One Drink too Many Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing a bisexual adventure.
1.4k words
3.97
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I woke up opened my eyes and looked around the now brightly lit bedroom of my new friend Bill. I felt tired and sweaty and needed to pee. Getting up I walked to the spa like bathroom. The bedroom door was closed and Bill was not in the room.

I needed a shower so I got in and let the water rush warmly over me. I noticed a fresh toothbrush, toothpaste, razor and towel had been left with a note saying help yourself.

In the shower I shaved, including my cock and balls, finished and dried off. There were no clothes in the bath or bedroom so thinking about last night I stripped the bed and got an erection.

Bundling the sheet and pillow cases I walked out of the bedroom. It was already 10:00 am, how was I going to get to the hotel to check out by noon? I left the sheet and cases in a pile in the bedroom, opened the door and headed to the kitchen.

I walked into the open concept kitchen, not the usual hospital white but dark blue lower cabinets with a medium blue colored uppers. High end appliances and white quartz countertops completed the design.

Bill dressed in a tiny black bikini, was sipping coffee on a kitchen stool. His magnificent body on full display. He smiled as I reached him, he stood and to my surprise kissed me in a very passionate way. I retrieved my shorts and I joined him for coffee, he asked if I was hungry? Saying yes he made oatmeal and fruit for our breakfast. Now comes the hard part.

After breakfast I got completely dressed and I asked if he could drive me to the hotel so I could check out before noon. A few minutes later we were in the car. Arriving at the Hilton I cleared my room and checked out.

Back in the car Bill said he knew my wife Nancy was not returning until late Friday evening. He asked if I could stay a few more days? Thinking I'd really like that I grabbed my phone and called my wife.

We spoke and I said I'm going to stay in Miami a few more days to work on my tan and enjoy the nice weather. She said sure, but do pick me up at O'Hare on Friday evening. I agreed, I then called my boss to say I'd be taking the rest of the week off, now I'm now free until Friday evening.

Returning to Bill in the car we went to Bill's condo. It was now 1:00 pm the sun was bright overhead. We put my things in the second bedroom. I was very relaxed to be free to enjoy the next few days in Florida.

Bill, how about we get some sun? Grabbing two waters we went out on the deck that circled the entire building. Now naked we each reclined on a chaise lounge chair. I love having a full body tan, as did Bill. Our lounge chairs were side by side as we were bathed in the sun. we were on our chests sunning our backs as I asked what time was Bill going to work?

I'll be leaving at 5:00 pm for work he said, adding he would be home after midnight. Turning over my eyes were glued to his body. After several hours we'd had enough sun. We showered together and I couldn't keep my hands off him. We both looked very tan. Bill dressed for work, I dressed as he left for the evening. I asked how to get back into the building as I was going out to eat dinner later. Handing me a key fob he was off.

I walked into a bar called The Manor. I completely missed the flag over the door, but as soon as I entered the bar restaurant I realized it was a gay bar. Wow, such a good looking crowd of mostly men, a few shemales and a few women. Thinking this was a very cool place, I took a seat at the bar.

To my left several gay couples talking and laughing, to my right mixed gay and lesbian couples. The shirtless handsome bartender asked and I requested a Manhattan on the rocks. Looking around the small room there were four men playing cards, several tables for two occupied by couples. There were several groups of men, one group of very fit and muscular shirtless guys were chatting near by me.

My drink arrived and I was asked about food. Many people were eating pub grub. I ordered the pulled pork sliders and fries. When my food arrived the seat next to me became vacant. One of the men from the shirtless group walked over, stood at the vacant chair and introduced himself as Jeffrey. Jeffrey was handsome, very fit, muscular and definitely close in age to me. His unbuttoned tight jeans revealed a significant bulge and the zipper was about one third down.

Jeffrey and I talked a long time. He was amazingly sixty years old, he looked much younger. We discussed the usual where are you from? Occupation, marital status, home towns and more. I was pacing myself not drinking too much, nor did Jeffrey. He'd been married, has two adult kids who disowned him when he left the family.

We got on to the subject of sexuality and sex. I explained as did he saying he understood my bisexuality but said he'd always been gay but got married had kids and lived the suburban life style until he couldn't go on.

We talked quite a long time, glancing at the clock it was 11:30 pm. I told my new acquaintance that I needed to get back to my friend's condo. Jeffrey wrote his cellphone number on a bar napkin, saying he's retired and has lots of free time. I asked if he might be free tomorrow around noon? He said yes, he grabbed a tee shirt from a coat hook, smiled and left.

I told Bill about my evening when we both returned after midnight. He said he's somewhat of a regular at The Manor. After describing Jeffrey Bill recalled meeting him and talking with him there. Asking if he'd mind I said I'd like to get together with Jeffrey tomorrow. Bill said that's fine with him and it was okay to have him over to the condo if I'd like.

Next day and a phone call later Jeffrey arrived at Bill's. We were going to a section of South Beach that is clothing optional. We arrived at Haulover beach, gathering our things we picked a spot and got naked. Jeffrey said to call him Jeff and he could call me Dan.

We swam and enjoyed the sun for hours together. Jeff's body was incredible for his age and he knew it. He walked all around letting both men and women enjoy the sight of his muscles and seven plus inch flaccid cock. After four hours it was approaching 5:00 pm and it was time to go.

Jeff dropped me off asking if I'd be at the bar tonight? I said most likely I would be there. Joining Bill in the condo my skin was burned from the sun. He said he decided to take the evening off and that we'd go to dinner together.

We settled on The Manor because I wanted Bill to meet Jeff. We took a table and ordered drinks from the most attractive shemale I have ever seen. Half an hour later Jeff arrived, recognizing Bill and I he walked directly over. Speaking with Bill Jeff remembered meeting him before.

Jeff joined us we all ate a light dinner. I picked up the check because of how nice they both had been to me. Bill surprised me by saying your place or mine? We headed to the parking lot and then on to Bill's condo.

Naked at Bill's we headed for the bedroom. Three men, three hard cocks every possible sexual connection men could make happened. Lovemaking, oral, anal sex toys and more. When it was over the sheet was soaked with sweat semen and sperm. What a night! Three on three anal, phenomenal as was three on three blow jobs.

We were all exhausted I was red from the sun and sex as was Jeff. Bill was first to fall asleep, I was last thinking I better start planning my return to cold and windy Chicago.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers