One Drink too Many

Story Info
Gay sex with a friendly stranger.
1.6k words
4.28
9.5k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

I woke in my hotel room. Naked, sweaty and uncovered. I felt my cock was erect without looking at it. My seven inch shaved cock and balls always pleased me.

As my head cleared I was on one side of the kingsize bed. I always requested a king when I stayed in hotels just in case I had company.

I travel a lot for work. I live in a wealthy north shore suburb of Chicago. I'm married to my college girlfriend. She is very successful in her business. She too is often traveling for work. She makes double what I make and because of that we live very well.

My wife lost interest in sex. Her career and the money she earns, supports the life style she demands. Large house, premium automobiles and expensive clothes are her measure of success. Sex was an occasional afterthought.

Me, I'm a more simple guy. Sure a nice house, car and clothes are fine, but I love sex. Sex is mostly in the rear view with my wife. On occasion she might have sex with me but she clearly doesn't enjoy it. She goes through the motions but that is it.

Traveling for work allows me to engage in the sex life I've always needed. In the past I'd slept with women. They were always needy for something. Hookers are sex workers. They just did what was asked for the money. Now my story continues.

I looked to my left. A sandy haired man was in my bed. His fit body was covered to his waist line. His back was clearly muscular. I thought to myself who is he?

I got out of bed and headed directly to the bathroom. Walking back to bed I see this muscular handsome man. My walking caused him to awaken. A smile came across his face. I then realized it was the younger man who was the hotel bartender.

We greeted each other. I said sorry I'd forgotten his name. He chuckled saying his name was Bill. As he got out of bed I saw this naked Adonis before me. Unable to control my cock I had an incredibly hardon that started dripping precum. Then Bill walked into the bathroom.

It was early but I had an 8:30 am meeting, fortunately it was in one of the hotel's meeting rooms. I had time so I sat on the bed waiting for Bill to finish in the bathroom. As he walked back into the room I mentioned that I was a bit fuzzy about last night.

Bill said I'd arrived at the bar about 9:00 pm. I took an end seat so I could see everyone coming and going from the bar. I'd ordered a double Manhattan then another. On an empty stomach I was definitely tipsy. Bill said that on Sundays the bar closes at 11:00 pm. At closing time Bill shutdown the register, cleaned up the bar and then he walked me to my room.

Apparently Bill walked me into my room and helped me into bed. Bill felt he should stay just in case I needed help. Bill stripped me naked and got me into bed. He too stripped and got into bed. It was probably 11:45 pm or later when I fell asleep.

As he returned from the bathroom I studied the body of this young man. I guessed his age at thirty five to forty years old. His body was perfectly symmetrical in every way. His chest, abs and legs complimented his broad shoulders and incredible ass.

I asked again why he stayed the night with me. Again he said he wanted to make sure I was alright adding that I looked very much like his older brother. Thinking that we were about the same height and weight with a similar physical appearance I understood.

I asked if he was married, no. Asked if he had a girlfriend or boyfriend again the answer was no. Bill said he was recently dropped by a boyfriend of several years when his friend moved from Miami to California. I smiled thinking my stay here might be about to get very interesting.

Bill showered first, then me. As he dressed I asked if he was working today? He answered yes adding that the bar closes at midnight during the week. I asked if he'd mind my stopping by for a cocktail this evening he said he'd hope that I would do exactly that.

My day was busy with meetings and sales calls in and around Miami. I had dinner with coworkers at a restaurant near the hotel where we all were staying. We said good night as they left for their rooms. They needed to call home and chat with husbands, wives and children. It was almost 9:30 pm when I got to my room. I showered put on shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops and headed to the bar.

Bill smiled as I entered the bar. Bill was required to wear black pants and a collared black polo shirt with the hotel logo. His shirt was about one size too small so it hugged his physique perfectly. I ordered a Manhattan which he promptly delivered to me. We chatted about my day and his, then he was back to work.

With the approaching midnight the bar was almost empty. Bill was busy cleaning up and said "last call". No one responded so he dimmed the lights, closed the register and finally when everyone except me had left he said he was locking up for the night.

I asked if he'd like to join me in my room for a nightcap, he smiled and said yes. He headed to the office to secure the cash and credit card documents, saying he'd be at my room in ten minutes. Taking the elevator I entered my room to take a quick shower. Finishing quickly I heard a knock at my door.

There stood Bill with a bottle of chilled white wine two glasses and an ice bucket. He'd changed from his work clothes to shorts and a tight tee and entered barefoot.

I was slightly embarrassed as I had only a towel on when he knocked. After my door closed Bill walked to the table placing the wine, glasses and bucket there. Walking back to me he pulled off his tee shirt, unzipped his shorts and as they fell to the floor his exceptionally large cock and ball looked beautiful.

Dropping my towel my erection was visible as were my balls tight within my avacado ball sack.

Only one bulb in the bedside lamp was lit. The room was cool and comfortable as I laid down in bed. Bill laided down next to me. We both focused on the ceiling for the first few moments.

Bill gently asked my age? I was honest saying sixty-five. He rose up on his elbows looked over at me and said I thought you were fifty!

Now face to face naked I began feeling his firm body. Bill responded by making his body fully available while he began touching me. Bill said your body is surely not that of a sixty-five year old.

We both moved closer and kissed first gently then with passion. Rolling on to his back I first touched then licked his cock. I then took his enormous cock into my mouth. I positioned myself so I was between his legs sucking.

His pink and purple cock head was oozing precum. I began sucking more my head bobing up and down. Faster and faster I sucked, looking up I saw his chest turning red with excitement and pleasure. His body heaved upwards and I knew the moment was near.

His orgasam occured as his cock repeatedly shot semen into my mouth. A copious amount filled my mouth, closing my mouth I slid up face to face with Bill. I kissed him and shared his semen with him. We both delighted in the pleasure we were experiencing.

Resting now face to face Bill told me this was one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had. I said the pleasure was all mine. I said I have a meeting at 10:30 am tomorrow morning, so we have a lot more playtime. He told me to get on my knees which I did immediately. His cock a nine inch monster was rock hard. He asked me to blow him again. Smiling I went all in, licking, tea bagging and sucking his brains out. A few minutes later he exploded in my mouth again. I lapped up every drop.

Pulling me to my feet he asked me what I'd enjoy. I sheepishly admitted I am totally into anal. Top or bottom? I said, I only do bareback. I told him that this night I'll do something else if Bill agreed.

I told Bill to lay on his stomach on the bed. I spread his muscular ass and started licking, and kissing as he looked over his shoulder. I mounted him and used his ass crack to masturbate. Bill continued watching as my pace increased. As my orgasm hit sperm shot out of me and onto his ass and back. Saying don't move I licked and ate my own sperm.

I crawled up next to Bill I felt exhausted. Bill to said he was tired and he will take a shower and go home. We showered together and dried off, he dressed I didn't. Walking him to the door we shook hands as he said we would be having an anal party at his place tomorrow night.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers