All Comments on 'One Big Step with My Wife'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Naughty naughty

The old..."I was so drunk last night I don't remember what I did." So, let's go to the video! It's always fun when a normally reserved wife gets to cut loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now my ex-wife

tries to tell me how to dress.... but I never read the letters, nor do I ever write back, I simple ignore all contact with her and have found a new life as a monk.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I am beginning to appreciate your stories.

They are well written and fantasies. They are entertaining and amusing. You are not pretentious, or preaching a life style. I don't think many married guys could handle these situations, let alone set them up, but the stories do belong in this category and are examples of the type of story that used to be prevalent here years ago. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and post.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
like it

the 'so drunk cant remember' is a little 'rapey' for me.

(ha ha look who's saying that!)

you know what would be SO MUCH FUN ?

if her 'can't remember' story became less clear.

ie; she 'remembers' something accidently (she mentions something she shouldn't have remembered as a 'slip')

not so much a cuckold tale...and I'm ok with that (as I'm sure the haters of such are)

label? if needed, more of a wife degradation? I mean that with a smile. :)

if anything...turn on that raunchy faucet! ass to mouth.....etc etc etc

really go down to dirty skanky town!

and as super hot wife writhes about in a swamp of depravation and abuse

…..was that, just for a second, a momentary gleam of lucidity in her eye?......

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Excellent Erotic IR Hotwife Tale

Fuck scenes aren't 1/100th as erotic as what leads up to them. Your story is great and if harddaysknignt says a IR cuckold tale is great, it really is. Keep up the great work. Love the movie scene.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
@anon Re:interracial

Stop whining over where the story should be. 1. It's about a wife enjoying other men, therefore LW is correct. 2. It's up to the author to decide where they want it. 3. Are you too dumb to have read the story tags where it clearly says "black man." You sound like a little bitch because you had to read a story that had a black man in it. Did your tiny peepee go limp when that happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This sure brings back the memories

.of .my wife and I the first time to an adult theater,,, You painted the picture right on. thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hubbyhw says it's a IR hot wife tale?

Then why isn't it in IR? Sick and tired of every category being thrown into LW. If I want to read IR I'll go to IR. So fuck off you bastards who claim anything should belong here. 1* for this hotwife IR slime.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Love the story

Love dark theatres where i’m The center of attention xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annette

At your age you definitely need a dark theatre to get any action for your diseased old hole. I think the cuck hubbyhw might be mr. Bishop.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
One Big Step

Debbie is my kind of wife/slut. A cunt/throat is a terrible thing to waste. I think the LW category is correct since Debbie loves her hubby and follows his suggestion. The IR aspect is just extra luff, a common writer.'s tool. I love the inane anonymous rants. Please, give us more of Debbie; perhaps an IR gang-bang will excite hubby? 4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great wife

Love how she’s to scared to resist what the blackmen want. A little firmer persuading and she spreads like butter. It’s only a matter of time till there are a few and the husband won’t have a say in what happens to her. He’ll only be able to stand back and watch as they use her and she accepts her place. It’s what Hubbie wants to happen.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
I WANT .....

I want my wife to loosen up and bring a nice black gentleman home for us to enjoy

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You got Tedious Shadow, the Whore, Hubby, and bitch 27th, liking this shit. You're still a noted POS ir writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. Would like to see it develope more. Plenty of opportunity for Debbie to bend to the will of her Black lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

these stories would be better if the wife wasnt pissed out of their mind and was doing it because they where being forced to a degree otherwise they come across as piss heads or whores or both. there is nothing good to be said about the husbands that is trying to get his wife fucked or whatever probably against her will by a stranger weird indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love these type of stories, more plz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous