One Look Ch. 06

Story Info
After uncovering her past they can finally plan their future.
23.5k words
4.89
6.4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE LOOK Ch. 6 ©2020 Smuttyandfun

Since one reader asked so nicely with a great big PLEASE, no less, here is the final chapter of Jamie and Clark's story. And I do hope you enjoy it.

If you haven't already, it might help to read the previous chapters to understand the characters and background in this story.

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year and Stay Safe!

In the morning, his eyes still closed, Clark rolled over and reached for Jamie, eager to pull her into his arms. Sliding his hand over to her side of the bed, he frowned when all he felt was cool cotton sheets, and realized she was gone. Though he didn't like waking up without her, when he lifted his head and heard the shower running he began to smile, since he did love taking her in the shower.

She had her eyes closed, and her pretty face turned up with the water pelting down on her. The enticing way she was running her soapy hands all over her body, sliding them over her breasts down over her tummy all the way to her thighs, just watching her wash, Clark could feel himself growing hard.

Deciding it was time to join her, pulling open the glass door he carefully stepped in behind her. Reaching for the body wash, he put a dollop in each hand and then laughed at her startled little yelp, as the shock of his hands sliding over her back and down to her cute little bottom, hit her. Pressing a lingering kiss to her neck, he felt himself growing even harder as he smoothed his soapy hands across her shoulders and then down over the fullness of her breasts. Cupping them in his hands, smiling to himself as he toyed with her nipples, he realized she probably didn't hear him getting in.

With a brush of his lips to her ear, he murmured, "Morning, sunshine."

Jamie turned her head and flashed him an adorable smile. But her grin widened considerably when she looked down and saw how hard he was. "Wow. Looks like a good morning to me."

Chuckling, Clark turned her around, and pulled her into his arms, tipped up her chin and took her lips in a warm, soft kiss. Sliding his hands down her back, he cupped her ass and pressed her against him to let her have a feel of what she did to him. "With how hard you've got me, I'd say so."

Smiling against his lips, smoothing her hands over the muscles rippling in his back, she slid her leg between his thighs. "Mmm," she murmured as she kissed him. "I was hoping you'd join me. You were sleeping so soundly, I didn't want to wake you. But showering is always so much nicer with you."

He smiled into her eyes and told her, "Everything's nicer with you," and meant it too. Kneading her ass in one hand, and cupping her breast in the other, gently tugging at her nipple, he loved the way her eyes began to change from a pretty pale mauve to a dark fully aroused smoky-blue. Lost in the feel of her, brushing his lips over hers, he murmured, "Have I mentioned that I love you?"

Smiling up at him, Jamie shook her head. "Not today you haven't."

"Well I do. I love you, Jamie. And not only because you've got to be the sexiest, most beautiful creature ever born, but because..." He looked at her for a moment and told her the truth. "I just love being with you. I've never felt as happy, or as complete, and it's all because of you."

Her heart clenching in her chest, she knew just what he meant. Until he'd come into her life, she'd barely been living, working like a drone to try and get ahead, never really enjoying life. And now her world was almost indescribable, like she was living her life in Technicolor and not just in shades of black and white anymore, since she'd been lucky enough to find him.

Sliding his tongue between her lips, with her wrapped in his arms, he smiled at the way she quivered, knowing just what he had in mind.

Her eyes drifting shut, Jamie groaned as he lifted her leg and held it high on his thigh, took hold of himself, flexed his hips, and slowly began to push inside her. "Oh, you feel so good," she murmured against his lips, sensually licking into his mouth, softly whimpering at the delicious sting of him stretching her inside as he filled her.

"And you feel incredible." Feeling himself growing harder with every thrust, he knew he could never get enough of her. They'd made love for hours last night, yet he'd still woken up hungry for more. She was like an addiction he never wanted to quit.

Holding her tight in his grasp so she wouldn't fall, he rolled his eyes as he changed the angle and pushed into her a little deeper, groaning as she clenched around him, blown away by how good it felt with her every single time. So tight and wet and warm, being buried inside her felt so amazing, he wished he never had to pull out.

With how hard they were going at it, it wasn't long before Clark slammed his eyes shut and threw back his head as a warning shock wave shot straight down his spine tightening his balls. Knowing she was just as close, he reached between them, circling her clit with his thumb, and he soon had her moaning and starting to shiver.

His heart pounding hard in his chest, both of them gasping, he picked up his pace, tunneling in and out of her fast and hard, giving her everything he had. Till finally he let go with a guttural growl as his release blasted through every cell in his body. Even after he'd come he could feel himself still pulsing inside her as her inner muscles contracted around him, milking him dry, drawing him in and keeping him close, like she didn't want to let go.

Struggling to catch his breath, he clasped her to his chest, crushed his mouth to hers, both of them trembling as the power of their climax rippled through them.

"Wow!" Jamie said, blinking her eyes when she finally came up for air. "What a way to start the day."

Clark squeezed her butt, laughing. "Now aren't you glad I joined you?"

Smiling coyly into his eyes, Jamie nodded as she reached for the body wash, because after an incredible wake up like that, she really was. Biting into her lip, she waggled her eyebrows.

Now it was her turn to play.

Sliding her soapy hands over his muscular chest, and up over his broad shoulders, she could feel her sex starting to quiver, just from the feel of running her hands over his magnificent body.

With a devilish grin, she watched him suck in a breath as her curious fingers began to trace a path over his chest, bending and playfully circling her tongue around each taut nipple, before giving them each a playful little tug with her teeth. Then she trailed her fingers lower still, through the dark matt of hair on his chest, down over his abs until she was reaching between them and sliding her hand over his very impressive weapon.

Lifting her gaze to his, smiling into the blissed-out look in his eyes, she took care to be extra gentle with his equipment as she fisted him in her hand and began to stroke him back to life. Brushing her lips to his, she murmured against his lips, "Just trying to get you squeaky clean, so when I take you in my mouth, all I taste is you."

Clark could feel his eyes rolling all the way back in his head, just thinking about how good it was going to feel to slide between her lips, knowing how thorough she was, he almost came from picturing her on her knees alone.

When she finally dropped down in front of him and began to trace an agonizingly slow path over his abs, along his length, all the way down to his balls, before sliding her hot little tongue back up to lap around the crown, she grinned at the delirious groans coming out of him as he sank his fingers into her tangled blonde hair, anxiously twisting it around his fists. The way she already had his legs shaking, he knew that until her no one had ever made him feel as good, or gotten to him so deeply.

"Mmm," lapping all around him, she murmured, "I just love the taste of you."

Right now he loved the feel of her, especially with the way she was sucking him back into the heat of her mouth, sliding him over tongue, and getting him harder by the second. As she teased him with little flicks of her tongue, she smiled around him as he fisted his hands in her hair a little tighter and really began to growl. Opening up wide and taking him inside, Jamie moaned at the feel of him, so hard and yet so velvety smooth as he slid past her lips, over her tongue and deep into her mouth.

His chest heaving, legs trembling, fighting to breathe, Clark knew it wouldn't take long and he'd be shooting right down her throat, but as good as he knew that would feel, he had other plans.

He chuckled at her startled squeal when he tugged her to her feet, turned her around to face the wall, spread her legs, took hold of his cock and slid straight up inside her. The sensuous feel of her instantly squeezing him tight inside, had him throwing back his head blown away by how incredible in felt to be so tightly sheathed within her body. No way could this ever get old with her, not when it felt this good, or when she was so eager and so playful.

As he came in a blinding rush, with his legs shaking beneath him, working his thumb around her clit till he had her trembling just as hard, he was starting to think that he needed to ask the question he'd been mulling over since the moment he got her back. All he needed was the perfect ring, and to find the right time to ask, and he had a feeling they'd be happy together for the rest of their lives -- providing of course she said yes.

Once they'd finally got out of the shower, dried off and gotten dressed, they were still shooting each other sly little glances as they sat side by side out on the terrace overlooking the harbor while they finished their coffee, after a quick breakfast of toast and eggs.

Then Jamie looked over at him and said, "Oh, I got a text from your mother this morning, and I nearly forgot that she wants me to meet her on Kowloon side today in Tsim Sha Tsui to look for a dress. And she'd like me to have lunch with her, too. So I'm guessing this ball is pretty formal, and I'll have to try and find something pretty special to wear."

Clark nodded. "Yeah, I'll be in a tux." Which he noticed made her grin and playfully waggle her eyebrows at the thought of seeing him decked out in a tuxedo. "But I'm sure my mother knows just where to shop, so you should be able find something you like. This banquet is quite the event. Mom comes back here every year, just for this. She's been involved with it since we first moved here. The money raised does a lot to help kids with disabilities, especially the ones with family incomes that wouldn't be able to handle their needs."

"Sounds like a really worthy cause. And it's nice that your mom is still involved."

"Yeah, this is her baby, and she's never missed a year. She does a lot to promote it year round, too. Not sure if she told you that she's a jewelry designer, so you'll see some of her pieces that she's donated for the auction."

"Your mother's so sweet. The moment we started talking over tea, it felt like I'd known her forever."

"Yeah, and from what she said, she's already pretty smitten with you, too."

Jamie's face broke into a smile just thinking about her. But then her expression changed when she said, "But after talking to her about your family history, I've decided that I am going to send for a DNA test, even just to find out what kind of background I have. I imagine being as fair as I am that my roots are probably from somewhere in the northern part of the world. But it would be interesting to finally know where I come from -- even if I decide not to meet my family."

Though he nodded, and said, "I could see that," Clark just hoped that she wasn't setting herself up to be disappointed. From what she'd said about the other girls she knew and how it hadn't work out too well for them when they'd met their birth families, he didn't want to see her getting hurt, or wishing she'd never gone to the trouble of finding out who she really was. He could care less how she got here. Now that they were back together and better than ever, was all that mattered to him.

When she was ready leave to meet his mother, though she felt sure she could find her way, Clark insisted that his driver Tommy take Jamie over to Kowloon. Mostly because he didn't want her jostling with the crowds heading over on the Star Ferry, then later on, trying to find a taxi to get back home. He offered to go along, even just to act as a buffer between her and his mother. Jamie just grinned, pushed up on her toes, patted his cheek, gave him one last kiss and shook her head. "No. We'll be fine. And I don't want you seeing my dress before the ball."

He just hoped she was right, because he didn't want her getting in over her head if his mother started poking around again.

Once she'd thanked Tommy for dropping her off at the waterfront in bustling Tsim Sha Tsui, and gave him a wave goodbye, Jamie looked up, still blown away by the sight of the skyscrapers dotting the shoreline across the harbor on the island. It was like a living, breathing post card and part of her could still hardly believe that this amazing place was actually her home now.

Heaving a happy little sigh as she headed into the shopping complex to meet his mother, she was tempted to pinch herself when she thought of how lucky she was to have met her match in Clark at the same time she'd landed her dream job in a place like this. She grinned, biting into her lip. Especially considering the way they'd connected before they'd even landed, when he'd nearly kissed silly her on the plane.

The moment she saw her, Victoria's face lit up and she pulled Jamie close for a big warm hug. After kissing her on both cheeks, holding both her hands in hers, she grinned and said, "Now I can hardly wait to see you in some gowns. I've got a few designers in mind, and I just hope we'll find you something you'll like."

But once they actually started the hunt for the perfect dress, Jamie felt like her head was spinning. With Hong Kong being one of the shopping capitals of the world, there was just so much to choose from; so many colors, and so many beautiful designs. She began to wonder, as she stripped out of her clothes and tried on yet another gown in yet another high-end salon, if she'd actually find something special enough to be the one for the ball.

After trying on dozens of different gowns that were all pretty enough, but just didn't do it for her, she was almost ready to hold up a white flag of surrender and give up. But then Victoria knocked on the door of the fitting room and said against the door, "Jamie you have to try on this one. The color is so you, I can already picture you in it."

After she'd thanked her and took the dress from her, the instant she saw it, Jamie's eyes lit up, convinced that she'd never seen anything as beautiful. Artfully composed layers of sheer, silvery organza with just a hint of mauve, overlaid with shimmering silver lace that would give a teasing glimpse of her cleavage and bare legs through the gossamer-thin fabric at the top and bottom, it was almost too pretty for words. The moment she slipped it on, she felt like a princess in a fairy tale, and actually gasped at her reflection in the mirror and started to laugh, she felt so giddy. Turning from side to side, she knew it couldn't have fit any better if she'd had it custom made. And not too low in front, showing off just enough of the swell of her breasts without being too much. The perfect foil to her heather-blue eyes, she just knew that Clark would love it. Delighted she'd found her dress, she didn't need to see the price tag, since it was absolutely perfect.

Once she stepped out to let Victoria have a look, his mother's mouth fell open on a gasp and her eyes started to tear up. "Oh, my goodness, Jamie, I think we've found your dress. It's just you. And you look so beautiful, I'm sure you'll be turning every head in the room."

Suddenly overcome with emotion, Jamie threw open her arms and Victoria instantly wrapped her arms around her and hugged her to her chest. Oddly, as they squeezed each other tight, it occurred to Jamie that she'd never really missed having a mother in her life, until now. But it just felt so nice to be able to share a happy little moment like this with her. Though she rarely cried, she couldn't believe how overcome she felt.

Both of them laughing, they finally pulled apart, wiping at their eyes. The saleslady came up beside them, smiling at their antics while nodding and looking her over. "Wow. I would say you've found your dress. It's perfect. The color goes so well with your fair hair and eyes, and it fits you like a glove. And it won't need any alterations, so you can take it with you today."

Looking down at herself, Jamie bit into her lip and smiled, already anticipating the reaction she'd get from Clark, she nodded. "Yes. This is definitely the one."

When she found the perfect pair of shimmery silvery-mauve heels along with a matching tiny clutch bag, Jamie went back into the fitting room so she could sit down and try them on, to see how they'd look with the gown. While unbeknownst to her, Victoria with her eyes happily twinkling was handing her credit card over to sales lady with a finger to her lips, so she wouldn't say anything to spoil the surprise.

Once she'd changed back into her soft peach-colored linen sundress and beige sandals, and the sales lady handed her everything already bagged, Jamie reached for her wallet in her purse to get out her credit card. But the saleswoman looked over at Victoria and smiled. "It's already been taken care of, miss. And I hope you enjoy the dress."

Surprised, Jamie looked at Clark's mother. "Victoria, I didn't expect you to do that. But I fully intend to pay you back as soon as I can find a bank."

Shaking her head, making little clucking noises, Victoria took her by the arm and walked them outside. "It was my pleasure, especially once I saw how beautiful it looked on you. So, you can't very well refuse it and spoil my fun now, can you?"

Jaime smiled at her, rolling her eyes. At least she knew where Clark got his stubborn streak. The gesture was so kind, that she couldn't really be annoyed with her. "Well, then I'm buying us lunch."

Her blue eyes dancing with mischief, Victoria laughed and squeezed her arm. "We'll see about that."

They walked together arm in arm looking into windows as they made their way down a few blocks to one of the more luxurious waterfront hotels. After passing through the gorgeous two story lobby they headed into an amazing five star restaurant, with a gorgeous waterfront view. The maitre d's face lit up the moment he spotted Victoria. "Mrs. Philips, what a pleasure to see you again."

Victoria smiled right back. "Lovely to see you too, Henri, and this," she grinned at Jamie, and said, "is my son Clark's girlfriend, Jamie. And since this is her first visit, if you could put together something special for our lunch that would be lovely."

He nodded. "Of course, Madam Victoria, my pleasure." He waved over a dark suited waiter, and quietly murmured to him, "Seat them at our best table by the window."

The waiter politely bowed his head and murmured, "Ladies, if you'll follow me..." As he led the way, eyes wide, Jamie looked around realizing this must be how the other half lived, since she'd had to be careful with her money for most of her life. Although it was fun to feel like she could finally afford to enjoy a place like this, even occasionally, a little voice in her head still had her wondering if she'd ever really fit into this type of lifestyle, the type of life that Clark and his mother had always enjoyed.

Once they were seated at a white linen covered table with a picture-perfect floor to ceiling view of the harbor that luckily for her, just happened to have an iconic red-sailed junk floating by, Jamie couldn't get over the view, with the wall of skyscrapers lining the harbor front over on the island.