One Last Lesson for The Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's absolutely atrocious," the boy confirmed, mesmerized.

She gave him a sharp little poke that made him wheeze. "You understand what I'm getting at, right?"

He nodded. "I think so..."

She gave him another chaste little kiss. "See people for who they are, kid, and learn to love them for who they are. It may not always feel like this, but at the end of the day, we're all in this together. It's easy to forget, with all of those parades and mannerisms and uniforms and speeches and what have you. All of these things that we put up to separate people, to turn them into something else. See the women you meet the way you are seeing me right now. Well, not literally, maybe do not literally look at them all as if they were naked, that would be really bad... But you know what I mean. Trust me... You will find a bride who you can love, and who can love you."

"Thank you, master," he said in genuine awe.

Ruthe flashed her impish grin again. "Oh, we're not done with the lesson yet, kid. While we're at it... Check this out... Hehe..."

She grabbed his hand, and swiftly brought it down on her breast. She had to bite her tongue a little, so she wouldn't let out a hungry gasp.

"Oh," the Emperor stupidly moaned. "Master, you are so soft..."

If only he had been a little smaller, she thought. Ruthe would have tried to unhinge her jaw and swallow him whole, the sweet, stupid boy.

"Well... I said we are all the same, fundamentally... But now let's see about the differences, shall we..." She continued guiding his hands over her chest, and down to her tummy. Then she made him grab her right thigh with both hands. So he could appreciate how yielding her flesh was, compared to his. With her comfortable life at the palace, the days where she had basically been pure muscle herself were long over. Not that she wasn't still able to deliver a good kick, if she needed to.

"Go on, your majesty," she teased. "It's okay. Familiarize yourself."

It was cute how awkward he was. Awkward, but gentle. And so curious. So eager. Still, he was hesitating, unsure how far he could go.

Time for Ruthe to show him.

She pulled his hand towards her crotch, inviting him to grab her plentiful pubic hair. Ruthe could hear him inhale sharply. He obviously liked the coarseness, contrasting with her soft skin.

"Now," Ruthe said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. "You might want to remember that next part, your majesty..."

She pushed him towards her clitoris. "Gently, now. Don't touch it directly... Oh... Like this... Let me show you..."

Ruthe tried to keep her breathing under control. "Every woman is different... That's why you have to pay attention... But for me, this is how it works best... Uhhhhh... That's right, keep the palm of your hand on my mons, press down a bit..."

The sudden, wet squashing sound below almost startled her. Already? Very well, then.

"I am wet," she informed him, and playfully bit into his earlobe. "Now we can try something new... Here... Take one of your fingers... That's right..."

She guided his finger down through her wetness, until he reached the part that was eagerly awaiting his arrival. She led him inside.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

He let out a surprised grunt. "Am I hurting you...?"

"No... This is good... Actually, I am REALLY wet... Try a second finger..."

-"Are you sure...?"

"Let me rephrase," she hissed. "Put in a second finger if you don't want to lose the first one, boy."

He obeyed, and it was wonderful. His perfectly manicured fingers were big, and strong. She told him to gently curve them upwards, and to not leave the clitoris and the mons behind.

"That slimy, wrinkly spot... Yes, that's it... Good boy... Good boy..."Ruthe thought he was a natural.

Not clumsy at all, all of a sudden. Interesting.

But it was starting to get a bit repetitive. "Faster now, kid. Harder."

-"Is this okay? Does it hurt?"

Again, with the worries about her physical safety. "Boy, stop talking. If it hurts, you will know. Because I will bite you. Really bad."

-"Yes, master..."

While he was so passionately working on her nether regions, she couldn't help but notice his posture, in the rest of his body. He was concentrating so hard - as if his life depended on it - he probably didn't even notice what his body was doing. It was as if he was instinctively wrapping himself around her. As if shielding her from the elements. As if she was the single most precious wonder in the whole world.

That was strangely touching.

Ruthe realized that her pelvis was gyrating, as if in a frenzy. Inside, inside, inside, it said.

Would it be okay if she...? She decided, what the heck.

"Do this... Here...!" She adjusted his hand posture, so that his little finger came to rest on her perineum and anus. Really sweaty, at that point, so the next part was easy. "Just the tip... Yes... Don't stop now...! Oh...! Whatever you do... Don't stop now..."

The boy was strong, but she could feel his exhaustion. His breathing was strained, his arm probably about ready to fall off. How long had they been at this?

No matter.

-"Don't you DARE slow down, boy... Just... Oh... Just..."

There it was.

Oh dear.

It had been a long time since she had felt her legs shake like that.

She could feel her sphincter contract around the very tip of his little finger, as if to chew it off. "Ohhhhh... Haha... There we go... Hmmmm..."

She made sure that his fingers stayed in position, and kept him moving at a reduced pace, so she could properly ride it out.

She kept her eyes closed, and took a moment to drink in the aroma of that hot little cloud that had formed around them. "You did good, your majesty... You did really good..."

Ruthe could feel him push his face against her neck. "Thank you, master..." His voice sounded very emotional. Ruthe had heard this tone before, but never quite as pure, with so much love and yearning.

It pulled at her heart.

"Come here, your majesty," she said softly, patting his cheek. "I want to kiss you now. I feel like we both deserve a kiss..."

Their lips met, and it was messy. As if they were trying to eat each other's faces. But that was okay. In fact, it was wonderful. It was raw, and pure, and good.

She could feel his heart beat nearby, in that broad chest of his.

There was something else Ruthe had noticed.

At the beginning of their little exploration, her pupil had been quite flaccid. Still too self-conscious and confused by all this, the poor thing. However, by the point her pelvis had started furiously grinding against his hand, that had changed. And now that they were kissing, his penis was so hard, it was slightly curving upwards.

Had Ruthe been monitoring that, this whole time? Oh dear. How naughty.

Ruthe spat his mouth out, and then pinched his nose with two fingers. "Actually, boy... I think there is one more thing we should do..."

Well, it's not just that it was something they should do. According to Ruthe's lower belly, it was mandatory. Her pupil's twitching penis seemed to agree.

He was a bit shaken up, but Ruthe guided his path with the patience of a saint. And when he was sliding into her, she almost cried out in gratitude.

He was inside. Inside of her. Deep inside! Finally.

She grabbed his butt with both hands, really dug in, and arched her back.

Ruthe would have loved to try out different poses. Maybe ride him on top, or have him from behind. She could have done this all day.

Alas, for the boy, this was too much. She could feel him shudder, and then ejaculate into her depths with a deep moan. Trembling from head to toe. It was silly, but also very cute.

Still, she wouldn't let him off the hook that easily. "Stay," she whispered. "And now... That's right... Nice and circular... Oh..."

While his penis was rapidly growing soft inside her, his weight pressing down on her mons and her clitoris still got her over the edge again. It was much smaller, this time, but she appreciated it none the less.

They snuggled up against one another. Holding each other tight. Giving each other tiny little kisses.

"Stay inside, if you know what's good for you..." Ruthe sighed. She never liked it when men withdrew too quickly.

-"Master..."

Ruthe knew what he was going to say, but couldn't allow it.

She kissed him on the mouth, to shut him up. "Shhhh... Let's just stay like this for a bit. Just keep holding me. Hold me close. This part is very important as well..."

He nodded, running his fingers through her unruly hair. "Very important..."

They almost would have fallen asleep, like this.

Alas, the young Emperor was still supposed to meet with the military council, that evening. He offered to stay regardless, to make up an excuse, but Ruthe wouldn't have it.

So they washed up together, got one last cup of tea, and then it was good bye.

Neither of them realized at the time that it was for good.

~~~

The Empress mother barely looked up from her paperwork when Ruthe stepped in. "Have a seat, dear. I'll be with you in a moment."

Ruthe did as she was told, her purse on her lap.

She didn't have a good feeling about this. Surely, the Empress had found out about what had happened between Ruthe and her son. Somehow, the Empress always found out. Ruthe didn't have any regrets, but still, she would have preferred not to be disgraced and executed. Roughly in that order.

She absolutely hated how small she felt. The Empress, to put it mildly, never made her feel like a giantess.

-"Your majesty..."

"Oh, who do you take me for, girl," the Empress said with a sigh, putting away her quill. "You are the boy's dance instructor, for crying out loud. It's basically a cliché. Teaching him how to move that clumsy, lanky body of his... What a perfect setup. I'm mildly surprised this didn't happen a lot sooner..."

Ruthe could have pointed out that while the thought had indeed, inevitably crossed her mind before, she had not planned on it actually happening. She had seen it as normal intrusive thoughts and her hormones working as nature intended. Nothing she had wanted to act upon, for all these years. She was a professional, after all. It had only actually turned into an idea, and then into a plan, and then a necessity, when her pupil's coronation had come closer and closer. When Ruthe had started to feel that he was slipping away from her... But there was probably no need to share those details with the Empress mother.

"I am not mad at you, Ruthe," the Empress continued. "You can unclench now, girl.

I should thank you, really. It's good that his first time was with you. My boy is really fond of you. You made him very happy."

She smiled at Ruthe. "He sent you flowers, mind you. Red roses. Dozens of them. And a letter. The content of said letter is nothing short of a disaster for the Empire. I made sure none of that will reach you, of course. I am sorry, Ruthe. But you must realize that this is as far as it can go."

Ruthe lowered her eyes. She promised herself that she wouldn't cry. "I understand, your majesty."

The Empress shook her head. "I'm not sure you do. Because I'm not done yet. You and your mother will leave the capital by tomorrow. You will be given a modest estate in the eastern provinces, and an appropriate pension. Should I discover that you make any attempt at returning to the capital... At contacting the Emperor ever again... I will see to it that you are silenced for good."

-"Very well, your majesty. I will obey. Your majesty is too kind."

The Empress nodded, satisfied. "I knew you'd be pragmatic about this, Ruthe. You are stubborn, and reckless, but at the end of the day, you are a survivor. For what it's worth... I greatly enjoyed having you in my employ."

Ruthe got up, bowed to her Empress, and left as swiftly as she could. Before the hot, angry, desperate tears started rolling.

~~~

For a long time, Ruthe remained in exile, just as she had been told.

Ten years later, however, during the Revolution, Ruthe returned to the capital one more time.

She was in the crowd when the Emperor, his wife and his old mother were brought to the guillotine.

By Ruthe's side was a nine-year-old girl with auburn hair, which Ruthe had made her hide under a hood. The girl asked Ruthe who that tall man was, with the sad face and the silly clothes.

They left the plaza before the blade came down.

12