One Last Encounter

Story Info
A farewell encounter... with company.
1.7k words
4.32
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many of these stories are fiction. This story is absolutely true and happened in 2014.

Nat and I had been dating for 5 years and had been living together for just under a year and whilst there was a lot of sexual attraction we just didnt click living under the same roof.

We were both 30 years old and living in Manchester in the UK. I was (and still am) slim, decent looking with a good job. Also packing a decent sized 8 inches downstairs. Nat was hot, a slim brunette with a pert bum and perky (if not the biggest) boobs. However as an arse man she ticked a lot of boxes looks wise.

So as I said, things hadn't clicked since we had moved in. Nat was a minx in the bedroom but a bit dull out of it spending most of her time watching trashy TV on the sofa. We kinda drifted apart a bit and eventually the inevitable happened and we agreed to end it.

She moved out and back to her mum's and I stayed until the end of the lease on our place. When that ended I packed everything up, dropped a few boxes and bags off with Nat and moved in with a mate for 2 weeks whilst my next place was being sorted out.

The following afternoon I got a message from her. "just found that black dildo in one of my boxes... it reminded me of your secret ;-)"

WTF? what secret? I was wondering what she meant and asked her innocently what she was referring to.

She replied "the cuckold porn you like with the hung black guys fucking girls in front of their partners"

Wow. How did she know I had watched that porn occasionally?

Before I had chance to ask, my phone buzzed again. "a while back you looked at porn on my laptop and it looks like you missed closing down one of the windows you naughty boy"

So ok... I had been rumbled. The black dildo that we played with now seemed to make more sense to her.

I replied saying that it was just a phase and tried to laugh it off.

She wasn't having it. "seeing how often we used to use that dildo I think you wished it was a real black cock"

Well it would have been hot but I never thought to share that fantasy... even though she secretly had her suspicions.

"I wondered why you never brought it up as my friend Emma used to date a black guy and she has always said that I should try it. I would have considered it"

Damn... now she tells me. Too bloody late.

Anyway we moved on and a few weeks later my phone buzzed. It was Nat.

"why haven't you suggested we try it as part of a farewell fuck? I am bored of waiting"

I was stunned. Where had this come from? Yes the sex was good but I had no idea she could be so open to this.

I almost didn't believe her so kinda half jokingly played along. "so I had better find a hung black guy" I said.

"I knew you wanted it" she replied. "if you find a nice guy then send me a pic... who knows what could happen ;-)"

I immediately signed up... a site in the UK with a couples profile and stated that we were maybe interested in meeting a nice black guy for mmf fun.

Instantly my inbox exploded with messages from white guys but one stood out. He was a decent looking black guy called Dan who had a decent 8 inches like me and sent a polite message with a couple of pics.

After a couple of beers I forwarded a couple to her. One of his face and torso... one of his cock. Her reply soon followed.

"this Thursday evening? you sort a place"

Holy shit... she was almost too keen. I went back to Dan and sent a couple of pics of her to him and asked if he was free on Thursday. This was on the Tuesday night. He said he was.

I asked Nat if she was serious. "yes. tell me where and a time"

Fuck. I went online and booked a cheap Travelodge in East Manchester, told Dan and Nat to be there at 7pm on Thursday and then was a nervous wreck for 2 days.

Thursday evening arrived and I checked in. At quarter to 7 the door knocked. I opened it... it was Nat... looking a million dollars in a little black dress. I went to kiss her... "not yet" as she pushed me away and went to sit down next to the desk in the room.

A few minutes later she uncrossed and crossed her legs... I caught a glimpse that she wasn't wearing underwear. She saw me looking and smiled.

7pm passed. No sign of Dan... the minutes ticked by and then at about 10 past there was a knock at the door. Nat got up and told me to sit in the chair and not move until she said so or she would leave immediately.

eeek.

I sat down and she let Dan in and told him that she was calling the shots and asked if that was ok? She looked incredible.... he wasn't saying no.

She told him to strip to his boxers and to lie on the bed. He did so and reclined against some propped up pillows against the headboard.

She immediately straddled him as they kissed. His hands reached around and grabbed her bum and soon that dress was being hitched up to reveal her bare arse... his hands all over it. I could see a growing bulge in his boxers and sensed she could feel it through the material onto her wet pussy.

She moved down the bed and peeled off his boxers and his cock sprang out. She immediately started sucking it with her arse in the air. The view was amazing. She was loving it and it was like I wasn't there. I had slid my jeans and boxers off and was gently stroking my solid cock. Not that she seemed to have noticed.

Then unexpectedly she shifted up the bed and guided his bare cock towards her wetness that was just above it.

Surely not?... Yes she sank slowly down onto every inch of it and started to grind on his bare, solid black cock.

My cock was twitching.... I daren't touch it and it was leaking precum on its own.

Soon she had picked up the pace and their moans filled the room with the smell of sex. Her dress and gone up and off over her head and she was making noises that recognised as her being well fucked.

Then I was reminded that she knew I was there. "get up... get naked and lie across the end of the bed"

I was there naked in seconds and I saw her get up off his now glistening, slippery cock and position her wetness over my face. She turned to Dan. "fuck me" and then that wet cock was sliding into her right above my face and he then worked it in and out. "Lick" she demanded and my tongue started on her clit, though sometimes it would brush against his wet shaft as his balls hit my nose.

I sensed that Dan was getting close and so did Nat. "Cum in my pussy

.. fill it now". Dan didn't need any more encouragement and I saw his cock and balls throb as he unloaded deep in her before pushing it deep into her. He came for ages before slowly pulling out... his wet cock smearing my face and a glob of cum landed on my tongue. It was salty sweet and it slipped down into my mouth. I swallowed.

Nat remained motionless. She looked over her shoulder to Dan. "thank you. that was amazing. you can go now". She never moved as he quickly got dressed and 90 seconds later I heard the door click shut as he left.

"Now lick me clean" and with that she sank down onto my face and Dan's cum ran into my mouth. Her pussy smelt incredible. I have to admit it tasted the same and my licking brought her to her a shuddering orgasm.

As that subsided she got off me and knelt beside me... I was rock hard, twitching and waiting to feel her sit on my cock.

She then did. She was so open, warm and slippery. I obviously hadn't swallowed much of his load. It was all over my cock and running onto my balls. However she didn't start grinding or bouncing. She held still and deep for what felt like an eternity.... before climbing off.

Nooooo!

She sensed the disappointment and smiled... "not tonight"... then started to stroke my cock, now slick with their creampie. Her other hand rubbed their cum onto my balls and around into my crack... teasing my twitching ass and rubbing the cum onto my puckered hole.

I have to admit it felt so good and soon she slid a finger in... pushing the creampie into my ass. My cock was tingling as she gave me a sloppy handjob as she fingered more of his cum into my ass.

I did well to last about 90 seconds until my cock exploded. Cum flew upwards, landing all over me and the bed and on Nats naked thighs. She scooped it off with her fingers and smeared it on my chest.

"That was fun... don't think I will do it again but glad I did it. Have fun tidying up" she said.

Within a minute she had slid her dress and shoes on and was gone.

I was sat on the bed covered in my cum, the taste of another guy's on my tongue with that same cum in my ass and all over my crotch wondering what had hit me.

Nat and I have chatted since but not about sex and I haven't seen her again since. Even now I have to pinch myself to remind myself that it actually happened.

We are both in separate relationships now and haven't spoken in about 5 years.