One Good Turn Deserves Another

Story Info
Jesse and Ellie help a lady with her heavy load.
1.1k words
4.26
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse and Ellie were down at the shopping centre when they saw her. They were on a break from lectures, sitting on the wall by WH Smith when along came an older lady in her sixties, waddling along carrying two heavy shopping bags. Jesse and Ellie's mouth dropped open. They looked at each other and turned and stared at the lady, for she had the biggest breasts that the girls had ever seen in their life. They were the size of sagging beach balls and hung down around her waist heavily like an extra pair of shopping bags.

As she passed them, she stopped for a breather and Jesse and Ellie said hello. Wasn't it a nice day? Yes, but too warm. Did she need a hand? Why that would be so kind! So Jesse and Ellie jumped down, picked up the lady's heavy bags and walked along with them beside her.

Were they students? Yes! It was their first year? How were they getting on? A little homesick? That was a shame but the lady said she was sure it would pass. We all need a kindly word sometimes, don't we! The girls told the lady about the hockey club and the volunteering they did at the animal sanctuary and about the Fresher's Ball. And the lady said how wonderful it must be to be young, as she puffed and wheezed along. Well, here they were, at her house. Would they like to come in? For a cup of tea? Was she sure? It was the least she could do after they'd been so helpful!

And so, a few minutes later, the girls found themselves perched on the edge a chintz sofa, eyes the size of saucers as they watched the lady stooping in front of them and laying out a tea set on the low table. She glanced up and noticed them staring. She didn't mind, she said, she was used to it.

The girls apologised. It's just that they had never seen a woman who was so, well, 'large' before. She understood, she said. She knew she must make an unusual sight. She paused as she poured tea and then she asked if they had any questions. They came thick and fast. Were they very heavy? Yes! Did she mind them being so big? Sometimes. Did people stare? All the time! What sort of bra did she wear?

The lady put down the teapot and asked them if they would like to see it. The girls nodded quickly. Budge up then! The lady puffed away as she edged round the coffee table and lowered herself onto the sofa between them. She crossed over her arms in front of her and peeled her jumper up and over her head. Jesse and Ellie couldn't help gasping out loud. Her bra was simply enormous. Yes, it was specially made for her. What size was she actually? What size? 44K. 44K! Oh my God! The girls squealed. 44K! That's absolutely massive! The lady showed them the broad shoulder straps, with their own padding. She showed them the double thickness netting and the reinforcement at the front. What does it feel like? Thick and heavy. Would they, the lady asked them, like to touch it? They could if they wanted to. So, soft young hands stroked backwards and forwards over the rough heavy nylon. For a minute or so, there was no sound -- you could have heard a pin drop. Then, a quiet murmur. Would they... like to get them out?

Jesse could feel her heart beating in her throat as she slid her fingers under the lace at the edge of the large cup and slowly pushed her hand down inside. It was so warm and soft. She twisted half sideways on the sofa, raised her elbow into the air and slid her hand downwards, deeper still, until it was underneath the mountain of flesh. She could feel the great weight pressing against her forearm, pushing it against the roughness of the bra. She paused, spread her fingers and pulled upwards. Nothing happened. She tried again. Then she turned further round towards the lady lifted her other hand up and pushed it down into the bulging cup too. One, two, three, she counted and then she heaved. She heaved as hard as she could. The huge breast began to move and then suddenly up it came, spilling out over the top of the bra at flopping down around the lady's waist.

Ellie was trying to do the same with the other breast, pushing her hands down inside the cup on her side and pulling up breathlessly. In the end, she had to stand up and pull with all her might before the enormous breast tumbled out and landed next to Jesse's. The lady sat there with her huge bosom in her lap as the two girls ogled in disbelief. They reached out and touched her, stroked her skin, pressed in, spread their fingers, squeezed and pushed. They lifted her breasts up and felt their heft and then dropped them again heavily. They swung them from side to side and bounced them together with a loud slapping sound. They were absolutely amazing, they said. Incredible! They simply couldn't get over them. They were so, so big compared with their own little teen titties.

The lady scooped her hands under her right breast and lifted it up for Ellie. She held it while Ellie lowered her head and kissed it gently. Then she lifted the other one up for Jesse and looked down while Jesse latched her lips around her nipple and began to suck. For a good 20 minutes the lady sat there on her sofa as her body was buffeted and pushed about by the two eager girls. They squeezed and they tweaked, they groped and they bounced, they sucked and they gobbled and they slobbered. They just couldn't get enough of her enormous appendages.

And then the grandfather clock chimed and suddenly it was time to go. They had loved their visit. Well they had been so kind, hadn't they. They would be welcome any time. What, any time? Yes of course! Ellie and Jesse looked at each other. They had a question. If they came round to visit her again... Yes? Would they be able to have another go on her massive tits?

The lady looked at her two new young friends and smiled. Yes, of course, they could come round and have a play on her big old granny tits whenever they liked! After all... one good turn deserves another.

The End