All Comments on 'Once You Go Black... Pt. 01'

by AnnaLuvsYou

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 2 months ago

A good start. Well done! Amy x

enzobinoenzobinoabout 2 months ago

Guter Anfang, dürfen wir noch einen weiteren Teil der Geschichte lesen. Denke Sie ist auf den Geschmack gekommen.

missccslavemissccslaveabout 2 months ago

You did an amazing job as your first time and truthfully it felt like an experienced writer.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 2 months ago

Very good! You should continue this story! This black cock slut Aly has more bbcs to suck and fuck!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 months ago

All she needs is to have her cunt filled eith bbc cum. A black baby bump is all seh needs.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 2 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Please finish her journey and take us where you want her to go. Great story. Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well-done first story. I look forward to reading about her future exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amy really great job it really read as a true story.keep writing now decide weather to tell your boyfriend or not which way are you going to go have fun with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was erotically intense. The vivid descriptions were spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, brilliant story. Well written and very hot. Hope you continue with Aly's path into black loving. Keep up the slow buildup. Loved the relationship between Jenn and Aly. I am glad that there was a nice love involved and that Aly was not forced or tricked into sex with the black guy. Rating a five for sure. Nice beginning.

mrwescotmrwescotabout 2 months ago

I've been waiting for someone to write a story like this! I think it could have a bit more conversation and perhaps a little play between the girls before Tyson appears but otherwise the story is just great and thanks for not making it a novel. I'll be looking forward to future tales involving these characters and their exploits.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yikes

KaiHavertz_29KaiHavertz_29about 1 month ago

Very well written. For a first attempt, it is very creditable indeed. As others have said, there might have been some more build up before the call went out to Tyson; perhaps Aly might have taken fright & had time to think about the temptation before giving in. It may be just me but for IR stories, I prefer to know more about the woman e.g. body type, profession, slut or (preferably), a shy churchgoers type.

The author, most likely agonised over every word & found herself editing & revising constantly and the story is all the better for that approach. I look forward to Anna's future stories, especially the next episode in Aly's adventures with Jenns' endowed Black male friends. I wonder how the story will progress? Having 'gone black' at Jenns urging, will Aly introduce another 'unlucky in love' female to the joys of guys like Tyson? Will Aly's mum catch her in the act....and succumb too? ....or perhaps Aly might finally find her Mr Right?......I'm sure Anna (the personification of Aly???) has plans for Aly that will delight us all, however she decides to steer her protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Getting so tired of these "White woman turned into a black cock slut" stories. Wearing so thin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous