One Last Cigarette Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother indulges her teen son's smoking fetish further.
1.5k words
4.77
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old Cal felt like he was dreaming. Here he was masturbating in front of his own mother as she played with her fabulous DD tits and savored one of her beloved Marlboro Light 100s. The boy had been sure that his mother would be furious when he had surreptitiously squirted a load under the table just out of her sight. But after her initial shock, she had actually encouraged him to work out another load.

He had literally fantasized about situations like this, although never one in the kitchen before school. He knew that his second ejaculation would likely need more time than the first. But Judy had only given him the time it took her to smoke this last cigarette to get himself off. Still, considering the pretty brunette was now pinching and pulling on her nipples, he thought he might be able to break his personal speed record for a second orgasm.

For her part, the 42-year-old was experiencing a level of excitement and arousal long absent from her life. She could scarcely believe that she was entertaining her own son like this. But ever since she had accidentally walked in on him enjoying himself a couple months earlier, she couldn't get that image out of her mind and had masturbated several times to the memory. And her brain had constructed scenarios that went beyond Cal just stroking his cock in front of her...

Feeling emboldened by his brazen attention, Judy took a cheek-hollowing drag on her long, all-white cigarette and inhaled deeply, puffing her ample chest out even further, all while keeping her eyes on her son's face. The boy avoided her eyes, preferring to stare at what she was doing with her boobs. But he snuck a glance as she tilted her head upwards and blew out an elegant cone towards the ceiling. His right arm was still slowly moving under the kitchen table.

"So," she began tentatively, "have you fantasized about anything like this before?"

Cal swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry as the Sahara. "Yeah, I guess."

"About me?" she followed up, trying to act casual, but feeling far from it.

The high school senior reddened and looked out the window momentarily. "Yeah. Sorry."

The woman chuckled lightly. "Don't be sorry, sweetie. I think it's perfectly natural for a boy-- a young MAN-- to have a... thing for his mom. After all, we're the ones who raise and nurture you from the time you're babies."

The teen merely nodded in acknowledgment, uncomfortable with the frank direction the conversation had taken. His 7" penis began to deflate slightly at his discomfort.

Despite his sudden shyness and her concern about dampening his arousal, Judy decided to press the issue. "Honestly, I find it very flattering that you'd think about your ol' mom that way. It's been quite a while now since any man has thought about me... you know, like that."

As she trimmed the ash from her cigarette into the small ashtray, Cal turned to face her again, having picked up on the melancholy in her voice. "Well, then, I've flattered you a lot lately."

His mother's eyes widened, and a smile broke out on her face before she composed herself again, fighting a growing excitement. "Oh, really? So, like, how often you flatter me?" Subconsciously, she pinched her right nipple firmly, her right hand holding her smoldering cylinder up by her flushing face. She felt her neglected pussy tingling and oozing into her conservative white panties.

The burgeoning young adult shrugged nonchalantly, continuing to masturbate under the table, becoming more at ease with the discussion. "I dunno. Like, every day, I guess."

"Wow! That IS flattering." As if to reward his honesty, Judy cupped her DD breast and gently squeezed it as she moved her Marlboro towards her heart-shaped mouth. "So, what is it exactly about this old lady that... arouses you? Is it the big boobs, the smoking, something else?"

Realizing that she was fishing for compliments now, the teen was happy to oblige. "All of it, I guess. I mean, you're hotter than any of my friends' moms. Even most of the girls at school."

Judy smirked. "MOST, huh? Well, that's still very nice of you to say."

She tapped the ash off of her half-spent cigarette and frowned, disappointed that she was almost done with it and that this encounter would soon end. "So, are you getting close to, you know..."

Cal glanced unnecessarily down at his crotch, as if seeing his penis would inform him on its readiness for ejaculation. "I mean, kinda?"

"Alright, well, we can't have you going school still all worked up, so..."

The 40-something mother decided to combine his two apparently strongest fetishes for maximum arousal. With her left hand, she hefted her right boob to just under her chin. With the other hand, she took a long, seductive pull on her dwindling Marlboro. Her son stared, mesmerized, as she slowly blew her smoke all over her pillowy breast. Then she lifted it even higher and lowered her mouth onto her large, slightly-puffy areola and began suckling on her nipple, the remaining white vapor drifting out her nose like a tiny wraiths.

Cal felt his mind melting and his cock pulsing as if it would explode. This felt like the grand finale of a fireworks display, and he jacked his dick faster and more firmly. But his recently-drained testicles were still refilling. A second orgasm was not immediately forthcoming, despite his mother putting on the sexiest display he had ever seen, including at least 90% of the porn he had watched.

Judy disengaged from her nipple and let her huge mound fall back down against her chest. She saw the frustrated look on her son's face. "What? No luck?" she asked, sharing in his consternation.

Cal shook his head, still frowning. "No. Like I said, the second time..."

His mother nodded her head in understanding. She crushed her butt out into the ashtray, and picked up her phone to check the time. "Well, there's no way to get you to school on time at this point. And I really don't want you going completely... distracted anyway. So I have an idea. How about we give you a little bit more time, and I'll write you a note for missing first period?"

The boy's head rocked back. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

Judy smiled sweetly, with just a trace of mischievousness. "Honey, a good mom will always do what's best for her son. Even if that means missing a class once in a while."

She stood up, her robe completely open at this point, and stepped back over to the coffee maker with her mug to pour in the last few swigs. "And I have another idea, if it wouldn't freak you out."

The 18-year-old cocked his head to the side, intrigued. "Oh-kayyy."

Judy returned and placed her room temperature coffee onto the table. "Well, to be perfectly honest, sweetie, you've gotten me really worked up, as well. So I was thinking... well, what if we just got naked and masturbated with each other?"

The boy's face turned a shade of red as yet undiscovered by physicists or artists. "Are you for real?"

Without replying, the busty brunette slipped her satin robe off, followed by her white panties. She stood back up and placed a hand on one hip, posing like a pin-up model for a few moments, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Then her face became serious, and she put her hands on the table, bending down to look her son in the eyes, her heavy breasts swaying with the motion.

"Cal, baby, Mommy's dying for an orgasm right now. And I have to admit that I've... been picturing YOU lately. Since I accidentally walked in on you jerking off a couple months ago."

The teen twitched, but showed no surprise.

"Ah," Judy chuckled. "So you KNEW I saw you. Well, I have to admit that I've thought about that moment fairly often lately. Especially while I'VE been masturbating... So. Whatdya say?"

Cal's mouth moved, but only a strained gurgle escaped it. His mother's smile broadened to the point of nearly splitting her head in half. Then she sat down across from him again, but scooted the chair back from the table to put herself on full display.

"Okay," high school senior finally managed. Then he sighed. "But, well... I usually use your body lotion when I... you know."

Judy laughed brightly. "Yeah, I'm aware. You don't think your old mom is so ditzy that she didn't notice how fast we were going through the stuff, do you? So why don't you run up to my bathroom and grab it. But hurry up. I'm REALLY horny right now. And I think we have time for my very last cigarette before you really do have to get ready for school." She held up her nearly-empty pack and shook it for emphasis.

The teen hopped up, his completely-engorged cock bouncing up and down, and he practically sprinted towards the stairs. Judy grinned wickedly and extracted another Marlboro Light 100, studying it as if it were a mystical artifact. Her smile widened even more as she glanced at the small white box and thought, I actually have TWO more cigarettes...