One Little Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you?" she asked.

I nodded. "It's all I've wanted for hours. All I can think about is how much I want to bury my face in someone's pussy and just go to town."

"Oh," she said.

"So," I said. "Think you can help me out with that craving?"

A hint of sass crossed her face. "What makes you think I want to sleep with you?"

"As much as I'd fucking love that, I'm not asking you to." I lifted my glass, but didn't take a sip of it. "I want to go down on you. You wouldn't have to reciprocate or get me off in any way if you didn't want to. I just want to make you come on my face and then if you want me to fuck off, I'll fuck off." I tilted my glass towards her. "The caveat being that I will absolutely jack off to the memory of it when I get home."

She stared at me, her lips still parted as I finally took a sip of my drink. The tension between the two of us was thick, but I was happy to let it hang there for a moment as she processed what I'd said.

Apparently, however, the tension was noticeable.

"Everything okay over here?"

I looked up as the bartender approached, his eyes hard and his voice a low rumble as he looked from Olivia to me.

"Wonderful," I said. "This is an excellent old fashioned, man. You make a hell of a good drink."

He nodded at me in a way that made it very clear he was not actually asking me. "And you, Olivia? Everything alright?"

"Everything's great," she said, her voice quiet but genuine. "Thank you for checking. I think we're both fine, though."

His nod to her was a lot friendlier, somehow. "Let me know if you need anything."

"So, let me get this straight," Olivia said as the bartender walked away. "You just... want to go down on me."

"Yep."

"No strings attached."

"None at all."

She pursed her lips. "So if I send you away when I finish, you'll go home and masturbate to the memory of it, but you're completely fine with that being the only thing you get out of this encounter?"

"Correct."

"And what makes you think I'm just going to let some strange man come back to my place to go down on me? What do I get out of this?"

"Off, obviously," I said.

"Huh?"

"You get off." I grinned at her. "I mean, you had a rough day at work, right? What better way to relax at the end of it than let someone else take care of you and make you feel good?"

"And that's really all you want?"

"I promise," I said. "I'll give you my phone number, my address, my full name, whatever info you want to show you I'm not just some creep. But I swear, all I want is to eat your pussy. I just..." I shook my head, closing my eyes briefly. "You have no idea how much I fucking love it."

Olivia was quiet for a moment. Then, she tapped her fingers against the bar.

"See him? The bartender?" she asked, tilting her head towards him.

"I do," I said. "He's a big dude and I'm just a little guy. He could totally kick my ass."

"That's Miguel. He's pretty much my brother-in-law. He'll know I'm leaving with you. So if you try anything, he'll hunt you down."

"I would expect nothing less," I said.

"And I have a roommate. Who will be home at an undisclosed time."

"I completely understand if they burst in to check on you," I said. "Since I'm fully planning on making you scream my name. It's Adrian, as a reminder."

She picked up her glass and downed the rest of her old fashioned. "Let's go, then."

After I paid the bill, Olivia drove us to her apartment. It wasn't that far from Whiskey Sours, which was good, since if I was super fucking lucky and she let me stay the night, I'd be able to walk back in the morning to pick up my car before work. Not that it ended up mattering; as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I spotted Rob's truck parked in one of the stalls near the entrance and could've probably just bummed a ride from him.

Small towns, man.

The apartment Olivia led me to was on the fourth floor and faced away from the parking lot. She unlocked the door and flicked the light on, illuminating a decent-sized two-bedroom that looked like something off a design blog. Muted grey fabric covered the furniture and a mix of textured throw pillows were arranged on the couch. In one corner of the living room, a decorated Christmas tree was twinkling merrily, and in the other, a tall bookshelf showcased carefully curated knick-knacks and potted plants.

"Nice place," I said as I took off my jacket.

"Thanks," she replied, motioning to the hook on the wall for me to hang my coat. "It's my roommate's doing. She wants to be an interior designer."

Then, that moment of awkwardness, made even more awkward because I'd told her it didn't have to be a typical hookup and that meant we probably weren't starting off the way most hookups did.

Namely, by making out.

"Can I get you a drink or something?" she asked.

"Nah," I said. "You can show me to your bedroom, then tell me if there's anything off-limits before I start licking your pussy."

She giggled nervously. "What do you mean, off-limits? I thought you just wanted to eat me out."

I smiled, leaning against the wall in the front entryway as I folded my arms. "Well, yeah. But there are still... you know. Levels of that. Like, can I get you fully naked or do you want to limit it? Do you just want me to focus on your pussy or can I touch other parts of you? Is there anything you really, really hate and don't want me to do?"

"I... I don't know," she said. "I've never had a hookup like this before."

"That's okay," I said reassuringly. "There's no rush. And also no pressure to continue if you don't want to. You're in charge here, Olivia."

She nodded, still looking uncertain, then took a deep breath and squared her shoulders.

"My room is the second door on the left," she said, motioning to the hallway. "Go wait for me there. I'm going to freshen up in the bathroom and then I'll... I'll answer your questions."

I did as she said, letting myself into her room and settling on the edge of a neatly made queen-size bed to wait for her. Her room was cozy and clean, everything tucked away in its proper place. I was idly looking at a photo on Olivia's dresser of her with a gorgeous chubby girl who looked a lot like her when she returned to the room a few minutes later.

She'd shrugged off her blazer, leaving her just in black dress pants and the lacy fitted top that was tucked into them. Her hair brushed along the pale skin of her shoulders and upper arms, a dark contrast that made every inch of her look mouth-watering.

"Wow," I said.

She smiled as she closed the bedroom door behind here.

"You can undress me," she said. "You can touch and kiss other parts of my body if you need to. Don't leave any marks or hickeys. I don't mind anal-related things, but seeing as we've just met, I don't think I want to go there tonight."

"Understood," I said.

"Don't slap me, hit me, call me names, or hold me down," she continued. "Not that you have any reason to, but I don't want you to touch my feet. And—" She cleared her throat, a blush of pink rising from her throat up to her cheekbones. "—I think it would be best if you kept your clothes on for now."

"Understandable, of course," I said.

Her face turned red. "Not that you aren't hot, but I... I think that would help me stay relaxed in this whole ridiculous situation."

I chuckled and nodded. "You got it, baby."

She wrinkled her nose. "And don't call me that."

"Yes, ma'am."

That made her giggle again and I grinned, standing up and moving off the edge of her bed.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She shook her head and I licked my lips, finally letting my eyes trail down her body and really drink her in.

"Why don't you take off your pants and lie down however is comfortable for you?" I said.

"Just my pants?"

"For now." I smiled at her. "I want to unwrap the rest of my gifts later."

She rolled her eyes, but unbuttoned the waistband of her pants and slid them down her hips. That was when I realized it wasn't actually a top that she was wearing; it was one of those bodysuits that kind of looked like a one-piece bathing suit.

My breath hitched as she stepped out of her pants, leaving her pale body clad just in black lace. I watched as she got onto her bed, flashing her ass cheeks at me as they peeked out of the thong back. My dick started to stir, a slight throb of awareness as Olivia settled on top of the covers and propped herself up on the pillows. Once she stopped moving, she looked up at me expectantly.

As confident as I was when it came to eating pussy, there was always that moment of nervous excitement before diving in. I licked my lips, indulging in the anticipation and reminding myself that I knew exactly what I was doing before moving forward to join her on the bed.

I think, even given all my assurances, Olivia was skeptical of what was about to happen. I couldn't blame her. Part of me was surprised that any of this had even worked at all. But that assumed skepticism just made me even more determined to prove to her she'd made the right choice in inviting me back to her place.

To start, I put my hands on her shins. Her legs were silky and soft and I slowly slid my palms up towards her knees. Keeping my gaze locked on hers, I slipped my hands to the inner side of her knees and slowly nudged them apart so I could take my place between them.

"You good, ma'am?" I asked.

She laughed again and nodded. I smiled and parted her legs further, only then letting my eyes trail down her body and between her legs.

I'd seen these bodysuit things in, like, porn and stuff before, but I'd never hooked up with a girl who was wearing one. I had no idea if they were all as fucking sexy as the one Olivia was wearing, but damn, was this one ever hot. The thing was lace from top to bottom, slightly sheer and showing peeks of her skin through the thinner parts of the fabric. She had a bra on, so I couldn't see her nipples, and there was a band of what was probably cotton or something on the crotch of the suit. Two tiny silver snaps winked at me from there, the only thing that was holding it all together. Like a thong, the back of it disappeared between Olivia's ass cheeks, while the front of it was already showing the folds of her pussy through the fabric.

God, I loved the shit women wore. This was one of the hottest things I'd seen in my life, and my dick throbbed its agreement.

"You're fucking sexy," I said.

"Apparently," Olivia replied. "But I didn't bring you back here just to stare at me." She looked at me pointedly, then parted her thighs even further. "Someone insisted he wanted to eat me out."

"Someone knows we always eat with our eyes first," I replied.

Before she could say anything else, I lifted her leg so I could hook it over my shoulder, turning my head and kissing the side of her calf. She made a soft noise and I continued, closing my eyes and indulging in the salt smoothness of her skin. My tongue snaked out occasionally as I kissed my way up from her calf to her knee.

Then I lowered myself, moving onto my stomach so I was positioned between her thighs in a spot where I could access every bit of her body that I needed to. Once I was, I slipped my hand beneath her other leg so I could guide it over my shoulder, then resumed my path of licks and kisses up the inside of her thigh.

Her breath quickened as I got closer to her pussy. So did mine, in fairness; by the time I was almost at her groin, I could smell her arousal through the thin fabric of her bodysuit and my dick was almost at full-mast, as eager as I was to find out what she tasted like.

But I didn't dive in right away. Of course I didn't. I mean, I'd barely started. I still had to unwrap her.

So instead, I disappointed my dick by leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her stomach through the lacy bodysuit. I spent some time peppering kisses along the spot where the waistband of her panties would be, if she were wearing any, before moving my head to her other leg and kissing down her thigh towards her knee.

"You have fantastic legs," I murmured as I lingered at a spot mid-thigh that had made her inhale sharply.

"I do a lot of walking," she replied. "Retail, you know."

"Mmm," I said, then sank my teeth into the spot I'd been kissing.

What? She'd said no marks and no hickeys. She hadn't said a fucking word about biting.

So I nibbled gently on her thigh, drawing a high-pitched gasp from her before releasing the spot from between my teeth and soothing it with a soft kiss.

I spent a bit more time kissing her legs and thighs before moving my head back to her core. Taking a moment to indulge myself, I pressed a gentle kiss against her fabric-covered pussy before sitting back so I could bring my hands up to the snaps on her bodysuit.

"Still okay?" I asked as my fingers brushed against her pussy.

"Still okay," she said.

"Good," I said, and then I completely fumbled those goddamn snaps as I tried to undo them.

It should have been simple. They were snaps. Not hooks. Not buttons. Not a goddamn combination lock. Snaps. It should have been a quick tug of the fabric and then bam. Pussy.

But instead, Olivia giggled as I tried to pry them apart.

"I thought you wanted to unwrap me," she teased.

"I do," I said, trying not to grit my teeth. "But this is like when someone ties a knot in the ribbon on a present."

She burst out laughing and began to reach down, but before she could nudge my hands out of the way, the snaps came undone with a soft click and the fabric separated.

"There," I said, resisting the urge to let out a cheer of accomplishment.

"Good work," she said.

"Thanks." I pushed the bodysuit up, distracted by the sudden revelation of her pussy. I stared for a moment, then felt a slow smile spread across my face as I glanced up at Olivia. "That'll be the only thing I fumble. I promise."

"So you're leaving the bra hooks to me, then?" she asked innocently.

I tried to glare at her, but her playful smirk just made me laugh. So instead, I peeled the bodysuit a bit higher up her stomach, then dipped back down and ran my tongue along her slit.

Olivia jumped slightly, gasping in surprise as I dove into her pussy.

Which was fair. I'd told the guys earlier to start by teasing, to tongue at all the folds and tease the entrance and take their time tasting and touching and tantalizing.

But I'd also told them to improvise and adapt.

I didn't need to tease Olivia. She was already curious. Already excited. Already wondering and anticipating what was going to happen, and she had been from the moment I'd sat next to her at Whiskey Sours. And I'd told her what I wanted, that I was craving pussy.

Teasing her would just be tormenting myself, really. Especially after seeing her revealed to me. Like, I'd seen my fair share of pussies, but hers was just...

God, it was beautiful.

Her lips were a little puffy, but not overly so; just a perfect peach shaved bare, save for the tidy strip of hair on her mound. Though, I doubted she shaved; the skin there was too smooth and perfect to be just shaven. And then, poking out from between her lips, that perfect little bundle of nerves that I would be lavishing for most of the night. It was already a bit swollen, begging to be licked and sucked from its place at the top of her slit.

So instead of teasing, I dove in, making out with her pussy and coating my tongue with the wetness already leaking from her entrance. She tasted sweet and tangy and slightly soapy in a fresh sort of way that I couldn't get enough of.

Slipping my arms beneath her thighs, I reached up for her waist, gripping it and pulling her body down towards me before sinking my tongue between her folds greedily. Olivia moaned, then shifted beneath me. I glanced up to see her lifting the bodysuit over her head, leaving her in just her bra.

It was a fabulous view, of course, but it didn't last. Almost immediately, she slid her hand behind her back and unhooked it, the cups falling away from her tits, then shrugged it off and tossed it to the side.

And that view was just fucking exquisite.

Olivia's tits were beautiful. Like, absolutely glorious, to the point that I almost regretted not starting up there. Her nipples were tiny and pale pink, hard little nubs at the peak of breasts that were probably a perfect handful. Between that, the flavour of her sweet little pussy, and the way I was lying on the bed, when my cock twitched beneath me, I couldn't help but let out a muffled noise of pleasure.

She blushed and bit her lip, but I could see the smile beneath it as she reached down and ran her fingers through my hair.

"You really do like eating pussy, don't you?" she murmured.

I answered by taking her clit into my mouth and sucking on it, making her cry out and squirm beneath me. And, as everyone probably knew, I was a big fan of women squirming when I ate them out, so that made me groan my appreciation against her pussy.

My dick was throbbing in my pants, pressing hard against my jeans and pinned between my body and the mattress. As I moved my hands to Olivia's thighs to keep her spread wide for me, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them, enraptured as she watched me spoil her swollen clit. Almost unconsciously, I pushed my hips forward, grinding against her bed and indulging in the pressure against my cock.

I didn't know if she could tell I was almost humping her mattress, but it didn't seem to matter. Olivia's breathing was already coming faster as she played with her nipples, pinching them between her fingers while I tongued her pussy. I made another noise against her, closing my eyes and releasing her clit from my mouth so I could lap my tongue up and down her folds, rubbing her clit against it each time I reached the top of her pussy.

The first time I got there, she cried out, and when I repeated the action a few moments later, she thrust her hips up against my face. I moved my hands from her thighs to her hips, not to hold her down but to support them as she pushed up into my mouth, grinding her clit against my tongue.

"That's so good," she gasped. "Fuck, that's..."

And she trailed off into a moan as I tried not to ruin everything by letting my mouth twist up into a grin. She let go of one of her breasts and brought her hand down to my head, running her fingers through my hair again before steadying her palm on the back of my head for leverage.

We kept going like that for a while, Olivia rolling her hips and using my tongue wantonly. She had one foot pressed against my back, her head tilted against the pillows as she took her pleasure from my mouth.

And I could have left it there. I could've made her come like that. She was settled in, comfortable, the bed frame squeaking as she worked her hips against me. Her movements were enough that even I was feeling pretty good, since her bed was gently bouncing against my cock. Sure, it wasn't enough to make me come, but it felt good and she could've easily gotten off, too.

But that's not how I rolled.

I slid one of my hands back under her hips and wrapped it around her, letting my palm rest against her stomach so I could keep her leg pressed against the side of my head. Then, I brought my other hand up beneath my chin.

She whimpered as I moved my mouth away from her pussy, but I worked quickly, licking my middle finger and getting it nice and slick before twisting my wrist so I could work it into her needy hole.

"Oh, fuck," Olivia gasped as I penetrated her, and then she shrieked as I moved back to her clit and took it into my mouth again.

Her hips pushed up again, but this time it was just because she was arching her back as I began to finger her. I barely had to curl my finger before finding her G-spot; her slick walls were tight and hot and eagerly accepting my finger into them.

1...89101112...16