One Little Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus," she moaned, which was great timing, since I needed to give my jaw a slight break. I lifted my head away from her pussy.

"It's Adrian," I reminded her. "Jesus is coming next week."

Her laughter was breathless and staggered with moans as I kept sawing my finger in and out of her.

"You... are... awful," she giggled.

I raised my eyebrows. "I mean, I can stop if you think—"

"Your humour is awful!" she blurted quickly. "Don't you dare stop and leave me on the edge like this."

I grinned, then quickly worked my jaw from side to side before lowering my lips back to her pussy.

"Yes, ma'am," I murmured, and then I started lavishing attention on her clit again.

She cried out, writhing beneath me as her back arched off the bed again, her legs trembling around me. My finger was still inside her, still pressing against her G-spot when I felt her reach down and grab not my head, but the hand I had resting on her stomach. I lifted it and she entwined her fingers in mine, gripping it tightly as she began panting harder and harder.

"Don't stop," she pleaded. "Oh, fuck, please keep doing it just like that, Adrian... Adrian, fuck, I—"

She cut herself off with a screech and I moaned into her pussy, my eyes squeezing shut as the sound of her calling my name seemed to shoot straight to my dick. It throbbed, but I ignored it; as much as I wanted to hump against her bed in a pathetic attempt at release, Olivia was bucking beneath me and I knew what that meant. I knew what the tightening around my finger meant, what the noises meant, what the sudden tension in her body meant.

Especially when she screamed it.

"Fuck, I'm coming," she gasped, then another loud moan. "Don't stop, I'm coming, don't stop, don't—ahh!"

And oh, God, was she fucking phenomenal when she came.

I mean, not to brag, but I'd made a lot of women come with my mouth.

Okay, maybe that was a brag.

But Olivia coming like that was easily one of the best things I'd ever seen in my life. The noises she made, the way her tits were thrust in the air, the feeling of her hand gripping mine and her pussy gripping my finger, the way her pale skin flushed red all across her chest...

Fuck.

She orgasmed in a way that made being single seem like an absolutely shit situation.

My cock was throbbing. Aching. So hard that it felt like my skin was stretched as tight as it would go. I was so fucking turned on, so goddamn horny, so desperate to put my dick in something that I almost couldn't think.

And yet, all I wanted was to do that to her all over again.

So I did.

I doubt she was expecting me to. I think she thought I was just lapping at her pussy because her thighs were so tight around my head, but when she tried to let her legs fall open, I moved my hands beneath them and held them in place.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, and the next noises that came out of her mouth were barely coherent.

It took a little longer to make her come that time, but that was okay. At first, she twitched beneath me, her hips jerking as I carefully teased her oversensitive clit, my tongue feathering across it lightly until she relaxed enough to stop trembling beneath me. Then I alternated between licking her pussy, sucking it, and rubbing her clit as I kissed her thighs to give my jaw a break when I needed it. She reached down, running the fingers of one hand through my hair as she kept her other fingers entwined with my one hand.

I got her to come the same way as the first time, with my finger curled against her G-spot. That orgasm seemed to hit her even harder, if the way she bucked her hips and pulled my hair was any indication.

Which I figured it was.

When she was done, she collapsed back against the bed, gasping for breath as the tension in her body released and her legs fell away from my head. This time I let them, working my fingers out of hers as her grip on my hand loosened. She let go of my hair as I pulled my finger out of her pussy. A breathlessly dejected noise left her mouth as I did, though it faded as she watched me bring my finger to my mouth and lick it clean.

"Oh my God," she murmured. "You are really good at that."

I tried not to look arrogant, but it was hard when I really was that good at it. "Thank you."

She laughed and closed her eyes, resting heavily against the pillows. While she caught her breath, I wiped my sopping face with the sleeve of my shirt and discreetly adjusted my dick, which was screaming painfully for attention. I glanced at Olivia, trying to gauge if she was interested in more, but her eyes were still closed, one arm resting above her head and the other across her ribs.

Which was fine. I wouldn't have said I was okay with dining and dashing if I hadn't actually been okay with it.

Leaning down, I pressed a chaste kiss against one smooth thigh before slipping off the bed. It wasn't until I was standing that Olivia opened her eyes, looking up at me curiously.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh... getting ready to go?" I said.

"Why?"

"I mean, I did say that you could tell me to fuck off when we were done and I'd fuck off."

"And did I tell you to fuck off?"

"Well..."

She propped herself up on her elbows, frowning at me. "You think you can make me come like—make me come like that twice— and just walk away?"

I tried not to laugh. "I didn't want to presume."

Rolling her eyes, she sat up and curled her legs under her. "Do you like blowjobs, Adrian?"

"Does the Pope shit in the woods?"

She frowned. "I don't know. Does he?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm not Catholic. Or the outdoorsy type."

Laughing, she shook her head, then crawled towards me. "Remember when you said I had no idea how much you love eating pussy?"

"I... may recall saying something like that."

She was at the edge of the bed now, kneeling in a way that brought her face in line with mine.

"Well," she said. "You have no idea how much I love sucking cock. And I'm pretty sure I can get two out of you, too."

Then she grabbed the front of my shirt and tugged me forward to kiss me.

***

Seth

Someone was gonna call the RCMP on me if I didn't decide what to do soon.

Not that I'd blame them. In fact, should someone look out their front window, notice some random dude had been sitting in his turned-off car on a snowy street in the dark for a while, and didn't think it was suspicious, I'd question their judgement. Sure, I wasn't doing anything wrong, but it wasn't like this hypothetical person would know why I was there. And then I'd have to explain to a cop why I was sitting there shivering with a sad-looking cupcake and an overpriced Elf on the Shelf replacement doll.

Which wouldn't go over well, because I was parked by my girlfriend's place and once I'd explained that, they'd probably think I was trying to intimidate her or something. Then they'd go talk to Laura, who would probably be in her pajamas already, and come to the door with bedhead and an adorable look of confusion on her face.

And making her get out of bed just to come to the door and talk to the cops was downright rude of me.

So, I reasoned, I should just get over it and go to her door, which had been the intent the whole time. But instead, I was frozen in the car, and not because of the cold.

Because of Adrian, that stupid, annoying little fuck.

In fairness, I liked the guy just fine most days. Most everyone on our crew got along well, which was why I was still working there. When Dave and Jay had hired me, it was just supposed to be a temporary thing during their busy season. Spring and summer, mainly, and then I'd get laid off in the fall, at which point I'd end up going back to the grocery store that always seemed to hire me when I was between better-paying jobs. But then I'd actually started working and it was like something clicked.

There was Jay, the somewhat gruff guy who was like the crew's dad. He'd taken it upon himself to teach me as much as he could, treating me like I was more than just a general labourer barely getting his feet wet in the construction industry.

Rob, who was like a cool older brother, a bad influence who had no problem showing up when he was needed, like when Laura told me some of her students were harassing her and he came with me to pick her up from school one day so those little fucks understood who they were fucking with.

Benny, a chill, easygoing guy who was like a ray of fucking sunshine in a way that was so wholesome, it was impossible to hate him.

Kendra, the sister I'd never wanted and who could be counted on to say the dirtiest things anyone could ever think of.

Adrian, the egotistical jokester who only gave you a hard time if he actually liked you, even if sometimes he took it way past the point of what was acceptable like he had that day.

And me. The new guy. The youngest one. Who had less to offer than everyone else, but tried to make up for it by working hard and being a decent person.

The work itself was okay, but what I enjoyed was the people I worked with, which was a new experience. And maybe if I hadn't met Laura, things would've gone as planned. I tended to bounce from job to job, not because I kept quitting but because I was purposely picking temporary shit. That way I could work my ass off to save up a bunch of money, then take some time off to piss that money away until I had to call the grocery store and ask Mike if I could pick up a few shifts to pay my rent so I didn't have to move back in with my parents.

But when I ran into Laura again, everything changed.

She was too good for me. I knew that. Everyone knew that. I was a mess of a person. Twenty-five with no real direction, alternating between working and partying, trying to find meaning in a life that had existed on the more chaotic side of mayhem. Suffering from growing up as the kid that could do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, with no consequences. The absolute last person a smart, ambitious, put-together person like Laura should involve herself with.

But she had.

Somehow, the kind of woman who would move to a small town by herself to take up a job no one else wanted—teaching science to high school kids who had been told their whole lives that there was no value in education because people who worked jobs that required math were pansies that were too good to get their hands dirty, like I had—wanted to be with me.

Somehow, a woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it decided that I was what she wanted.

Seeing her at the grocery store that day had felt like a sign. It was a Friday, I remember that, and I was planning on driving into Calgary that night to hit up the clubs, drop way too much money on overpriced beer, and maybe get laid. So I'd gone to the store intending to buy Gatorade and crackers for when I was inevitably hungover the next morning, and there she was, dressed in a modest navy-blue dress with her blonde hair pulled back and wire-framed glasses perched on her nose, not paying attention as she wandered down the cookie-and-cracker aisle and nearly running me down with her cart.

"Oh my God," she'd gasped, stepping around her cart with an apologetically distressed look on her face. "I'm so sorry. I was looking for the Oreos and—" She stopped and frowned. "Don't I know you?"

She did. And I knew who she was instantly. There were enough women on my body count list that I cringed when I thought of it, knowing that I could barely remember half their names and may not have ever even known some of them.

But I knew her.

I'd never forget her. Not meeting her that night at the club, or the shine of her eyes, or the way her hips had moved when she was dancing. I wouldn't forget the sounds she made when I fucked her, how I'd climbed into her bed thinking it would be a typical drunken hookup only to find myself clutching her, sighing as I took her slowly and sweetly and intensely.

And there was no way I'd forget the next morning, spooning with her, rubbing my cock against her ass until she rolled over and slung her leg over my body. The way her ass fit into my hand as we moved together in that odd position where I was half on my side and half on my back, and she wasn't quite on top of me but could roll her hips to take my cock over and over again...

She was beyond unforgettable.

I'd gotten her number and tried to keep in touch. I did. We texted for a while, but between living in different places and the fact that I was a literal mess of a person who knew she deserved better, I... well. I didn't push her away. But I didn't encourage her, as much as I couldn't get that night with her out of my head.

And there she was, standing in front of me at my local grocery store after ramming a cart into my leg.

I should've known everything had changed when I could've said something vague, like "Huh. You do look familiar..." or "I was just thinking the same thing. Did we go to high school together?" and chose not to. When, instead of trying to play it cool, I pretended the spot on my thigh that she'd rammed her cart didn't hurt at all—which was thankfully not as difficult as it would have been if she'd been about three inches to the left—and smiled.

"You're Laura," I said. "I'm Seth. We, uh... met before."

Recognition dawned on her. "Oh, yes. We... we did." Then, the recognition faded and a look of excitement took its place. "Wait, do you live here?"

"No, this is the grocery store," I said. "I live in a house."

She laughed and my entire body felt warm. "I meant in Southbush."

"Yeah," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here now!" she said. "I took a teaching job at the high school a few months ago and—"

"Can I take you out to dinner?" I blurted.

She stopped talking, her lips slightly parted. "Like... on a date?"

"Yes. Unless you're, uh... seeing someone else."

"No, I'm not seeing, um, anyone." Her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of pink. "I... sure. I'd love to go out with you. When?"

I glanced at my watch. "Right now?"

"What?!"

I put the box of crackers I'd grabbed back on the shelf. "I mean, I'll help you finish your grocery shopping first if you want."

Part of me wanted to convince myself I'd done it because there was a better chance of hooking up with Laura again than picking up some random girl in Calgary. That part of me was an asshole, not to mention a fucking liar. The truth was that I took one look at her and something told me not to let her go ever again.

That she was the one.

She was worth cleaning my act up for. Worth not going to Calgary and partying all the time. Worth approaching Jay near the end of the summer and asking if he'd consider keeping me on the crew, only to feel a wave of relief as he laughed and had said he'd been planning to ask me if I'd be willing to stay on permanently.

I tried to keep that past part of my life separate from Laura. It wasn't like I lied to her about it or anything; she knew I used to be a bit of a player and that I'd been into partying and shit. I was honest about that. She deserved honesty, just like she deserved peace of mind; that second one was why I'd gone and gotten an STI test done as soon as we were exclusive. I just wanted to show her a recent one so she felt safe with me, even though we always used condoms and I knew I didn't have anything. And I'd told her about job hopping and not really knowing what I wanted to do with my life.

I wanted to prove to her I was responsible. That she wasn't making a horrible mistake by deciding to be with me.

But I didn't get into all the details with her. The whys and the excuses and the justifications. And that was why I was sitting in front of her house with that stupid fucking cupcake and creepy elf doll that had seemed like such a good idea at the time.

It had seemed so simple when Adrian told me what to do while we were at the bar. Go talk to her and don't forget to apologize. Two easy steps.

Until I got in my car and thought maybe I should bring her something. You know. Like flowers. Something to show her I really meant it and that I was thinking about her and that I felt awful for being a... what did Adrian call me? An oversensitive egotistical crybaby.

So I drove to the grocery store first, grimacing apologetically at the cashier as I walked through the door five minutes before close. I still knew some of the staff there, but she wasn't one of them, so she gave me that fake-cheerful dead-eyed smile as I rushed towards the flower section.

Where there were exactly two bouquets, both half-dead, and that looked like they wouldn't make it ten seconds in the cold winter air.

Panicked, I looked around for another solution. There were a few Christmas toys, including the Elf on a Shelf doll, so I grabbed that because... I mean, it seemed like a better option than a mini Tonka truck. And candy would have probably made more sense than a cupcake, but there was a flower decoration on it and I thought... you know. It had a flower, so it was like flowers, but it wasn't flowers...

God, I was fucking this up and I hadn't even started to apologize yet.

After paying and pretending I didn't notice the judgemental look the cashier gave me at the very odd and pathetic assortment of items I had, I jumped back in my car and drove to Laura's, my heart pounding the entire way. Once I'd parked, I took a breath, trying to figure out how to say what I needed to say. Then I'd gone to grab the cupcake and stupid elf, freezing as I looked at my sad little offering and the spiral of thoughts about how I was not at all good enough for Laura started all over again.

And now I'd been sitting there for a suspiciously long time.

She'd been so excited about the cookie exchange. Even though she'd lived in Southbush for a few months before we saw each other and we'd been together for about six months now, Laura hadn't made many friends. Not because she was unlikeable or something; it was just hard to make friends in a place like this as an adult, especially when the majority of people she was meeting were her students' parents and so... you know. Not people she wanted to hang out with.

So at the Christmas party, when Candice had basically taken Laura under her wing and insisted she come to the cookie exchange, she was over the moon and past all the stars.

Somehow, neither of us had known that a cookie exchange was where women drank lots of mimosas and talked about sex for hours. And for some reason, they'd talked about eating pussy and whether or not guys liked it, and that had led Candice into texting Jay and Jay asking the rest of us what we thought, and I had to sit there looking like a fucking jackass as everyone else admitted they couldn't get enough of it.

Then, instead of just letting it go, I went and made everything worse by asking Laura about it and getting mad when she was honest with me. I threw a tantrum, pouted, and now I was sitting there trying to talk myself out of apologizing because I didn't have flowers and had bought her a creepy doll.

She deserved better.

Sighing, I forced myself to pick up the cupcake and the elf. Laura deserved the best of everything. I couldn't give that to her, but at the very least, she deserved my apology for being a jackass. And maybe...

I mean, the gifts I brought were terrible, but I could always...

My stomach curled, but I tried to suppress it.

I could always go down on her, I told myself. In fact, that was what I should do. Because I...

I wanted to make her happy.

The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself I could do it. I could go through with it. I had my reasons for not wanting to, but Laura was more important than those reasons.

1...910111213...16