All Comments on 'Once Was Lost Ch. 06'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible!

Thank you so much for finishing this story. As always...it was beautiful just like all your work.

Also wanted to say quickly that I have just found out about Sean. I was confused when I read the beginning of this chap. of what you meant so I went back and saw your comment from chap.5 about what happened.My heart truly goes out to Anthony, Mike and of course you too. After reading Sean & Anthony's story a while back it felt as if I 'knew' them.....and of course you also. I guess that's because of the way you write, you make the reader actually feel like they are there within the story itself. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time and I'm so sure that Sean is with all of you and will always be with you all and smiling down on each and every one of you. Thank you Taylor for sharing all of your stories because if you didn't....a lot of us would have never known about Sean and Anthony. "A Hero in Yellow" had touched me so much when I first read it and both Sean as well as Anthony had made their way deep into my heart. I think all of you are all amazing, incredible people and I know that Sean will still live on through all of you....even in me and I'm sure a lot of other people who have read "A Hero in Yellow".

Again I'm so sorry for your loss- all of you and I will be saying a very special prayer to Sean himself tonight also.

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WRONG!

Although your story is very good, it has a few holes in the plot... First, Justin is a certified paramedic and even seemed to have EMPATHY in the beginning. Next thing you know, he's this insane criminal psychopath. I'm not saying it's impossible, but not very plausible. Second, this man -- Adam -- has just lost his daughter! Isn't it sick for him to go home and have sex with his former ex? Admittedly, it is good he is moving on with his life, but "puh-lease", with all that crap you wrote about his daughter, you'd think he would mourn for a longer period of time. I guess you had to rush the sex since this is under 'Gay Male' but I don't like it one bit.

kerbearkerbearabout 14 years ago
another great one

You write so very very well and I love all your stories. I hope you and yours

are doing good and are happy.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

I did thoroughly enjoy this story, even tough it was sad. But, there was Stephen to help Adam move forward. We all need someone to love us.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i think the sex at the end killed it for me.? crack etc.? bury the child then fuck the boyfriend.? no it killed it for me.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Another beautiful story

Thankyou again Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL Bigjonathan

Dude everytime i see your comments i just burst out laughing! They are so cute!! But totally love the story. Justin was a twat

bdismukesbdismukesalmost 9 years ago
Missing everything

All your stories are so incomplete to me. They are just rushed and they have so many holes in the plot, things are not explained well. Seems like you developed a good story Line then see how fast you can finish it without making any sense. No development, just all around bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feelings

I have just discovered your stories and oh my goodness!!!!

I can't tell you how much I love them. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story had many gaps that weren’t well explained and the end felt very rushed. You should have spread their reunion and reconciliation over several chapters. The handling of Justin was also odd - for chapters he was a minor but empathetic character and then suddenly one sentence - “he was a man with a cruel heart” - turned him 180 into a sociopath, no explanation or real backstory. Very jarring and incomplete. Lastly, during the sex scene there were several mentions about Adam comforting Stephen and telling him he forgave him when it seems that Stephen should have been the one forgiving Adam for lying and leaving him 5 years prior and for his hateful outburst in the hospital. It was just strange. I couldn’t determine if the names got swapped by mistake or if I just totally missed some major part of the story. Still confused on that one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous