All Comments on 'One Good Reason'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do so many of these stories end before the actual sex scenes take place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You always write the best sexual tease stories that leave the reader worked up and hanging and I couldn’t be happier to read them. Thanks.

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 1 year agoAuthor

Many of these stories end before the actual sex scenes because it's mind control fetish porn--the mind control is the core of it, not the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful buildup and conclusion. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh, never thought of it like that. I always considered the sex scene to be the final extension of the mind control. As though establishing the full control the person now held over them.

GlassOGlassOover 1 year ago

I think many of you who are criticizing Jukebox over ending his stories too soon are missing the point of what's erotic about them. It's not the sex...it's the hypnotic build up...which in this story, is so exquisitely done. Using desire as a focus to entrance this woman...that's the most erotic part of the story and this is a prime example of doing it so well.

The sex that would follow...that would almost be anti-climatic to the hypnotic seduction we witnessed.

Fantastic story, among my favorites for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous