyle, but maybe if she needs to work within her training, she can get a job close, and we can still see each other. I would really like to have her spend more time at the farm with me. Let's take it a day at a time and don't get ahead of ourselves.'

"Hey JJ. Where are you?" she asks. "Looks like you are lost in deep thought."

"I was," I said. "I am back now. I was thinking tomorrow is egg day. Do you want to go with me to deliver eggs?"

"Why yes," she said. "It will be another first, Ha Ha."

"Well, I was thinking I'll call Rick and tell him I am done with the Big John. We can pick him up after we deliver eggs," I said. "I was thinking of inviting him and Becky out for chicken spaghetti and garlic bread and salad to have dinner with us. What do you think?"

"I like the idea of having them out for dinner. Plus, it will give me an opportunity to get to know Becky better."

We make our way back to the tree. I tie the horses off to the four-wheeler and remove the saddle and blanket. I give Pepsi a good brushing and some of the sweet feed I let Melissa brush Coke and give him some sweet feed. I show her how to remove the bridle and let them go. They snorted at each other and trot around happy to be free of the saddles and tack. We take off for the truck. She leads the way home in the side by side so she doesn't have to eat the dust from the truck.

When we pull up to the house, Red and Roscoe greet us and follow us in and out of the shop while we unload the saddles and tack. I close the shop and Melissa reaches out and grabs my hand. I look at her and smile. I pull her toward me and lift her up into a bear hug.

I spin her around and whisper in her ear, "I had a great time today. The best day in a long long time. I hope we have many many more good days like today." I kiss her and set her back down.

She continues to hold my hand and smile. She says, "I can see why you like it out here. A girl could get used to being treated like a country queen." With that we walk to the patio and get the egg basket to gather the eggs. We ended up gathering 20 eggs today.

I did a quick check of the garden and she had picked everything earlier. I took the veggies that she had picked and put them in the walkout basement where they would stay cool. We take the eggs inside and wash them and then put them in the egg fridge. We get our evening drinks; she gets a glass of wine, and I had a tumbler of bourbon.

I called Rick. "Hey JJ, what's up?"

"Not much, man." I said.

"I called and wanted to thank you for loaning me the Big John. I know that was a big ask. I accomplished what I need to get done today. Tomorrow is egg day and I will be going around town delivering eggs. I was wanting to come by and pick you and Becky up after we finish delivering eggs. I make a pretty mean chicken spaghetti and we can have garden salad and garlic bread to go with."

"Hang on let me bounce it off Becky and make sure she doesn't have something else going on." I could hear him call for Becky and ask her about it. They had a short conversation, most of which I couldn't understand. He came back and said, "That sounds great. She should be ready to close up about 5 if that works."

"That will work great Rick, see you then." With that I ended the call.

I looked over at Melissa and she looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. I asked, "Are you getting hungry?"

She nodded, "I'm a little hungry, not bad. I fell like eating light tonight."

"How about ranch bean salad?" I suggested.

"I have never heard of ranch bean salad." She replied.

"Oh no! not another first!" I said. "I thought it sounded strange the first time I tried it. It turned out really good and now it is one of my favorites. Come on give me a hand. I'll show you."

We went into the house and to the kitchen. I start preparing the lettuce and cabbage. Melissa starts cutting cukes and tomatoes. I gather up a can of ranch beans, an onion, and some grated cheese. I mix all the veggies and salad makings in a large bowl. I then pour the can of ranch beans over the salad like a dressing. She looked at me like I am crazy.

I laughed and said, "I had the same thoughts the first time I tried this."

I dish up two good sized servings of ranch bean salad.

She picks around it at first and then "WOW! This really is good. I never would have believed ranch beans would add such a good flavor to salad."

"Right? I was surprised the first time I ate it as well," I said. "The flavoring that makes the ranch beans really contribute to the salad."

We finish dinner and clean up the kitchen.

I tell Melissa, "I think I am going to take a shower and then go to bed."

"Mind if I join you?" she asks.

"Not at all. You are more than welcome, anytime," I reply.

We walk into the master bedroom and go into the ensuite bath. I get the water running and undress. I gather towels and washcloths while Melissa adjusts the water temperature. She steps into the shower enclosure, and I follow her. She hands me her shampoo and asks me to lather up her hair. She turns around and gets her hair thoroughly wet. I put shampoo in my hands and start to massage the shampoo into her hair. It lathers quickly and smells wonderful. Coconut something. I start giving her a scalp massage and work the lather in all the way.

She has her hands against the wall of the shower leaning her head back and sticking out that gorgeous ass. The lather is cascading down her back and ass running down her legs to the shower floor. She is absolutely freaking beautiful. My dick is so hard, it is about to jump off my body. She gives an appreciative moan for my scalp massage. I move her to rinse her hair and lather it up one more time.

When I finish the final rinse, she opens her eyes, turns around and pulls me down for a kiss. This is a toe curling, passion building, spit swapping I- want- you kiss. I pull her close and she moves her body side to side rubbing my rock-hard dick back and forth across her belly. She moves us so that I am blocking the water. She kneels and engulfs my dick. She takes the full length and buries her nose in my pubic hair. She opens her throat and takes the head of my dick into her throat.

She shakes her head side to side forcing my dick farther down her throat. When her lips touch my pubic hair I hiss, "OMG!" She flexes her throat muscles and massages the head of my dick. "Good God Mel, I can't take much more of this. It feels heavenly." I moan.

She starts fucking her face with my cock. She grabs my ass pumping my dick in and out of her throat and mouth. My back arches and I am straining for release. She knows what is coming. She moves one hand down to my balls and gropes them softly coaxing my orgasm. She never lets up and it only takes a few strokes and I explode sending rope after rope of my seed straight down her throat.

She removed my dick until she has just the head in her mouth. She runs her tongue around and around the head. My body shivers because the head is so sensitive. She removes the head with an echoing pop as it clears her lips. I jump back and she laughs.

"Is your dick a little sensitive lover?" she taunts.

"Yes, baby, my dick is very sensitive!" I reply.

I help her stand and pull her into another kiss. We take turns lathering each other's body. She leans back against me while I am cleaning the front of her torso. I lather and grab at her breasts. It is really difficult to get a grip on a soap slickened nipple. I try and try and try. While I can not get a grip on it, Melissa enjoys the stimulation. I turn us around to rinse off her body. I had to do a thorough inspection and make sure all soap is removed from all body parts. I rub my fingers down her pussy. One finger down the middle and one finger on the outside of her outer pussy lips squeezing them slightly. Melissa shivers when the middle finger grazes her clitoris.

Oh yeah, that's what I am looking for. I continue my assault on her outer pussy lips while pressing harder with my middle finger stroking her clit harder and longer each time. She starts to move her hips humping my hand in time with each stroke. I eventually part her outer lips and continue stroking her slit and her inner lips. I teased the opening of her vagina by slightly penetrating the opening. Using pressure at differing places around the opening making sure that all 360 degrees have been caressed. She is on fire and humping my hand.

She is moaning and verbalizing her approval. "Yeess daddy. Yesss. Right there, lover. Right there. That feels sooo gooood."

I move my fingers deeper inside her sheath and feel the little patch on the upper portion of the sheath. The G spot. I stroke it in and out back and forth giving it as much attention as I can. She continues to hump my hand in time with my movements.

"Oh God JJ. Oh, God. Oh, Ah ung. Yeeess!"

Her breathing is becoming more labored, and her nipples are hard and pointing straight out. I reach over and kill the shower stream. I rub her nipples with my free hand one side and then the other. I pinch her nipples hard like she wanted earlier and roll them between my thumb and fore finger. She shivers and moans in pleasure.

She whispers, "I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I increase the pace stimulating her G spot and stroking in and out of her pussy. I feel the muscles in her stomach quiver. I feel the walls of her pussy and the opening clutching at my fingers. She loses control and we go to the floor.

Her legs fail wide open, and her hips continue to hump at my hand. She grunts and then she starts to squirt. She drenches both of us with her spray. Three, four, five massive squirts. My hand is deflecting the liquids from shooting straight out towards her feet to cover her torso and both of our faces. She goes limp and off into orgasmic nirvana. We stay on the floor for a couple of minutes. I slowly and softly stroke her face and neck. She opens her eyes after a few minutes and smiles from ear to ear.

"Oh my God. JJ, That, was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I have never passed out before. I have never squirted before. Oh God lover, that was fantastic."

We get up and do one final rinse. We step out of the shower and take turns drying each other. She hands me her hairbrush and I begin to brush her hair. I think she likes me brushing her hair and I don't mind pleasing her one bit. We lay in the bed in a spoon position.

I kiss her neck and whisper, "Melissa, I have never felt this way about a woman before, I am developing feelings for you, and it scares the shit out of me. I think I love you, but I am scared to admit it."

She rolls over and smiles. "I'm a little scared too. Since I have met you, I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I've been scared, vulnerable, afraid, loved, filled with passion and lust, made to feel like a person instead of a piece of meat, made to feel like a woman who is cared for and valued. I am not afraid of you JJ. I love you. I know that you will say it when you are ready. Knowing that you care for me is enough - for now. I feel safe and loved and I know that you will not intentionally hurt me. I genuinely like being around you, both in and out of bed. Right now, I can't imagine my life being any better. Fate has brought us together and I won't let anything tear us apart. Some may say we are moving too fast. I say we are moving at our pace, it may be fast, but I am ok with that." I see a tear escape the corner of her eye.

I raise up a little and ask, "What's with the tears my love?"

"Shut up you idiot. These are tears of joy. I am so happy at this point and time. Being able to talk to the man I love about his feeling and my feelings. Caring and hoping and praying that this is real and that it won't end anytime soon, if ever."

She hugged me and buried her face in my neck. Her body was convulsing while she sobbed uncontrollably. I just held her tight and let her cry. She is able to gather herself after a few minutes. She pulled her head back and pulled me in for another scorching kiss. I returned the passion. The kiss seemed to last forever.

I don't think I have ever kissed anyone for that long. When the kiss breaks, I look in her eyes and say "Melissa, I think I love you. I want you to stay here with me as long as you like. I don't want you to do anything that you feel uncomfortable with."

"Thank you, JJ. I know that wasn't easy for you. I love you. I trust you. I feel safe with you," Melissa says. "I know you won't intentionally hurt me. You can use me how you want, when you want, anywhere you want. I am yours. You saved me. I can not ask to be in a better situation. I will support you any way that I can until hell freezes over."

'God, what a woman. Thank you for sending her my way'.

"I will always try to make you feel loved and cherished because you are truly a gift. I love you."

She rolls over and we again join in the spoon position. She wiggles that ass grinding it onto my now hard again dick. She giggles and wiggles her head on my bicep. We both drift off to sleep.

Tuesday June 11, 2019 0630

I awaken to the rooster's crow. Melissa is asleep in a spread-eagle position dead to the world. I sneak out of bed to go to the bathroom. I climb back under the covers from the foot of the bed making my way slowly to the target of my desire. I kissed her inner thigh and slowly softly make my way to her pussy. I kiss her pussy lips and lick her pussy until I can get past her outer lips to her inner lips. She involuntarily moves and spreads her legs a little wider. I get a little better access and hold her outer lips open with my fingers. I lick her clit and tease her opening with my tongue. She moans and then throws the covers off. I kiss her pussy and look up at her.

"Good morning lover," I say.

She pulls her legs up towards her shoulders giving me unlimited access to her glistening pussy.

"I can get used to being awakened like this!" she exclaims.

I continued to make love to her pussy licking and massaging her clit and kissing and licking her slit, her opening, and her butthole. She has her fingers knotted up in my hair. She is humping my face grinding her pussy into my face. My face feels like a glazed doughnut. Her pussy is sopping wet. She has juices running down the cheeks of her ass and starting to soak the bedding.

She starts to vocalize her pleasure, "Oh God, JJ. You are driving me crazy. Oh daddy. Lick my pussy daddy. OH GOD. Eeeeaaaattt meeeee!"

Her whole body shivers, and she slaps her legs tight around my head. I made and "O" shape with my lips and suck her clit into my mouth and flick my tongue back and forth across it driving her into a mind-bending orgasm. She squirts, flooding my face with her juices. Her body relaxes. She is dead still, passed out.

I extricate myself from her and walk into the bathroom to wash my face. When I come back into the bedroom she is starting to stir. I get her a warm washcloth and start to wipe her thighs and her pussy to remove the excess juices.

"Thank you, daddy. What a way to start the day," she says.

I crawl up kissing her body as I go until I get to her lips. I know she tastes herself on my tongue. It only seems to add to her passion.

We finally break the kiss. "As much as I would love to spend the day in your arms in this bed, we have a lot to do today," I say.

I move to get up and swat her. I get dressed and walk into the kitchen.

"How about bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches for breakfast today?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful, "she replies.

While I prepare breakfast, I ask, "Melissa would you check the egg fridge and get an egg count?" While we are eating, I discuss the egg deliveries that we need to make.

I explain, "We have about 20 stops to make with 1-2 dozen eggs at each stop. Each of the customers have their own egg crates so we will take some of the five dozen size boxes and let them pick the eggs they want. We might have the obligatory BS/ story swapping and maybe even a glass of tea or cookies."

Melissa smiles and says, "I am looking forward to this. We have about 400-500 eggs in the fridge."

I have about 20 five dozen boxes. After breakfast is complete and we clean up the kitchen, we go to the egg fridge and empty it using the five dozen egg boxes. We put the boxes in the back seat and floorboard of the truck. Melissa goes to feed the chickens and have a look at the garden.

I set up the power cooker to cook chicken spaghetti for tonight's dinner. I cut up four chicken breasts, a jar of alfredo sauce, a jar of marinara sauce, a pound of spaghetti, a cup of water and 8 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese. I set the cooker to cook for 45 minutes. The great thing about the power cooker is that after the cook cycle is completed it will stay on a warm cycle until the power is turned off. Whatever you cook will be ready to eat when you are.

I walk out to the garden and help with the harvest. Melissa already has the tomatoes picked and is working on the green beans. We pick about a half a bushel of green beans and about a half a bushel of black-eyed peas. There are about 2 dozen cucumbers and the same amount of squash. We ended up with about 3-4 gallons of okra. The rest could stay until tomorrow. We washed the veggies and put them in the cool basement.

Finally, we are ready to deliver eggs. Melissa really seems to enjoy the day. Most of my customers are older people. All of the older men flirt with her, and she easily accepts their compliments and even flirts back a little.

They all tell her, "Now, If this rascal doesn't treat you right just let me know."

When they make comments about the black eye, she came right back with you should see the other woman. That got some of them laughing and coughing so hard I thought they were going to have a heart attack.

Some of the older women seemed a little less flirty towards me with Melissa around. The women all seemed to have a piece of advice to tell Melissa about what I like and how to keep my interest.

"Dear you better keep an eye on him, he is handsome, and some hussy will do anything to get their claws in a good man like him."

She thanks them for the advice, and she assures them that she would keep an eye on me. Especially since she only has one good one. She gets a chuckle out of that one. It is a long day, and we make the last delivery about 4:30 PM. I call Rick just to double check, "Hey man, just checking to make sure nothing has changed."

"Man everything is good. Looking forward to the chicken spaghetti,"

I asked, "Do you still have a 300 blackout?"

"Yes,"

Would you bring it tonight"

We make it over to the Tree Doctor nursery right at 5:00 PM. We pull up and Becky is just closing the office. Rick has his rifle and puts it in the back. We stop to get some garlic bread and some wine on the way home. The girls sit in the back and the conversation is nonstop all the way home.

HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers