One Bed

Story Info
Imagining sharing a bed, a world away.
1k words
4.47
15.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaborative piece created with SiteNonSite. We had been working together on the last chapters of their series Oblivion & Doubt (if you haven't read anything by SNS give it a go!) we experimented with different styles, writing with the other coming in at points, writing on the same piece at the same time. The whole process was oddly erotic. This is one of those situations where we wrote in real time, one would barely finish a sentence before the other would start writing.

I hope you enjoy this erotic chaos as much as we did.


My sheets are white linen. The duvet is thick, and I have a pile of pillows.

My sheets are pale blue, 1000 thread count cotton. I love a pile of pillows, my bed has a fitted sheet only, I like being naked on the sheets and the crisp air embracing my body.

I've undressed, my fingers are wet. My head is foggy, almost a headache - but not painful. Sleep will come fast for me. My breathing is deep and slow.

I feel that ball of energy moving through me, as my fingers glide between wet lips. Following a long route, from clit to deep within. I imagine your fingers penetrating me.

I'm imagining our beds are one bed. That you are next to me. We're not touching, but I can hear your bare skin moving against the sheets.

Soft panting. Slight movements, the feeling of someone moving on the bed beside me, replicating thrusts.

We have to be quiet, so we aren't caught. They are nearby, I'm trying not to gasp.

Your words cause a torrent to flow between my legs. Bitten lips, thrusting hips, sticky fingers.

I reach out my free hand and find your fingers. I can hear the small sounds of your mouth, your lips parting, your tongue touching your teeth and pulling away. A heavy breath out.

I want you, I want to hear the sounds of your wet fingers pumping in and out. I can hear the squelching sounds my body and fingers are making. I imagine the sounds of Forty Part Motet surrounding us, feeling, vibrating, hitting us in different places.

I'm making wet sounds that feel thunderous, I'm so afraid they'll hear, that we'll have to stop. You take my hand in yours and squeeze.

I can't let go, I want this for us both, to take you over the edge with me. The panting is lost in the wet sounds.

I feel you move your mouth to my ear.

"Please."

You're pulling my hand between your legs, pushing my fingers under yours, you are so wet.

I take my free hand to feel your wetness, fingers covered in my moisture. Running circles around your clit and over your cunt. I want to have a part of me in you.

I trap your hand under mine, pushing your fingers into me, as you push mine into you.

Thrusting into each other's hands, hand in hand, moisture dampening the clean sheets. Less clean from dirty thoughts.

I want your mouth so badly, your lips are so close.

I face you, nearly touching your ear with my lips, hot breath penetrating your space, a nibbled lobe, trailing along your jaw.

Your fingers feel so good. Your mouth, the soft wet sounds.

Your lips wrapped around my fingers, an embrace of sorts, pulling me further into your depths, a siren's call, happily wrecking against your clit.

I'm lifting my ass, begging with every movement, every tiny utterance. Your mouth on my neck, I want it so bad. I don't care if we are caught, it's all I want.

Pushing two fingers in, holding you like a bowling ball, pinky and index pressing towards your ass, middle fingers gripping from the inside, slipping in and out, no purchase, no friction, thumb pressed against your clit.

I spread wide for you, I lift my ass off the bed, legs wide, knees bent, feet pressing into the mattress, belly rigid with need.

My mouth, trailing kisses down your neck, the clavicles pointing, guiding me down to your breasts, I take a nipple in my mouth sucking pulling, a little nip to hear you grunt.

My fingers slip out of you as you move down. I lift them to my breast, to your wet lips. I press for entrance.

I open my mouth wider, I taste myself on your fingers. Sucking on fingers and the nipple between.

Your fingers are pumping in and out, I'm holding my breath trying not to call out.

Your hips are thrusting faster. I feel your body clench below me, I suck both nipples, alternating, little bites. A jolt of the body stirring below me, like the ocean waves rolling, crashing into my palm.

My hands are in your hair, I'm holding you tight, making fists. I can't control myself.

Push me down, push me further down to suck your clit and taste you, the tang, the sweet, the taste of a woman, the softness of your clit between my lips, my fingers still pumping.

I'm going to cum. I've wanted this for so long, to feel your lips against mine, I've dreamed of your tongue. I remember the first time you stuck it out at me, in front of everyone. You were being playful, but I blushed scarlet, and you saw. From then on you teased me with it, showing it to me. Drawing it out of your mouth slow, like a gift, then drawing it back in through your pursed lips, like a promise.

Sucking, flicking, I want to give it all to you. I wrap my tongue around your clit, sucking like wine tasting, letting the air rush over the surface to get the aroma rolling around the mouth before the taste, rolling ahhs.

It feels so good, I feel myself flooding your mouth.

I take my fingers out, and circle your ring, pressing my tongue between your lips, pressing my finger into your ass. Last quivers.

"What are you two doing?" The voice is groggy, confused.

I feel you flinch, but I don't care, I hold you to me. Nothing else matters.

Hearts pounding. Thunderous like a ship crashing against a cliff, wrecked by the siren's call.