One in a Thousand Ch. 05

Story Info
Kiera and Valerie transform Eric.
2.3k words
4.62
5.3k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

[NOTE: A while back, the number of people following me on Literotica crossed the 1,000 threshold. (As I submit this chapter, it stands at 1073.) That amazes me and I'm happy that so many people derive some pleasure from my writing. To mark this milestone, I decided to publish a multi-part story that's been percolating in my mind, "One in a Thousand". This is the fifth chapter. Like the fourth chapter, it's pretty short and might not contain what some people consider the "good parts". I'm submitting this chapter, the previous chapter, and the next chapter at the same time so readers can continue the story right away if they want to. As always, remember that this is a work of fantasy; it portrays unsafe sexual practices. There's no need for people to point this out in comments. I think we can trust readers to know that fantasies are not blueprints for behavior. --Cyanlot]

One in a Thousand

Chapter 5: My Weekend with Kiera--My Transformation

In the morning, I wanted to make love again but Kiera told me I had to save myself. She ordered breakfast by room service and we ate in bed. It was a relaxed morning until there was a knock on the door around 10:30.

I guess the first of my "visitors" had arrived. Kiera told me to wait in bed while she went to answer the door. I was eager--though more than a little uneasy--to find out what this first visit entailed.

I heard Kiera open the door and let someone in. I could hear her talking with the visitor but I couldn't make out what they were saying. It was more than a few minutes before they came into the bedroom, during which time I grew increasingly curious, and a little concerned, about what was in store for me. I trusted Kiera, but I knew she could, and probably would, push me to cross new lines.

When Kiera finally opened the bedroom door and walked in, she was followed by a woman I recognized. It was Valerie, the trans woman that Matt had been with way back when we first visited Cross the Line.

Valerie had a suitcase with her, which seemed strange to me. I wondered whether Valerie would be joining us for the entire weekend. As it turned out, she wasn't; and the mystery of why she had a suitcase with her was soon solved.

Kiera was clearly happy to see Valerie. They hugged as close friends do.

"You remember Valerie, don't you Eric?"

I said that I did and Valerie shook my hand, which seemed an oddly formal greeting for what was clearly not going to be a formal encounter.

"Let's get started," Valerie said, taking charge of the situation. "We have a lot of work to do."

Valerie and Kiera led me into the bathroom and Kiera told me to take off the bathrobe I was still wearing, having never gotten dressed this morning. It was a little uncomfortable taking off my robe in front of Valerie but I'd agreed to put myself in Kiera's hands and, so, I dropped my robe to the ground.

Valerie was soaking a facecloth in the sink she was filling with hot water. She opened a toiletries bag she'd removed from her suitcase and pulled out two razors and a can of shaving cream. She handed one razor to Kiera and began shaking the can of shaving cream. The two of them covered my legs with shaving cream and began shaving my legs.

It was a surprisingly sensual experience to have two beautiful gurls caressing my legs and, when the shaving was finished, the skin of my legs was tingling from their gentle touch. The rest of my body was given the same treatment and, not surprisingly, the sensations were even more intense as Kiera and Valerie gently shaved by crotch.

While they worked, they simply ignored the fact that my cock was hard and standing out from my body at more than a 90-degree angle. They were focused on their task and not my response to it. It's a strange feeling to be so sexually aroused in the presence of two very sexy gurls and have them appear to be oblivious to your state--treating you like an object, like a car they were washing.

"That's great," Valerie said, complementing them on the job they'd done. "He's as smooth as a baby now."

They rubbed lotion over my denuded body. When they neared my crotch, my cock twitched with excitement and I let out a moan. It was obvious how much I wanted relief.

"Not now, Eric," Kiera said. "We have lots more work to do and, besides, you need to save your energy."

The "more work" took this all to a new level. Valerie and Kiera were intent on fully feminizing my body. The first step was to glue on some breast forms. Valerie had brought several pairs and she and Kiera discussed the pros and cons of each as Valerie held them up to my chest. They settled on some they described as "B cups" on the grounds that I had a fairly slight frame that suited smallish breasts. As they glued them to my smooth skin, I noted that the "breasts" they'd chosen for me looked very similar to Kiera's real breasts.

"How are you feeling, Eric?" Kiera asked with genuine concern.

"Okay," I said in a tone that belied my words.

"Don't worry, Eric. Nothing's permanent. It's all a matter of exploring new feelings--you know, crossing new lines."

I wasn't completely reassured but I decided I needed to continue to trust Kiera.

"I think we need the cage, Kiera," Valerie said. "He's not going down," and she pointed to my still erect cock.

"Yeah... you're right. Let me take care of this before you put it on."

I'd had experience with a cock cage, of course, and I wasn't fond of it. But I liked the "take care of this"part. I soon learned, though, that Kiera didn't mean what I'd thought (hoped!) she meant.

Kiera emptied the sink and ran cold water in it. As if that wasn't enough, she got some ice cubes out of the refrigerator in the kitchen and dumped them in the sink with the cold water. She soaked a washcloth in the icy water and brought it toward my hard cock. I flinched in anticipation of the discomfort but Kiera put one hand on my ass and pushed the freezing cloth over my cock and balls.

This had the intended effect. My erection withered and my balls pulled up against my body. Valerie pulled my balls down to get the base of the chastity device around them and, using more of the lotion for lubrication, got the sheath of the device over my shriveled cock. She locked it in place and, with a demeaning pat on my caged junk, said, "There.... Much better!"

Better for them and their plans, I thought. I didn't think it was better for me. But, then, I was in their hands, metaphorically and often literally.

Valerie pulled out some very sexy and revealing lingerie: lavender lace panties and a matching bra and garter belt. While I was being put in the chastity device, I'd almost forgotten about the strange pull on my chest from my breast forms. But as Kiera eased the bra straps over my shoulders and fastened the bra behind my back, I became intensely aware of them. She reached around and adjusted my "breasts" in the lacey cups of the bra.

"Perfect," Kiera said, admiring her work.

I looked in the mirror, really for the first time since this all started, and got a side view of myself. I was surprised by what I saw. I didn't look like a woman. I had a man's haircut, no make up, and you could see the cock cage sticking out slightly from my crotch. But, if one looked only at my chest, I looked like a slender woman with nicely proportioned breasts.

Valerie fastened the garter belt and pulled on my panties. When I looked in the mirror again, I saw that, from the side, the panties had helped conceal my manhood, making the overall impression a bit more consistently feminine.

"Let's go into the bedroom to finish up," Valerie said.

A desk in the bedroom served as a make-up table. Valerie pulled a myriad of things from her suitcase: rouge, powder, mascara, lipstick and lipliner, and more. Then she and Kiera assessed their subject, discussing how best to complete a successful transformation. I realized that they were both experts in this. If this was going to happen--and it clearly was--I couldn't have had more skilled guides.

Valerie fussed with my face for some time doing things I didn't really understand. There was no mirror behind the desk so I couldn't monitor the progress. Finally they seemed satisfied with their work.

"That's probably the best we can do," said Valerie.

"Hell, it's really good," Kiera said, with more excitement. "She's beautiful!"

The gendered pronoun wasn't lost on me. I wondered what my reaction would be when I could get in front of a mirror.

First, though, Kiera and Valerie picked out a wig for me. It was dirty blonde with a short, stylish cut. They fussed with it for a bit and then, satisfied, moved on to the next step.

"Before you get a chance to admire yourself, Erica," said Kiera, referring to me with a feminine name, "we just have a few things to take care of."

Valerie pulled out a pair of stockings and several pairs of shoes. They each took one leg to roll the stockings up and fasten them in the garter belt and then discussed which pair of shoes to use. Valerie was pressing for some fuck-me pumps with four-inch heels, but Kiera won the argument in favor of the pair with just three-inch heels saying that this was my first time and I probably couldn't handle those Valerie favored.

"Stand up, Erica. Let us take a look at you," Kiera encouraged.

I wobbled a bit getting up and started to appreciate the skill that almost every woman has mastered of standing and walking in high heels. But I managed to get to my feet. On Valerie's instructions, I turned around--carefully so as not to fall out of my shoes.

"Beautiful!" said Kiera, admiringly. "Absolutely perfect!"

"She'll do," said Valerie, either less impressed or less willing to admit her level of approval.

"Come here," Kiera said excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the door. "I want you to see yourself!"

At the end of the hallway, there was a full-length mirror. As I turned toward it, even at quite a distance away, I was amazed. Walking to Kiera's side, there appeared an attractive, if somewhat clumsy, woman. She was slender and dressed provocatively in lavender lace lingerie and stockings.

As we approached the mirror, the illusion held up. I'm not saying I could pass for a female on close inspection. There's the voice and all the mannerisms that alone would give me away. But I was surprised that, just based on my image, one would be hard pressed to see me as a man. Kiera and Valerie had done an amazing transformation on my face. Without making me look cheap and trashy, they'd soften the lines of my face and made my brow appear less prominent. My eyes seemed larger and my lips more luscious and inviting.

Looking down at my body, the breast forms filled my bra nicely and my panties made my bulge less noticeable. My stockings made my legs smooth and pleasantly colored and my high heels gave my legs good definition.

Shit! Maybe I'd gone beyond admiring my body--beyond admiring the work Valeria and Kiera had done on it--to being infatuated by it. And it hadn't been lost on me that in my internal dialog, I'd referred to everything I was wearing as mine: "my bra", "my panties", etc.

"Don't you look lovely?" Kiera asked.

"It's amazing!" I conceded.

"Not "it's"... "you're". You're amazing!" Kiera corrected. When I didn't say anything, she prompted me. "I want to hear you say, outloud: 'I'm beautiful!'"

That was surprisingly hard to do but I managed. She pressed for more. "Say, 'I'm gorgeous; women will admire me; men will desire me!'"

I managed to repeat this. Then several more times at her prompting. By the third time, I was saying it with conviction. It wasn't a matter of her convincing me of what I was saying; it was a matter of her convincing me to be honest about my reaction.

"Good," Kiera said. "We still have more work to do before your first visitor."

"I thought Valerie..." I trailed off.

"Oh, no. I don't mean Valerie. I mean your first date of the weekend."

That was the first time Kiera had described one of the visitors as my "date".

"Date?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. It will be fun. I guarantee it," she replied. "I know you'll like him."

Him, I thought. But I didn't have time to ponder this. Kiera led me down the hall saying that we certainly couldn't have me greet my date in just my bra and panties. That wouldn't be appropriate.

When we got back to the bedroom, Valerie had picked out a skirt and blouse for me to wear. The blouse was cream-colored satin and sheer enough that my bra would show through it. I assumed that wasn't an accident. The skirt was short and tight, with a waistband that would give me a bit more of a girlish figure.

When I was dressed, Kiera told me I needed to practice walking and talking for the next hour until my date arrived. We did this to the point where I was pretty confident in my walk and Kiera had shown me some tips about how to sit, to gesture, and to look at my date. But the voice thing was difficult. Kiera reassured me that it didn't matter that much. My date "wasn't going to consist mostly of verbal intercourse," she said with a smile.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers