One Button

Story Info
Only a button stands in the way of a lifetime of change.
1.5k words
4.33
4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Button

All in this story are well beyond the age of 18 years. There is some incest in this story. This behavior or life style is not condoned or endorsed by the author.

Sometime the smallest things can stand in our way to be truly happy. Seeing what is holding you back is the first step of navigating the road ahead. Unbuttoning that one button can free all of the obstacles to true happiness and love. It did for these two!

____________________________________________________________________________

My name is Amber and my dad is Ted. We have been together...well since I was born. Together as a family I mean. My mother left when I was only two years old. Not cut out to be a mother I guess.

My dad and I have always been very casual about how we dress at home. When no one is around, most of the time, I am in panties and my dad is in his box shorts and a tee shirt. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. Nothing nasty, just how we are.

This summer I decided I would head home during the college summer break. Dad has been home alone while I have been at school. I just recently turned twenty and have a side of me that is starting to ooze out of my personality.

I have always been an easy going person, recently I have discovered I have a playful side. Better late than never I suppose.

For the first few days back home, I got back into the habit of wearing panties and a tee shirt around the house. Dad still wears boxers, but I noticed he now has a different style. The new boxers have a fly opening in the front that closes with one button.

Growing up I have not been much for boys. Now with two years of collage behind me, I still am not dating or seeing anyone. I guess I have always been a daddy's girl.

A few days ago after dinner my dad fell asleep on the couch watching TV. Sitting next to him, I noticed these new boxers and the single button fly. I am not sure what I was thinking but the bulge behind that button was pretty big. Keep in mind, I have never seen a dick before.

Sitting on the couch I wondered what would happen if I unbuttoned that fly. So I did. Part of the bulge moved and a lot of skin started to show through the slit. My new playful nature wanted to see more. Dad, still sound asleep moved just a bit, repositioning himself. This caused the fly to open more.

For the first time ever, I have now seen a man's dick, clearly half of the head and some of the shaft. WOW! I couldn't resist, I wanted to see the whole thing. So I took one finger and hooked my dad's dick and pull it out. It was larger than I thought one would be. It must have been seven or eight inches long and as big around as a small juice glass. The head was broader and larger than the shaft. It really looked good.

Since I was seeing my dad's dick not hard, I wondered how much bigger it would get when it was hard.

Playful again...well let's see. I decided that I would try to make it grow and get hard. The skin was smooth to the touch and it reminded me of what I like to do when I get horny. I wet my finger with my spit and rub ever so gently my nipples. It drives me crazy. That usually ends up me fingering myself to an orgasm. Not too bad for a girl that has never had a guy.

So here we go. I take one finger, spit on it, and start to gently touch the end of my dad's dick, right where the pee hole is. More spit and small circles and its starting to wake up. Oh my, It's getting bigger, what have I done. If my dad wakes up and finds his dick out of his shorts with me playing with it, what will he think?

I have come to far now. I keep circling with a wet finger. It's really big now and very hard. Now what? Since I have crossed a line between father and daughter, here goes nothing. I slid down from the couch and get on my knees next to where my dad's dick is. It's so big. How could that ever fit into a women's pussy if he were to have sex?

On my knees I decide my new playful side is going to do something I would never imagine. I lean over and kiss the head of his dick. It smelled good. I licked the end, and now with more spit, I opened my lips wide and took the whole head into my mouth. What a feeling. With the head of this monster in my mouth, I put my small hand and slender fingers around the shaft. My fingers only went half way around it.

My dad still asleep, I stared to stoke his dick with as much of it in my mouth that would fit. There was a slippery fluid coming from the tip that tasted really good. I loved all of this. I loved it so much that my panties were almost soaked with my own juices.

Keep going can't stop now. I keep up what I am doing suddenly my sleeping dad begins to moan. I may have really crossed the line now. What if he wakes up? Well I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

My dad put his hand on top of my head and said to me "That feels so good." It startled me. I jumped back...I am so sorry dad. I was just messing around and got carried away. My dad now eyes open said to me, I wondered when we would ever get to this place. He sat up with his hard on sticking trough the opening of those boxers.

He kissed me like no one ever had. He stood up, took my hand and we walked to his bedroom. Without saying a word he laid me down on the big, soft bed, slid my now soaked panties off. Took my shirt off and said to me, I have waited for you forever. Do you want to make love with me?

Looking at the only man I have ever trusted, I said yes. With that. He removed his boxers and his shirt. For the first time in my life I was naked in a bed with a man, about to do something I have never done.

We kissed and kissed, my dad taking time to play with me. Playing with my breasts, sucking my nipples. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and buried his face into my soaked pussy, and with that I had my first orgasm from someone other than myself. We played and played.

Finally the time had come. My dad said are you ready to make love? I had a thousand things going through my mind. I was a virgin, it's going to hurt? I'm not on birth control, am I going to get pregnant? His size, how can that big dick fit inside of me? The last thought, ITS MY DAD I AM GOING TO FUCK.

I looked my dad into his eyes, and told him I was still a virgin, I was afraid it would hurt. But, yes I wanted this, I wanted HIM. He said he would make it the best he could for me. With that, the man I grew up with. My best friend. The man that bandaged my knee when I fell off of my bike fifteen years ago and on and on was going to take me.

He positioned himself over me, held my hand, placed his dick at my pussy's opening and slowly, ever so slowly pushed his way into me. A pop, a wince by me and squeezing my dad's hand and my virginity belonged to the only man I have ever loved. Are you OK he said. I shook my head yes.

That big dick over the next twenty minutes made me a believer in big dicks. My dad made love to me. He playfully fucked me. And at the end he gave me a choice of where his semen would go. I choose deep inside of me. He filled me so full, some of it came out of me the next day. A reminder of the day before and my love for him.

Afterwards we lay there father and daughter full of love, and in love. Having connected in what the world would say is wrong. But for us, was and is so right. I love you daddy!

We now make love and fuck many times a week. My pussy can't imagine having a smaller cock in it. I'm on birth control now and love when my dad fills me up with his sticky cum.

Oh by the way, he told me much later...he was never asleep on that couch.