One Last Bet

Story Info
A couple holds a party at the end of their marriage.
9.6k words
4.02
38.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers

ONE LAST BET

A big thank you to blackrandl1958 for taking the time to edit this story. Thanks to all those who've read and enjoyed my stories during my break from submitting here. Hopefully you will also enjoy this one last one.

**

Ivan glanced at his wife as she cleared her throat to make her announcement to all the attendees at their house party. There were friends, coworkers from work and neighbors present for the big night. He ogled his wife as she prepared to speak. She was so beautiful. A fitness nut, her five-foot-eight, twenty-six-year-old body was the envy of all their female friends and probably the secret desire of all their male ones. She was wearing a summer dress with sexy high heels to accent her legs even more. Her pushup bra made her C-cup breasts seem even bigger with the low-cut front of the dress. Her long chestnut hair was tied back with her stunning face perfectly made-up specifically for the night.

Ivan knew he wasn't a slouch either, just over six-feet tall and a muscular one-eighty. People often commented on how attractive a couple they were. He still couldn't believe he agreed to the night, even though it was partly his idea. A man of his word, he was going through with it.

"Can I have your attention, please?" Nat said in her confident tone that made her an effective manager, "Ivan and I have an important announcement. We're getting a divorce."

There were lots of surprised faces and muttering.

Nat held up her hand to silence them. "First, just to be clear, no one cheated or has any addiction issues. In fact, we are completely amicable and do love each other still. It's just we reached a decision that our lives are now going down two different paths, and it's best to divorce as friends, rather than have any hard feelings down the road."

She gave Ivan a look, signaling it was his turn. He cleared his throat and spoke as he was giving a speech in a boardroom, "As you all probably know, Nat and I have always been quite competitive, especially having our little bets between us. Many of you remember me walking down Main Street dressed like a pink ballerina carry a sign saying 'ten cents a blowjob.'"

That lightened the mood and had most of the guests laughing. Ivan continued, "Well, tonight on our last ever social event as a couple, we're having another bet. Probably one of the highest stakes ever. The catch is, only we know what the bet is about. If either of us discusses anything about the bet, true or false, we forfeit, so don't bother asking. So, some of our behavior tonight might be for the bet or might not. We won't say."

"You'll tell us though, if someone wins, right?" called out Mandy, one of Nat's long-time co-workers who was a really pretty tall skinny redhead. She probably was Nat's best friend and had become close to Ivan as well, over the years

"Our friends will find out who won later on in the week, though the bet will be settled by the end of the party. Please don't mention it anymore, because we're not discussing it again." Nat paused like she was done, and then added, "Oh, first some house rules: anyone being disrespectful and saying derogatory things to or about my husband will be asked to leave, and might just receive a kick to the balls from me first. The same goes for saying things about me, but I have a feeling that will be much less likely."

"It should go without question," Ivan added, glancing at his wife and frowning, "You'll also get kicked out for not knowing when to stop acting up. Please be respectful to everyone here. Okay, let's have some fun as we celebrate what was six amazing years married to this incredible woman."

The two mingled and visited. Ivan was getting a little tired about the questions about why they were divorcing. It was the same thing over again. They seemed so in love. They were so good together. They were the perfect couple and so on. He had a few beers, was feeling lose and saw Nat talking with a couple of her single girl friends from work, including Mandy.

"Care to dance?" He extended his arm. Nat beamed and nodded.

As they dancing close, Ivan whispered in her ear. "It doesn't seem like you started yet. Having second thoughts?"

"Actually, I did, but you didn't notice," she whispered. "For the record, I had second thoughts as soon as you suggested it. I've never looked forward and dreaded something at the same time so much in my life."

"You know when someone says, 'wanna bet,' it doesn't always mean an actual bet. You were the one who suggested it. I just, unfortunately, gave you the idea." Ivan sighed. "I'm with you about the second thoughts. I didn't want to do this, but I will. If you also are regretting the bet, you could call it off."

"Uh, uh," Nat laughed briefly before frowning. "You know it's already started. Someone calling it off now forfeits the bet. You know I can't do that. I can't lose."

"Me too," Ivan said flatly. "However, there is a third option."

Nat sighed. "If that were a real option, I'd never had considered the bet. I thought we were done discussing that."

"I just lost hope on you changing your mind about the third option. I still think I'm right, but don't want to waste our remaining time fighting a losing battle," Ivan said sadly. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Promise me no matter what happens, no hard feelings?" Nat hugged him tightly.

Ivan sighed and lovingly kissed her neck. "You know there'll be hard feelings. Isn't that the whole idea? I'm sorry it came to this."

Nat kissed his cheek. "Me too. I really wish you'd just quit now just so I win. I really mean that."

They parted, and Ivan noticed the stares and whispers. He continued drinking and socializing. He then noticed Eddie, one of his co-workers, giving him a funny look and then gesturing to the left. Taking a breath, Ivan walked into the next room where there were quite a few people dancing. In the middle was Nat, dancing closely to Lester, a nineteen-year-old intern at his work who was even taller and more muscular than Ivan. Nat caught her husband's eye and moved right against Lester, touching his chest as they danced.

Ivan frowned but didn't react to that or when she turned around and started to grind against the younger man. Lester seemed to notice Ivan and backed away immediately, looking rather uncomfortable. Nat shot Ivan a dirty look and then left the room. Ivan couldn't help notice the stares and whispers as she did. From the whispers, it sounded like dancing with Lester wasn't the first thing out of character Nat had done that night. He tried to ignore them and just kept wandering around without really talking to anyone.

After a while, he noticed he hadn't seen Nat for a bit. He scanned around the rooms of their large house and debated on checking upstairs where the bedrooms were. A couple he didn't know well came in the back door, presumably smoking outside, since Nat and Ivan didn't allow it in the house. They looked at Ivan and had a weird look on their faces.

Taking a deep breath, Ivan headed outside. Standing beside their garage in the shadows was Nat, passionately kissing another man. He couldn't see her hands, but his were both firmly on her behind, with her dress hiked up to her hips and her panties lowered, exposing her bare ass.

Ivan fumbled quickly with his phone before he cleared his throat. "There you are, Sweetie."

The kiss broke, and he saw it was Trenton Stone. Trenton and his wife, April, had been neighbors of theirs for two years. They were in their late thirties and supposedly had a rock-solid marriage. Trenton looked really worried, but Nat just glanced at her husband with a sad look. As two kissers separated, Ivan noticed Trenton's fly was undone and one of Nat's breasts was lifted out of her bra and sticking out of the front of her dress with the nipple fully erect.

"Sorry, it was just a quick kiss," Trenton stammered, obviously quite drunk, and then quickly stumbled away.

"How far?" Ivan asked flatly.

Nat sighed. "He suckled me a bit and was taking his sweet time pulling my panties down. I had it in my hands and was just about to pull it out. Hadn't decided what I was going to do with it yet or let him do to me. Too bad you weren't five minutes later, or you'd have found out. You could call it?"

"So could you," Ivan said. "I'm surprised he'd fool around on April. Next to you and Mandy, she's probably the hottest one here."

Nat laughed. "Oh, shit. He's hit on me many times. Never told you because I know you'd have kicked his ass and the prick probably would've charged you. I think he nearly had a heart attack in shock when I didn't say no tonight."

Ivan pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips, letting his tongue slip in. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back.

"Mmmm.... Seducing me won't make you a winner, Ive," Nat said with a giggle. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I wish that would work. I'm just going to miss kissing you among other things, that's all," Ivan said frowning.

"We have a couple of weeks left," Nat said, and then her eyes got wide. "You sneak. You were checking if I sucked anyone's cock, weren't you? Not yet, but you still can call it."

"Maybe I just wanted one last kiss," Ivan said flatly. "I better get in there."

She looked at him sadly and readjusted her dress and underwear.

Ivan went to the washroom to make room for more beer. After finishing, he looked hard at himself in the mirror and took a few deep breaths for strength. He then returned to the kitchen, and in a group of a couple ladies from the block was Trenton's wife, April. She was of Mediterranean ancestry with olive skin, full lips and stunning brown eyes. April was in a tank top and short skirt with flip flops. She was also shorter and curvier than Nat, with large breasts that seemed to defy gravity.

"April, have a second?" Ivan said as he extended his arm.

"Oh, I can't believe you and Natalie are finished. You have to tell me what happened. She won't say a thing." She took Ivan's arm and he led her to the foyer. There were a few people talking or kissing in the dimmer light.

"We're both moving out soon and probably renting the house," Ivan said, sitting down on a couch and motioning April to sit beside him. "That is, until we sell it."

"That's horrible. Trent and I will miss you, too. Nat and I have to plan a night out before she goes."

"Speaking of Nat and Trent," Ivan leaned in and whispered, "Did you know your husband has been trying to fuck my wife for a while now?" His hand went to her thigh.

"He's flirting, but I wouldn't say trying to fuck," April said giggling, "He knows better than that."

Ivan pulled out his phone and showed the picture he discreetly snapped before interrupting Nat and Trenton. "He came close tonight. Her hands were on his cock and you see her panties are half down, tit out...."

"That bastard," April hissed, not at all minding that Ivan's hand had slid up her thigh past the hem of her skirt. "Wait, was Nat doing this because you're divorcing, or is it something about the bet?"

"I'm more interested in knowing whether you want some payback; I know I do," Ivan said as his hand moved higher.

"I'm happily married," April responded, but she parted her thighs to allow Ivan to reach the crotch of her panties. He could feel she was already getting a little wet as he ran a finger up and down her slit through the flimsy fabric.

"I think he was also sucking on one of her tits," Ivan said as he fumbled to slide the elastic of her panties aside.

April glanced around, yanked down her top and bra simultaneously to free one of her large breasts. Ivan leaned over and took the swollen dark nipple in his mouth as his finger found her bare pussy. She gasped and sighed, rubbing her fingers through his hair as he suckled while fingering her.

She then rubbed his erection through his jeans, and whispered, "Let's sneak next door. No one will notice us missing. I'll make you forget your soon-to-be-ex-wife."

Ivan released her nipple and stopped the movements his fingers were doing and let out a sad sigh. "Sorry, April. I-I-I can't."

"You bastard!"

Both Ivan and April looked up to see Mandy standing in front of them looking angry. April quickly covered up her breast and gave Ivan a wink before standing.

"Nat is crying on the couch, and you're here fooling around with someone else?"

"S-s-see you Ivan. We'll talk later," April mumbled before leaving.

Ivan held out his hand. "Mandy, look..."

Mandy giggled. "Gotcha."

Ivan stood up and gave the pretty redhead a confused look.

"Sorry, Ive," Mandy said with a grin, "Nat is my girl, so I'm helping her to win this bet."

"What?" Ivan said, trying to not sound too excited. Mandy might have just helped him win.

"Oh, she didn't tell me anything. I just figure anything you are trying to do that isn't really you, like fooling around with a cougar like that, is trying to win."

Ivan forced a smile. "Well, I'm not saying anything. Did you really just see Nat crying?"

Mandy had a tight face.

Ivan frowned. "Don't worry, telling me isn't cheating. I think you know I never break the rules."

Mandy nodded. "I saw her about ten minutes ago, but not crying. She's downstairs dancing with a couple of the girls from work. Nat asked me if I knew where you were because she needed you for something, so I went looking. That was within the rules, too?"

Ivan nodded and followed her towards the stairs and down to the basement.

There were two couples on the couches heavily making out. One guy clearly was fingering his partner, while the other couple was both topless, touching each other's bodies. While this was going on, Nat stood in the middle of room dancing with two guys Ivan didn't recognize. They were all dancing really close, with some bumping and grinding going on. Both guys were taking liberties pawing Nat's body without her objecting at all. Hanging out of the back jean pocket of one of the guys was a florescent pink pair of panties. Ivan knew immediately they were his wife's that Trenton half slid off earlier. On the chair by the fingering couple was Nat's matching pink pushup bra.

Nat saw Ivan standing there with Mandy and gave him a sheepish smile. As she danced, she lifted the hem of her dress high enough to show she wasn't wearing her panties. She then pulled down the top freeing both her breasts. Ivan saw the look in her eye and knew what she wanted. He was really tempted to do it.

"Hey, it's you," chuckled the guy with the panties in his pocket in a slurred voice, "I guess I should thank you, cuck. Your wife's got a real tasty pussy. Wanna watch her swallow my cock? I bet you'd love that, cucky."

Slap. The guy rubbed his cheek while looking at Nat in surprise. She looked as angry as Ivan could remember.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I rip off your balls," she hissed at him as she quickly pulled her dress up to cover her nipples.

"Seriously?" He laughed. "You weren't complaining when I was licking your cunt."

"I fucking warned all of you not to diss my husband. Go, or shall I get some guys to physically throw you out after teaching you some manners?"

"Fucking cock tease," the guy muttered.

Ivan heard him and was ready to attack, but Mandy grabbed his arm while Nat shook her head.

As that guy went upstairs, Nat turned to the other one. He looked young, maybe twenty, but seriously ripped even compared the intern. He looked like the type who lifted weights daily and might be an athlete. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered something in his ear before they started kissing. As they kissed, she was grinding her groin against his 'dancing,' while he had a firm grip on her ass through her dress.

Ivan looked on sadly. He called out, "Hey, you know that's my wife."

The kiss broke long enough for 'Muscles' to say flatly, "Yeah, I know. She says you're cool with it."

Nat just glanced back and kept kissing. His one hand groped her breast through the flimsy fabric while she guided his other hand under her dress to cup her bare ass cheek while she continued grinding. As Nat raised her leg, Ivan was sure the guy was touching more than her butt.

Mandy, looking at his facial expression, grabbed Ivan hand and squeezed it. "This is killing you, isn't it?"

Ivan didn't say anything, and she released his hand.

Mandy walked up to the two kissing. The guy now had his hand on one of Nat's bare breasts and was moving his other one under the front of her dress to finger her.

Mandy loudly cleared her throat and tapped Nat on the shoulder, causing the two to move apart for a second. "Whatever kind of game you two are playing, I'm not being part of it. You sure seem to be enjoying it, but Ivan obviously isn't. Nat, I can't believe you could be so cruel to such an amazing man. Can't you see how much you're hurting him?"

Mandy seemed to whisper something else and then turned to Ivan. "Come, you shouldn't watch her being a slut, bet or no bet. Let's take a walk."

She gave him a hug and lightly kissed his cheek before taking his hand. As Ivan walked up the stairs, he heard Nat blurt out, "Avocado."

Once outside, Ivan eyes began to water as he felt more relaxed to show his emotions.

Mandy touched his shoulder. "This isn't against the rules?"

Ivan shook his head. "No, perfectly legal, though it doesn't matter now"

His phone buzzed. He looked to see Nat had texted him, 'AVOCADO.' He responded with a thumbs up.

Mandy bit her lip before saying, "You can kiss and touch me, too, if you want. I no longer want her to win the bet."

Ivan shook his head and wiped his eye as he sadly said, "You're so pretty, Mandy, and I do like you, but I can't. Not tonight and not for a while."

"The game's over then, isn't it?" Mandy said touching his shoulder. "She won?"

Ivan laughed coldly. "No, I did."

"You aren't acting like someone who won the final big bet."

He sighed. "That's because I don't feel like I did. I didn't want this, any of this. I really didn't want to lose the bet, but I didn't really want to win. I already fucking lost, no matter what."

Mandy looked really confused. "So can you tell me what the fuck was going on with you two tonight then? It's over, so you can tell, right?"

Ivan looked up and sighed. He texted Nat. 'I'm telling Mandy. She won't tell anyone.'

Her response was, 'Okay. You stopped, though, right?'

Ivan shook his head in frustration. 'Yes. We stopped. Did you, or is he still fingering you?'

Mandy peered at his phone. "What is that about? Ivan?"

He shook his head looking at the ground. "Nat has been headhunted. She was offered a district manager position overseeing ten locations, which comes with a significant raise and possibility of a seat on the board."

"Oh my God, that's amazing. I don't get what that has to do with all of this. Or why she'd keep such big news a secret. She tells me everything."

Ivan looked at Mandy, frowning. "The company is in New Zealand."

"New Zealand?"

He nodded sadly. "I'm under contract for another two years. Believe me, I tried to get out of it. Even with Nat's big raise, we couldn't afford the financial repercussions of me quitting. Our options were trying to have a long distance relationship for two years, which would never work. With both of our libidos, one or both of us would've strayed. Or divorce, which is what we picked."

Mandy shook her head. "No, there's a third option. Nat turns down the job. If one company is willing to offer her a big contract, you have to think others also will."

Ivan laughed coldly. "That was the third option that Nat never will agree to. We had our first real fight ever about just that, which led to this stupid fucking bet. I said almost the exact same thing you did, and she acted like I was dropped on my head."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers