One Afternoon

Story Info
Testing how much she loves the pain.
2.3k words
4.32
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Afternoon - by G

I can see you through the glass and you can see me walking to the front door to welcome you in. When I open the heavy oak door, we look into each other's eyes for a moment or for what seems like hours. The look in your eyes, on your beautiful face, the way you look at me is something that I could kill for. There is the faintest hint of a shy smile as you look into my eyes. But what lies behind those subtle upturned lips and shining blue eyes is what fuels my deepest desires for your heart, ... and your soul. Behind your eyes is the trust you've bestowed to me; the keeper of your darkest secret; the secret that I alone am entrusted with.

The entire world sees you and knows you as this one woman; perhaps family, friend, college professor. I too, intimately know this woman. However, it is the woman that has awakened whom I alone know, possess ... and now own. Together, we have awakened something that you knew was lie within you but did not know what it was. I recognized it immediately and knew that patiently drawing this "thing" out of you would reward us both. It has indeed rewarded us both.

I smile and warmly say "hello" while fully opening the door, extending my hand for you to take and welcome you in. Standing on the marble floor of the foyer, I close the door behind you. I take your body into my arms; run my hand up your back and into the curls of your long blonde hair. I cradle your head for a moment. While staring deeply into your eyes, you feel me take a handful of your long curls into my hand. Your sharply inhale when I give your long hair a hard tug and pull your head back before I lean in and kiss you deeply. I love taking you.

My passion is equally met with your own. The wet warmth of your tongue swirls and builds with lust as I pull your hair tighter and press my lips harder against yours. With my other arm I pull your warm body tight against mine so you can feel how hard you make my cock. I know how much you wish to please me, to excite me. You've also learned how mutual those feelings are.

Many moments later I break our kiss, stare deeply, lovingly into your eyes and I tell you, "I love you." You chest is slightly heaving and with an exhaled breath you repeat back to me, "I love you, too."

Still holding you closely and staring deeply into your eyes, I say, "Tell me why you are here."

Your lips part a bit wider as your breathing becomes deeper and say to me, "Because you want to hurt me."

"Yes," I say.

"And tell me why I want to hurt."

The lust in your voice is intoxicating as you say to me, "It excites me when you hurt me. The pain excites me."

"Does it excite you that I want to hurt you?"

"Yes, very much."

"Why does that excite you?" I ask.

"Because I know you want to excite me and teach me. I love the way you hurt me. I know how much it pleases you when I am excited so I want to please you."

I am still holding in my arms and our eyes have remained intensely locked as I reply, "You are my most beloved treasure and nothing pleases me more than you trusting me to unlock and unleash your darkest lust."

"Now tell me, what do you become once you step through my door?"

Part of teaching you is having you reaffirm every step we take. Naming out loud what you understand is powerfully reinforcing to your journey.

Your breath becomes even deeper with lust as you look into my eyes and say, "I am your obedient slut and your slave."

"And at this moment, who am I?"

"You are my Master and my Teacher."

"And I am very proud to be your Master and Teacher."

Your smile grows with a deep satisfaction that feeds my soul.

I release you from my embrace and command you to strip while we are still in my front foyer.

You can hear the difference now in the tone of my voice. It is more commanding, and even a little colder. There will be less empathy now. You are here for pain, to learn more about how it excites you and I am here to dutifully hurt you; it is my duty, my responsibility to excite you.

Once you are standing naked in front of me (you know to leave your heels on), I command you to spread your legs, place your hands behind your neck and to clasp your fingers together. You quickly and eagerly obey.

I raise my hands to brush against both of your very erect nipples. Just the lightest touch makes your body literally tremble with lust and weakens your knees. You inhale sharply as brush them lightly but it's the anticipation of what is coming that begins to fuel your lust.

I look into your eyes and command you "Tell me to hurt your nipples and your tits."

Your chest is heaving more with lust. "Please hurt my nipples and my tits, Sir."

You used to have a very hard time asking for what you want. Now it has become natural. You've learned that there is no judgment.

I ask you, "How much do you mean that?"

"Oh, very much, Sir. Please hurt them."

I grasp each nipple between my thumb and index finger and begin to tightly pinch them.

In our time together, we've both learned just how much pain you really enjoy and can endure. And I am very happy and eager we keep testing those limits.

You inhale deeply and your head goes back a bit when I pinch and pull your nipples very hard, and then begin twisting them back and forth. I am not even remotely gentle.

"Does that excite you, my slut?"

"Oh yes, Sir."

"Tell me to hurt them harder."

I love making you realize that you are willing to beg for more.

"Oh, Sir. Yes, please. Pull them harder!"

Of course it is my duty to test your limits. I eagerly hurt you even more by pulling harder and twisting your nipples back and forth even more as your moans drive my lust. I pull your nipples upwards as if trying to lift you off the floor. The backs of your heels rise off the floor as I pull harder; your hands remain locked behind your neck. I then suddenly release your nipples and then use my right hand to slap your tits, one then the other, across your tortured nipples.

Your head drops to look into my eyes. Your mouth and eyes are opened wide more in shock than pain, though the pain is certainly a factor. With one hand I reach up and grab a handful of your beautiful long hair. I pull your hair down hard while then grasping your right nipple with my other hand and painfully pull and twist it back and forth. My eyes are locked with your wide blue eyes as the lust grows with every second that I am inflicting pain, pulling your hair and your nipple. I lean in and kiss you deeply to muffle your moan while I pull both even painfully harder!

While still kissing you and pulling a handful of your hair, I release your nipple and reach down to your cunt, my most prized possession of your body. I already know what I am going to find and am not disappointed when I easily thrust three fingers into your gushing fuck-hole. I fuck your cunt rapidly and hard with my three fingers as rivers of your juices flow down my hand and literally drip onto the marble floor.

The erotic sloshing sounds of how lustful you are echo off the walls and are the sweetest sounds to my ears.

I am forcefully thrusting upward and slapping your cunt as I keep thrusting my fingers in and out of your dripping wet hole. I love how the slapping sound resonates and mingles with the sloshing of your slick juices.

I break the kiss and growlingly demand to know, "Who owns your cunt?"

Your breath is ragged and your chest is heaving as you stare wildly into my eyes and say, "You do, Sir"

I love how you say it with conviction and I say to you "If you want me to hurt your cunt, be a good slut and tell me to hurt it."

Your referring to and saying the word "cunt" was probably one of the hardest thing for you to finally accept but, again, now you say it naturally and even eagerly, especially knowing what follows.

You're staring into the intense glare of my eyes as I listen to your lust filled voice say, "Please hurt my cunt, Sir."

Obliged to do so, I pull my glistening fingers out and raise them to your lips. You obediently open your mouth and I push my fingers. You begin swirling your tongue around my fingers tasting the juices of your lust.

"You love the taste of your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

I love feeding you the taste of your cunt.

I pull my fingers away, reach down and then grasp your cunt lips. They are very slick so I must grip them tightly before I can begin to pinch, pull and twist them. Again, I am not gentle as I pull on your cunt lips very vigorously, even savagely.

Alternately, I find your clit and you feel my fingers begin to pinch and pull very hard as I work diligently to bring pain to that very swollen little pleasure center. The endorphins work their magic and translate this erotic pain into the new pleasures that I have exposed to you. With each new level of pain that you submit yourself to, submitting to me, you reach new plateaus of pleasure and seek more. I am here to give you more.

I now let go of your hair and your clit and say to you, "Spread your legs as wide as you can and present your cunt to me if you want me to hurt it more."

There is no hesitation. You spread your legs even further apart, and as I've taught you, then tilt your hips forward to present your cunt to me.

"Now, tell me something you want!"

I love commanding you to ask for your pain, and you know it.

"Please slap my cunt, Sir."

She knows how much pleasure it get from slapping her wet cunt and splattering her juices across her thighs.

I commend her, "Good slut."

"Hard?" I ask.

She's learned, anticipates that I will ask her that and says, "yes, Sir."

I give her cunt one very hard upward slap, pause for a moment listening to her sharp inhale and then give her another. Her juices literally splatter, creating a splashing sound. I punish her cunt with five very hard upward slaps before reaching down with my hand to grip her cunt lips and pull upward hard to present them even more, which also exposes her clit.

Gripping her cunt and exposed clit while pulling tightly upward, I reward my slut with five hard downward slaps. As she groans through each one, she tosses her head back as I listen to each groan become deeper. She is still standing firmly with her legs spread wide, presenting her cunt to me, still holding her hands behind her neck. She wants desperately to please me and knows how much I enjoy hurting, punishing her cunt. She knows that punishing her cunt is not "punishment" because I have not told her she was being "punished." I am punishing her cunt simply to inflict pain to it. This is having fun.

The fifth slap is the hardest and her knees nearly buckle as she cries out. I then pull her body tightly against me, and kiss her deeply while rubbing and soothing her punished cunt. The heat of her lust and passion are searing. She is raging with lust from my brutality but deeply yearns for this care and kindness.

When I break our kiss, I look into her shining blue eyes and can see her submission and willing obedience to me.

"I love you," I say tenderly. "You are being a very good girl."

Her reward, my complimenting her, brings that wonderful smile to her face. She says, "thank you, Sir. I love you, too."

I release my embrace of her body and tell her, "You may lower her hands but keep her legs spread, like a good slut." I then slide open a cabinet drawer and pull out her collar and cuffs.

She obediently holds out her arms for me to attach a ringed thick black leather cuff to each wrist. I then kneel down and fasten cuffs to her ankles.

Then I say to her, "Tell what it means once a place this collar around your neck."

She is still breathing deeply from her experience, looks into my eyes and says, "It means that I am your slut and slave and my mind and body belong to you until you remove it. I am yours, Sir, to guide and teach through my pain."

She is well rehearsed and I say "good slut" and then add, "Are you ready?"

She simply says, "yes, Sir."

I step behind her as she uses her hands to lift her hair up and away from her neck. I place the ringed black leather color around her neck and fasten it.

I step in front of her and lightly kiss her lips. I hold my gaze into her eyes and say, "what is waiting for you downstairs?"

She draws in her breath and says, "More pain, Sir."

"And is that what you want?"

"Yes, Sir."

(to be continued?)