One Hell of a Party

Story Info
one party rapidly leads to a different kind of fun...
2.6k words
3.53
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers

Her body rocks and sways absently to the heavy base of the music playing from the speaker beside her. the effects of spiced rum make her kinda absent in her own body for the time being. She gasps as large strong hands slide around her bare waist, her heated skin oversensitive to his touch...The man's body slides up against hers matching her movements effortlessly.

His hot breath spreads against her neck sending shivers down her spine, drawing her attention fully to him. He growls playfully against her ear.

"Does Kitten wanna go play?"

Her mind whirls as she nods quickly, her brain focusing in on one single word he used for her, Kitten. That word has more power over her drunken mind than it really should have. The man holds tight to her waist as he steers her out of the crowded living room where most of the party is and toward the spiral staircase.

She feels the soft red carpet against her bare feet, it's soothing and feels nice. Her head is spinning from so much movement all at once, so she tries to focus on the feel of the carpet. She gasps slightly.

"I feel like I'm gonna fall."

The man moves his hands to her arms and chuckles deeply,

"Don't worry, I got you little one."

She nods slowly as he urges her up the final few steps, once on the landing they head down the hall. They reach the first door and he reaches past her to push open the door. She looks around slowly, her brain only really registering the large four-poster bed in front of her. She squeaks as the man grabs her up and tosses her to the middle of the bed as if she weighed no more than a small child.

She finally gets a good look at the man with her and has to pray to God that he isn't some drunken illusion or figment of her alcohol-soaked imagination...He looks to stand at over six feet of delectable chocolate-colored skin, now she knows why his voice alone was enough to get her up here. He chuckles deeply his thick accent clear as day now that they are out of the music.

"You just now figuring out what you have got into, Little one?"

She nods slowly and watches as he comes toward the bed slowly. His hands busy undoing his black button-down shirt slowly. Her eyes follow his fingers hypnotized as each button unveils more delectable skin, her stomach flutters with nervous butterflies. She sits up slowly and moves to her knees on the bed so she isn't looking up as much at him.

She reaches for him but his hands catch hers before she can touch him, he states calmly,

"You ask before touching anything... I get to dictate your actions...Do you understand?"

She nods slowly looking up into his dark eyes, She whispers

"Please, let me finish removing your shirt for you."

He releases her hands slowly and nods shortly her eyes stay focused on the task at hand as her delicate fingers part the fabric so her hands can lay on him. His body looks as if it's hand-carved marble, the smooth strong planes of his body reminder her easily of some kind of god...

His muscles ripple under her touch as she slides her hands up his chest and over his shoulders, dragging the fabric of his shirt with her hands down his arms so it falls to the floor. His hand comes up to grab her chin firmly, tilting her head up so his lips can cover hers...Stealing her breath away with lips that prove to be as strong as the rest of him presents, leaving the taste of honey on her tongue.

She grabs onto his waist tightly to steady herself from the dizzying intensity of his touch, he pulls away from her lips and pushes her back on the bed...She lays back as he pulls her legs toward him his hands sliding up her thighs and back down scratching teasingly over her pale thighs.

She shivers and moans at the delightful sensation, she sinks her teeth into her lower lip to take her mind off wanting to grab him, and pulls him down between her legs. He groans throatily

"Good girl, I want you to keep your hands up above your head."

She nods slowly and moves her arms to grab the bed above her head, she squeaks as he swats her inner thigh with the back of his hand leaving a gentle sting in its wake.

He growls slightly,

"You always address me as Master when I give you a command that's what I should hear."

She whimpers pathetically.

"Yes, Master."

He grabs the edge of her denim cutoff shorts and yanks them off in one tug along with her panties. She yelps slightly as she finds herself suddenly bare to him, he grabs her thighs as she tries to close them. His fingers dig into her soft flesh warningly his eyes glaring up at her dangerously an unspoken warning, she relaxes and lets him push her legs wide open.

She hides her face against her arm without letting go of the bed, she can't look at him while he is looking at her... Too terrified of what could be silent judgment hidden behind those dark eyes. Her attention is violently yanked back to him as his hot mouth clamping down over her sensitive clit, his tongue immediately doing wicked things against her.

She breaks and reaches down pulling at his hair her hips bucking involuntarily, he releases her and glares up at her his voice feeling as if it vibrates through her clit first.

" I did not tell you, you could let go of the bed."

She releases him and returns her hand to where it was supposed to be. She watches as he sits up shaking his head...

"No, it's too late for that little one."

She chews the inside of her lip as she watches him cross the room to the dresser, she watches as he digs in the top drawer for a minute. He turns around with what looks like fabric in his hands, she frowns slightly as he sighs.

"Turn over on your belly, stretch out your arms."

She moves to do as told quickly not wanting to disobey again. He starts with her right hand, wrapping and tieing the silken fabric around her arm before securing her arm to the bed frame...He moves slowly not in any rush as he does the other arm just as carefully as the first...

He pushes her crop top up to expose her back, his touch sending shivers through her body as he kisses her shoulder and nearly moans...

"What's your safe word, Little one."

She gasps slightly shocked,

"Um...Beetlejuice."

He nods shortly,

"You might need it."

He gets up and the next thing she hears is the snap of a riding crop against what she can only guess is his hand the sound makes her jerk against her restraints a little. He chuckles,

"Use your safeword if you want out at any time, otherwise I'm gonna do this."

She shivers as he runs the tip of the crop against her thigh, she moans lowly wanting nothing more than to proceed.

"Do it please."

She doesn't know where this sudden need for whatever he wants has come from but she wants it now. He flicks the crop lightly snapping it across the back of her thigh. she jumps a little and hisses as he laughs darkly,

"Responsive... I like that...spread your legs more."

She wiggles to do as told, the second her legs are spread he pops the crop against her inner thigh...Her cry of pain is caught in her throat by a moan. he growls,

"Beg for it, if you want it."

She gasps half moaning,

"Please Master, punish me... I disobeyed, I deserve it...I'm a very bad girl."

She hears the whistle of the crop through the air before it stings against the middle of her back, she doesn't have time to do anything as he gives her a dozen more lashes. One right after the other, the flesh of her back heats quickly her blood rising to the surface with every blow...But she doesn't use her safe word, she doesn't make any move to stop him...Between blows, she moans and thanks him for every disciplinary blow, he gives her.

He stops after a dozen or more lashes, tossing the whip off the bed as he leans over her. Kissing her back sweetly, slowly trying to soothe away the remaining string of her punishment. She shivers as her body finally relaxes feeling like jello from holding herself tense for so long.

His hands massage her arms and back as he trails his kissing down her back...Drawing little circles with his tongue as he goes, he moans lowly,

"You are a very good girl, you took your punishment like and good little slave...And that deserves a reward doesn't it."

She nods weakly and gasps as his hand slips between her legs touching her core gently. He groans,

"Someone liked that a lot, you are dripping wet for me little one."

She moans lowly,

"Yes, I'm all for you master."

He grabs her hips yanking her ass up so she's on her knees with her top half lain on the mattress still, she hears his belt slide free of his pants before he snaps,

"Head up!"

She lifts her head only to have his belt slide around her throat, notching it so it can't tighten its purpose only to keep her head up...She hadn't realized how ready he was for this till he pressed the head of his cock up against her. She gasps slightly biting her lower lip hard, he holds the belt tight so she can't bury her head in the pillow before her.

He pushes hard, not fast like most guys but real slowly her body protests such a large intrusion but slowly lets him in. She's so wet that once he is in that will be the last of the fight her body will have against him, she real suddenly wishes that she would have known exactly how big he was before this.

Every second she thinks he has bottomed out she's wrong and there is more. she squeaks breathlessly,

"Fuck, I can't take much more of that."

His hand lays on her back slowly before he digs his nails into her skin dragging them down her back, she jerks in shock and accidentally slams back against him. She gasps as she finally gets all of his cock. she moans hotly,

"Holy fuck."

His grip tight on the belt pulling her head back farther, the pressure making her have to work for air. Her body adjusts rather quickly with her mind off the painful stretching her body has to do for him. He leans over her and whispers in her ear.

"My good little cock slave wants to be fucked good doesn't she?"

She nods slowly gasping desperately,

"Yes Master, please give it to me good."

He bites her shoulder making her tense up moaning lowly, as she grinds against him like some kind of desperate cat in heat. He must have liked it cause he releases her and moans lowly...She bites her lip as he sits up holding tight to the belt around her neck and his other hand squeezes her hip and he slowly withdraws from the depths of her body.

She can tell he is trying really hard to take it slow...To torture her with his cock for as long as he can, but she can feel his hips jerk as if he can't wait to slam back into her...His self-control fragile at this point, with her, spread open and helpless before him.

He slowly pushes back in, she can't keep her body from jerking back against him making him slam in faster than he wanted to. He squeezes her and growls.

"Now you have done it, fucking slut...you want me to use this tiny pussy of yours?"

She moans lowly and he lets his hand fly slapping her ass hard, she gasps and yelps.

"Yes, master."

He starts pounding into her pussy as if all he wanted was to make her beg a little more...Her hands twist so that they are wrapped around her silken ties to better anchor herself, her eyes roll back in her head as his cock slams against her cervix over and over again. She knows that she can't take much of this without losing all self-control and really just becoming nothing more than a cum slut begging for another orgasm.

He yanks her head back by the belt and her hair still driving his cock into her mercilessly.

"Fucking cum on my cock you little whore, I wanna feel you cum for me."

She feels as if she is his puppet controlled by his voice, her body tightens, and all at once she cums on his cock. She feels it in every fiber of her being, so strongly that she feels like she may pass out. He stops just holding himself within her as her body trembles and bucks under him, he kisses her back and whispers sweetly.

"That's it little one, you cum for your Master like a good girl."

She nods slowly trying to gain her breath back slowly, he pulls the belt away from her neck, tossing it away. He asks lowly sounding worried,

"Are you okay? Do we need to stop?"

She shakes her head slowly,

"No, I haven't used my safe word...Plus you haven't finished yourself off yet."

He shakes his head slowly,

"If you can't do this then I will do it by hand...I'm not an asshole, Sugar."

She squeezes her already weak muscles and grinds back against him slowly she purrs,

"Keep going."

He moans lowly,

"Fuck, I almost wanna have you ride...but I know you can't right now."

She pushes back hard and he gasps,

"I guess I haven't put you down yet after all."

He tangles his hand in her hair and goes back to riding her as hard as he can like he had never stopped. Oversensitivity is her enemy now, her body can't take much before she feels that inevitable orgasm building yet again. She bites her tongue and tries to hold it, for a little longer if nothing else...He lets go of her hair dragging his nails down her back, his thrusts losing rhythm...He stops scratching and just digs his nails in, in one place holding onto her desperately. She shouts,

"Fuck! Fucking cum for me Master...Give your little cock slut what she deserves!"

She knows the signs well enough to know that he was ready to pop, the nails in her back release her second orgasm on him...He slams into her a final time make sure he is as deep as he can get as he cums, her pussy milking him for everything he has to offer...The feeling of his cum splashing against her cervix is almost too much, her head drops to the bed as she starts to lose consciousness.

He grabs her chin and whispers weakly.

"Hey, stay with me long enough for me to untie you...Then you can rest."

She nods trying to force her eyes to stay open as he gets off her and starts untieing her quickly...She asks weakly.

"Did I do good?"

He looks up from her ties and smiles.

"You were amazing little one...I'm proud of you."


TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers