All Comments on 'One Day in September'

by teddy2horse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still

There are still others, out there, planning for more. They cannot be negotiated with or bought off with the gift of a country or two. They believe that their god compels them to conquer the world and that the end justifies the means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

do we pussy foot around with people like that instead of dropping low yield atomic bombs on the whole area to send a message like we did to the Japs ? Afganistans mountains would hold in the radiation very nicely . But we dont have the balls to actually do something besides talk a good game , using our soldiers overseas for over 10 years against a people who dont even have an air force or a single tank . Pathetic . War is a lot like sports in the sense that if your not there to win , you best not bother to be there at all .

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
NO

We should not thank them. People do not realize that there are millions of muslims that want to do us harm. It is not hundreds or thousands, it is millions. Our government bowing to other nations is not going to help. The president is especially tolerant. He is probably one too. If you look closely into his background, it does not look good. They also do not want to admit to the public that they are coming across our southern border. They are. Why won't they build a fence to protect American lives? Soon the drug war will cross into the U.S. It's not in Columbia anymore. Our government does not care about us, they have not for a long time. If some of the politicians lost a finger or two along the way, they might remember who they work for. At this point that might be the only way to fix it.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
George Bush is the only Pacific Theater Pilot to survive ditching or being shot down all others were killed; captured and killed by WWII's end. Why?

t2h,

Why? coincidence or God-incidence.

His son said three words as President, "bring it on". Me, I know the price of freedom is buried in the ground, in our soul, in every fiber every atom of our being. "Bring it on".

Thank you for sharing your story of another paying of the price of freedom on Lit.

x

PS: How many signers of the "Declaration of Independence" survived the War and not, buried in the ground?

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Locked & Loaded

....waiting for "Boots & Saddles!"

x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous