All Comments on 'One Last Gangbang Pt. 04'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Great chapter!

5

Nasty56Nasty567 months ago

Endearing story, well done and can’t wait for next part! 5

lerenardruselerenardruse7 months ago

Great chapter, I look forward to the next. You can really feel the all the emotions of the characters.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire7 months ago

Very sexy chapter. I liked how she thought and how she wanted to wait until they were sure before they went further. However, I hope "the past is the past" works for them and someone else (similar to the car dealer in the previous chapter or his old girlfriend) doesn't recognize her despite her changes and reveal her past in more detail. Fingers crossed for them and looking forward to the conclusion. 5*.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Seems like a dream come true, just hope there isn't some nightmare around the corner. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't, but that's not usually how life works. The author is right, naked is nice, but a woman in nice lingerie is usually more sexy. Love the story and looking forward to the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Community Skank and Cum Dumpster? What's to like?

alexetlaurealexetlaure7 months ago

Very nice story ! 5 stars

RRC2RRC27 months ago

I've read the negative comments and honestly don't understand. In this chapter we seen Karen has made the change is complete. If people can't accept that she, or any of us, can change, that is their problem and not ours.

This is excellent. It is a happy story. I am sure there will be a happy ending. Why? Because the story is written to be a happy ending.

And for that, I thank the author.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Nice to see the character Karen put the past behind her and make love for the first time. Pretty well written and well structured with consistent plot progression. 4.7*

Davester37Davester377 months ago

I’m enjoying this series. It fits right in as another classic R410a story. I keep reading them because I love them! I don’t see what the last anonymous commenter sees, so I don’t be understand that one. Of course we’re all rooting for a happy ending here.

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful series, 10 stars! Karen has completely changed and so hasn't Les. Next will be a loving marriage and, she'll tell him he's going to be a daddy. When she's a mommy,I'd hate to bother her baby or her husband. Mama bear will be on the loose and she's a whore no more...

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

You made Karen a truly unlikeable character and then wrote a story trying to make her likable. Just not romantic, and kinda feels unbelievable to me. Just can't like her, much less trust her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it. I love the romance intertwined in the story. Can't wait for the next part.

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So far so good for these two. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
The past is in the past...

You better not leave it like that. He deserves to know. It's highly manipulative of her to insinuate she just had a 'wild collage phase', when she was actually a prostitute. He doesn't know what he just agreed to, and it would backfire spectacularly if he ever found out in the future.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

Your original estimate of a 3 part story was probably correct. Nothing of note except the run-in with the old girl friend happened in parts 3 and 4. The sex scene in this part was not very realistic considering her very extensive experience. 3* so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous