One Happy Couple 01

Story Info
Living the happy life with the perfect woman.
3k words
8.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,098 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Find The Right Woman And You Find True Happiness

The Stars:

James (Me)

My Wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

Getting married has turned out to be the best damn decision of my life... by far.

I married the right woman. That's the key.

Kelly is perfect. In very way. The perfect woman. Wife. Companion. Best friend. Lover. And... soulmate. Truly perfect. From head to toe and every beautifully-awesome inch in between.

Kelly and I travel all over the world. We do basically eveything together. We're together pretty much 24/7... and, we both love every second of it.

We also film a lot of it for our site, One Happy Couple.

We film everything. Travel. Shopping. Eating. Amusement park fun. Our sexual adventures. Everything.

It's been a blast, and it's going stronger than ever. Kelly and I do a lot of the editing and other work ourselves, but we also have help.

Earl is our neighbor and former porn producer and webmaster. He helps us with the site.

Bob and his wife Sarah (ESPN Hottie Sarah Spain) are also neighbors. They're also swingers. They help out too since they have a vlog themselves as well.

Kelly's cousin Janine helps us as well. She's a former porn star.

We have others that step in and pitch in as well. It's a really cool operation we have.

The whole foundation of what we do is showing not only how much Kelly and I love each other, but also how much fun we have being together. That's the whole point. Promoting our relationship, and also the beauty of finding the right partner in life.

"Babe... I finished the Vancouver trip. God... that hunting lodge hot tub fuck was a BLAST! WOO!!! Hahahaha. Yeah! You did me so damn good, my king. Yum! Hahaha." Kelly gives me a big hug and kiss outside our upstairs bedroom.

She was editing our last trip to Vancouver. I did some hunting, and we did some fucking. Ha. The fucking was definitely the highlight of the trip.

My dick spent a lot of time on that trip getting real cozy with Kelly's always horny holes. God damn! I love fucking my wife! I absolutely fucking love it!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I'm hungry." Kelly gives me her trademark naughty, horny bitch look, then drops to her knees and whips out my meat. Licking all over my bulge, then softly kissing it. Lifting my hefty shaft and doing the same to my large nuts.

Then... comes the blowjob. My entire dick slowly, but steadily, sliding right down her throat. My cock is soft, but still huge, and Kelly swallows it down with the sexiest moan you've ever heard. God. Good God. What a woman.

I close my blue eyes and hold my wife's blonde head as she gobbles down my meat. Loving all over it with those incredible lips and that awesome tongue. Her saliva smoothly lubing my growing erection for it's continuous journey down her throat. Over and over and over. My massive dick throbbing excitedly the whole time. Kelly's magical tongue snaking under it and helping it move even easier down her throat.

About five more minutes of this and it's cum dump city time. My wife senses that, and sucks me faster. Rubbing my aching balls and moaning sexier and sluttier by the suck.

I feed her my pearly-white ball goo in thick and gooey wads. Several. Kelly very quickly swallows each one, and happily coos away as the next one races down her throat. I just grin. Ear to ear. So pleased by my absolutely amazing, uber-busty blonde goddess once again.

"Yummy. Hahaha. Always soooooooooooo yummy, my king. Thank you so much, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly smiles blissfully up at me and softly slurps me totally clean. Massaging my spent balls and tickling them. Giggling playfully as I growl away with such insanely-deep love and lust for her. The perfect woman. The perfect wife. The perfect cocksucking queen of queens. Oh hell yeah to that fucking fact, jack! Ha!

...

Later... in the kitchen...

"Oh my god..."

"Those are so beautiful, Kelly. They smell amazing too."

"My man is so perfect. I married the perfect husband, Janine. I really did."

Kelly's impressed with the roses I bought her and left her on the kitchen counter. Red and yellow both. Two dozen each. Kelly loves roses. We have some rose bushes outside, but I bought these from a florist in Beverly Hills. The best they had. I love to give my wife gifts. And, I love to make her smile. Making my woman happy everyday is my number one goal in life. She makes me so damn happy, it's only right to return the favor.

Kelly texts me to thank me for the beautiful flowers. She also texts me a very much appreciated titty pic. She knows how much I love those. Yeah, I'm obsessed with my wife's all natural 34FFs. And, why wouldn't I be? I'm a lifelong boob man, and I'm married to the chick with the greatest boobs ever. Makes perfect sense. Ha.

Janine laughs and eats some grapes as she watches her fellow busty blonde cousin pull her huge titties out and take a pic to send her horny hubby at work.

"Make sure you get those nipples nice and hard for James." Janine smirks. She reaches over and tweaks both of Kelly's nipples to get them nice and hard for the titty pic. Thank you, Janine. Ha.

"What are you guys up to next?"

"Hmmmm... we've talked about maybe going to Vegas again. Or, we might just go with Bob and Sarah to a swingers festival down in Key West."

"Ohhh... that sounds fun. Can I come with you if you guys go?" Janine is definitely intrigued by the swingers festival. Her raised eyebrows, naughty bitch grin makes Kelly laugh as she puts her titties back in her top.

"Of course, you naughty bitch. Hahaha."

"That's the pot calling the kettle black." They both laugh.

"Hey there, ladies."

"Hey, Bob."

"Hey, Bob. What's up?"

"Sarah just wanted me to come over and ask you guys again if you were interested in coming with us to Key West." Our mature, beer belly rockin' neighbor Bob has impeccable timing.

"That's funny. We were just talking about that. My horny slut cousin here really wants to go. Hehe."

"Oh really?"

Bob smirks at Janine. He's always been horny for her. Janine is married, but she's been telling Kelly that lately she's a little bored with her marriage. Again... Bob has impeccable timing. Ha.

Bob doesn't waste time. He's a well seasoned pro. He walks up behind my cousin in law and rubs her tattooed shoulders and arms. Grinning and massaging. Playing it cool.

Janine grins over at her cousin, who's mischievously grinning back.

Bob decides to up the flirting ante by moving his hands down and around Janine. Grabbing and groping her large enhanced jugs through her tight white tank top. Janine doesn't protest at all. She just grins even naughtier.

Kelly giggles as she starts eating the grapes on the kitchen table.

My wife watches Bob work his hand magic on her cousin's gorgeous tits. Her kneads them really nice. Really massaging them deep and precise.

Janine closes her eyes and moans. Lightly licking her lips as Bob gropes her. That spurs Bob on even more.

He runs his hands up under her top and continues the boob groping, getting rougher and more intense all over those big, naked tits.

Kelly shakes her head and snickers as Janine's heated moans increase. She heads over to the fridge and gets a bottle of orange juice... she's already added the champagne for a mimosa. She drinks and smirks, watching her gorgeous cousin writhing around on Bob while he keeps up the naughty, hardcore boob fondling.

A minute later, Bob takes things to the next level. He has Janine's pink booty shorts pulled down, and he has his extra large old dick shoved up her shaved-bare, former porn star pussy. Thrusting steadily up it from behind in the kitchen while he still roughly gropes her big heaving tits.

Kelly's watching, smirking, and drinking her mimosa. She also smells the fresh roses I bought her and smiles. Loving the scent.

Meanwhile... over in my office...

I'm an agent. A very successful one. I intended to retire though so I would have more time to fool around with Kelly. I have kinda retired... kinda. I still represent a few special clients part-time. Usually just for big projects. Like I said, my time now is for my wife... not for my work.

One special client is Rene Graziano. The big titty former Mob Wives star. We've been friends... and more... for a long time.

I recently got her a movie role with a certain multi-time Oscar winning director. It's a small role, but it could definitely lead to bigger and better things for Rene and her movie career.

She's "thanking me" at the moment. On her knees behind my desk. Giving me one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten... other than one of Kelly's.

Rene spits all over my dick and balls. Jerking the base and shaking my massive rod as she licks the underside of the crown. She kisses it too. Her deep-red lipstick leaving a big red kiss print on my dick. Damn... she knows what she's doing.

I light up a blunt and smoke away. Leaning back in my chair while my mature, long dark haired client ravenously sucks me off. Her full lips wrapped tight around my hefty shaft. Slurping it in. Her tongue snaking around the underside of my shaft as her mouth sucks it down her throat. Her sexy gags and coughs making my monster cock throb incessantly.

I grab my phone, smoking away, and look at my wife's titty pic again as Rene speeds up the perfect dick gobbling. My happy grin gets even happier when she takes my cock even further down her throat. Coughing around my thrusting meat, but also sucking it deeper. Getting about twelve of the fourteen inches down before stopping. Breathing heavy around it and licking all around the base.

That's enough. I puff hard on that blunt and start jizzing Rene's mouth. She smiles with appreciation and purrs so slutty and sexy. Swallowing ny sticky seed in several deep gulps. Fucking my cock with her throat. Gagging, but also devouring every drop with such intense cum-craving glee. I smile. Big and pleased. Smoke rolling from my mouth. I softly caress Rene's sexy smiling face and grab her head. Fucking her throat as I dump the last of my load down there. Her coughs and gags excite me. So does her intense sucking and kinky winking at me. I fuck her mouth faster. My cock jumping all the way down her throat which causes her to cough loud and puke on my dick. I smirk away. So fucking turned-on.

I let go of her head and laugh as Rene pulls off of my dick. A trail of cum and her puke hanging from her luscious, lipstick smeared lips to my spongy-hard crown. Fuck, that's sexy.

Rene coughs, then smiles up at me. Kissing up my messy shaft. Licking up my cum and her puke from it.

"Thanks again for the movie role, stud."

"You're welcome, babe. You're definitely welcome." We wickedly smirk at each other. I pass Rene the blunt, and lean back in my chair. Actually glad I came into work today.

Back in our kitchen at home...

"I'll let you guys have some privacy." Kelly mischievously grins.

Janine moans and smiles, and Bob nods and smiles. Both very much into their doggy style banging fun by the kitchen table.

Kelly chuckles as she walks out of the kitchen, drinking her mimosa on her way out to the hot tub.

A little later...

I get home. Where I wanna be. I don't mind going to the office once in awhile, but I'd much rather be at home with Kelly.

When I walk into the kitchen, I see Janine getting fucked by Bob. We all greet each other and chat for a second... while they continue fucking. I say fuck it, and whip my dick out, shoving it into Janine's mouth... which she very gladly sucks for me. Bob and I continue chatting as he pussy bangs my busty blonde, tattooed beauty cousin in law from behind while she very ravenously sucks me off.

He mentions that Sarah wanted to know if Kelly and I wanted to go to Key West with them, and he also mentioned that he heard that Janine really wanted to go as well.

I laugh when I hear that. I figured Janine would want to go, so that's not a surprise. I grab her long blonde hair and fuck her mouth as she sucks the soul outta my cock. Janine has such gorgeous lips. Just like Kelly. They both suck dick so fucking great as well. They gorge themselves on a dick. Fuck! I love it so much. Janine's career choice of being a porn star was definitely the perfect career choice for her. Oh yeah. Ha.

I keep skull fucking my gorgeous cousin in law as Bob and I talk about Key West. He pounds her slutty pussy from behind, gripping and groping those luscious, big titties too.

We both cum at the same time. Janine too. A triple mutual orgasm in the kitchen. Awesome. Bob growls away as he pumps his mature seed up Janine's world class snatch. His hairy beer belly jiggling as his cum races from his big old dick.

I shove my dick further down Janine's throat. Bucking wild as my own seed erupts outta my enormous rod. Janine moans so happy and content as she swallows it all. Tickling my balls and swallowing my sperm shake with such immense, sperm whore delight.

I tell Bob that we will indeed accompany Sarah and him to Key West. Janine is excited about that. She gives me a big hug and kiss. Bob and I shake on it.

A couple of minutes later, I make my way out to the hot tub to see my wife. I leave my dick out, knowing I'll be using it again in short order. Ha.

"Hey, hot stuff." I smile down at Kelly. She's leaning back in the tub. Her eyes closed. She opens them, and smiles so happily when she sees me.

"HEYYYYY, Handsome. MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! Hehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly wows me once again with her luscious, loving kisses. Reaching up and caressing my smiling face as we feverishly kiss.

"Ohhhh... I see you already got started. Hehe. Yum." She notices my cock bobbing around in front of me. Kelly reaches back and grabs it, pulling it up to her mouth. She sucks me right in and down. Deepthroating me so perfectly and so easily as usual.

I tell her about Janine sucking me off in the kitchen while Bob fucked her. Kelly laughs, and sucks me soooooooooooo damn good.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! My wife fucking rules! The best cocksucker ever! Period! Fucking period!

My intensely happy growls of joy make my perfect, loving wife so happy. She giggles and sucks me deep... all the fucking way deep. Over and over and over. The deep throat queen of queens that she is.

I reach down and grab those incredible, naked, wet tits. Shaking and kneading them. So obsessed with them. I fuck my wife's uber-skilled mouth, and fondle her heavenly, huge, all natural boobs as the water bubbles away in the hot tub. The perfect setting with the perfect woman.

I finally get into the tub. Kelly sucks my cock all the way into the tub, then releases it so she can straddle me, and slide my dick up her anxiously awaiting pussy. We kiss. So passionate and so dirty. Fuck! It's absolutely perfect.

Kelly bounces on my massive meat monster, fucking my happily hypnotized mouth with hers. Wowing her hubby like only she can.

The hot water swirls and splashes like crazy around us as we fuck like mad. Kelly's moaning deep and heated into my mouth as she fucks my violently throbbing dick. Bouncing harder and faster on it by the second. Her pussy beating all over it the more she bounces on my oh so happy cock.

She screams into my mouth when she cums. Kelly breaks our kiss and leans her head back, smiling the happiest smile ever. Screaming out in unbridled ecstasy as I fuck up into her fiercely cumming snatch. I just watch her cum... so fucking in love with her... and grin. Loving my chick more than anything and everything. Her huge, wet titties wobbling around so hot and perfect on her chest. Fuck! Kelly's so damn beautiful when she cums!

Kelly kisses me again. Even deeper and even dirtier than before. Bouncing faster and more intense on my ready to spew dick. It's throbbing and thrusting outta control. Banging all over my wife's pounding pussy walls like it's playing the drums.

Kelly laughs after I start laughing while we swap happy, horny couple spit. I'm so damn happy... and so is she.

I cum... hard. Right up Kelly's quaking cunt. One fat glob of sperm after the other racing up there. Flooding her perfect snatch. My cock jumping as it pumps out my mighty wad.

Kelly moans and coos so blissfully content while we mouth fuck, and I cum.

"My man does me so good every time. Hahaha. Yeahhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." The happy, heated kissing continues. We ride out the post cum high in the hot tub. Hot water bubbling. Steam circulating. Our eternal love for one another blazing hot. It's awesome. So fucking awesome as always.

Kelly is excited when I tell her that I told Bob that we would go with them to Key West. We pop open some bubbly and chill. Talking the trip over. Some filming ideas and such.

We snuggle in the tub and just chill. Soaking in the perfect, relaxing vibe. Loving it all... and each other. Finding the right woman is most definitely the key to true happiness. Trust me. I know.

Check out the next chapter to read all about our kinky adventures in south Florida. It will definitely be wild. And definitely be very Kelly-licious. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,098 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

So is Kelly swinging with other men or not? It matters. No ratings?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01 Wholesome, inexperienced wife is shared for first time.in Loving Wives
My Husband Gets Me a Date His best friend needed a date. I had no one to go with.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Decent Ch. 01 Is this the start of a new Emily?in Loving Wives
Jess Succumbs Pt. 01 My drunk wife at house party alone loses her inhibitions.in Loving Wives
More Stories