One day with Sister-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
Movies are so vulgar these days.
1.1k words
3.8
31k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inquired, "So, how should we pass the time?"

I replied in my brain - by sucking your lips. I couldn't help but wish I could just kiss her lips once, savoring their meaty and succulent allure. But I quickly dismissed such thoughts.

I suggested, "Vincent mentioned watching a movie. Do you want to go out?"

I hoped for a positive response, as it would mean she'd sit behind me on the bike, bringing us closer together.

She responded, "What movie options do we have?"

I checked my phone, "Let's see... There's 'Wasp: Orgasmania.'"

At that time, Hollywood studios were producing a lot of R-rated content.

She seemed unsure and a little uncomfortable with the selection.

I quickly added, "Oh, and there's another Marvel movie, 'Captain Marvel: Secret Slut Warrior.'"

She replied, "Is there anything else that's worth watching?"

I shook my head and said, "Like there's a DC movie - Dominant Wonder Woman... No, you're right. Those movie titles are indeed too much for you."

She agreed, "Yes, it's disappointing how movies have become so vulgar these days. I don't watch them anymore."

She then asked, "But do you still follow Marvel and DC?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm a big fan of superhero movies. I keep up with all the latest releases."

Curious, she asked, "What about the overuse of vulgarity in those movies?"

Before I could respond, she added, "But you're a boy. Boys love that kind of stuff, right?"

I tried to steer the conversation away, "Well, some movies do have excessive content, but they still have great storytelling like before."

She chuckled, teasingly saying, "Oh, so you're making excuses to watch your favorite Marvel heroines doing things you want to see."

I tried to defend myself, "No, that's not true. There's a genuine plot and character development in those movies."

She questioned me further, "So tell me, what exactly happened in the film that broke Avatar's record and made over 4 billion dollars?"

I replied, "Black Widow - Wet Skin was truly a masterpiece. It has an incredible rating of 9.2 on IMDB, and surprisingly, women made a significant contribution to its box office success."

She seemed skeptical, "You must be making that up."

I assured her, "I'm not. You can check it on the internet if you want."

She replied, "I'm not interested in watching it."

I clarified, "I'm not suggesting you watch it. It's just a fact."

She said, "Okay."

I repeated, "Okay."

After a moment, her curiosity got the better of her, "But what was so good about that movie that it scored higher than The Dark Knight? Tell me the plot."

I teased cautiously, not wanting to anger her again, "Seems like someone is curious."

She replied, "Listening is better than watching."

I said, "Alright then. The main plot revolves around Yelena going rogue. She manages to transform the Time Stone into a..."

I hesitated, realizing it might not be appropriate to say in front of her.

Curiosity got the better of her again, "Into what?"

I warned her, "It involves R-Rated language when I describe the story. Are you okay with that?"

She replied, "You've already mentioned movies like Orgasmania and Slut Warrior. Just tell me the plot, I am genuinely curious."

I proceeded, "Alright. So, she turns the Time Stone into a vibrator."

I could see Kylie feeling a bit awkward, but she didn't want to show it.

I continued, "After that, she magically fixes it in Natasha's vagina, and every time Natasha orgasms, she gets transported into a different time. Meanwhile, Yelena begins to kill everyone Natasha cares about."

She responded, "That's some weird stuff, but the concept feels fresh."

I agreed, "Yeah, and at one point, Natasha feels so weak, she couldn't even walk, after experiencing 69 orgasms back to back."

She nodded, seeming to relate to the idea, "69 is a lot. I mean anything more than 20..."

Realizing the conversation was taking a strange turn, she quickly changed the topic, "So, yeah, I think we should watch a movie today."

I gave her a slight warning, "It's gonna be R-Rated."

She replied, "I'm not an idiot. I know. I haven't been to theatres in a while. Let's watch it. Which one is getting the best reviews?"

I felt excited because I was always crazy about movies, and watching an R-Rated movie with Kylie was a dream come true.

I replied, "Well, apart from Marvel and DC, there is a Mission Impossible Spinoff - Ilsa's Vulva. And a HIMYM Spinoff - How I Fucked My Sister."

She reacted with shock, "That's incest. God, what has our world come to? What else is there?"

I continued, "There's also a raunchy comedy sequel starring Jennifer Lawrence and Millie Bobby Brown - No Hard Nipples. But the one with the best reviews is Wasp: Orgasmania."

She decided, "Okay, give me your phone. I will book the tickets."

I protested, "It's alright. I have enough. Let me pay."

But she insisted, "I am elder to you. I should."

As she walked towards me, I replied, "That's not a rule."

Determined, she stood in front of me and said, "Patrick, I am ordering you."

She stood barely inches away from me, but surprisingly, she didn't seem to feel awkward. Her focus was on my phone, but my attention was fixated on the fact that I was so close to her body for the first time.

"I'm sorry, Kylie. I could obey any of your orders, but not this one," I said, holding the phone up in the air, just out of her reach.

Kylie tried to stretch her hand to reach the phone, but she couldn't quite get it. In that moment, I caught a tiny glimpse of the deep valley between her mountain-like breasts, and I was grateful for this unexpected sight. The soft slope of her cleavage beckoned, inviting my gaze to explore further.

"Patrick, bring it down," she said, jumping up in an attempt to take the phone from my hand.

As Kylie reached for my phone, she made a playful attempt to grab it from my hand. As she jumped up, her large breasts bounced up and down in a mesmerizing dance. The motion seemed almost hypnotic, drawing my eyes to the gentle sway of her ample bosom.

Her floral dress, though loose and modest, could not contain the natural movement of her breasts. The fabric stretched and molded around the soft curves of her chest with each bounce, teasingly revealing more of her enticing cleavage.

Finally, she managed to catch hold of the phone. "Okay, you won," I said, pretending to be defeated.

But in reality, I felt like I was the one who had won. Now it was time to watch some nudity on the big screen with my sister-in-law.